Deuce

Some quick advice, please?

I put my deposit down in time to get the Pantz deal. I've got my measurements done, but I'm looking at the Front Air Deflector option. Do I need this?

BASE is probably never going to happen for me, let along with a Birdsuit.

So what about that front air deflector?

JP

In my (limited) skydiving experience, the most fun thing is flocking with other people. Since this usually entails a wide variety of different flying skills and suits, I would guess that you'll end up flying your S3 "dirty" to flock.

Since the odds are that you'll be flying dirty a great deal of the time, I'd skip the deflector. Why spend the extra cash to get a maxed out suit, if you never max it out?

Of course, if you are going to be going for record flights, or having fall rate or speed contests with your buddies, then I'd get it.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Thanks, guys. Scott, you told me to check the new order forms, but it's still there as an option for the S3.

You are my pimp, so I believe you. :P

Hey, not info on the site about what part of my hip bone to measure from to the floor. The top of my hip bone on my side?

-and these are the pantz that are guaranteed to get me laid, right?:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I put my deposit down in time to get the Pantz deal. I've got my measurements done, but I'm looking at the Front Air Deflector option. Do I need this?

BASE is probably never going to happen for me, let along with a Birdsuit.

So what about that front air deflector?

JP

Unless BM changed something, the S3 comes with almost all the options. I added the base BOC to mine which i use all the time. Not required but I like it..

Thanks, guys. Scott, you told me to check the new order forms, but it's still there as an option for the S3.

Hey, not info on the site about what part of my hip bone to measure from to the floor. The top of my hip bone on my side?

-and these are the pantz that are guaranteed to get me laid, right?:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

According to your thread in women's forum I thought you had no problem with the getting laid part.. :)

If they didn't there'd be no point in getting them, would there?

The Smoking Man is making $20 pants that out-track them pretty consistently--but unless you fancy girls from Texas the plastic and duct tape look ain't gettin' ya' nowhere.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Deuce,

On the order form right under "My birdman model" it says

"(The S3 comes standard with these options:
hook knife pocket, front air deflectors and padded knees!)"

I guess you could opt to not have them for some strange reason..

Don't know what you are looking at but the measuring instructions for the Birdman suit are as follows:

MEASURING INSTRUCTIONS
Consider the seasons and climate you jump in when taking your measurements. Wear clothing that you plan to use beneath your suit.
Height:How tall are you (without shoes)?
Weight:How much do you weigh (without gear)?
Torso:Measure from the front. Measure from the middle of your crotch to the hole in the bottom of your neck.
Chest:The widest part of your chest (under your arm pits, arms down at your side).
Waist:The widest part of your waist around the belly button area.
Hips:Measure around the widest part of your hips and butt muscles.
Shoulder:From the back, measure from the top of your left shoulder BONE to the top of your right shoulder BONE.
Arm:From the back, measure from the bottom, center of your neck over your shoulder down your arm to your wrist.
Wrist:The widest part of your wrist. Make sure to leave room for winter clothing.
Inseam:With shoes on, from the crotch to the floor, legs straight and together.
Thigh:The widest part of your thigh. Make sure to leave room for winter clothing.
Shoe size: Size of your flight shoes in shoe size, inch or centimeter.

The Pantz order form has a hip to floor measurement on it. If you were told you would get the Buddy deal then you must take delivery from stock( basic colors and S, M, L). If you are ordering them in addition to the suit then you need to fill in the measurement blocks and can specify your own colors. If that is the case you would take that measurement from the top of the hip bone down the outside of the leg to the floor
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Man, I just hate riding the short bus! You guys are all like "Five!" "Come on, meathead! One more time, starting from the thumb!"

On the Pantz order form it asks for the "Hip bone to floor" measurement. So I'm figuring the topmost of my hip bone to the floor.

Give me a break, my mom dropped me on my head.

-and Kevin? It's just be nice to tell my wife I'M too tired for a change! ;)

Man, I just hate riding the short bus!

Tell you what. To make this easy just get one of your kids big red crayons and just write a BIG L on the Pantz order form. The folks at birdman will understand:D:P
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Man, I just hate riding the short bus!

Tell you what. To make this easy just get one of your kids big red crayons and just write a BIG L on the Pantz order form. The folks at birdman will understand:D:P

No shit. See, as a pusher, you should realize users pay very little attention to detail. They just want the product. You could pull rocks right out of your ass, and they'd get dropped right in the pipe.

So I just want my hubbas, and the forms are pissing me off. >:(

It's all been faxed. We will be flocking like a motherf*cker at Eloy. The DZ.flock record is probably in the bag, but what's the regular flock record?

It's all been faxed. We will be flocking like a motherf*cker at Eloy. The DZ.flock record is probably in the bag, but what's the regular flock record?

I think it stands at 10 or 11 DZ.commers for the biggest flock. We knocked that one out in WFFC I believe.

Call me if your having troubles with the measurements and I'll square you away.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I think it stands at 10 or 11 DZ.commers for the biggest flock. We knocked that one out in WFFC I believe.

Call me if your having troubles with the measurements and I'll square you away.

I dream of an otter full of nothing but birdmen and birdwomen.. ahhh..

Screw the Van... you know how big of a PITA it is to open the door of the Van while in a wingsuit? We resorted to having the freefallers help us since there was no way to open the door and suit up fast enough. I know I was still doing the wing zipper a few times as I left that stupid plane at WFFC. Casa was better since the pilots do the door... plus they gave Jet Passes B|
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Dream of a SkyVan.

At WFFC we had 16 BM on the skyvan at one point. Several first flights and a few flocks. It was killer to see all those suits in the plane and in the air. The skyvan rocks for big way flocks
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

>Screw the Van... you know how big of a PITA it is to open the door of
>the Van while in a wingsuit?

Yep, especially with the gotta-get-out first thing. On one load I found myself with a bunch of freeflyers who had never jumped a Skyvan before. Fortunately they were giving 45 seconds from door to exit, so it wasn't too hard to unzip arms, open the door, latch it and get zipped up before exit.

OTOH you _can_ open an otter door zipped up, if you use a little imagination . . .

Yeah, the door was a minor pain and I thought some of those meat heads were going to kill themselves or fall out of the plane trying to open the door for us on several occassions. Getting out of the mullins king air at 23k was a pain but well worth it;) I got almost 4 mins of flight time.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Yeah at WFFC. It was myself, Darren (UK) and a guy I had given the FFC to the day before(mike?). It was actually Mike's second flight from 23K. I asked Mike Mullins to take us on the Northern most run and boy did he. I think we got out right over 136 because I basically flew it all the way down to the clover leaf and circled around it before heading back to the DZ. I'll have to check that for distance but the video of it is cool. I have a few stills of Mike right after we left the A/C in my photo gallery at 23 k. It was awesome to fly that long. I just wish we all could of stayed together for the whole flight but their arms got tired and they fell out quick.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING