LouDiamond

Rantoul Birdman action pics

I posted a bunch of pics from the WFFC and a few from Raeford for you to enjoy HERE

Please excuse the bloodspots on a few of the pictures. My nose decided to explode on a few of those jumps and I landed looking like Hannibal Lecter after a meal. Chuck you have that picture of me all bloody?
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Hey, I posted pics of you Mr., don't go starting shit. I thought we agreed that we wouldn't see that footage until this time next year?;):D:P
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I thought we agreed that we wouldn't see that footage until this time next year?

what kinda backdoor "buddy deal" is going on here??????????
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Relax Leroy, sorry to disappoint you but no "backdoor buddy deal" going on. Since Vector boy has a camera on his head in those pics it means he in turn would have pics of me in the Redbull suit(amazing, I know). However, the camera Vector boy used belongs to Phree who in turn gave the footage over to Martini Shots, the people who made last years Rantoul video that came out a few months ago. Is the picture getting clearer for you now?
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

so martini shots is gona use the futage of you and profit from that video? did you, the camera man, and phree donate it to martini shots or public domain????

lol chill, am joking here
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

so whats your cut?

Nosey little bastard aren't you? Well, if you must know. My cut will be........ONE MILLION DOLLARS BWAAAAHH BWAAAHHH:D Now beat it.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Hey, I posted pics of you Mr., don't go starting shit. I thought we agreed that we wouldn't see that footage until this time next year?;):D:P

Well then its decided I'll just have to fly YOUR camera for you ( as I offered at wffc ) for some shots of the RBS3 lets say at how does eloy sound? We did agree that Phree's footage wouldn't be available until this time next year as to viewing it I am not so sure. I've seen their technical staff and well ....I don't know.

>I've seen their technical staff and well ....I don't know.

Hey... I was only the cable lacky this year! In Grants defense, MSF had the tape out months before the DVD last year.

I'm working on getting my tapes and there for my pics so you all need to just freaking hold onto your wing grippers :P
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I'll just have to fly YOUR camera for you ( as I offered at wffc )

We tried that, your melon is too big for my helmet remember? But we're still on for Eloy but I doubt I'll have the RBS3 since I'm sending it back here in a few days.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Well it wasn`t a flock....I wished! I had a 4 way already organized. Chris Martin (Precision) was going to take my friend for a one on one (his first time on a BirdMan suit) and we would fly next to him.
This didn`t happen because we opted fot the regular speed-first pass and ...this "regular" speed NEVER happened:S....My friend could not exit properly,...he looked like a piece of paper blasted by the wind and Chris got to him quickly after exit. He and Chris were tooooooooo low for me so I ended up making a 2 way. But it was worth it....It was great. We were flying over a bead of clouds and a perfect orange sunset. Oh, man!!!

Well, anyways...we made that jump on the 9th.
LiquidSky
@(^_^)@

What a beautiful flight that was!

I never liked the Birds exiting first but it sure was a nice ride up sitting on the tailgate!

Lots of fun Christie, beautiful sunset...

(I really didn't spot that load, all I said was there's the city and he said, "exit, exit, exit!")

You and Julio really needed to make that your special 2-way... anniversary and all.

Chris

(I can't wait til February to see you all in Puerto Rico again!)

so you all need to just freaking hold onto your wing grippers

Nope, can't do that. Hurry up and get those tapes back cuz I want to see frame grabs from MY flight!

In case you missed this in Talkback... here's one from the ground before my first wingsuit jump.

Oh, thanks:)It was beautiful. We flew close to each other, almost grabbed hands...Close enough...Bad thing that the weather fogged my camera lense and when I followed Julio back to the airport I was over him taking a nice shot of him in that purple/sliver suit he adoredB| and it came out cloudy and foggy. But the jump per se was awesome.

I know Manuel had a good time as well...except the opening partB|...jajajajajaja...he was so pumped after it and scared and bummed at the same timeB|....even the links on his reserve smacked him on the left side of his face. He looked like he was in a fight....
Ah, but over all...It was a nice trip to go to wffc. And for sure it was great to see you again.
See you in February for the Boogie...
LiquidSky
@(^_^)@