SkymonkeyONE

Raeford style

CHECK IT!! If you ain't here you are SUCKING BIG TIME!! We done got our flock on monkey style and it's all good fool.:D Where you is?
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

man I sooo wish i was there. I bet that would make awesome video footage. make some jumps for me sky:ph34r:#1 and post some pics if possible.

Le ROy
" fk the dumb $h!t, I'm coming home!!!"
Homeward bound September-ish
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I have been thinking/designing a BM competetion....

1. furthest flight
2. longest flight
3. tricks
4. docks/planned formations

This is mostly in my head/ bearly on paper...
please throughin ur advise
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Check it! first time flight knocked out by Phreezone, MonkeyLip, and PYKE yesterday. PYKE went with sky:ph34r:one and Jari and myself launched a 4 way with Phreezone and :ph34r:lip . It was most smack booty. Jari and Asaf brough all kinds of goodies with them to include 2 very awesome prototype suits that look unbelievable and have some wicked modifications on them that may eventually be added if they prove benificial.

We are kicking a CASA big way flock off here in a few minutes so I gots to bail peoples. We are not sucking in Raeford!!:D
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Just got done taking a female bird on her first flight. She had the typical grin from ear to ear when she landed, she's hooked. Getting ready to take DAGIMP up on his first flight as well
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Check it!! The Raeford crew made a 8 way Flock and then finished the day with a 9 way flock with Jari. So far we have been putting at least a 6 way out on just about every load. The flock is growing big time at Raeford. Jari blessed off on me and I am now a BMI(insert motivational music here):D I have since converted 3 people to the flock with one getting trained today. I am also happy to announce that 3 of the 4 I have trained are women, so the flock is becoming more female friendly every day now:D Today looks like another awesome day and the new birds are hitting it like a crack addict hits the pipe. We are not sucking in Raeford!!:D
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

It was an awesome holiday boogie. I made 18 jumps; mostly BirdMan. I was happy to see some of my very favorite people in the world arrive here and partake in Raeford Monkey Madness. I promise you, we do not suck here at Raeford. Scott Campos (Lou Diamond) was donned a new BM-I at the event and did at least three FFC's that I can recall. It was great. All the new birdies had a blast; all the intermediates made great inprovements in their skills; and those us us in the upper tier really had fun showing off and sticking our tongues out at each other. :P

Today was the most eventful as far as misadventure went. Jari had a spinner on his team velocity today, but we easilly found the main even in very high winds. It took some fiddling to get his freebag out of a tree, but my boy Rixter Neely showed his true Mississippi redneck tree-climbing style and got that out as well. Last incident came when our boy Jari decided he could vault the fence between the school and the driveway. He is now suffering from a lovely, leaky abasion on the inside of his arm. I fixed him up with some alcohol pads and sent the crew on their merry way. Bottom line: it was fucking awesome. Of additional note is that I look damn sexy in my new Pantz. Thanks, my brother.

Chuck Blue

And I'll add that I look damn sexy in the pantz as well;) Funny thing about them is that they really do work. I was able to stay head down on my own for the longest time ever and totally carved around with Trevor(we gots the video):D It has been a most amazing holiday boogie and the weather was with us for the most part and the night life rocked. We drank ALL the boat drinks and other adult beverages every night. We are not sucking in Raeford my friends:D
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

HulLLLLOOO Fellow Flockers!!!

Man - I am so a buzz today from all the flying I did this weekend. Many, MANY shouts of THANKS to LouDiamond, Sky:ph34r:One, & of course, Jari for showing me the LIGHT!!

Did many wonderful jumps and can't wait to get back in a suit again. Planning on going up to Chester, SC sometime soon to do some serious flockin' with blair700. Should be good times. Waiting on my rig and a new BM suit will not be far behind!!

That 9 way flock was sweet! Hell - ALL of them were sweet!!

See you all very soon - in deed!!
(baakaawwww.....baakaawwww!!!;))

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

I was there and it was kicked :ph34r:style. Drug deals were in full effect and I walked off Raeford with my own Classic2 that I'm already getting into the 70 range with and had an bottom half average on my 3rd flight of 69.

Life does not suck and I now know what true flight really is!
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com