arlo

Happy Birthday Jari! (belated)

Jari's birthday was yesterday, so a belated happy b-day to you, dear. :)

aaa

I feel like the complete motherfucker for not making the party, especially after I swore I would be there. I love you, man! Anyway, I was stuck moving Katie's shit yesterday because three weeks of foul weather had prevented it beforehand (is that a word?).

I totally wish I would have been clued in on the Atlanta thing before it went down, but that's OK; I will live.

Jari: PM me when you get this message. I have an interesting opportunity for you......Similar to the CSS Easter Boogie if you follow me.

Carlos Azul, esq.

Jari's birthday was yesterday, so a belated happy b-day to you, dear. :)

aaa

I feel like the complete motherfucker for not making the party, especially after I swore I would be there. I love you, man! Anyway, I was stuck moving Katie's shit yesterday because three weeks of foul weather had prevented it beforehand (is that a word?).

I totally wish I would have been clued in on the Atlanta thing before it went down, but that's OK; I will live.

Jari: PM me when you get this message. I have an interesting opportunity for you......Similar to the CSS Easter Boogie if you follow me.

Carlos Azul, esq.

could have called for help bo.....
Le ROy Monkey lip
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Thank you thank thank you thank you kiitos tusen tack ALL!!!!

The party was awsome! Thanx for all who attended, saving the world once again and special thanx for Kim, Bob and Skydive Deland for arranging such a great night (and Arlo&Kyle for the afterparty).

I feel like: :)B|:):S:$

Best regards from sunny Florida!
Jari 20+14

PS: My monkey, I'll call you ASAP, i hope you still have many opportunities left

Jari

"Hey, don't be afraid, ever. Because, it's just a ride."

Thank you thank thank you thank you kiitos tusen tack ALL!!!!

The party was awsome! Thanx for all who attended, saving the world once again and special thanx for Kim, Bob and Skydive Deland for arranging such a great night (and Arlo&Kyle for the afterparty).

I feel like: :)B|:):S:$

Best regards from sunny Florida!
Jari 20+14

PS: My monkey, I'll call you ASAP, i hope you still have many opportunities left

Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...