freeflyanvil

Goggles, sunglasses, or nothing...

Just curious about what everyone's wearing in FF these days. I personally wear sunglasses... Arnette Titan's to be specific... I find that they seal really well - I wear contacts and have no problems whatsoever ;)

Vid
"stons fal, evrysing fals, but doesnt on purpos change its flite pas an positioning..."

Oakley Minutes. I'm on my second pair after abusing the crap out of my last pair. This time I got the fire iridium lenses and the clarity is definitely worth the price tag.

The old pair still held up for almost two years though.B|
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

I wear Srot Rx G102's, I have a REALLY high script and these work a treat.
The guys there are also VERY helpfull check em out if ya werar scripted glasses.:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I have had really good luck with a great variety of sunglasses. I don't wear contacts, so that's not an issue. My litmus test for jumping in sunglasses is "how do they work when I am riding my harley." If I tear excessively on the bike, then they would suck in freefall. My current choice of eyewear is Gatorz "Ice" frames. They work great and I have minimal tearing. They are also incredibly durable and bendable to better fit an individual's face. Before that, I had successful luck with Oakely "Minute" frames, Ray Ban "Predator 9" frames, and Arnette "Raven" frames.

Chuck

I'm wearing sunglasses but I lost them when I went headdown!! :( They are SPY sunglasses. I think it's a good idea to have a strap on the back of the sunglasses to prevent them from flying away.

I find that goggles fog up and hey, sunglasses look way cooler! B|
www.motavi.com