flyingferret

First Stack

AggieDave and I pulled off our first 2-way stack this weekend. He was flying a PD210, and me a Sabre 210. So due to the f-111/ZP differeences it took a lot of flying to get the dock, and it was not as high as we would have liked. But it was our first attempt, other than some casual close flying. He held it for about 600 feet, before I dropped him so we could make landing approach. We were both screaming our heads off. Once we got down, we decided that from now on, we had to take at least one jump every weekend to do CReW. So now I am busy reading everything I can to get ready for more. The DZO said Dave could borrow a Sabre 233 from student gear, and we have found 2 other buddies with similarly loaded Sabre that have an interest. If we pull off a 4-way stack it will be the first time ever over our DZ. :)Malachi

And maybe some (o)(o) as well !!

Ok Malachi, show your trash...
Seriously, though, it was definately a great experience and I am now seriously motivated to learn as much as I can about CReW. Once I get a canopy that will let me fly better relative to what other people are jumping (I sink pretty fast with the F111, but as proven, it CAN be done :)"Give me one ping and one ping only..."