Kimblair13

Best Female Freeflyer...

We have some pretty kick ass girls out in Eloy. Amy Chmelecki and Yoko come to mind as great flyers, coaches and people.

And my girlfriend Margy of course. She's just getting comfortable on her head, but she rules in my book ;)
Arizona Drive 4-Way VFS - www.DriveVFS.com

me, of course!

You'll always be the best in my mind baby. :)
Seriously though, i've jumped with Amy and Missy and just love them!! They are so nice and awesome at keeping me relaxed and giving me positive feedback.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Julianna Se Raidel her style and grace are unreal!!!!

You should see her fly in the tunnel! She is amazing.

I second that!!!
Retired Tunnel Instructor, Sky/Tunnel Coach

Former dealer for 2k Composites, Skysystems, Alti-2, Wings

:ph34r: Best?? How would you judge that ??

G of Frick Atmonauti is in my mind the "best" female and for that matter just plain "best" freeflier in the world. I saw footage of her freestyle routines and her work as part of Frick at the X-fest in 2003 and was literally jaw-dropped.
It was like my first exposure to freefly all over again. Awe- inspring. Beautiful! Unfortunately you cant download(last i checked anyway) footage of her from the www.Atmonauti.com website.

Having said that there a alot of great female flier/artists each bringing something to appreciate.:P
Yahoo Serious

Hmmm, I saw this post a while ago and a few names of fabulous women I have jumped with came to mind. Some have been mentioned already, some have not. But when I saw the thread again tonight, something else came to mind. Not to be overly cheesy, but I think the best female freeflier would be the woman who will make her first freefly dive tomorrow. The best female (or any gender) freeflier is the one who has the pure enthusiasm and excitement of that first freefly dive. That is, as mastercard would say, priceless. So I guess for me it's dynamic.

i flew with roberta mancino (of team aria- www.aria.bz) this past winter out in perris. i also did a half hour of coached tunnel time with her. she is no doubt one of the best female flyers in the sport. she also happens to be one of the most beautiful women in the world......ouch. double heart breaker!!!
:::Team Scarecrow:::
East Coast bad boys of body flight

i flew with roberta mancino (of team aria- www.aria.bz) this past winter out in perris. i also did a half hour of coached tunnel time with her. she is no doubt one of the best female flyers in the sport. she also happens to be one of the most beautiful women in the world......ouch. double heart breaker!!!

yes, Roby is very talented and Beautiful!

italy has Many talented female freeflyers: the pioneer - Stefania Martinengo, along with Gi Borgnis, Simona Minardi & Roby Mancino!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister