FreeflyGoat

Where's the Freeflyers??? This forum is dead..

Actually I have theory. First of all, freeflying is a smaller part of the skydiving population as a whole. Secondly, it seems that most people here at DZ.com are lowtimers, and with that, they spend more time learning about gear, RW and asking broad questions. As the experience gets better, more posts will follow. Agree?
-Rap

Yo baby! I'm right he-ah
I have to agree with Rap and Phreezone - I don't have much to say... I'm just trying to learn stuff - but I've thought of a question that should generate some posts...
The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

Nah... the freefliers have spent all their money on tiny X-braced canopies, video gear, tye-dye this and that, piercings and tattoos to be able to afford a computer and internet access...

That's funny. As for me, I'm cold, hurt my ankle, and am working on my pilot's license. I think posts will go up as the mercury does.

Check out the new Freefly Organizing board that I put up this weekend out at Skydive Dallas in the freefly corner. It should make it easier to see who is coaching and organizing for the day.
Ask me questions and I will always be willing to help. My advice at the DZ is always free for the asking. BTW, I've seen you do enough freefly jumps to call yourself a freeflyer :)
Goat aka Dereck aka SuperFreak
AD A#292

Hey Medic, here are the results from the 2000 USPA survey:
51.1% Formation skydiving
15.7% Freefly/Freestyle
5% Style and Accuracy
4.5% Canopy Formation
2.3% "Other"
1.7% Skysurfing
I think most in our sport would agree that this is an accurate representation of our sport as a whole. Take it for what it's worth!
-Rap