airdrew20012001

Which freefly suit would you all recommend?

I love my Merlin Suit. Christina did a great job on it. Thing has lasted from jump 35-265 with only a hole in the knee that was caused by kneeing on gripper tape. Her tye dye skills are unmatched! And a fully decked out suit will only run you about $205-235. The fit is a bit tight now only because I gained 12 pounds since I orderd it. She knew exacly the fit I would need to fall right with others too.
Political Correctness - At least one person at any one time will be offended by something

I have a jumpbubble, Im very happy with it. I read in a post somewhere in this thread that they went out of business, Im not sure that is the case. If your intrested in a jumpbubble let me know and next time I go out to the DZ Ill stop by the shop and check for you. Good luck and enjoy what ever you buy!

Jumpbubble is out of business now. You cant even put in an application anymore. Closed down in December.

Really?
Then how did I manage to get my brand new Jumpbubble suit this late-January?
There's a lot of rumor-mongering but the fact is that Emily is still turning out suits even though the website is down. I have her contact info if anyone wants to get in touch with her.
And for the record I absolutely love mine.
"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."

The sturdiest suits I've seen out there are FireFly suits. They are the bomb.
I own a pair of freedommeanschoice pants myself. The custom work Karen did for me was great and the pants look ultra-cool.
But, the first pair did not fit me and I had to pay extra to have them remade to fit :( It was a bummer to have to pay extra.
Goat aka Dereck aka SuperFreak
AD A#292

I would recommend a Michigan Suit. They can be found at www.michigansuits.com. Mike Michigan has been making suits for along time, and I have two of them. The quality and durability are second to none. The fit has been excellent on both of my suits. If there is something you don't like, he'll take it back and fix it. Delivery is under 4 weeks now too! As for colors, you can go as flashy or as plain as you want. I went with the V-stripe pattern, very nice!
-Rap

[The sturdiest suits I've seen out there are FireFly suits. They are the bomb.]
diddo on that. shelly and sherry are the best. they are all about customer service and having the best product. they build customer suits like they are making them for themselves. definetly the sturdiest on the market. i bet my suit will outlast a canopy. and they will build whatever you could imagine. just draw it and send it to them. for those that want a basic suit, firefly's come in 3 colors. and as far as performance goes, they have definetly got their suits dialed in.
[I own a pair of freedommeanschoice pants myself. The custom work Karen did for me was great and the pants look ultra-cool.
But, the first pair did not fit me and I had to pay extra to have them remade to fit :( It was a bummer to have to pay extra.]
if you order a suit from firefly and by some chance (maybe bad measurements) it does not fit send it back. they adjust it for free and if they recieve it early in the week they'll have it back to you by the weekend. shipping on them. the firefly girls are setting the industry standard that the rest of the jumpsuit manufacturers should follow.