m0ng00se007

PD Factory Team X-Project Update 2

with an attitude like that Mike you are never going to get that 2.00 bill back:ph34r:

That's RIGHT! i forgot!! OK, I RE-extended my chest strap and got the JVX back. Cancel the retirement party, hold the gold watch... til next year.

-1 more but I only really did it for the lottery dream :-P

I have been running around picking up the scraps of mikes chest strap and selling them on ebay

D
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

We need to put this strap on tour- and give everyone a chance to see the legend.

I thought for sure I would be picked being in an area where there are no competitions, no records for the state, no signifigant gear manufacturers around and full on ceesna's as far as you can throw a bolder.

Now I'm just confused
I Am Sofa King We Todd Did!!

The only name I have actually heard who made the first cut was Tommy Delibac JR. He totally deserves it.

Chuck

and then some...
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

Did I make it?
Did I make it?
Oh please I want a golden ticket to the PD Factory.
I hear the Shnozzleberries taste like Schnozzleberries
To everyone that made it ....Congrats!

Your wife tastes like Schnozzleberries :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

See you in SA in a week bro!
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

So is this new team 'one step below' the current pd team in terms of skill? Or will they be considered equal?

While I don't pretend to know what the PDFT's end game is, I don't believe they are 'one step below'. Some names on that list have significant accomplishments in the competitive arena (Nick, Tommy, Jess, Marat, etc).

Judging from the list, there's a good group with a variety of strengths in a variety of areas. I think it'll be interesting to see how the PDFT mold the final four.

Time will tell :)
Blues,
Ian

Fastrax is not a PD team right? And does Jim no longer have a team?

The only other teams I can think of are Icarus (Evolution) and the red bull team (but they are more of a skydiving team, not swooping right).

Sorry if I'm a little slow on the uptake;) Just trying to get a picture of where all this fits in.

Fastrax is not a PD team right?

As Matthew said they're a PD sponsored team, but are not part of the factory team. John Hart owns, and sponsors the team. Stu, Scott, Isaiah or Kaz can probably answer that question better though :)

And does Jim no longer have a team?

It would appear so. Last I saw the team was Micheal Stevens, Nick B, and Jessica E. At least 2 of those 3 have applied for this project. I don't know what Team Extreme's plans are at this stage. I'll be seeing them in South Africa soon, so I'll be asking aobut this myself :D

Blues,
Ian