weegegirl

How about a buddy list of some sort?

Hey Sangiro,

Was just thinking. The first thing I do when I get to the forums is check the "Who's Online" page to see if any of my buds are checked in. It's not that much of a pain, but you have to scroll through the long list, which often times is over 100 peeps.

Any way that we could have a buddy list option so that certain people would appear at the top of the list or at the side if they are online? Am I a total dork?

Just a thought. Please feel free to ignore me. :P:D

I think that's a really great idea. I'd be very happy to see something like that added here. Maybe even a notation of some sort along the toolbar, next to the "Who's Online" link that says something to the effect of "You have X friends online" or something. The possibilities are endless!! :)

Or maybe a search function. Could look up users by region or dz perhaps??

With a Premier membership you can actually do that. :)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I was going to ask about the same thing but opted to do a search first. A buddy list would be GREAT it could be a separate window kinda like they have on AOL. With permission from the user it could even include those that are invisible. It could be a feature for those Premier Members or not.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

I looked at the devlopers site and its not a listed plug in currently. I might not know what keywords to be looking for, but currently I would'nt hold my breath over this suggestion ;)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com