47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Now Knoss is claiming "Murder" by stating they were going to kill Duane! how much more is this site going to allow? you call this an "opinion" ????????

" I know they voted to "whack" Duane "......
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Knoss says in part:

'Jo, look at Blevins. THAT could happen to YOU, Jo!'

Don't flatter yourself into believing that the Cooper case has driven me crazy. If anything, I lose interest in it by the day. Either Kenny was the guy and Bernie Geestman helped him, or neither man was involved. I've done about all I can on it, and I am unwilling to spend any more money out of the AB accounts to chase that question any further.

The Seattle FBI office has already admitted to me on two occasions that they have never investigated Christiansen. They did, however, investigate Marla Cooper's claim about Uncle LD, which was based on extremely flimsy evidence. My take on the whole thing is very simple: I can't twist their arms and I can't do their job for them. If they choose not to make at least a minimal investigation on KC, then that's the way it goes.

We even canceled the Cooper Thing at the Auburn Avenue Theatre for this August. If I were really interested in marketing the book, I would not have done this. What has happened is that most people here read my intentions incorrectly. It was NEVER about the money for a book. It was about finding out the truth one way or another. I'm going to do a very forward article for Newsvine after I do the Rataczak interview that calls out the Seattle FBI strongly for their failure to investigate KC. And if that doesn't work, then the hell with it and we move on to other things.

You must be a comedian ? Or just reliably
meaningless in your verbose pompous puffery.

RobertMBlevins
May 29, 2012, 8:26 PM

Post #34342 of 34415 (231 views)
Copy Shortcut
Can't Post

During the last four weeks, I had much time to think. I don't believe there is any use in re-hashing any more details on the Christiansen story. Let's face it. You've heard it all already, and if you wanted the complete PDF to the book, I would send it to you on request anyway.

Since I now have a hi-def vid camera, I will also do some additional videos for YouTube.

Until then, I will drop by once in a while to see the latest posts, or to give you any links to any new videos. .

These actions will also help keep me out of trouble around here...

(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on May 29, 2012, 11:06 PM)

Now Knoss is claiming "Murder" by stating they were going to kill Duane! how much more is this site going to allow? you call this an "opinion" ????????

" I know they voted to "whack" Duane "......

Just the facts, yellow striped badger dude! Just the facts. Not my making, not my words. That is what McCoy said on the phone. Truth in total, no fabrication. I think you might call it 'planned assassination', which is still legal in this country on some levels below the President, until you execute the plan, then it becomes 'attempted assassination', which is a crime. You are so keyed on details, why don't you see them when they apply to you? Jo references murders, not me. Wrong again, badger, Honey.

Funny how Bobby cries about name calling, look above at his last post and count how many insults he uses! then twist's the facts that Jo wrote.

AMAZED !!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Greetings All,

I have begun posting chapters from my book on DB Cooper. I invite you to visit the Mountain News-WA to read them, and please feel free to comment.

I welcome all suggestions for improvements. Thanks.

-BAS

http://themountainnewswa.net/2012/06/09/the-hunt-for-db-cooper-the-resurgent-investigation-into-americas-only-unsolved-skyjacking-preface-and-introduction-chapter-1/

Greetings All,

I have begun posting chapters from my book on DB Cooper. I invite you to visit the Mountain News-WA to read them, and please feel free to comment.

-BAS

http://themountainnewswa.net/2012/06/09/the-hunt-for-db-cooper-the-resurgent-investigation-into-americas-only-unsolved-skyjacking-preface-and-introduction-chapter-1/

Really Bruce. ?

" Along with DNA and the abovementioned dynamics
of inquiry, other forensic tools are coming into play,
especially remote viewing – one of the primary tool
of the military’s psychic spying program, such as
their Stargate Program – making the DB Cooper
investigation truly resurgent."

Give us an example of where and by who, remote
viewing, is being used as a tool of science, in the DB Cooper case?

Inquiring astral projectoristas and other hombres wanna know!

Where on the Electromagnet Spectrum is remote
viewing to be found as a 'forensic tool', or, 'forensic
fool'?

:D

BTW: Nice picture you (ahem) 'borrowed' from my Newsvine article about the 40th celebration at Ariel. I didn't realize you were a fan of my work at the Vine.
(I'll add a few more for your collection). :)

Bullroar.

The photo came from Bruce Smith.

So ur Wrong again. I see a pattern there!

Have your eyes checked.

Do you ever get "anything" right !? B|

Does anyone even care?

No.

Do you even care?

No.

Knoss stated:

All these phony stories about red and white parachutes and half intelligible "coded messages" that are secret "bait" for some unknown trap she is plotting with some obscure unrelated "facts" that have no bearing on anything anyway

Jo Weber States:;)

Phony Story? - You (BK) are the one who created the red/white chute - NOT Jo Weber. You have NO idea what obscure facts I do have.
====================

Knoss Stated:

Yes, I know they voted to "whack" Duane, too, for talking to you, and they would have if he hadn't died. That is a paraphrase from another McCoy quotation. Or did they help him along anyway?? Great Government we have, huh? And a population that is totally oblivious.

Jo States:
:o Cat chasing its own tail! Oh,you Poor Poor Puddy Cat!

:S:S:S
Exactly why would anyone "vote" to kill Duane Weber? He didn't tell me who he was until he signed his own death warrant by refusing anymore dialysis...11 days before he died.

The more you post here the more unbelieveable you are!
Exactly what did Duane Weber expose me to prior to refusing diaylsis? A TRIP - which was meaningless to me until he made his confession (LET ME RESTATE THIS FOR YOU - UNTIL 1 YR AND 2 MONTHS AFTER HE DIED I DID NOT KNOW WHO DAN COOPER WAS.

Whew! I am glad this is ALMOST over! Really can't handle much more of BK.......

Hey, Maybe the "conspirators" will decide to WACK BK - you think?;):| I wish!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Greetings All,

-BAS

Really Bruce. ?

fool'?

Well, at least you're not asking about forensic drool!

But your question is a valid one, G, and I need to inquire more deeply into the remote viewing world as to whether anyone is looking at Nov 24, 1971. As of this moment, the only remote viewing efforts in the DB C case that I know of are my own and they are suspect, frankly.

BTW: I believe the preferred term is "Astral Projectionistas."

Greetings All,

-BAS

Really Bruce. ?

fool'?

But your question is a valid one, G, and I need to inquire more deeply into the remote viewing world as to whether anyone is looking at Nov 24, 1971. As of this moment, the only remote viewing efforts in the DB C case that I know of are my own and they are suspect, frankly.

Thank heaven this thread is sticking to science and not turning into another UFO forum!

Greetings All,

-BAS

Really Bruce. ?

fool'?

Seems "remotely" possible B|

Specific agencies and government officials may be reading the postings and declarations made by BK. Perhaps some of these high ranking officials indicated by BK. Who could believe a government agency actually sanctioned BK's behavior? BK cannot even prove he was in the service much less invited to secret operations or knew their procedures?

==============================================

Knoss stated:

All these phony stories about red and white parachutes and half intelligible "coded messages" that are secret "bait" for some unknown trap she is plotting with some obscure unrelated "facts" that have no bearing on anything anyway

Jo Weber States:;)

Phony Story? - You (BK) are the one who created the red/white chute - NOT Jo Weber. You have NO idea what obscure facts I do have.
====================

Knoss Stated:

Yes, I know they voted to "whack" Duane, too, for talking to you, and they would have if he hadn't died. That is a paraphrase from another McCoy quotation. Or did they help him along anyway?? Great Government we have, huh? And a population that is totally oblivious.

Jo States:
:o Cat chasing its own tail! Oh,you Poor Poor Puddy Cat!

:S:S:S
Exactly why would anyone "vote" to kill Duane Weber? He didn't tell me who he was until he signed his own death warrant by refusing anymore dialysis...11 days before he died.

The more you post here the more unbelieveable you are!
Exactly what did Duane Weber expose me to prior to refusing diaylsis? A TRIP - which was meaningless to me until he made his confession (LET ME RESTATE THIS FOR YOU - UNTIL 1 YR AND 2 MONTHS AFTER HE DIED I DID NOT KNOW WHO DAN COOPER WAS.

Whew! I am glad this is ALMOST over! Really can't handle much more of BK.......

Hey, Maybe the "conspirators" will decide to WACK BK - you think?;):| I wish!

Whatever. My point again is it tends to taint a book
which might otherwise have merit.

Too many DB Cooper books have been astral
projections of one kind or another. Dont follow suit.

Jo, When will YOUR book be out? Or are you just going to ask a judge to rule that you are the one and only, original Mrs. D. B. Cooper?

Whatever made you think "book". What good is another useless BOOK?

The only thing that will work is something that the FBI cannot get past. I will leave that to your imagination. I will assure you the NEW stuff has NOT be put in front of the FBI - they just ignore it.

Jo Weber has been subjected to public humiliation for several yrs because of the FBI and the only thing the FBI ever provided me was a letter in 1998 stating the prints did NOT match. That is how they dismissed conducting a full investigation at that time.

As time went on - I proved the information the FBI had was flawed. This is why the FBI actually had to sit down with the media in 2001. For some reason I have never seen a public viewing of that CLIP (but I have a copy of the tape) .The agent of record was there, his boss, Doug Pasternak and the moderator. I did NOT participate in this myself nor did I stay in the room it was conducted in, but I was able to hear the audio.

I was provided a copy of the interview, but since I do not have cable I do NOT know if it was ever televised. Remember the agent of record had stated - Duane was never in McNeil and he was never in the Army in a conversation in March of 2000.

I was holding documentation stating otherwise.This agent quickly said - "I have someone coming into my office I will call you back later". He did call me back about 2 or 3 hours later - explaining he had made an ERROR or TWO. At that time he told me Duane only PASSED thru McNeil, but was not a resident (the prison records read differently) and this is the prison whose prints they used to dismiss Duane.

The other error was the Military - the papers I had for the ARMY did not show a discharge date!
The agent show a terrible display of not having done his job when he said they had one of the numbers wrong on their end and WHY he insisted Duane had never been in the Army and the number belonged to Wavy Greene. Well, right after that I refiled and got another copy of Duane's military records - they had been CHANGED. The Army record did NOT get changed on its own in only 3 months. When the FBI realized I and a news reporter had called them on the carpet - then and only then did they cover their tracks.

ALSO note that when I applied the second time for Duane's military records - what happened in the VA office. I am sure you have heard the story before and dismissed as JO getting things wrong. I assure you what happened in that VA office actually happened. The file came up CLASSIFIED. The officer dismissed himself and then came back to the room after speaking with his superior. At that time I was told since I was NOT listed as a beneficiary or survivor - he could give me ANY information. Had me fill out the same papers I had filled out before - except this time there was a discharge date on the papers returned to me.

Bear in mind - the errors they made in 1997-1998 when they sent me the letter (which I have kept) dismissing Duane based ONLY on prints.

Now think about WHERE this is going. If you were in my shoes what would you do? Let's NOT EVEN TALK about all of the OTHER STUFF, that has been located since. THINGS no one thought I could ever find! Things that have NOT been discussed in this thread...and will not be. These things Have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the gibberish BK keeps spewing out.

2020 is too far away -based on my age I made my decision and I want something NOW while I am still alive - this is NOT a monetary nor recognition play. I have pleaded with the FBI to tell me what they know about Weber, but they refused to answer any questions and stand their ground or ignore me.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO if you HAD INFORMATION THE FBI HAD SAT ON or IGNORED? They have NO intentions to really examine the things I had kept them abreast of...note it has been a long time since I provided them with one iota.

I dropped out of the media in 2002 and since 2006 this thread
has been my voice, but Twisty Butt got my dander up and that was when I decided to use the information we have continued to collect...and the new contacts I have made. Verifiable contacts and they are part of the story I told the FBI 17 yrs ago.

What would you do? A book? I am not a writer, but others are, but who wants to read another Cooper book? What is there new they can add? Things I told the FBI many 17 yrs ago have been verified - I pleaded with them to look into the provided - they did NOTHING with it. They have for yrs REFUSED to provide me with an answer as to WHY they can state Weber was NOT Cooper. What proof do they have other than Prints?

When the last few things WE have found are disclosed - things will not look good for the authorities. The government certainly does not need my help with that. Remember this is an election yr - When do we go to the POLLS to vote? Might be a GOOD time to release NEW information!

Good Grief - now I sound like BK.

Jo, When will YOUR book be out? Or are you just going to ask a judge to rule that you are the one and only, original Mrs. D. B. Cooper?

NO Book! Public records will do that for me. Something I told the FBI to look at 17 yrs ago, but was ignored. The answers were there all along - in writing.

Yet, they spent 100's of thousands to investigate DL Cooper.

Future News Article will read something like this:

Cooper Case Solved

Cooper's widow clamored to the FBI in 1996 about her husband's connections to WA, but was ignored by the FBI...and the FBI dismissed him on the basis of fingerprints only.

Many suspects and yrs later ONE man digging not for Cooper's bones, but in old public records found footprints tracing back to this suspect. His name was Duane Weber and he actually confessed to the crime.

Will these public records solve this case? Maybe not, but the sure do increase the probability that Duane Weber was indeed Dan Cooper.

This is a problematic situation when our government spends 100's of thousands chasing old crimes - and their suspects. New age FBI all, but ignores old written records - too time consuming.

His widow recounted what she knew about her husband's past over and over - but NOT one agent actually did a physical research of OLD records.

The bones of Cooper are in a jar waiting for a proper burial in the N.W. as his aging widow awaited a response from the FBI. No one within this organization took the time to listen to his widow and attempt to connect the dots...the answer was within her memory, but with no physical evidence to support her memories.

One connection on the internet sparked Ms Cooper's interest because it was something her husband had told her about. Not certain this was it - she was hesitant to ask for help. Old archived records supported the memory...and now Ms. Cooper we know the truth!

Will our government agencies take the time to even look at what one archivists found supporting in part Ms Weber's memories? Will they even bother now to investigate the other things she told them about? This one find is reason enough for the FBI to put on their glove and dig thru paper files.

NO Book! Public records will do that for me. Something I told the FBI to look at 17 yrs ago, but was ignored. The answers were there all along - in writing.

Yet, they spent 100's of thousands to investigate DL Cooper.

Future News Article will read something like this:

Cooper Case Solved

Jo, Are you going to take the Marla route?

To answer your PM of earlier this evening, I have not lived in WA recently but did about the end of WW2 when I was a wee lad.

I go pretty easy on Skyjack71, and I have considered her case. The problem(s) involved have always been simple ones, yet the answers continue to escape her.

1) Why didn't Williams, the ticket agent in Portland, or the stews ID Weber as the hijacker? Or at least say he COULD be Cooper? To my knowledge, none of them have done this. I'm not going to compare the case with Christiansen to Weber, but I will say this: Weber WAS investigated by the FBI.

Visual identification is quite unreliable in cases where hundreds of people in line are processed. I think Weber was DE-investigated by a cover-up crew.

2) You cannot prove that Weber had the slightest amount of chute experience.

Yes, she can. Bob Knoss has testified in affadavitt that Duane Weber was trained over the summer of 1968 for parachute jumping at Flying Cloud Airport and 9120 Lyndale Ave., So., Bloomington, MN.

3) It doesn't MATTER whether Duane spent time in Washington State. Millions of people live here now, millions have visited at different times. Just being here doesn't prove a thing, or mean any of those people were DB Cooper.

Yes, it does, in that Cooper KNEW the location he planned to jump into. I can verify what Weber said about "his place" where the jump was planned.

4) You cannot account for Duane's whereabouts at the actual time of the hijacking.

Passengers identified Duane Weber by artist's sketch. Computer recognition verifies the probability as no other.

5) You have few, if any, witnesses who will corroborate any part of your story. If you do, they should come forward now.

The 5th Amendment plea would really sound silly, wouldn't it? I am the only one to come forward so far.

6) If Duane did leave bits and pieces of the evidence behind after he died, it is too bad they are gone now. But they ARE gone, so this does no good.

And the evidence disappears even today as it is exposed. McCoy spent hours and hours wiping the internet of information and pictures of importance. Even collected his Basic Training photos! Major job!

7) Out of all those things, your two biggest obstacles are the failure of the stews and Williams, or any of the passengers to ID Duane as the guy. The other is a complete lack of physical evidence that can be checked today.

Hardly! Biggest obstacles are the guilty parties: FAA, FBI, Pentagon, and the surviving perpetrators of the plot. Not to excuse Congressional "oversight". "Oh, what a tangled web we weave......"

8) If Duane WAS the hijacker, there is now almost no way to prove it. It's a given he was a visitor to Washington, and he may have dropped hints to you about possibly being the hijacker. But with what you have now, if he WAS the guy...he's going to get away with it.

A posthumous book of confession may be released which will explain everything. McCoy was a book writer. Tog indicated semi-true family legacy in the plan, I'm still thinking about a book review correcting all the errors in current books, except the really erroneous trash/crap like Blast and a few other left field bad dreams.

THE TRUTH IS VERY OFTEN STRANGER THAN FICTION. IF IT IS TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE, PERHAPS THAT WAS THE ORIGINAL INTENTION. ONCE THERE WAS ONE, NOW THERE ARE THREE, FIND MY WIFE AND YOU WILL FIND ME. ASK GEORGE TENET.

Whatever. My point again is it tends to taint a book
which might otherwise have merit.

Too many DB Cooper books have been astral
projections of one kind or another. Dont follow suit.

Well, BLAST is an Anal Ejection of the Fifth Dimension, does that count, Georger?

Since everyone has heard this (BLAST) tale from you ad nauseum, perhaps you should step out for a while and return when you have at least a shred of evidence.

YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE AT ALL, either. Only a lot of unrelated history. That is why the FBI won't even LOOK at your claim. I told them where that story was generated. Case closed. My evidence is solid, just not released. BIG difference.

I go pretty easy on Skyjack71, and I have considered her case. The problem(s) involved have always been simple ones, yet the answers continue to escape her.

1) Why didn't Williams, the ticket agent in Portland, or the stews ID Weber as the hijacker? Or at least say he COULD be Cooper? To my knowledge, none of them have done this. I'm not going to compare the case with Christiansen to Weber, but I will say this: Weber WAS investigated by the FBI.

Visual identification is quite unreliable in cases where hundreds of people in line are processed. I think Weber was DE-investigated by a cover-up crew.

2) You cannot prove that Weber had the slightest amount of chute experience.

Yes, she can. Bob Knoss has testified in affadavitt that Duane Weber was trained over the summer of 1968 for parachute jumping at Flying Cloud Airport and 9120 Lyndale Ave., So., Bloomington, MN.

3) It doesn't MATTER whether Duane spent time in Washington State. Millions of people live here now, millions have visited at different times. Just being here doesn't prove a thing, or mean any of those people were DB Cooper.

Yes, it does, in that Cooper KNEW the location he planned to jump into. I can verify what Weber said about "his place" where the jump was planned.

4) You cannot account for Duane's whereabouts at the actual time of the hijacking.

Passengers identified Duane Weber by artist's sketch. Computer recognition verifies the probability as no other.

5) You have few, if any, witnesses who will corroborate any part of your story. If you do, they should come forward now.

The 5th Amendment plea would really sound silly, wouldn't it? I am the only one to come forward so far.

6) If Duane did leave bits and pieces of the evidence behind after he died, it is too bad they are gone now. But they ARE gone, so this does no good.

And the evidence disappears even today as it is exposed. McCoy spent hours and hours wiping the internet of information and pictures of importance. Even collected his Basic Training photos! Major job!

7) Out of all those things, your two biggest obstacles are the failure of the stews and Williams, or any of the passengers to ID Duane as the guy. The other is a complete lack of physical evidence that can be checked today.

Hardly! Biggest obstacles are the guilty parties: FAA, FBI, Pentagon, and the surviving perpetrators of the plot. Not to excuse Congressional "oversight". "Oh, what a tangled web we weave......"

8) If Duane WAS the hijacker, there is now almost no way to prove it. It's a given he was a visitor to Washington, and he may have dropped hints to you about possibly being the hijacker. But with what you have now, if he WAS the guy...he's going to get away with it.

A posthumous book of confession may be released which will explain everything. McCoy was a book writer. Tog indicated semi-true family legacy in the plan, I'm still thinking about a book review correcting all the errors in current books, except the really erroneous trash/crap like Blast and a few other left field bad dreams.

THE TRUTH IS VERY OFTEN STRANGER THAN FICTION. IF IT IS TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE, PERHAPS THAT WAS THE ORIGINAL INTENTION. ONCE THERE WAS ONE, NOW THERE ARE THREE, FIND MY WIFE AND YOU WILL FIND ME. ASK GEORGE TENET.

None of the things you call proof or fact are. Why do still persist?

Why re you still allowed to insult all who try to actually discus the case, it actual evidence and use real facts and science to do so?

If any one is a "Cooper Cover Up Crew" Member it is YOU ans YOU alone with your constant fake and bogus story telling pulling all who are actually trying to understand away from the real facts of the case.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I find it extremely hard to believe that I was "scolded" for saying Slander/Lie while several have used this term since! then you have Knoss claiming knowledge of a Murder plot involving another post members deceased husband??? nothing to prove this is true what so ever!

and he also goes on correcting everyone's comments with yet again ZERO evidence to back up anything coming out of his typed mouth!

I clearly understand why many have moved on to a better controlled site.

I find it extremely hard to believe that I was "scolded" for saying Slander/Lie while several have used this term since! then you have Knoss claiming knowledge of a Murder plot involving another post members deceased husband??? nothing to prove this is true what so ever!

and he also goes on correcting everyone's comments with yet again ZERO evidence to back up anything coming out of his typed mouth!
--------------------------------------------------------
Not only do you have ZERO PROOF, Mrs. Hutter45, you have PHONY proof with that silly planted pearl tie clasp! Do a little research. It is all in black and white. At least it was before I brought the subject up. Your relatives, the busy beavers have been helping the honey badger cover the real footprints of a national "false Flag" as you call it. You won't check ANYTHING of true value to the story. THAT's ALL THE PROOF anybody needs! Truth is toxic! Pass the tie clasp, please. We'll sell that for a while..... What else is in the list, Jerry? Let's see, the parachute, the CDI TV stuff is popular.... DON"T MENTION McCoy's Medallion!! Stay away from Janet!! Bob's CRAZY! Don't talk to Tenet!! Leave McCoy alone!! Pasternak never said that! Ralph never said that! Carr never said that! McCoy never said that! That's why I stay at it, because everyone agrees the truth never happened. It'a amazing, absolutely amazing. And you keep a straight face, too?
Nobody ever said anything. Bull freeking crap.