47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Here's an example. http://www.2oceansvibe.com/2008/11/06/the-daily-voice-maintain-their-high-level-of-journalism/

And yes Georger, I think this forum has become a tabloid. The good stuff is so buried between outlandish conspiracy theories and rubbish. Between Jo's hysterical rantings, Blevins' righteous self-defense, Jerry not knowing when to stop... But mainly because, as you have pointed out before, Jo just rants and shuts down any useful line of enquiry. Can you tell I am getting heartily sick of this.
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

Jo just rants and shuts down any useful line of enquiry. Can you tell I am getting heartily sick of this.

so lets take the break to get back to the Cooper
case. Money at Tina Bar - flotation. Perspective.

Prior to Tom, Safe did some flotation tests, and I
guess Jerry has done some? But it doesnt take
much of a test to find out that wet paper sinks.
:D

And the concept that unloosened bundles would
send individual bills fluttering like leaves 10,000
different directions in a fluid flow, doesnt strike me
as much of a discovery either?

So perhaps a change in terminology gets us
something better, because it is more indicative of
reality in this situation?

I would scrap 'flotation' or floated to Tina Bar, in
favor of 'transported' or 'conveyed' to Tina Bar.
Thus the money was 'conveyed or transported' to
Tina Bar, by a number of methods during the
money's existence before it wound up on Tina Bar
in the condition found?

This slight change in terms results in a different
focus which is probably more indicative of what
really happened, in my opinion.

Two facts are very likely. A number of forces worked
on the money (not just one), and the transportation
or conveyance of the money and its condition as
found, were not the result of one-single-force (or
act) but many forces working over time; even if the
money sat at Tina Bar from day-1 until 1980 and
found. Multiples forces still are the reality.

Because: unless the found bundles were something
as specific a a group of bundles DC stuffed in his
coat pocket, separated from the rest of the bundles,
then the 3 bundles found are part of some 1000
bundles which existed in a container as DC jumped.
How do only three bundles turn up 9 years later at
Tina Bar vs the 997 other bundles which were not
found?

And the condition of the money is explained by
what? One agent thought it was bundles rolling
along in the current. Side over side? End over end?
(When physics states that 'square things left in
nature tend to be rounded off - corners lost first
and most'); and the unintuitive part is 'whether
static or moving'! Forces in nature are not static but
moving so all an object has to do to be 'rounded'
is just sit there, while the forces moving in nature
do their work. I am surprised Palmer or somebody
didn't point that simple fact of Nature out ? Its a
fundamental pattern (and fact) in Nature.

Let me leave this at a general level for now.

:)

Jo : Sorry it's over for you . Back Off or suffer the conseqenses . Stop your BS . Jerry

Jerry, stop horsing around and upload the the transcripts or the tapes. As others have stated you can upload the audio to plenty of online sites. Why are you dodging the issue? kinda makes you look like a fraud. You always accuse Jo of being a liar. Be a man, step up to the plate and show us your evidence.

:S:|
Something everyone needs to understand. When I contacted Himmelsbach he put me intouch with JT as the man on the ground who would know the places I was describing.

Regardless of what I described - Jerry would claim it was this or that - I argued and argued with him over the phone. After 4 yrs of that I just went with the FLOW.
I had only been to WA that one time in 1979 with my husband.

Regardless of how I tried to describe what I saw - he would say it did NOT exist. When I explained that we were on the WA side and had crossed after we left The Dalles he kept telling me we were on the Portland side even though I told him we crossed after we left the Dalles.

In The Dalles area - Duane told me about an airport on the other sided of the river - got the impression he had flown in and out of there. He tells me about Goldendale and a place the GUYS used to go. He tells me about Yakima and Indian Reservation (they had done some jobs there).. He talks about an airstrip on or near the reservation - military - moving equipment. I can't remember the sequence anymore, but there are earlier accounting when I was not as stressed as I have been lately and my memory is not getting clogged with time.

Shortly after we crossed the Columbia (I now know from my trip in 2010 that was the Bridge of the God) he told me about Indian grave sites off to our Right - pointing N.E. He told me about a road that used to be above where the present road was and some caves along the old road (I did not find this on my trip as things had changed).
Also I was making the trip in the reverse.

He talks about Trout Lake and we actually stopped at Bonneville Dam - I didn't remember this until I was out there in 2010 this last yr. I got out and walked in the same places Duane and I walked upon all of those yrs ago.

As we go on down the road he tells me it is all hills and ridges. I remember trying to dose off - I AM AFRAID of ROADs with STEEP sides - Fortunately for me they were on his side and that is the side I tried to focus on. When I was in WA in Oct of 2010 this last yr. I had to drive that same road from Washougal to the Bridge of the GODS. I was terrified and I was driving this mountaineous terrain. I had to pull off several times to let traffic pass and will never forget the dirty gross bathroom I had to use going down the East slope. I was making that part of the trip backwards from the way he and I had come. It was on this day I actually walked around at the Bonneville Dam - just as he and I had done many yrs ago - only a visual revisit could cause one to remember those kinds of things.

At any rate going West on 14 toward Washougal he makes a comment - "I missed my turn" and then suddenly he realized they had four laned the approach to his target. I had grabbed the atlas and I thought we were at Camas. Now I know we were in Washougal. I had tried to no avail to explain this to JT for yrs. We go North into Washougal - and that story has been told so many times there is NOT need for me to retell it.

All of this has been told and as I get older it gets harder and harder.

The only map I had seen was what was on a Osha (do not remember the spelling) map that was 1/2 of the United States and a page in the Atlas. I did NOT have a detailed map of WA until I returned from the 2001 trip in which JT had instructed the crew where to take me - every which way but right.

The young man was driving so fast it scared me - there was not time for me to focus and think. There were 2 other individuals in the vehicle. There were cameras and questions - I only do well one on one or couple with couple.
This whole trip except for the last day was a shambles - as it was designed to be.

Back to Washougal. I told about the cemtery, the Washougal river which JT insisted could NOT be on my Left. I told about the place I thought was a river - it was wide so not the Washougal.

JT insisted Duane turned me around and we were back on the Columbia - I argued - that I knew what the Columbia looked like and we were not on the Columbia. Since I did NOT have a detailed map I knew nothing of a lake in the area and assumed we were on the Washougal....which we did go to later. I told Jerry this water was quiet and wide and it was NOT the Washougal because Duane took me to the Washougal after we left this point. This is when I talk about the Hill and the caretaker and the point Duane made a remark and the only time I took a physical note of a road. A road I would not remember until I was in WA in 2001 with the crew...the day after they left and with an undercover cop and 3 other women. He went to the area - the Angel Undell had indicated and I insisted on (he had other places he wanted me to see). We are riding along and I tell him after we crossed the bridge in Washougal to make a Left. I asked the driver what was on our Left and he told me the Washougal River - I immediately said - JT told me there was NO way for the Washougal to be on my left.

I won't go any further with this because the story has been told in this thread many many times and JT insisted for from the time I contacted him in 1996 at the request of Himmelsbach and until I was in WA. in 2001 with witnesses - that I was NOT on the Washougal. JT until that trip in 2001 had done everything in his power to convince me I was NOT in Washougal. He kept telling me I was ON the South side of the Columbia and no matter what I said he would NOT take NO for an answer. YOU guys have witnessed this in the forum.

I argued and argued with him about the points. He claimed I was on I-5. Yes, Duane did point a covert on I-5 under the highway to a place the guys used to hangout. But this was in reference to the Power lines and Pipe lines. The first place was on Lake LaCames and the place Duane made the comment I would later file away into my memory. Duane also talked about the caretake of a mansion on this "river" which was NOT a river. The FBI never ever checked this one out....because JERRY told them I was talking about someplace else.

This is also where my little MOUNTAIN was and everyone here knows that JT has denied this - he knew what I was talking about in 1996 - the trees at the top, with a wire fence and wood gate and the large rock and trees. The Point at which Duane told me about the power lines and the pipe lines intesecting and that where they crossed you could walk all the way to the Columbia and there was a Marina there. Duane told me about a farm arcross the lake and we drove over there, but he did NOT get out - he told me the man who lived there had a son about his age. I now know that name to be BAFUS (I thought Duane said Rufus because I have an uncle by that name and he corrected. There were brothers - one was deceased and the other was in a nursing home with OLD TIMERS when I found them in 2010 - ten yrs too late.

This is connected to the grave Duane told me about. NO more about that one to a soul...but, JT knows what I am talking about. The FBI would never listen and they didn't care.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo : Sorry it's over for you . Back Off or suffer the conseqenses . Stop your BS . Jerry

Jerry, stop horsing around and upload the the transcripts or the tapes. As others have stated you can upload the audio to plenty of online sites. Why are you dodging the issue? kinda makes you look like a fraud. You always accuse Jo of being a liar. Be a man, step up to the plate and show us your evidence.

Something everyone needs to understand. When I contacted Himmelsbach he put me intouch with JT as the man on the ground who wpuld know the places I was describing.

Regardless of what I describe - Jerry would claim it was this or that - I argued and argued with him over the phone. After 4 yrs of that I just went with the FLOW.

Regardless of how I tried to describe what I saw - he would say it did NOT exist. When I explained that we were on the WA side and had crossed after we left The Dalles he kept telling me we were on the Portland side even though I told him we crossed after we left the Dalles.

In The Dalles area - Duane told me about an airport on the other sided of the river - got the impression he had flown in and out of there. He tells me about Goldendale and a place the GUYS used to go. He tells me about Yakima and Indian Reservation (they had done some jobs there).. He talks about an airstrip on or near the reservation - military - moving equipment. I can't remember the sequence anymore, but there are earlier accounting when I was not as stressed as I have been lately and my memory is not getting clogged with time and information provided after the fact.

Shortly after we crossed the Columbia (I now know from my trip in 2010 that was the Bridge of the God) he told me about Indian grave sites off to our Right - pointing N.E. He told me about a road that used to be above where the present road was and some caves along the old road (I did not find this on my trip as things had changed).

He talkes about Trout Lake and we actually stopped at Bonneville Dam - I didn't remember this until I was out there in 2010 this last yr. I got out and walked in the same places Duane and I walked upon all of those yrs ago.

As we go on down to the road he tells me it is all hills and ridges. I remember trying to dose off - I AM AFRAID of ROADs with STEEP sides - Fortunately for me they were on his side and that is the side I tried to focus on. When I was in WA in Oct of 2010 this last yr. I had to drive that same road from Washougal to the Bridge of the GODS. I was terrified and I was driving this mountaineous terrain. I had to pull off several times to let traffic pass and will never forget the dirty gross bathroom I had to use going down the East slope. I was making that part of the trip backwards from the way he and I had come. It was on this day I actually walked around at the Dalles just as he and I had done many yrs ago - only a visual revisit could cause one to remember those kinds of things.

At any rate going West on 14 toward Washougal he makes a comment - "I missed my turn" and then suddenly he realized they had four laned the approach to his target. I had grabbed the atlas and I thougt we were at Camas. Now I know we were in Washougal. I had tried to no avail to explain this to JT for yrs. We go North into Washougal - and that story has been told so many times there is NOT need for me to retell it.

The only map I had seen was what was on a Osha map that was 1/2 of the United States and a page in the Atlas. I did NOT have a detailed map of WA until I returned from the 2001 trip in which JT had instructed the crew where to take me - every which way but right.

The young man was driving so fast it scared me - there was not time for me to focus and think. There were 2 other individuals in the vehicle. There were cameras and questions - I only do well one on one or couple with couple.
This whole trip except for the last day was a shambles - as it was designed to be.

Back to Washougal. I told about the cemtery, the Washougal river which JT insisted could NOT be on my Left. I told about the place I thought was a river - it was wide so not the Washougal.

JT insisted Duane turned me around and we were back on the Columbia - I argued - that I knew what the Columbia looked like and we were not on the Columbia. Since I did NOT have a detailed map I knew nothing of a lake in the area and assumed we were on the Washougal....which we did go to later. I told Jerry this water was quiet and wide and it was NOT the Washougal because Duane took me to the Washougal after we left this point. This is when I talk about the Hill and the caretaker and the point Duane made a remark and the only time I took a physical note of a road. A road I would not remember until I was in WA in 2001 with the crew...the day after they left and with an undercover cop and 3 other women. He went to the area - the Angel Undell had indicated and I insisted on (he had other places he wanted me to see). We are riding along and I tell him after we crosse the bridge in Washougal to make a Left. I did NOT know we were crossing the bridge. I asked the driver what was on our Left and he told me the Washougal River - I immediately said - JT told me there was NO way for the Washougal to be on my left.

I won't go any further with this because the story has been told in this thread many many times and JT insisted for from the time I contacted him in 1996 at the request of Himmelsbach and until I was in WA. in 2001 with witnesses - that I was NOT on the Washougal. JT until that trip in 2001 had done everything in his power to convince me I was NOT in Washougal. He kept telling me I was ON the South side of the Columbia and no matter what I said he would NOT take NO for an answer. YOU guys have witnessed this in the forum.

I argued and argued with him about the points. He claimed I was on I-5. Yes, Duane did point a covert on I-5 under the highway to a place the guys used to hangout. But this was in reference to the Power lines and Pipe lines. The first place was on Lake LaCames and the place Duane made the commen. Duane also talked about the caretake of a mansion on this "river" which was NOT a river. The FBI never ever checked this one out....because JERRY told them I was talking about someplace else.

This is also where my little MOUNTAIN was and everyone here knows that JT has denied this - he knew what I was talking about in 1996 - the trees at the top, with a wire fence and wood gate and the large rock and trees. The Point at which Duane told me about the power lines and the pipe lines intesecting and that where they crossed you could walk all the way to the Columbia and there was a Marina there. Duane told me about a farm arcross the lake and we drove over there but he did NOT get out - he told me the man who lived there had a son about his age. I now know that name to be BAFUS (I thought Duane said Rufus because I have an uncle by that name and he corrected me it was a F not an F. There were brothers - one was deceased and the other was in a nursing home with OLD TIMERS when I found them in 2010 - ten yrs too late.

This is connected to the grave Duane told me about. NO more about that one to a soul...but, JT knows what I am talking about.
The FBI would never listen and they didn't care.

Shit! BREAK OVER! INTRUDER IS BAAAAAAAAAAAK
TO DISRUPT!

:D:D:D

Thi actually fits with my post above!

Forces in nature round things off.

Jo Weber is a force in Nature!

Let the rounding begin!

:):|
Something everyone needs to understand. When I contacted Himmelsbach he put me intouch with JT as the man on the ground who would know the places I was describing.

Regardless of what I described - Jerry would claim it was this or that - I argued and argued with him over the phone. After 4 yrs of that I just went with the FLOW.

In The Dalles area - Duane told me about an airport on the other side of the river - got the impression he had flown in and out of there. He tells me about Goldendale and a place the GUYS used to go. He tells me about Yakima and Indian Reservation (they had done some jobs there).. He talks about an airstrip on or near the reservation - military - moving equipment. I can't remember the sequence anymore, but there are earlier accounting when I was not as stressed as I have been lately and my memory is not getting clogged with time.

He talks about Trout Lake and we actually stopped at Bonneville Dam - I didn't remember this until I was out there in 2010 this last yr. I got out and walked in the same places Duane and I walked upon all of those yrs ago.

As we go on down the road he tells me it is all hills and ridges. I remember trying to dose off - I AM AFRAID of ROADs with STEEP sides - Fortunately for me they were on his side and that is the side I tried to focus on. When I was in WA in Oct of 2010 this last yr. I had to drive that same road from Washougal to the Bridge of the GODS. I was terrified and I was driving this mountaineous terrain. I had to pull off several times to let traffic pass and will never forget the dirty gross bathroom I had to use going down the East slope. I was making that part of the trip backwards from the way he and I had come. It was on this day I actually walked around at the Bonneville Dam - just as he and I had done many yrs ago - only a visual revisit could cause one to remember those kinds of things.

At any rate going West on 14 toward Washougal he makes a comment - "I missed my turn" and then suddenly he realized they had four laned the approach to his target. I had grabbed the atlas and I thought we were at Camas. Now I know we were in Washougal. I had tried to no avail to explain this to JT for yrs. We go North into Washougal - and that story has been told so many times there is NOT need for me to retell it.

The only map I had seen was what was on a Osha (do not remember the spelling) map that was 1/2 of the United States and a page in the Atlas. I did NOT have a detailed map of WA until I returned from the 2001 trip in which JT had instructed the crew where to take me - every which way but right.

The young man was driving so fast it scared me - there was not time for me to focus and think. There were 2 other individuals in the vehicle. There were cameras and questions - I only do well one on one or couple with couples. This whole trip except for the last day was a shambles - as it was designed to be.

JT insisted Duane turned me around and we were back on the Columbia - I argued - that I knew what the Columbia looked like and we were not on the Columbia. Since I did NOT have a detailed map I knew nothing of a lake in the area and assumed we were on the Washougal....which we did go to later. I told Jerry this water was quiet and wide and it was NOT the Washougal because Duane took me to the Washougal after we left this point. This is when I talk about the Hill and the caretaker and the point Duane made a remark and the only time I took a physical note of a road. A road I would not remember until I was in WA in 2001 with the crew...the day after they left and with an undercover cop and 3 other women. He went to the area - the Angel Undell had indicated and I insisted on (he had other places he wanted me to see). We are riding along and I tell him after we crossed the bridge in Washougal to make a Left. I asked the driver what was on our Left and he told me the Washougal River - I immediately said - JT told me there was NO way for the Washougal to be on my left.

I argued and argued with him about the points. He claimed I was on I-5. Yes, Duane did point a covert on I-5 under the highway to a place the guys used to hangout. But this was in reference to the Power lines and Pipe lines. The first place was on Lake LaCames and the place Duane made the comment I would later file away into my memory. Duane also talked about the caretake of a mansion on this "river" which was NOT a river. The FBI never ever checked this one out....because JERRY told them I was talking about someplace else.

This is also where my little MOUNTAIN was and everyone here knows that JT has denied this - he knew what I was talking about in 1996 - the trees at the top, with a wire fence and wood gate and the large rock and trees. The Point at which Duane told me about the power lines and the pipe lines intesecting and where they crossed you could walk all the way to the Columbia and there was a Marina there. Duane told me about a farm arcross the lake and we drove over there, but he did NOT get out - he told me the man who lived there had a son about his age. I now know that name to be BAFUS (I thought Duane said Rufus because I have an uncle by that name and he corrected me). There were brothers - one was deceased and the other was in a nursing home with OLD TIMERS when I found them in 2010 - ten yrs too late.

This is connected to the grave Duane told me about. NO more about that one to a soul...but, JT knows what I am talking about. The FBI would never listen and they didn't care.

Georger wonders

Is amateur astronomy a tabloid vs. professional astronomy?

Well, good question. I think those glorious false color images produced by pro and am astronomers have a tabloid aspect to them. I was all excited when I saw my first star cluster with my Orion reflector. My daughter, staring at the white cloud through the eyepiece, said "Dad, why dont we get one of those COLOR telescopes?"

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Georger,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWtCittJyr0

Why not elevate us to the upper division of transport or conveyed in regards to how a mass would be moved down (presumably) a river?

I have been able to follow your thought process thus far and would like to read some more that is not laced with Voodoo science certified with Zombie logic.

Clearly, anyone in possession of a dollar bill and a sink with a stopper could determine that floating is unlikely. Since I don’t have a dollar, a sink or an Airstream window to throw them out of, I have to depend upon empirical data from others.

So help a brother out and continue your thesis on the plausible methods of bulk monetary transport. I would make a call to the Fazio’s to find where the money came from but all the old timers would get mad when I walked to that venue and collected the remaining $194,000. So I hide out in the weeds and just watch and listen and read.

Jo Lieing again I have the tapes of our conversation that proves you are lieing One more thing Duanes best friend in georgia that sold insurance with him will verify your atempt to fraude this case.
.Jerry

:)I got this email from the "friend". He has made similar replies in the past when I have mentioned JT continueing his rage claiming I had lied and what Bill supposedly told JT. NOTE that Jerry always references this friend. If part of what JT says is a lie then the rest of is probably a lie - right!

Subj: Re: Bill the ADDICT is at it again his attacks are killing me
Date: 9/5/2011 7:45:10 AM
Just WANT everyone to read this remark from the old friend of Duane.

Central Daylight Time
From
To

I never said or implied you did any thing to (fraud) misspelled, as he did also with the word (lieing) misspelled. This guy is a f+++++g moron.

----- Original Message -----
From
To
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 3:54 AM

I have other messages Bill has sent over the last few yrs. Bill did NOT meet Duane until 1972. In the past we have communicated after one of JT's rants, but this is the first time I tried to put one in the thread. NOW you know the REST of the story.

Jerry's threats have gone too far and he is dangerous. The page in Geoffrey's book about the gun - was sufficient cause.
By his own admission Jerry is coming to this area and he will end up in the county Jail or in 72 hour retention at a mental facility...if I press charge he will be held till trial since he lives out of state...no bond.

This will be classified as Senior Abuse in the STATE of FL.

P.S.
I can no longer take what Jerry continues to dish out - he causes me to be repetitive and I know how boring that is. I have medical issues to take care of right now - because of the threats Jerry has repeatedly made. I did NOT need a heart problem on top of the existing problems - now the surgery I need may have be re-evaluated.

Jerry - intended to shut me up one way or another, but I will speak even fom the grave.
The truth WILL not die with me. NOT EVER!

There has to be a point where JUSTICE stands and when the TRUTH speaks.

If the FBI actually stands behind the actions of JT - then this is not a good world. If American stands behind the actions of the FBI - this is not a good world.

America is falling - America has spent itself into bankruptcy fighting WARs when the battles should have been fought to defend our own land from the illegal drugs invading our country and enforcing immigration laws.

America needs to take care of it's own, but the debt is too high now and the younger generations are out of control. Respect for God and/or Creator has been removed from the morals of the USA. IT is TOO LATE to turn AMERICA around.
2 muslims complain about a book and the remaining 98 are denied the privilege of studying that book in school!

The younger generations have become a generations - of "I want' and "I will take"...but they were doomed because the generations since WW11 have NOT stood up to the government.

STOP the wars, STOP the maiming of the military - sending them to WARS we cannot afford...and NO one looks at the yrs of care these maimed veterans will need...if we cannot take care of our poor and hungery - how can we take care of our veterans?

AMERICA is gone - the younger generations will refuse to bear the hardships necessary to make
AMERICA what she used to be. Those who do will not be able to stand against what has been created. Our penals systems are over loaded and when they are released they can't get jobs - so they just keep right on doing the same thing. The drug situation has NOT been controlled - and more and more young people become addicted.

I fear for the world that my grandchildren will live in. I won't be here, but maybe I can make some changes while I am. Hopefully that is to prove you can accomplish the impossible if you really try, but you have to give it all you have right down to the wire....

Georger writes:

found?

Georger, It was estimated that the 3 bundles that were found contained approximately $2,000 each. So if each bundle contained $2000, there would only be 97 bundles missing. And those 97 bundles would weigh a total of about 21 or 22 pounds.

Jo writes:

When I was in WA in Oct of 2010 this last yr. I had to drive that same road from Washougal to the Bridge of the GODS. I was terrified and I was driving this mountaineous terrain.

Jo, Regardless of whether you were on Interstate 84, on the south side of the Columbia River, or on WA State Highway 14, on the north side of the Columbia River, you really didn't do any mountain driving between Portland/Vancouver and the Bridge of the Gods.

In fact, you were probably not more than 200 feet above seal level at any point on that drive. There are probably places in the Florida panhandle that are more "mountainous" than those roads.

Georger writes:

found?

Georger, It was estimated that the 3 bundles that were found contained approximately $2,000 each. So if each bundle contained $2000, there would only be 97 bundles missing. And those 97 bundles would weigh a total of about 21 or 22 pounds.

SORRY - 97 NOT 997 OR 999999997.

Georger,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWtCittJyr0

Why not elevate us to the upper division of transport or conveyed in regards to how a mass would be moved down (presumably) a river?

I have been able to follow your thought process thus far and would like to read some more that is not laced with Voodoo science certified with Zombie logic.

Clearly, anyone in possession of a dollar bill and a sink with a stopper could determine that floating is unlikely. Since I don’t have a dollar, a sink or an Airstream window to throw them out of, I have to depend upon empirical data from others.

So help a brother out and continue your thesis on the plausible methods of bulk monetary transport. I would make a call to the Fazio’s to find where the money came from but all the old timers would get mad when I walked to that venue and collected the remaining $194,000. So I hide out in the weeds and just watch and listen and read.

This will all become clear in the fullness of time.
But I HAD to use the moment to wet some appetites.
:)
Plus, my fractal expert is busy finding her keys!
She only saves people and projects between 8am-
9am. She works and cries a lot the rest of the time ..

and now I have to run from her.,.. literally! :D

and now roses and dinner - the price of my freedom!

:D:D

Jo writes:

When I was in WA in Oct of 2010 this last yr. I had to drive that same road from Washougal to the Bridge of the GODS. I was terrified and I was driving this mountaineous terrain.

Jo, Regardless of whether you were on Interstate 84, on the south side of the Columbia River, or on WA State Highway 14, on the north side of the Columbia River, you really didn't do any mountain driving between Portland/Vancouver and the Bridge of the Gods.

In fact, you were probably not more than 200 feet above seal level at any point on that drive. There are probably places in the Florida panhandle that are more "mountainous" than those roads.

You might NOT consider them mountains but I did. Hwy 14 on the Northside of the Columbia.

I also didn't like the heights going up to Goldendale - but, I enjoyed that - beautiful country.

Along the river on the Oregon side - I went back into something there and it was narrow and scary - forgot the name of it.

Hey!:)

Tthe only time I was ever behind the wheel of a car in KY was from the airport to my hometown - and it was all highways. I never drove a car until my husband taught me when I was 2X yrs old and very pregnant. I had my first baby and my first drivers license in the same yr. Even in CO the land did NOT seem hilly to me...We did go to the mountains a few times, but NOT with ME driving.
My husbands always did the driving when we traveled. I drove from Ft. Collins to Denver to shop and that was flat.

:)You call them HILLs and I call them MOUNTAINs especially if I am the one behind the wheel. I guess you think a Mountain has to be like the Rockies in CO. NOT when I am the one driving.
Hwy 14 between Washougal and the Bonneville WAS a Mountain when I am behind the wheel of a car - you would NOT have wanted to be one of the vehicles behind me.

:D:DI was nice and pulled over when there was a place to do so! I am an old woman and I drive like an old woman...and if I think it is a mountain it is a mountain.
:D:D:D:)
You DO NOT want to know what I think is heavy traffic!:)

Ok, so let's get this straight.
Jo starts a post with ""something everyone needs to understand", which already tells us she thinks this thread is about Jo Weber, not DB Cooper.

Then she goes into another hysterical rant about Jerry, part of which is that she saw a mountain that Jerry said was not there. It is then pointed put to her that there are in fact no mountains there and what does she say? "You call them hills, I call them mountains" as though it is a big joke.

Well, I guess this is where the phrase making mountains out of molehills comes from- people like Jo.
So, Jerry was right. He may well have been right about everything else too, as Jo seems to shift her story again as it suits her.
There's another great example. The hill of a petty criminal becomes, in Jo's mind, the mountain of Cooper. And that's all her case is:wishful thinking, so-called circumstantial evidence which isn't even there, and a load of baloney.

Jo, you threatened to "go public". Please - do so.

Ok, so let's get this straight.
Jo starts a post with ""something everyone needs to understand", which already tells us she thinks this thread is about Jo Weber, not DB Cooper.

Then she goes into another hysterical rant about Jerry, part of which is that she saw a mountain that Jerry said was not there. It is then pointed put to her that there are in fact no mountains there and what does she say? "You call them hills, I call them mountains" as though it is a big joke.

Well, I guess this is where the phrase making mountains out of molehills comes from- people like Jo.
So, Jerry was right. He may well have been right about everything else too, as Jo seems to shift her story again as it suits her.
There's another great example. The hill of a petty criminal becomes, in Jo's mind, the mountain of Cooper. And that's all her case is:wishful thinking, so-called circumstantial evidence which isn't even there, and a load of baloney.

Jo, you threatened to "go public". Please - do so.

You can call them hills they are mountains to this old woman. Sorry I am NOT as SCHOOLED as you and others on the geography of the world and how to judge by height what is a a mountain and what is a hill.

What I am getting ready to do WILL not be in this thread. I had actually hope it would NOT come to my having to take the direction I feel I must at this date.

It would have been preferable if the FBI would have provide me with the information I have requested for yrs regarding Duane Weber. That was their choice. They chose to cease investigating him in 1998 per their letter, yet they collected DNA in 2003 held it till 2007 or 2008 before even testing it. Duane had been dead for 8 yrs when they collected the DNA.
I had remarried and moved - I am a clean clean type of person and since I remarried had kept only what I could put in a suitcase in a hot humid Florida attic. The FBI held that DNA in its warehouse for an additional 5 yrs before testing it.

Now they are stating the DNA they have may not even be Coopers DNA and they only had particial to begin with. YET, they have ignored what they did have.
Thay had a background for Weber that did NOT add up - a background that was devious and suspicious. It was a giant puzzle - and all of the pieces where scattered all over the country. One agent is assigned to do something in each state and NOT one of them actuallly had enough of the pieces to even know what they were putting together. There was NO one person who controlled all of the specifics and had the over all picture and able to remain objective./...the agent turn over the last 16 yrs has been high on this case.

This is just how the world is today - This cold case should have been assigned to a cold case agent yrs and yrs ago - so all of the leads could have been properly investigated. Instead they went to the agent of record and that changed many many time over the yrs and these agents had to deal with active cases. This cold case should not have been handled by frequently rotating agents. ALL of the records on the case should have been consolidated in ONE location - and I mean everything.

Example:
Carr never found the hotel registrations - good grief, the authorities checked all of the hotels around the airport - so what happened to those reports and what happened to the registration card taken from one specific hotel? It was my understanding Carr found NO reports from the hotels. Not his fault - it was the system that was faulted.

Jo teased

What I am getting ready to do WILL not be in this thread. I had actually hope it would NOT come to my having to take the direction I feel I must at this date.

Would you mind telling us what this next promised blockbuster event is Jo?

If it won't be done here, where should we look and when?

Do you stay on touch with the "Night Clerk"?

Hope his health and yours take a turn for the better.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Sigh. Now Jo is "not well schooled". A couple of days ago she was mocking Jerry for his spelling and apparent lack of education (according to her) and telling us how well educated she in fact was. Jo, you can't have your cake and eat it. And irrespective of how well schooled you may or may not be you can't change facts. A hill is not a mountain, and you can't blame Jerry for saying there was no mountain when this is just a fact, anymore than Jerry could tell you for example that lying should be spelt lieing. If you can't even see the inconsistency in your own arguments in something as simple and as clearly demonstrable as this then there truly is no hope for you.

Skyjack71 wrote:

“I had remarried and moved - I am a clean clean type of person and since I remarried had kept only what I could put in a suitcase in a hot humid Florida attic.”

I’m not able to deconstruct this sentence into something that is coherent and this makes me a little bit cry.

“I had remarried and moved…” Somehow getting married and moving are related in some fashion or getting remarried was viewed as a mistake upon which one moved. Either way there is additional marrying occurring with some sort of movement following with or without the new or old spouse since you could have ‘remarried’ the same person.

“I am a clean clean type of person…” OK, here I’m thinking a sterile wedding ceremony in a room with a positive pressure override which explains the double clean inference. Fascinating no matter the context.

“…and since I remarried had kept only what I could put in a suitcase…” This is news to me. No wonder the Gay marriages are having such a difficult time in congress when there is a requirement that a person can only keep what will fit in a suitcase should they remarry. I don’t think this is fair and makes the government appear equally sinister and stupid with such a levy against a person who is already faced with the prospect of moving.

“…in a hot humid Florida attic.” How on Earth is anyone supposed to know what things to put in a hot humid attic? The law has crossed a line with only letting you have a single suitcase in the first place but adding the condition of putting it in a humid Floridian attic is simply too much. What exactly would a person fill such a suitcase with? Shiitake spores are the obvious answer combined with some sort of bat aviary or termite farm.

I’ll just celebrate the simple life I lead with ample closet space for an extra suitcase no matter the contents. I’ll sure avoid that getting remarried notion since the costs are simply too high.

Another conspiracy theory debunked. Well, not really, the defenders will scream "Photoshop fraud".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/06/nasa-apollo-lunar-landing-sites-photos-video_n_950663.html?ncid=webmail6

It's surprising how many people actually think the moon landings were faked.

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-07-17/tech/moon.landing.hoax_1_moon-landing-apollo-astronauts-bill-kaysing?_s=PM:TECH

Along those lines I wonder how many people think that the NWA crew was in on the crime and there never was a DB Cooper jump?

Farflung wrote:

I’ll sure avoid that getting remarried notion since the costs are simply too high.

Reconsider Farflung. If you find the right mate there are ways to manage that risk.

Those unique humor and writing skill genes need to propagate. Hopefully, they already have.

Sigh. Now Jo is "not well schooled". A couple of days ago she was mocking Jerry for his spelling and apparent lack of education (according to her) and telling us how well educated she in fact was. Jo, you can't have your cake and eat it. And irrespective of how well schooled you may or may not be you can't change facts. A hill is not a mountain, and you can't blame Jerry for saying there was no mountain when this is just a fact, anymore than Jerry could tell you for example that lying should be spelt lieing. If you can't even see the inconsistency in your own arguments in something as simple and as clearly demonstrable as this then there truly is no hope for you.

What Jo is describing as a mountain does indeed look like a mountain to her since the road she drove on to The Bridge of the Gods is WA HWY 14 in the Columbia River Gorge... which to someone from Florida where the greatest elevation of 345 feet, the road and its surrounding topography does indeed look "mountainous".

State Route 14 originates in downtown Vancouver at a junction with Interstate 5 just north of the Interstate Bridge. It proceeds east as a freeway for approximately 18 miles (29 km) until it reaches the city of Camas, at which point it becomes a two-lane road. It then continues east along the north bank of the Columbia River (through the Columbia River Gorge) for the remainder of its journey.

Other than the stretch of freeway in Clark County, SR 14 is a two-lane highway which often runs along steep bluffs as high as 800 feet (240 m) through the Columbia Gorge, where frequent high winds can be a driving hazard. At the town of Lyle the forest scenery gives way to arid grasslands in a remarkably rapid transition.

What Jo is describing as a mountain does indeed look like a mountain to her since the road she drove on to The Bridge of the Gods is WA HWY 14 in the Columbia River Gorge... which to someone from Florida where the greatest elevation of 345 feet, the road and its surrounding topography does indeed look "mountainous".

State Route 14 originates in downtown Vancouver at a junction with Interstate 5 just north of the Interstate Bridge. It proceeds east as a freeway for approximately 18 miles (29 km) until it reaches the city of Camas, at which point it becomes a two-lane road. It then continues east along the north bank of the Columbia River (through the Columbia River Gorge) for the remainder of its journey.

Other than the stretch of freeway in Clark County, SR 14 is a two-lane highway which often runs along steep bluffs as high as 800 feet (240 m) through the Columbia Gorge, where frequent high winds can be a driving hazard. At the town of Lyle the forest scenery gives way to arid grasslands in a remarkably rapid transition.

Amazon, with all due respect, didn't Jo live in Colorado with Duane for some time? As I recall it, the Rocky Mountains were clearly visible every time I was in that state. And I have driven on roads that were up to 11,400 feet above sea level in Colorado.

Also, didn't Duane take Jo to Portland/Vancouver at one time? Presumably, she noticed the Cascade Mountains based on information in one of her recent posts. And Jo should have also noticed other mountain ranges during that trip.

Admittedly, there are mountains on both sides of the Columbia River gorge in the Bonneville Dam area. But the roads themselves follow close to the river, and are not very high above sea level.

And Duane looks to her like DB Cooper ?

So what!? Who cares?

It does make this group look damned silly! Being lead around by some crazed old lady who cant tell a mountain from a mole hill.

And Jo GOES HYSTERICAL about the failings of
others?

Gag me with a HIPPOPONTOMOUS!

Now Jo will charge us all being being liars and
misrepresenting her, and being out of touch!

I see a pattern there.

The Jo Weber Enablers meeting will be in the
Ga Ga Nui Room No.27 at 7:00pm tonight as per
the regular schedule.
:D:D:D