47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'It is YOU the whole City of Auburn is having to defend, according to your version. ! Galen Cook hasn't done anything - yet! You floated the same warning with Bruce and others.'

Well, I can tell you that the Festival Committee is not happy with Cook right now. I'll remind you he UPDATED his post today, saying that yes...he WAS going to do it. And then he tossed in a few cute little additions. So I had to take it more seriously. That is not my fault, but Cook's. He started this, I did not. And then he made it worse.

I thought I was pretty gracious about it at first, considering. I told Cook, Bruce Smith, and Sailshaw they were still more than welcome to attend the event. But causing a scene at the theater and trying to ruin something that dozens of people have been planning and working on for months...was NOT.

Cook's email is listed with the Washington State Bar. Yesterday I sent him a short, polite message about his comments. He did not respond.

If he was just trying to be humorous, and making the whole thing up, no one found it funny I assure you. Now it is to the point where (because Cook doesn't communicate and won't say whether he was kidding) we have to take action. That is ALSO Cook's fault. So stop blaming ME for his crap if you please.

Cook has until about 2PM tomorrow to issue a retraction and it better sound like he means it and come with a sincere apology. Because people are very angry with him right now whether he was joking or not. No one will 'sue' him, no one will post his picture at the theater or anything like that. I am not necessarily a vindictive, hateful sort as he obviously is.

But I will have to go down with a couple of the committee members tomorrow afternoon to the police department and make a report. I have all his postings, both the ones he made where he names Auburn Days and the theater, and the ones about Skipp Porteous. They will only want to see the theater posts, of course. And his info from his WSBA website listing. I'll tell them he's probably joking, but we can't say for sure. Because no one here knows if he is, so we have to take him at his word. His updated post today just made it worse. I told the festival director yesterday that I didn't think he was serious but then Cook updates with his process server, camera crew, radio guys, Geestman stuff. Sounds serious to me now.

Cook put us into this position. So we have to believe he's serious unless he admits otherwise. If he actually comes to the theater and does all the things he said he would do, we have to have the information on what he said available to the police. They will need it. So unless something changes between now and about 2PM tomorrow, I will have to meet the other folks at City Hall then. Sorry, man...but I didn't make this problem.

"Cook put us into this position."

Us? You mean "you".

You're the one who has cried wolf and "fire" in a theatre where
all there is TALK!

This has nothing to do with the City of Auburn. This has to do
with you! You've cried wolf before at least three times, three
different years, and advertised crying wolf for years in between
the three events!

I agree the City of Auburn has a serious wacko on their hands.

However his name is not Galen Cook! At least not yet. And you
have the balls to bring up the word "slander" ???

By the way, you are not an official of any kind at Auburn WA!
You have no authorisation to speak for anyone or "order"
anything. You are just some "schmoe" who as Sluggo said:
"He's a legend in his own mind". And now you have managed to
wrap the City of Auburn up in your personal difficulties!
If I lived at Auburn WA I would personally buy you a ticket out
of town!

At one time or another you have slandered or made claims
against just about everybody who has a name or a position in
the socalled Cooperland(your word). You coined the term
"Cooper Royalty" and never miss an opportunity to demean
a whole undefined group of people you think might disagree or
confront you.

And there are four long years of your posts here and at
Newsvine and elsewhere to back all of this up.

BTW I don't think it's up to you to defend Mr. Porteous of slander
or anything else. Your name is Blevins. You are not Porteous. It
is Porteous who must defend himself, if he ever will ...

All if this is squarely about YOU and nobody else. Stop trying to
use your favorite techniques of diversion, distortion, straw man,
accusation, baiting, making stuff up, etc etc etc .... your
persona is well known!

If facts matter at all in this: the FACT is, all of this is entirely
consistent with the persona you have established here since
2010. You came here with a "gripe" against Mr. Cook, as well as
others for some reason, and your maneuvering the City of Auburn
into your "personal mess", is entirely consistent with who you are
here and elsewhere.

Surprise surprise! There is no surprise in any of this, knowing
you! Let's see you get yourself out of this latest mess you have
made. Olly Olly Oxen in Free ? Good luck.

Message board fodder. That's all it is. I can't believe there is a police department anywhere that would buy into a bunch of bickering from an internet forum. It's quite silly.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

R99 COMMENTS:

I don't have the slightest idea if Cook speculated in any way about flares. But if Cooper actually did throw a flare out of the aircraft to 'test the wind direction', he would have found that it was blowing toward the rear of the aircraft at about 225 MPH.

+1

Useless as wind drift indicator at night under those conditions, but might a flare have been used to signal an impending exit to someone on the ground? Could be seen for a very long distance I imagine. Not precision navigation by any means but it might give a ground accomplice a rough idea of where to go for a rendezvous attempt.

I found another photo of my leg pack which would be similar aerodynamically to Cooper's possible attachment of an improvised carrying sack for the loot. The asymmetrical drag was very noticeable and took some compensating but didn't result in a wild uncontrolled tumble. See pic below.

Jerry Thomas disagrees about the consequences: (from Seattle Times article November 26, 2011):

The chances he survived the jump were "absolutely nil," said Jerry Thomas, a retired Army sergeant who has searched for Cooper clues for more than two decades in the Washougal, Lewis and Salmon river drainages.

Thomas doubts Cooper had the knowledge necessary to operate the parachute, and even if he did, he would have been knocked off-balance and into a death spiral by the weight of the cash — $200,000 in $20 bills delivered in Seattle — that he took from the aircraft.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

See link and pics. Sold for $40,250 at a recent auction in CA. Track anything, go anywhere, perfect. Might be a little noticeable on the roads but paint US Army logos on the side and dress up like soldiers and the cops would assume you were part of the search. ;)

http://www.auctionsamerica.com/events/feature-lots.cfm?SaleCode=LC14&ID=r0051&Order=price&feature=&collection=&grouping=&category=Cars

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

ParrotheadVol

Message board fodder. That's all it is. I can't believe there is a police department anywhere that would buy into a bunch of bickering from an internet forum. It's quite silly.

Especially when the "threat" was someone wanting to say "I'm Mike Wallace, I'm from 60 Minutes and would like to ask you some questions".

RobertMBlevins

***Message board fodder. That's all it is. I can't believe there is a police department anywhere that would buy into a bunch of bickering from an internet forum. It's quite silly.

It's because of the 2010 incident. And because Cook actually NAMES the theater and the date, and mentions my name and Auburn Days. That's why.

Personally, I think Cook was just pulling peoples' chains. But I'm not going down to APD to make a report, and no one here will be sending anything off to the WSBA in Olympia. I think that's a bit much. It's out of my hands now anyway. The festival director is handling it.

I still say anyone who wishes to attend is free to do so. Since it is a public event, you just have to be reasonable. If you want an interview with me, set it up for another weekend. I'm just too busy that particular weekend.

Cook's joke or whatever it was, simply was not found funny by anyone involved with the festival. This was a guy who was 'pre-approved' to post at the alternate site? A guy with credibility? If I had posted up stuff like that, (like say Bruce Smith was speaking somewhere) I would have been raked over the coals and villified. Which I would deserve. This proves you guys have a double-standard going over there. You should have jumped all over Cook, not only for his lying Porteous posts, but this latest 'joke'. If that's what it is. No one here knows for sure.

I think we should move on. Message from the festival director told me this morning I shouldn't comment on this situation publicly any further. If you have any questions, just PM or use my email. :)
R99 says in part:

'I don't have the slightest idea if Cook speculated in any way about flares. But if Cooper actually did throw a flare out of the aircraft to 'test the wind direction', he would have found that it was blowing toward the rear of the aircraft at about 225 MPH.'

It's in the Utah Standard Examiner article by Scott Schwebke.

R99 requests source on Rataczak's statement that Rataczak (and other flight crew) knew when or where Cooper jumped. He was interviewed back in 2009 and the interview was recorded and then transcribed by Hannah Kanew. Excerpt from the interview:

'I do know that our technical support people who were on the radio with us during the hijacking, especially Paul Soderlind, tried to determine the exact area where Cooper might have jumped. We relied heavily on him for technical information during the flight. He was head of Technical Operations in our Flight Training Department. Paul and many others did a lot of work trying to determine the exact area in general, and then tried to narrow down where the hijacker could have landed after he jumped from the airplane.

They finally determined the likely spot. Well, our crew on board was 99% sure they were correct because we felt a tremendous amount of pressure bump in our ears when the aft stairs rebounded when they closed. It would be like rolling down and rolling back up the window with a vast crank on your car when you’re speeding down the highway, which is something we’ve all experienced with our ears.

We also got confirmation on the Flight Engineer’s panel indicating that the stairs had momentarily closed. I make the analogy that walking down those aft stairs during flight was like walking to the end of a diving board. The more you weigh, the more the board will bend, and when Cooper finally jumped from it, the stairs rebounded and sort of came back to neutral.

Well, the stairs were open about thirty to thirty-six inches under the air-stream after Cooper opened the door—that’s just the natural point where they will fall – the gap between the bottom of the stairs and the closure point in flight. When he walked out there his weight made the steps open further the farther he went down. Then, he was certainly able to jump from the bottom step. So we pretty much know when he jumped.

Where he jumped was up to air-traffic control to coordinate with our technical people. They plotted an area based on winds that were prevalent at that time, and then, of course, there were different approaches to his fall that could have occurred.

When did he deploy the chute, for example? Did he deploy it immediately? If he did, then he would be carried farther from the jump point by the wind. Or if something went wrong and he didn’t deploy at all and ended up boring a hole in the ground and is forever buried and is now nothing more than a skeleton, then he would have been closer to point of departure. So, somewhere in between is where he probably landed...'

The last time I posted this up, you questioned the legitimacy of the interview, i.e. maybe we just made the whole thing up. But it is a fairly detailed interview, and if you doubt its legitimacy, you should go to the source (Rataczak) before passing judgment. Ask him yourself. He is not hard to find or contact.

Nobody has questioned the legitimacy of the interview, as you say! Stop making stuff up...

What we question is your statement: that Rat and the crew KNEW where he landed... when Rat clearly does not say THAT!

Rat says, quote: "So, somewhere in between is where he
probably landed...'

Rat even says/explains it was the technical people, not the crew
or himself, who worked the problem of when and where Cooper
MAY HAVE bailed and landed.

Once again Blevins you are saying things that just are not true.

Once again Blevins you are making stuff up.

Once again Blevins, you are saying people said things they never said.

And once again as usual, you will not work with people and
accept anyone's else view on anything! It's Blevins way or the
highway and everyone else is WRONG and only RobertMBlevins is
RIGHT! You are a legend in your own DEBACLE.

In like manner I am willing to bet that your whole portrayal
of your affairs there at Auburn is not quite what you say it is -
and I hope people call the City of Auburn and find out exactly
what in hell is going on up there_in your name.

Pluck your magic twanger again, Sham Wow Blevins.

RobertMBlevins

Oh, come on man. Stop BS'ing me and everyone else here. I didn't create the Cook Fiasco. Cook did that with his giddy and ridiculous posts. I don't even know the guy. Never met him, never have spoken to him, never posted on the internet any sort of personal exchange with him regarding the Cooper case. All I know of him is what I've read about him or saw on TV, or heard at Coast to Coast radio. I tried to message him, (politely) but he doesn't answer. That's Cook. So stop blaming his shit off on me.

The interview is legit. Rataczak says they know when Cooper jumped but don't know where he landed...WHY? Look at what he says. Because no one knows if Cooper pulled right away or waited and did some freefall. He explains it plainly. Immediate pull, more drift. No pull, less drift or none at all. Whatever. The interview is what it is. You want an expansion on it, okay. I can understand that. So call up Rataczak and ASK him to clarify some details. Pin him down.

Everything I presented regarding the other situation is accurate. All you are doing is trying to stir up additional trouble out of spite. Grow UP.

The only Bullshitter Cretan here (or at Auburn WA where we
have employees!) IS YOU!

RATACZAK VERY CLEARLY - DOES NOT* SAY WHAT YOU SAY
HE SAID! And I think you don't know the difference or even
care.

RobertMBlevins

It's obvious that if the crew knew WHEN Cooper jumped, and if you add to that the plane was being tracked on radar...that Soderlind's team and whomever else was working the problem might be able to figure out where Cooper landed. The problem, as Rataczak says, is no one knows when or if Cooper pulled the ripcord. But Rataczak also says the flight crew agreed '99%' with the results from the ground crew. Drift would only account for a certain amount of distance, even if Cooper pulled immediately. Now...that is a question for experienced skydivers...i.e. how far will you drift if you pull from 10,000 feet using a non-steerable chute? How many miles could you possibly travel in a horizontal direction from that altitude? There must be a limit to this somewhere. According to Weather Underground's records for 11/24/1971, the winds at ground level weren't too bad at 8PM. Less than 5mph, 14 mile visibility, light rain and showers. There are conflicting reports about wind speeds at altitude, though.

I'll admit his statements could use some clarification. Why don't you call him and ask about it? I don't even care if you copy over his interview statements and use them as a reference while you speak to him. Go to the source.

I suppose the two BIG questions might be: A) How much wind and from which direction was 305 experiencing at the time of the jump...and B) Whether Rataczak has seen the map at Sluggo's website and whether he agrees it is an accurate rendition of the flight path. I would start there. Maybe ask him the REALLY obvious question: What was the exact time when he jumped?

Nowhere does Rat say *what you say he said*!

Nowhere does Rat say *where (place in the map) Cooper
bailed or landed*!

You are doing the same dance you've done since you came here.
You are a person of no credibility_period.

What has changed is the conviction of other people to bring your
insults and allegations to an end. And that may include the City
of Auburn, WA also. No olly olly oxen in free this time.

Blevins wrote

Now...that is a question for experienced skydivers...i.e. how far will you drift if you pull from 10,000 feet using a non-steerable chute?

Not enough to make much difference. If wind was 15 mph uniformly from exit to landing, drift under a C9 canopy descending at 18 feet per second would be approximately 2.3 miles.

RobertMBlevins

***Blevins wrote

Now...that is a question for experienced skydivers...i.e. how far will you drift if you pull from 10,000 feet using a non-steerable chute?

Not enough to make much difference. If wind was 15 mph uniformly from exit to landing, drift under a C9 canopy descending at 18 feet per second would be approximately 2.3 miles.

I had it figured from the calculators at USPA at about 2.5 miles. So...I also figure if you can narrow down the jump point to a two-minute window, that's about six miles of north-south travel. Total search area would be 21 square miles. Won't help unless Rataczak or someone can verify that the so-called flight path map is accurate.

Georger: You are ranting. I answered your questions the best I could.

Again:

Nowhere does Rat say *where (place on the map) Cooper
bailed or landed*!

You are doing the same dance you've done since you came here.
You are a person of no credibility_period.

What has changed is the conviction of other people to bring your
insults and allegations to an end. And that may include the City
of Auburn, WA also. No olly olly oxen in free this time.

REED THE THREAD FOR A CHANGE!

Well, it was smaller than that!

A picture I have of radar mounted to a truck is much smaller than that. Could easily have been mounted on top of a pick up. The equipment went down into the bed of the truck and a platform then came up and out and went over the cabin...then when it they wanted to keep it out of site without much effort it would go back into the bed of the truck and covered with canvas.

The range was low but sufficient for radar equipment on the move...I expect it had a low range...

A man who served with intermountain communication continued to work on such equipment at a later date ON HIS OWN after 1969. He lived in WA and OR. This man owned some property within the fight path...above Corners Tavern...this thing was mobile...he made his living out of a metal fabrication shop.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

'What has changed is the conviction of other people to bring your insults and allegations to an end. And that may include the City of Auburn, WA also. No olly olly oxen in free this time.

REED THE THREAD FOR A CHANGE!'

I quoted the Rataczak interview. I gave you the answers I had and made suggestions. (Call him) I provided an accurate and truthful rendition of everything that has happened regarding the theater events. Weird.

'How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world...'

Anne Frank

Again:

bailed or landed*!

You are doing the same dance you've done since you came
here. Stop the smut and the soap opera and get back to Cooper,
if it's in you?

Between Blevins & his alter child ego & all of the dramatics with Georger poking at Blevins - NO ONE including yours truely, JO Weber even wants to come here.

I can no longer view the other site - the most beneficial portion being the Flight Path.

All this thread consists of any MORE is Blevins continued rebuttals & certain posters here goading him on. These posters have ONLY ONE goal - destroy the only resource of indepth research ever provided by the internet regarding D.B.Cooper.

NO ONE other than 377 has posted anything of VALUE lately...the rest of you just goof off & bicker. If this thread is going to survive then certain posters need to limit their postings & content.

The DZ is NOT going to tolerate this thread much longer...I have warned you guys over & over, but you seem to have taken lightly the reason this thread exists at all.

Cooper is not a Game for Jo Weber.

None of you are aware of the sharing of information or the contacts that have occured privately outside of the thread!

The thread is HOW the individual contacted each other. I have not used a FAKE name & I have openly posted & made available my Private email address...just in the event - new information came available or someone came here looking for answers.

If what I have learned of recent comes to past you guys will be looking for a new playground & it will not be the DZ. Have fun at that other place - talking to each other - in a site that does NOT have the resources to attract any real information from the public nor to provide a place someone with real information can make an enquiry.

When Suzie finds that 20 dollar bill her grandfather tucked behind her baby picture with DAN COOPER written on it - she will have no where to research it. The commercialized sites have little or NO valuable information on them...

This thread is NO longer informative & I personally would NOT read thru all the bantering posts to seek out a clue trying to find out the meaning of that old 20.

YOU guys are too BUSY trying to OUT each other & you forgot the reason the thread exists in the first place.

You guys REALLY want this thread to go away badly don't you...wonder why?

Since NONE of you believe Blevins - why GOAD him into repetive postings defending his story? WHY give him something to FEED off of!

Never again will anyone be afforded the opportuniity to discuss Cooper in the manner the DZ so graciously hosted.

Too many of you have abused that priviledge.

If someone finds something - do you think the FBI will ever make it public about a suspect or one of the 20's? NO they will not!

The FBI has been made fools out of by the media & hoaxers - to the point they will ignore ANY information - even if it was a picture of one of the 20's in that old frame along with a confession.

The public will NEVER see it & the FBI will not want them to see it or to understand its meaning...this case made the FBI look BAD!

The DC provided us a treasure trove of information & resources, but certain individuals willingly squandered this priviledge just for a story or a book or because Cooper is just a game to them or a means of profit.

I am THANKFUL for the opportunity the DZ provided & wish to say THANK YOU for hosting this thread.

I hope they keep it available for a read file - so that others can learn and have the knowledge of the battles won & lost in the search for DAN Cooper!

This EMAIL I will keep for as long as AOL exists or for as long as I live.

[email protected]

Bet a lot of you did NOT know I captured that email address in 2000. Maybe there is a book coming out by that same name?
Catchy name for a BOOK & I expect AOL & DropZone.com would like the advertisement benefits.

How many of you NON jumpers actually follow Blues Skies at the DZ? Do you non jumpers even know what that means?

377;
I have been trying to scan it - make a post, but this printer has NOT liked me from day one...too fancy.

Can't scan a pic to file with it.
Haven't got time to figure it out.

NOW: THIS is what I came back to post:

[:/]

Just so Cook will know I save every darnn one of his emails - what I sent him & what he sent me over a several yr span of time:

I have edited things so it is not original & to protect names of others - but this is just a sample of the 100's of pages of email I have from Galen:

--------------------------------
Date: 4/6/2011 7:59:48 PM

Jo:

well, your word is good. It just took me a lot of extra effort to locate her (and money). I actually feel that I know Tina in my own way. Bringing up Cooper with her might be a bit of a problem, though. We'll work together on it.

btw, Georger (xxxxxxx) got ahold of me again and wants some info. This time I told him no. I think he's pissed at me. Ha. Also, I had a strange "hang-up" from a call that came from Cedar Rapids, Iowa (no name given). I think that was Georger testing out my cell phone number. What's Georger's deal, anyway??????

GC
-----------------------------------

I think this is legal since it is not the actual email & I made changes. I want to show you guys this before I say GOOD BYE that I did do the right things.

I have yrs of emails Galen sent & I chose only ONE at random. The file on Cook is yrs in the making. NOW who is the user in all of this...NOTE how he talks about you Georger...he used your real name & I made changes so it is not an exact quote, but can provide the orginals to anyone who wants to see them.

I want YOU guys to see HOW two faced Cook is & let you know what you are REALLY dealing with in that other forum & why he is not allowed to post here.

Random choice - I am not going to read them all just to prove my point, but I have the GOODS on Galen....in black & white & on disk.

In the other SITE he said HORRIBLE things about me & I have EVERY EMAIL he sent me - THE FILE is massive!

I left the original date & time so you guys will know just what you are dealing with - a SNEAKY SNAKE!

Remember those HORRIBLE thing he stated about me in that other thread & the hell it -put me through....WHAT he did and said cost me dearly - as MY healt started to FAIL drastically and rapidly...

Those who did not read the other site - had NO idea what was happening on this end.

Galen was going to contact the STATE of FL to have me declare me mental insane and claimed the papers in process... and that others had joined him in this effort. He named specific individuals naming Doug P, JT and several others I have worked with & argued with over the yrs.

In the event you do not understand the email - it was about Tina...and my refusal to provide him with her address and please NOTE the date was 2011 and I had obtained her address in 2003 or 2004! Galen did not located her until 2011.

He was in contact with me in 2003 then I am assuming I told him I had Tina's contact information I had pledged to keep it confidential but Cook was unrelenting is his attacks and the ploys he used would continue until 2011.

OH, I have the email her information was sent to me on dated 2003 or 2004, but it is NOT in the computer - just printed. The person sending it gave an email address that was not traceable...and I pleged to keep it confidential.

COOK is a LIAR in capitol letters....I have actually copies of the SLANDEROUS and HORRIBLE claims he made in a public site where my GRAND-daughter was able to read them...and others who know me...

Galen is so threatened by my record keeping that he felt he had to discredit me by saying things in a forum about my MENTAL health and contacting the state to have me put away.

Some of you do not know what this man is capable of doing...He got his TAG - from me of Sneaky Snake - by his actions.

Another poster we know as BS is just as bad...they are both 2 peas in a pod...they deserve each other.

Therefore all of the postings made by GALEN in that other place - do you actually believe the crap he has written? I do not have the time to fully discredit this person, because I am finishing things up here....and I have a VERY serious health problem - not a damn thing wrong with my mind.

I STOLE Galen's THUNDER! He thought he was supposed to be the one to crack this case, but then if his close RELATIONSHIP with the FBI is dead on - WHY did HE need to BASH JO in a HORRIBLE way and in VERY public way...he also claimed the FBI declare me a mental case...

Well, when they read this & they will read this - because it is being hand carried to them so they can't say they are NOT aware of the circumstances....Galen acts like a little boy and at my age I am not putting up with it anymore.

Galen claims this CLOSE relationship with the FBI. This information is being provided to the HEAD of the Seattle office and to the HeadQuarters in WA. If this man can have access to the FBI personnel & they condone his actions - there is SOMETHING wrong here. IF they talk about individuals who have come forward in a case with - with a man off the street then something is totally out of whack! (Galen is - man off the street unless he is employed by the government & cleared by the FBI to be reciptory of confidential information).

With this little sampling -
WHO IS THE MENTAL CASE?
WHY IS GALEN SO INSISTENT IN DOING AWAY WITH JO.?...
WHY IS SHE SUCH A THREAT HE THINKS HE NEED TO HAVE HER PUT AWAY IN A MENTAL INSTITUTE?
Why is she such a threat he has to make out landish claims in a public site?

WHY would he claim & name other
individual that they had agreed to do this with him???? I spoke to all of the individual about their conversations with Galen and each one of them denied them..

There is more than one sick pupply in the Cooper story, but ONLY one SNEAKY SNAKE!

Anyone who wants to READ ALL the exchanges I had with Cook - They will have to be sent in a FILE on a disk.

I refuse to leave this world without vindication...and this one is one I can prove...

THINK GUYS! THINK REAL HARD!

Why would GALEN make such flagrant efforts to discredit me?

Well, one could be that he just want to be the one who solves the case....the other could be that he WORKS for the guys who NEED to keep COOPER undercover.

Galen supposedly by his own statement in some of his emails was doing UNION work - I thought that ODD. He was on his way to CA regarding a UNION case in one specific email.

I have claimed from DAY one the COOPER CASE had UNION CONNECTIONS. I have several reasons for stating this, but not enough time to take it further.

I will state the company Duane worked for prior to the crime had UNION connections BIG TIME....the company wrote supplemental policies for Pilots, skyjumpers, FBI, Government Employees, Airtraffic Controlers & CIAl

That company was a functional Company at the time a SE company made a trip to WA. between 1969 and 1971 to take the winners/looser for a skyjumping session in WA - why Washington? The skyjump place they were taken to was one owned or run but Richard Peterson.

Also the company changed its NAME during that time fram & re-organized under another name. Sluggo saw the letter head...and did a little research on it. I was warned by others who knew Duane and the man to NOT go there. Mafia & covert operations were given as cause.

This is the same man who Duane LOAN money in 1972 - where the hell did Duane get the money to loan his BOSS money!
I have the NOTE.

I would meet this man in 1983 (approx) and I have told that story, but obviously NO one but me sees the connections...

So I connected a political insurance MONGREL worth millions to a man who owned a company that wrote Supplement INS for Federal employees and pilots and jumpers and airtraffic controlers.....

Duane picked up a 'package' from one to deliver to the other - I was with him.

Why was it not delivered by the man himself -why was Duane the carrier. Duane was also a special guest for a company he did NOT work for - I didn't understand that.
ONE other known ex-con was there.

DOES NOT ONE OF YOU SEE ANY THING ODD ABOUT THIS...I MADE THESE CONNECTION IN 1996 WITH DOCUMENTATIONS I PROVIDED TO THE FBI.

I GAVE IT ALL TO THEM? THEN LOOK AT THE OTHER SIDE - GALEN WHO WAS SUPPOSEDLY INVOLVED WITH THE UNIONS - ALSO DISCREDITS Jo.

Why did the FBI not look at this? It was all right there infront of them with his work records.

Duane was not the only one with a criminal record with some of those companies.

Some of these GUY knew Duane as JOHN Collins...NOW think REAL hard about that one...what is wrong with this picture...? Who provided these guys with a clean slate? Why?

"Thanks Shutter...at least you questioned things. That's all I can expect. I know you went to a lot of effort and are paying money for that site, and despite the differences we've had, I do want you to be a success. I have a suggestion on this, too. Maybe you should go to the Wiki for DB Cooper and add your site to the list at the bottom of the page called 'External Links'. You'll pick up a lot of traffic that way. (EDIT: I have already done this for you. Check Wiki) I'm also considering modifying our Cooper Resources at AB and adding a link to that site, while toning down our comments about THIS site. I think the two sites can co-exist effectively, i.e. DZ and yours."

Robert, once again I have to remind you that I'm not concerned about traffic on that site. it was designed to get away from constant bickering that obviously continues here. If Cook, or anyone else was talking about you, or anyone else. it would have been handled in the same manor. I've told you this from get go. you should be looking into the allegations and try to establish any truth behind it, and not running to the bar association and try to rat someone out. as I've said in the past, neither one of you has shown any proof what so ever. I see the cart way before the horse here. I guess we all have to wait till August 9th.

I have my own allegations in REAL life I have been battling. mine is much worse than a couple words being tossed back and forth. I could now possibly be looking at jail time for something I have absolutely nothing to do with. since the driver has now claimed he was injured, it might get bumped to a felony. all of the claim agents for my insurance company told me this was an obvious case of mistaken identity, plus my truck doesn't line up with the vehicle hit, but once the case was sent to the corporate office they decided to pay the claim and raise my rates by $60 a month! I know the driver has seen the photo's of my truck by now, and yet he remains silent. this is why I've been telling people they better be damn sure of what they are stating. I don't have a problem with people claiming someone could be Cooper, but I like to see hard evidence. I haven't seen that so far. I have court in a couple hours. I'm not taking the plea bargain my lawyer is wanting me to take. I'm risking it all so I can clear my name, and go after the ones who put me in this position. I never trusted our justice system, but this really takes the cake. it's rather simple to take an ordinary citizen and make his life a living hell. so, please excuse me for not taking flimsy evidence, or what people state as truth when it comes to someone claiming they know who Cooper is.

Shutter.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

'What has changed is the conviction of other people to bring your insults and allegations to an end. And that may include the City of Auburn, WA also. No olly olly oxen in free this time.

REED THE THREAD FOR A CHANGE!'

I quoted the Rataczak interview. I gave you the answers I had and made suggestions. (Call him) I provided an accurate and truthful rendition of everything that has happened regarding the theater events. Weird.

'How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world...'

Anne Frank

Again:

bailed or landed*!

You are doing the same dance you've done since you came
here. Stop the smut and the soap opera and get back to Cooper,
if it's in you?

You obviously have personal issues going here. Your postings don't DESERVE an answer. You want to clarify on the Rataczak interview? Call him up. You are free to copy his interview from Blast and use it as a reference. He practically lives up the street from you and he's listed in the book. Besides, the interview clearly states Rataczak doesn't know where Cooper landed, but only when he jumped. You should be talking to HIM. Bruce Kitt at NWA History dot org took your call, so why are you wasting your time with me? Call Rataczak and get the details from him. I will make it easy for you. I've attached Rataczak's complete interview for Blast in PDF. Print it up, staple it together, call him up.

Then by all means stop addressing me or my posts (or my math)
in any manner.

Remember Blevins: you don't know me at all!

:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wake up Guys!

Do NOT any of you have anything new to present?

Cooper is not a Game for Jo Weber.

I have not used a FAKE name & I have openly posted & made available my Private email address...just in the event - new information came available or someone came here looking for answers.

If some one OFFERED a real clue, 99% of you would miss it, because too many of U have forgot why the thread even exists.

Two specific individuals use this thread to PROMOTE their books and or other media source... that is wrong...very wrong. Using the DZ for profit should NOT be allowed.

Very tired of reading the constant promotions and so are the readers.
MOST will only read the short and to the point postings.

The FBI has been made fools out of by the media & hoaxers. They now ignore all new information as some individual have claime an intimate connect to the FBI in this case - a connection that is NONEXISTENT.

The DC provided us a treasure trove of information & resources, but certain individuals willingly squandered this priviledge just for a story or a book or because Cooper is just a game to them or a means of profit.

I am THANKFUL for the opportunity the DZ provided & wish to say THANK YOU for hosting this thread.

This EMAIL address I will keep for as long as AOL exists or for as long as I live.

[email protected]

I captured that email address in 2000. Maybe there is a book coming out by that same name?
Catchy name for a BOOK & I expect AOL & DropZone.com would like the advertisement benefits. They deserve it for all they have put up with from some posters.

RobertMBlevins

Robert, once again I have to remind you that I'm not concerned about traffic on that site. it was designed to get away from constant bickering that obviously continues here. If Cook, or anyone else was talking about you, or anyone else. it would have been handled in the same manor. I've told you this from get go. you should be looking into the allegations and try to establish any truth behind it, and not running to the bar association and try to rat someone out. as I've said in the past, neither one of you has shown any proof what so ever. I see the cart way before the horse here. I guess we all have to wait till August 9th.

I have my own allegations in REAL life I have been battling. mine is much worse than a couple words being tossed back and forth. I could now possibly be looking at jail time for something I have absolutely nothing to do with. since the driver has now claimed he was injured, it might get bumped to a felony. all of the claim agents for my insurance company told me this was an obvious case of mistaken identity, plus my truck doesn't line up with the vehicle hit, but once the case was sent to the corporate office they decided to pay the claim and raise my rates by $60 a month! I know the driver has seen the photo's of my truck by now, and yet he remains silent. this is why I've been telling people they better be damn sure of what they are stating. I don't have a problem with people claiming someone could be Cooper, but I like to see hard evidence. I haven't seen that so far. I have court in a couple hours. I'm not taking the plea bargain my lawyer is wanting me to take. I'm risking it all so I can clear my name, and go after the ones who put me in this position. I never trusted our justice system, but this really takes the cake. it's rather simple to take an ordinary citizen and make his life a living hell. so, please excuse me for not taking flimsy evidence, or what people state as truth when it comes to someone claiming they know who Cooper is.

Shutter.

Look...I'm sorry about your current problems with the insurance company. That just sucks. And I already said that not only were Cook and company free to attend the festival, but no one was going to send anything off to Olympia on him. Come on, man. We've both seen those giddy posts he made. They're ridiculous. A lot of people got angry over them, not just me. Like all the nice folks who plan that event in advance for months. Some of the authors are driving in from as far away as Eugene, Oregon - like William L. Sullivan. Cook planned to interrupt the event and turn it into a circus when it has nothing to do with Cooper. After what happened in 2010, no one on the Auburn Days committee has patience with Cook's jokes.

This situation is comparable to something else. Suppose Bruce Smith and a bunch of other writers were putting on a literary event where Bruce talks about working as a newspaper reporter. Nothing Cooper. And then...I announce I'm coming with a camera crew, radio guys, and maybe Tina Mucklow to refute his book on Cooper. He and the organizers of that event would be screaming bloody murder.

I have dialed back the discord that surrounded Cook's Occupy Theater garbage. I told the Festival Director yesterday we don't need cops at the theater because I was 95% convinced Cook was merely pulling a stunt and had no intention of interrupting the event. I told her no one needed to do a police report, post pictures, or anything else, because Cook was just engaging in very bad manners. But his statements were seen by a fair number of people involved in the event and they got pretty mad at him. It was like 'not again,' referring to the 2010 threat that came in a week or so before that particular event. I think if Cook had known about 2010 he wouldn't have pulled his little stunt.

I'm not going to be speaking to anyone at the festival about anything Cooper-related, either on stage or elsewhere. My workload that weekend is ridiculous. I have to do setup. I have to arrange the drinks. I have to film some of the event in hi-def on Saturday, and the whole thing for Sunday poetry. Since the Head Honcho for Sunday (Gerald McBreen) is at St. Joseph's getting a bypass, I promised his son Brendan (he flew in from Australia to take over the Sunday gig) that I would film the entire Sunday event and put it on DVD for his dad to watch at the hospital, or after he goes home.

There are a lot of people who participate in this weekend event and virtually all of them are really angry with Cook. But even after all of that, the consensus is 'you are still welcome, just be reasonable and take your Cooper business elsewhere'. This is fair enough to me. If Cook really plans to drop a process server on me, he can do it at my house. I'm in the phone book for chrissakes. That's what a REAL lawyer would do, not try to ruin a public event with a stunt.

You have this idea that I don't support your site or I personally don't like you. I don't even KNOW you. But when I skipped around Cook's posts over at your site, I saw there were enough decent discussions going that I decided to recommend your site to others despite Cook. You are listed as a recommended source for study on the Cooper case at AB. I made a nice little Wiki entry for you as well. And I didn't do this because I want you to un-ban me. I'll never post there for my own reasons. But...the site seems to contribute and one thing it has going for it is that it is the only site strictly dedicated to Cooper and nothing else. Most if not all of the other Cooper threads or discussions are just offshoots of other sites. I think only yours and Sluggo's are the dedicated sites.

Anne Frank

Yes! We even discuss the DB Cooper affair from time to time
over at the other website.

It's sorta like over at HolsteinsRus, we discuss .... cows.

It's the same principle. It's the "principle" of the thing.

:D

Could this picture be of Georgers car?;)

License plate could, among other interpretations, read I love Blevins.

See attached.

MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEAsqw4tbm9JUP54/3934sz
P4EQ/x/uGfm278NcEr1tnIiVQh9QezCT/G62rZQwTYtk2b5xtwBguzrUYLcu5Lms
3EuRcEvC9jq4HVyCEP8zpKv/8oFmW5E7T3SJef9LkOqiMFB4b9fXdCML7dYYs2ef
x2pQeAoJykLqPn1WSagWcvzkxBrEbiE7wjKOwM6HF8zv77blYtCDBWdHXfusqxmU
4Cz9WIswlm3b7s53ItVKuWPoKnCb0PUvqGu9siXVXT4XRo9fby1j4CxHcngO3Qwp
jMo8FQ4pyimYL1AgNwNjQ2DlFAy1S8BSxIZ8ZpxCJipXOI84CJTNX9laghY26Qz5
4wIDAQAB 5602-SISO-J