47 47
quade

DB Cooper

skyjack71

ANYone who thinks I have spent 17 yrs of my life fabricating a story they need to have "THEIR" heads examined. NONE of it was fabricated and none of it was FALSE memories!

THE ONLY THING THIS WHOLE SITUATION POINTS TO:

AH Homid! I deleted my list of the things and reason why The FBI did NOT do their job in those 1st 2yrs after talking to me.

1. They did not contact the Mrs. Finley or her nephew.

2. They did not contact the owner of the Fauger airport and the men who owned the land there - had a business there.

3. They didn't contact the owners of the other airstrip - no one was shown a picture of Weber.

4. WHY DID THEY NOT PLACE Weber's Jefferson pic which would have been the closest to the crime - in the WA paper to see if anyone knew this man.

5. Why didn't they ask they question the man who bought the van regarding his 2 different stories to the agents and inform him the skyjacking involved 20's.
This man did NOT know this until 2013 - to late for the FBI to ask him about a couple of 20's he found cleaning out the car.

6. Why didn't they find out why Duane's ex burned her shed down before the FBI came to see her.

7. Why didn't the FBI have Duane's Jefferson pics available to publicize and show to those who might have seen Cooper. The witnesses were NOT shown the JEFFERSON pics.

8. The only problem one of the witnesses had with the Jefferson pic was the ears - and the only problem that person had with the other pictures in 2000 was the ear.
NOTE: I never thought to ask him if they showed him pic in 1997 of Weber and what they used.

9. Did the FBI even show the Jefferson intakes or the photo I provided to the witness or did they use the old distorted pic the brother found. to my knowledge that is the only one the FBI ever used.

10. WHY didn't they go interview Tommy in Alabama. I gave them his name and his address?

11. Why didn't they attempt to find Tony or Ed.

12. A man who has 2 LEGAL current drivers licensed - should have sent up a RED light. Why didn't they arrange to speak to the phycologist Duane had to see as a result of the COLLINS drivers license?

13. They didn't ask his old friend the RIGHT questions! Such as if he ever knew Duane to have large sums of cash.

See why I deleted them? And this is just a few of the many questions I would like to have the answers to regarding the FBI's actions regarding Weber.

Well, I can tell you - the agent who came to see me had to do a lot of research to know anything about the case - and he lived in FL - not WA. He knew NO more than I did about what to look for and to ask me the question he should have asked me.

They didn't ask me to take a lie detector test which at that time I would willing have done - even a truth serum. Now after all of these yrs. lie detectors are not valid and my health pre-empts taking a truth serum.

I stayed out of their way and only spoke with Mr. H....that was a mistake on my part. I should have kept going to the active FBI, but I thought everything I was telling Mr. H actually got to Seattle. HOW VERY STUPID of ME!

Never ask me WHY I did something - because then you get a lengthy post like this one.
[:/]
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

So, basically you want to dodge the issue about you realizing the known issues on your website that you originally said you wold fix. it's ok, we can play the game if you wish.

it's late, so I'll let you get the last post in.......but we know the truth don't we. I'd hate to have to look back and show them to you later in the afternoon.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

I believe this is a good time for the filthy comments to be brought up to divert attention?

;)Well, I am sure GLAD I didn't write a book - at least I am free to explore.

:(I have to AGREE - BLEVINS surely could NOT ignore all of the postings pointing out the inaccurate information he has in his book regarding Kenny Christiansen. These are facts about his subject that he supposedly can prove, but you and other were able to rip the hell out of those facts.

He continually has a different excuse for not changing it and pretends to not know what you are talking about.

The only reason he does this - is because if NO one else is ever declared to be Cooper - he can continue to build his self-esteem and keep his name and the book out there. His legacy and he firmly believes NO ONE will present a subject the FBI will declare to be Cooper. He is banking on it!

Jo has NOT written a BOOK. The world is full of fiction writers and real crime books being put out today just are too slanted and without any substance and proveable backgrounds....so they end up being classified as Fiction or just fade in the past. After about the 30 yr mark - the book might be sought out in an old book sections - but after that - NO one will be interested. After so many yrs - there is just no way to prove a suspect committed a certain crime - like Jack the Ripper. How old is that case now?

This has been a difficult resolution and doesn't mean I GIVE up! Do I think it is FAIR - HELL NO!.

Duane is the only person who EVER fit the description, confessed and had a background that was questionable.

I can put him in a Chute and I can put him in WA....but I have to put him on the DAMN plane - otherwise it would be forever debatable.

AT least I aint making shit up about a man who never commited a crime and who didn't fit the description...Duane at least is even a puzzle to people who knew him for a long time and also claim to be his friend - but, knew he was also unpredictable.

He was loved and he was hated and he was admired and he was spit upon. He was a dirty rotten criminal and a good husband. He was a lousy lover but good as loving and caring. He was a jack of all trades - and he could fix just about anything.

I could add - he was Duane L. Weber, John C. Collins and Dan Cooper....the last one I had no knowledge of until a few days before he died.

Mixed Feelings!:)[:/]:|:D:ph34r::SB|;)

WHAT ELSE can ANYONE SAY?

RobertMBlevins

***That's over 1400 emails a year! wonder if the FBI even gets that many?

then after posting probably 20 times about his error's on his website that he admitted to. I recall the first time I brought it up, he actually thanked me but, they remained on his site. I continued to bring it to his attention. the last response was he couldn't access his website due to password issues. (insert lol) then tonite he says this.

"List, please. You can post it publicly if you wish. I will take a look."

here we are wasting time on something he was well aware of from get go....

You could number the FBI's yearly email total in the millions, I'm sure. You said you checked the AB website, Cooper page. You said there were errors.

Anything specific? Make a list. I'll see what I can do. Or stop whining about it.

Non-Cooper: This is what AB will be doing for the Super Bowl - Greg and his Main Squeeze are coming down. I stopped at the Metropolitan Market in West Seattle and picked up four 'Beast Cut' steaks for the grill. This means they are at least two inches thick and what you call 'good beef'.

Gayla has prepared trays of crackers, specialty cheeses, dips, meats, whatever. It's tradition. For Christmas she bakes very nice breads and cookies for our cleaning customers. Kudos to Gayla, Miss Vista, CA of 1978. She wanted to toss the trophy once and I made her keep it. I told her to never be embarrassed about anything positive she's done.

She took it well when people posted up filthy shit comments about her on those outside Cooper articles. The girl has class, I assure you.

My buddy Greg is a cool guy. He's been with Microslave (er...MicroSOFT, sorry) since the development of Windows 3.1. He says he is willing his massive collection of UFO books to me when he dies. I pointed out that I am older than he is and he might have to find someone else. In any case, anyone who can type code in a bunch of different computer languages at 70wpm gets my vote for Really Smart Guy. I love him to death. :)
Seahawks 31 - Broncos 27

(whisper: 'Go Hawks')

Can Gayler bake a "truth and accuracy" cake?

Something with meats and garlic!

Something that resembles an NFL brain slice?

RobertMBlevins

***I believe this is a good time for the filthy comments to be brought up to divert attention?

No. Because they are real. Because they exist.

Side Note: The Seahawks have not forgotten this game, and it's part of the reason they want to win tomorrow:

'Mile High meltdown, Sept. 23, 1979: The Seahawks held a 34-10 lead in the third quarter following a one-yard run by Sherman Smith. But Morton threw three touchdown passes in the final 13 minutes and Lytle scored on a one-yard run as the Broncos came from 24 points down to win 37-34...'

I think that was also the game where they pulled the Denver QB at halftime and replaced him with the old guy, Craig Morton. Unfortunately, Morton is now long retired. Trust me. Hawk fans have not forgotton that one, even though Seattle is now NFC.

Will it be the brash upstarts from Seattle, or the guys from Denver with the Hall of Fame (but getting old) QB? B|

So you favour concussions and cerebral neurodysplasia in
footballers!? Did you play football as a teen? Do you have
problems concentrating for more than two minutes, or even
one? Do you find yourself trolling the internet in search of -
attention and meaning?

Does that account for your tomfoolery and lack of concern for
facts/truth in the KC book you published?

See attached - ENJOY!

Contribute to the NFL Retirement fund! We know you and Gayler
will!

RobertMBlevins

***So, basically you want to dodge the issue about you realizing the known issues on your website that you originally said you wold fix. it's ok, we can play the game if you wish.

it's late, so I'll let you get the last post in.......but we know the truth don't we. I'd hate to have to look back and show them to you later in the afternoon.

What 'issues'? Later in the afternoon I will be busy, like pretty much most of America. :)
You've been asked three times now. Either give it a rest, make a list...or quit whining.

There was a LIST! How did you not see it? Forget it?

:)ME thinks mine are starting to die!
But, then a good DAY comes and ME brain wants to go back to school, but ME old body just won't cooperate.

So I will settle on a good day to go the story and fill my pantry for the bad days - just no one to enjoy the good days with .

I would rather be here on this tread then sitting at the senior center trying to make useless chitchat with wome whose brain are all about what she is going to do tomorroW

all about show is going to fix theri hari and do theri nails.

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'Can Gayler bake a "truth and accuracy" cake?

Something with meats and garlic!'

Her name is GAYLA.

Get it right before you slam someone you've never even met.

Of course, you have a history of that at Dropzone already, don't you? Perhaps you would have figured out her name by now?

Are you ABSOLUTELY sure students really attended your classes? Just wondering. :)

We will assume it wasn't an English class.

What do you care? You don't

Peddle your smut, Blevins! An English class would be a waste of
time on you. I seriously doubt if you even know what happens
under the title of The English Dept in a university!

Ask Gayla to explain it you!

:D:D:D

Jo wrote

I can put him in a Chute and I can put him in WA....but I have to put him on the DAMN plane - otherwise it would be forever debatable.

Jo,

How about a retraction? You have NOT been able to put Duane in a chute.

You claim that you never lie. What do you call this? A fib? An exaggeration? It sure isn't the truth.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

RobertMBlevins

***So, basically you want to dodge the issue about you realizing the known issues on your website that you originally said you wold fix. it's ok, we can play the game if you wish.

What 'issues'? Later in the afternoon I will be busy, like pretty much most of America. :)
You've been asked three times now. Either give it a rest, make a list...or quit whining.

you've been asked for several months now. I shouldn't have to repeat this. this goes back almost 5 months. you were proven wrong on key elements of Kenny's finances. you seem to be playing dumb now as an excuse for the delay. to repeat, when I first approach you with this. you said you were going to change the error's on your website. nothing was said about it for a while. then I brought it up again. you then claimed you had issue's with your password, or logging into your site. so much time had passed with you ignoring the error's I concluded they are now considered lies. I explained in detail that you have misleading items on the site. I'm not the only one that brought this to your attention either. you constantly demand proof of things. I have no problem with that. what I have a problem with is the fact of your ignoring known facts that are misleading to "your public" when reading about KC.

The "whining" will continue until the error's are corrected. when you get the dozens of emails weekly (insert lol), what do you tell them about the purchase of the house, or the adjoining lot? that's a huge clue that you are very familiar with. it's been brought to your attention to many times to play dumb...
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Robert...What Mr.Shutter is saying, I believe, is about glass houses, pot meet kettle and all that.....

You have recently called for sources or fact-checking on several posts.

Yet we have posts like this from you.......

"What Christiansen did was to take off that outside octagonal attic vent (your picture with Scott Rolle sticking his head into the hole), crawl inside, rough nail a pair of two-by's between a pair of the joists, lay the scrap Formica piece on top, cover with insulation. Why he did that I haven't a clue, but it must have been a tough job. It's located right above what used to be his bedroom."

How do you know that Christiansen did this? Did Christiansen leave a diary? What is your source of proof for this? Receipts, 8 mm film, a pic of Kenny grinning as he's pounding nails?
(And please don't post how so and so told you that Kenny told them that he once bought some formica at the Home Depot...it means nada)

Surely the irony of you calling for source or telling people to get their facts straight is not lost on you? Many of the conclusions that you came to in your "TRUE" story of DB Cooper were sourceless and many have been debunked.
The ones that had a source were just anecdotal stories from people that knew exactly what Kenny had for breakfast at 9:10 am 40 years ago. :D Yet you continue to peddle. Shutter is right, at some point we have to conclude that you prefer to lie.

You point to Kenny's leaving money and coin collections as evidence of his involvement in a violent crime, but you fail to tell people on your website that he sold a lot of property (bought in the 60s and paid for over time via a mortgage) for a huge profit a couple of years before he died. You say Kenny bought the house in Bonney lake for cash and that (wink, wink) he only paid $10.00 to a friend of Geestman's for the adjoining lot. All of these things have clearly been shown to be unproven and some parts false.

Just like Jo says she had Duane in a parachute, you attribute things to KC that you can't prove.
You say the tie shows that Cooper was probably left-handed and guess what...so was Kenny. Where's your source that proves that the tie can reliably show whether Cooper was left-handed or not? A honest account would include that analysis - otherwise, a reader is led to assume it is a fact.
Kenny didn't leave property to Robin and Carolyn Powell, a married couple. He left it to Robin Powell, a single man.
Above are just a few examples. There are more.

When you are called on these things you say it is inconsequential or doesn't matter. I say when you are peddling a book or a web page where the sole purpose is to accuse someone of a violent crime /act of terror that caused financial and psychological damage as well as the potential of death to passengers and crew, it would probably be a good thing to at least try to get the facts straight. But that's just me.

This is not all about you. Who knows...maybe a twenty will turn up one day and prove the FBI wrong on Duane or KC or Barb or Ted or whoever else. You or others will have every right to serve up some crow........
But until then, believe it or not, maintaining the integrity of the info as much as we can, is important to some of us. If your conclusions or statements have been shown to be bogus then you ought to take them down. IF you care about the truth as you say.
And no one should have to list them out - that is just playing games - you know what you have misrepresented as well as the rest of us.

If you want to continue to be obtuse and not correct your accounts, that is certainly your prerogative. But then you don't "whine" when people continue to try to combat the myths.

but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Egg-zack-Lee....

for someone to sit here and tell us he is receiving 30 emails a week about Cooper should have his facts straight on the website in which they reply too. even though I don't believe the amount B|

Fact....Kenny did not pay $14,000, $15,000 or even $16,500 cash for his house.
Fact....$10 printed on property documents does not mean actual cost!
Fact... lots of evidence pointing to reasons Kenny had a large sum of money at the end of his life from property dating in the early 60's.
Fact.....we can no longer have reason to believe Kenny spent 4 times his annual income. if someone parks a Bentley in my driveway. I guess I could tell people it's mine...it's hardly the truth though, but if someone seen the picture they might believe it.

lots of inaccuracies and misleading information is on Adventure books website. this has been brought to his attention many times over. what's funny is the FACT of not being able to correct what he sent the FBI. it's pretty obvious that he doesn't want to show any alternatives to any of the finances. if anyone else tried this....well you know that answer B|

Topping it all off. his signature says the following???

"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything...'
Mark Twain"

"Where's your source that proves that the tie can reliably show whether Cooper was left-handed or not?"

I'm not sure if these resolves the myth of Cooper being left handed but Carr explained the tie clip was separate from the tie in evidence. Carr put the clip on the tie.

pictures of Kenny show a watch on his left wrist. I'm left handed and put my watch on my right wrist. not everyone does though. a lot of his facts are from other individuals claiming things.

The composite artist Roy Rose said in an interview that DB had "sort of a protruding lip. The rest of the face was nondescript". I've been studying suspect lips. Some general questions if anyone would like to discuss Cooper. :)
How far out would one's lip have to protrude to be considered a distinguishing feature?
Would you notice his lower lip above all else on the composite? It does look like a cupid bow lip to me - that would fit the "sort of a protruding lip" description, but would this be enough to use as a "throw him out if his lip doesn't pout"?

Was this feature included in any of the historical descriptions that the public had access to?

He also only mentions the two stewardesses. Does anyone know if anyone else was consulted on the original composite?

Finally - there are several different pictures out there. I used to have info on all of the composites - as to who drew it, when was it done, who provided the description - but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone still have that information in one document without me having to reinvent the wheel?

I'm searching the forum but it's taking a while.

but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

smokin99

The composite artist Roy Rose said in an interview that DB had "sort of a protruding lip. The rest of the face was nondescript". I've been studying suspect lips. Some general questions if anyone would like to discuss Cooper. :)
How far out would one's lip have to protrude to be considered a distinguishing feature?
Would you notice his lower lip above all else on the composite? It does look like a cupid bow lip to me - that would fit the "sort of a protruding lip" description, but would this be enough to use as a "throw him out if his lip doesn't pout"?

Was this feature included in any of the historical descriptions that the public had access to?

He also only mentions the two stewardesses. Does anyone know if anyone else was consulted on the original composite?

Finally - there are several different pictures out there. I used to have info on all of the composites - as to who drew it, when was it done, who provided the description - but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone still have that information in one document without me having to reinvent the wheel?

I'm pretty sure Jo has those answers.....

mrshutter45

***The composite artist Roy Rose said in an interview that DB had "sort of a protruding lip. The rest of the face was nondescript". I've been studying suspect lips. Some general questions if anyone would like to discuss Cooper. :)

I'm pretty sure Jo has those answers.....

Lol....That would be great as long as I can get it without the accompanying tome about Duane's lips matching the lipstick stain on John F Kennedy's collar or how Duane would smirk while making cheesecake. Sorry Jo - couldn't resist ;):)

mrshutter45

"Where's your source that proves that the tie can reliably show whether Cooper was left-handed or not?"

I'm not sure if these resolves the myth of Cooper being left handed but Carr explained the tie clip was separate from the tie in evidence. Carr put the clip on the tie.

pictures of Kenny show a watch on his left wrist. I'm left handed and put my watch on my right wrist. not everyone does though. a lot of his facts are from other individuals claiming things.

The tie thing came about because of pictures shown of the tie clasp and the tie. Unfortunately one really cannot draw conclusions without additional info.
As you point out, ckret is the one that put the clasp on the tie for photos. Other than that, he says they are stored separately.

Even if one thinks they can prove something by the position of the holes on the back, there is nothing to say that this particular tie clasp made those holes or which end of the tie clasp made the holes. Furthermore, if one does not want to attach the tie to the shirt by putting it on the right side (right-handed or left-handed may utilize this fashion tip), putting it on the left side helps keep the bottom of the tie clasp from catching on the button-hole flap of the shirt.
Maybe someone put the tie clasp on the right as the tie was hanging in the closet - once on the body it is now on the left. (ETA: Which is basically what happened when ckret placed the clasp on the tie)

All of this has been discussed so not sure why one would continue to point to it as a relevant point of evidence - especially when it is put out there without the accompanying disclaimer/analysis.

Teehee...there are just not enough rights to tie it to being left. :)

smokin99

***"Where's your source that proves that the tie can reliably show whether Cooper was left-handed or not?"

The tie thing came about because of pictures shown of the tie clasp and the tie. Unfortunately one really cannot draw conclusions without additional info.
As you point out, ckret is the one that put the clasp on the tie for photos. Other than that, he says they are stored separately.

Even if one thinks they can prove something by the position of the holes on the back, there is nothing to say that this particular tie clasp made those holes or which end of the tie clasp made the holes. Furthermore, if one does not want to attach the tie to the shirt by putting it on the right side (right-handed or left-handed may utilize this fashion tip), putting it on the left side helps keep the bottom of the tie clasp from catching on the button-hole flap of the shirt.
Maybe someone put the tie clasp on the right as the tie was hanging in the closet - once on the body it is now on the left. (ETA: Which is basically what happened when ckret placed the clasp on the tie)

All of this has been discussed so not sure why one would continue to point to it as a relevant point of evidence - especially when it is put out there without the accompanying disclaimer/analysis.

Teehee...there are just not enough rights to tie it to being left. :)

we would have to see the original photo's taken of it on the plane. if there are any. since it was taken off the tie at different times. there is absolutely no way to confirm it's real position..does it stop them from the left handed claim...nope.

make sure you gloss right over the important points about the subject of validation of yourself and what you write...

also:
"when the tie was found by the F.B.I. they noticed the tie tac had been slipped across the tie from the left side, indicating the wearer was probably left-handed. Christiansen was left-handed."

did the FBI ever admit Cooper might be left handed?
source please....

so many "Smoke & Mirrors" on this site lately.

Definition: Smoke and mirrors is a metaphor for a deceptive, fraudulent or insubstantial explanation or description.

RobertMBlevins

Smokin99 asks:

'He also only mentions the two stewardesses. Does anyone know if anyone else was consulted on the original composite?'

All three stews were consulted, as well as anyone else who actually saw/noticed Cooper. All three stewardesses picked different combinations from the FBI's Facial Identification Catalog.

Tina Mucklow: FIC number not known. Hair: 'Straight, narrow sideburns.' Height: 'Five ten to six feet'.

Florence Schaffner: KK5-1. Hair: 'Straight, parted on the left side.' Height: 'Six feet tall.'

Alice Hancock: KA3-9. Hair: 'Wavy, short, and trimmed in the back.' Height: Not given publicly.

Other witnesses' comments on the hijacker:

Robert Gregory: Hair: 'Marcelled'. Height: 'No more than five nine'.

Cord Spreckel: 'He had a square jaw'. Age: 'About fifty'.

Bill Mitchell: 'He had a saggy chin'.

George Labissoniere: 'He was no older than thirty-five'.

Number 1. That is not what the guy that drew the pictures says. I will listen again, but I'm pretty sure he says he talked to two stewardesses.

So what source are you using for this info?

I know what Gray says in his book, but honestly, I don't know if I trust that source. I think he expanded on things for literary effect and he admits that he didn't research the claims that he made about Kenny, which proved to be inaccurate, so there's that.

And I don't put a lot of weight on other passenger's descriptions because they had no reason to remember Cooper and several of them seem to have changed their proximity to the event over the years.

And then there's number 1. :)

One thing that becomes apparent is that the witnesses have different ideas on the hair color and style, age, and height of the hijacker. Even how the hijacker was dressed. For example, although Tina Mucklow said the hijacker's suit was brown, Bill Mitchell is insistent it was not black or brown, but more of a russet color with wide lapels.

It's impossible for me to venture anything further about this situation. The Feds were probably scratching their heads trying to come to a description most or all of the witnesses could agree upon. They never really did, in my opinion.

As to the descriptions (not the composite), Agent Carr seemed to disagree with this assessment. He said that the description did not vary that much and where there was disagreement they went with what the majority said. And, again to the passengers, I believe he has said at one point that they gave more weight to the people that were in a position to be paying attention, and who were with him the longest.

As far as the tie and tie clasp, I used to believe the position meant something until I realized it's probably been handled and moved around several times over the years by different FBI agents and evidence processors. The only witness ID on the tie clasp (that I know of) came during my interview with Dawn Androsko in 2009. Take it as you will .......

That's exactly why it should not be included as an point on your list and why it should not be used to indirectly tie KC to the hijacking. There is no proven connection between the tie and whether DB was left-handed, right-handed, ambidextrous, or selectively preferential/non-preferential.

Plus, Dawn is not the only witness ID on the tie clasp. Per another book and two other "witnesses", the tie clasp was also identified by Richard McCoy's sister-in-law and mother-in-law during separate interviews as being one that looked exactly like one McCoy owned. So there you go....take it as you will. :)