47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Interesting interview with the author of "The Skies Belong to US: Love and Terror in the Golden Age of Hijacking"
Transcript begins about 1/4 of the way down.

http://tristatesradio.com/post/booking-flight-golden-age-hijacking
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

RobertMBlevins

***Interesting interview with the author of "The Skies Belong to US: Love and Terror in the Golden Age of Hijacking"
Transcript begins about 1/4 of the way down.

http://tristatesradio.com/post/booking-flight-golden-age-hijacking

The author has an interesting history. Google him. I friended him at Facebook. He's way cool. Book is excellent.

I think my high-school girlfriend Georgia looks like one of the main characters in the book, Catherine Kurkow.

Comparison photo attached. Kurkow is on the right, Georgia on the left.

You need your eyes checked!

The facial features on these two people arent even close!

:S

Do these two look way cool alike ? Have you been having
morbid grandiose thoughts lately?

You ARE VERY aware I know Geestman's address and the phone number provided, but his phone number was changed right after that TV program. The property records are not available so NO one can even verifiy he still lives there or if he is even alive. I have not been provided with the name of the woman who road horses - maybe it was Geestmans wife. I DID NOT read your book - it was too far off to concern me or anyone really serious about doing the research. THE ONLY reason anything about your story got my attention was the mention of Paradise Park and the Woman who rode Horses standing & that Geestman had move to Port Angeles. I knew about these people BEFORE I ever heard anything about your story!

I dare anyone who lives in the N.W. to go find them and talk to them - put them on the phone with me and have the pictures I send you in your possession and their seeing them as we talk. What their faces (if they are NOT too far gone) and you will see the eyes of recognition within their faces. They may even have old pictures that will prove - they knew Dusty.

YOU want to WAIT until they die...so NO one can ever dispute YOUR story. IT may only be that Weber knew them - and nothing more.

If I knew he was still in Port Angeles and still alive - and I was physical able I would be on a plane there.

I have things in Puyallup that need to be taken care of also. Strangely I did NOT know that every one Duane told me about had Puyallup connections until the last few wks.

I am in distress because I cannot get on a plane & GO there and look at the county records and talk to the people I need to see FACE TO FACE before they are all dead.

Even if everything I think is there - the FBI will NEVER acknowledge any of it....because the lid was put on this before the ink was dry on the initial reeports. YEA, everything I have found is pointing at PUYALLUP connections - too many of them. Problem was I did NOT know about all of these Puyallup connections until the last 2 yrs.

Maybe it was just the meca Center of theories and subjectives, but enquiring minds want to know - at least while there are still individuals who might hold minor memories which when they are a put together spell - Cooper.

Puyallup was the ONE place everything I was ever told goes back to and I mean the things Duane WEBER told me on that trip....ALL of which is documented before I ever read any book other than the MOSTLY fictional book by Max Gunther...based on 6 phone calls of approximately 45 minutes each - made by a woman stoned out of her mind by alcohol and needing to tell someone about what happened.

The FBI ignored Max & the letters & the story he told. HIS book was a last resort...he had taken the infomation to the FBI & felt he needed to some how tell the story this woman tried to tell him. With little to build his story on he incorporated within his book details that only Cooper would know. When CLARA was communicating with Max - she believed that Cooper had already died.

"Clara" did not know Cooper was still alive until she received a phone call from him after the book was published. HOW do I know this or am I making up the most fantastic story ever told about this crime? I had questioned a phone call to CA on his shop records.....

WELL, I will be leaving NO book behind me nor a movie.I leave behind me what I have written in this thread & the papers I have collected and HOPES someone someday who has the tenacity to read thru 10's of 1,000's of pages I have in my files - even I would never attempt to tackle all this CRAP, therefore I expect the truth will die with me.

NO one wants the truth - they are LOST in the myth.

Since the world is closing in on me I get very emotional when I post to this thread - but I am running a race with time and I have to say what has to be said. My quality time on this earth is over and what is left will be to try to communicate thur this thread what I DO know - if anyone is interested.

Max had a secret - one I have never publicized, but one that some of you might already know. Since he is deceased and most of the individuals involved are also deceased - I will now tell you WHY Clara contacted MAX.

Max and the only love of his life - his wife were swingers and they enjoyed the life style. Clara never told Max why she contacted him - but he felt it was someone he had met on one of his ventures...with the only love of his life he ever had...and one he could never ever forget. It was something Clara said that cause him to pick up on this. More than one statement was made that indicated Clara had met Max and his wife.

Clara and Cooper shared a kinky life and in one or more of those ventures Clara had met Max. EVER wonder how Clara had a private phone number for MAX?

Fact or Fiction? There was a completely separate article that was in an old magazine - Weber got very angry at me throwing out. It had an article written by Max and then another article about hidden identities.

I was puzzled by the age of the book in the 60's and why Duane would be so attached to such an old magazine.

One of the articles was about hidden identities and how one could do this.
Max thinks perhaps Max Gunther had written that article or had something to do with that magazine - it was dated in the 60's.

The other magazine Duane had hidden in that old metal box was the original magazine with an article about "The Man Who Knew To Much" THis article would be repeated again in later additions of Soldier of Fortune. NO MAX had NOTHING to do with this article or that magazine.

TWO unusual Magazines for a man to keep in a metal box for so many yrs. THen when he brings them into our home - I did NOT know how important they were...I read them and then threw them away. Duane was raging, but he couldn't let me know why. He then found a copy of one of the books and put it in a safe deposit box - "The Man Who Knew Too Much".
was the same article that was in one of the books I threw away.

Duane had told me to read the article about the man with the secret identity.
It was during this period he starts to tell me things about his life - this is when I learned he had been in Jefferson and used the name John Collins. I worked many hours a wk to help keep us going - I had little time for frivilous things or reading or dwelling on his past...I was working 10 plus hours per wk...still cooked all of his meals so all he had to do was warm them up....because I would still be working at dinner time.

VERY tired and I will NOT bother to go back and check my spelling or my wording because everything I am telling is the truth. Time confuses some of the dates and the facts - I am doing the best I can.

Time for someone else to finish my job...I can't do it - I am too tired and to stressed and I am miserable, but I cannot let go - I have to tell what I know and HOPE someone remembers something and will be able fill in the blanks someday. I HOPE beyond all HOPE this will happen while I am still alive!

Time to let go of the SECRETS! Time for everyone to WORK to gether and GO forward.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Repeating part of my last POST so maybe someone will actually hear me!

"Clara" did not know Cooper was still alive until she received a phone call from him after the book was published. HOW do I know this or am I making up the most fantastic story ever told about this crime.

WELL, I will be leaving NO book behind me nor a movie...I leave what I know on this thread and the papers I have collected to anyone who has the tenacity to read thru 10,000's of pages I have in my files - even I would never attempt to tackle all of this CRAP, therefore I expect the truth will die with me.

Since the world is closing in on me I get very emotional when I post to this thread - but I am running a race with time and I have to say what has to be said. My quality time on this earth is over and what is left will be to try to communicate thur this thread what I DO know - if anyone is interested in the truths,

Max had a secret - one I have never publicized, but one that some of you might already know. Since he is deceased and most of the individuals involved are also deceased - I will now tell you WHY Clara contacted MAX.

Max and the only love of his life - his wife were swingers and they enjoyed the life style.

ROBERT Blevins - GET OVER IT AND WORK ON THE PUYALLUP CONNECTIONS. All you do NOW is PROMOTE and DEFEND. You STOPPED doing any RESEARCH. Go BACK to the BEGINNING....maybe just maybe you stumble upon a small detail - but you centered yourself in one spot and you have been in that one spot - time to move on. YOU REALLY want to solve this crime - go TO Puyallup and in the birth records and marriage record. Do something that will count.

Follow the paths of everyone involved in the Cooper story that ever had the most minute thing to do with Puyallup.
OPEN your mind and your eyes and actually RESEARCH. Do what I cannot do sitting in a chair clear across the USA. If I has spent the last 2 yrs in WA - the truths would have been known. If I had only known in 2010 when I went to WA - this case might be over - CLOSED!

Going over the witness list, there are two people who know the truth one way or another.

Witness List! Well, I know what they were worried about, but UNTIL Geestman and his ex-wife can be contacted the TRUTH will die with them or with their memories.

CAN anyone get me a accurated mailing address for Geestman and also for his ex-wife. I have a lot of pictures I want to send them and some names to run by them. Sure would love to see their faces when they see the pictures and the names.

Perhaps these people actually thought they knew something. A bunch of guys going off gambling & hunting sure looks supicious, but Blevins was so set ON KC - he forgot that his involvement may simply have been OLD friends running into each other.

If you work at this the way I have for 18 yrs - you can connect KC to Geestman and Geestman to Puyallup and to Barb Drayton and then to Duane (DUSTY [John Collins] Weustney) Weber, Fred Barth, Raymond Ricker, ....EVERYONE of these guys had connections to Puyallup/Pomeroy! Even Duane's ex-sister-in-law & old friends of the Weber family.

Find Duane's fathers enlistment date and the 2 men who enlisted when he was in Iowa/Ohio area - 3 guys who remained friends for the rest of their lives....follow their trail.

Duane's parents names were Claudean (Claudian) John Weber & Lorraine Beechler (Wenz) Weber - now follow the trail to the Barths in Puyallup. But first you have to go to California. Drayton lived in the Longbeach area, Weber in the Hunting Beach area (when his parent first went to WA) and then to Corona Del Mar to Arcadia and I forget the other places at this moment.

His Mother was from Albany N.Y.

Add the name of Jack Nuell or Newell. Then throw in Ray G. and Bill T. and Joaquim Newell and Jesse Watts.

Georger some of this should get your attention!

:DDo NOT forget Margie and Bernie Geestman. According to Blevins she was pointing FINGERS at Bernie and PRACTICALLY everyone elso on the planet. :D

"Don't count on a CONFESSION": using words from Blevins! Well, I think there has actually been a confession and the history when throughly check will prove it.

P.S. You can add Dutch/French/Canadian to this - Alice Kenyon Duane's great Aunt & Uncle who live in Canada. His Great Uncle was Allison Weber who married Alice Kenyon. I only have the pictures and I hope I spelled the last name correctly - doing all from memory - not able to pull records.

Other family friends in Ca with connections to WA are Joseph L. Hebbert and Dan W. Ward (Have no idea who they are - just friends in CA). The Barths lived in the same area at one time and Duane and Eunice were the same age - born one month apart just as the family and Duane told me.

When I found Wenz then I found the connection to the name sake who built one of the Dams - hence why Duane worked on the Dams and knew were EVERYone of them were. A lot of his conversation about the area involved the building of those Dams and we even stopped at the Museum briefly in 1979 as I did in 2010.

I didn't know what the connection were at that time - but now I do!B|;):S:ph34r: Every Emotion there is has run thru me like a bolt of lightning in the last few months - and I could say nothing!

The other night when I fell asleep- a very DEEP DEEP sleep. I heard a voice softly calling me to come back and to wake up - telling me "Jo, Jo wake up - it is NOT time" - not yet. The voice was NOT Duane's and the voice is one I will NEVER ever forget. It was the voice of Doug Pasternak.

That is shocking and when I realize what has happened in the last 2 days since then....I know there was a reason for that voice coaxing me NOT to give up - "it wasn't time". I haven't called him yet to tell him what happened....but there is NO voice in the world that sounds like his...I hope it was NOT a bad OMEN and that he is well. Because of the dream or semi-conscious state - I am afraid to call him. The only other time I heard a voice from my past calling my name out from a dream state - was when someone I loved had died.

Good Night - I am crying all over my desk! Didn't even realize it!

RobertMBlevins

See below for details.

***Whatever...

How about a game of Truth or Dare.

Truth or Dare: The Citizen Sleuths got ticked at you because you revealed information at Dropzone they wanted to keep secret until they were ready to release it?

I noticed you dodged around my comments about your phony Gray quotes regarding yours truly and the fact he stopped taking your calls.

Before you answer, consider THIS: Gray has email. And I will send him your post if I think it's warranted. I don't mind if people step up on their own to confront me on this or that. I just don't like it when someone quotes others falsely in a pathetic effort to discredit. THAT is a different animal entirely and goes to character and credibility.

So...I am going to ask you again for the record. Did Geoff Gray, as you have quoted in dozens of postings, actually call me 'unstable,' and 'untrustworthy'. You have stood behind that statement for nearly two years. Your response? Or your admission you simply LIED because you were pissed?

I can point you to your many posts on that.

And I still think Georgia looks a bit like Catherine Kurkow, bless her soul. :)

You need to get your useless smut straight Blevins. I see you
don't mind telling fictions and mixing people and stories up in
order to peddle your smut throwing Tom and Gray both under
the bus! :D People you supposedly like and rely on ?

Your supposed friends aren't even safe around you.

You are a hazard to the smut peddling profession - cant get
anything straight!

It was Gray Tom and his team almost sued (and would
have sued), because Gray (and JT!) revealed information
they wanted to keep secret until Tom was ready to release it?

Is my name G R A Y !??? Or Jerry Thomas ! ?

I was totally neutral in the whole thing and didn't even know
about it until long after the fact.

It had no affect on me or the rest of the TEAM, whatever.

And the funniest part of all was Gray didn't even get straight
what he thought was important information! He screwed it up.
Gray has the technical background of a snail ... just like you!

Now that you have embarrassed Tom and his team and Gray,
and yourself AGAIN - trying to get at me with your ill-informed
lying smut, I think you owe Tom and Gray an apology.

How about it, Cooperland Ninja Master! :D:D

[ps: actually your first try at this years ago was your best.
Why dont you go back and read the thread again and try
again... I would email Tom Kaye and Geoff Gray and Jerry
Thomas and get a fresh updated version(s) ... then REVISE
again and then revise that again. You are the Revision King!
Like a monkey at a typewriter, you will get something churned
out again .... good luck. ]

And next time, at your next revised-revised-revised revision,
please tell your audience what information exactly it is I am
supposed to have posted to Dropzone, posted elsewhere,
shared with others, etc etc etc., or whatever the fuck it is you
you are talking about! BE SPECIFIC! SHOW US THE POSTS!

georger

I see you don't mind telling fictions and mixing people and stories up in
the bus! People you supposedly like and rely on ?

anything straight!

For yrs now I have read about this "thing" but the DUMBO Jo never knew exactly what it was that had been stated that was such a big secret.

So now that it is obviously out and has been for some time - WOULD you Georger explain exactly what it was that Gray and Tom did NOT want discussed in the open until they were ready.

Yea, I have been in the DARK since all of this went down. Who said what and why they said it and why it was a big secret.

So what did DUMBO Jo miss - what was the secret not supposed to be exposed that started all of this squabbling between - Georger and Blevins. .... BESIDES Blevins being a twister of tales to meet his goal.

Before I go - I would like to know the answer to this - NEVER understood what the 'secret' was.

skyjack71

I see you don't mind telling fictions and mixing people and stories up in
the bus! People you supposedly like and rely on ?

anything straight!

For yrs now I have read about this "thing" but the DUMBO Jo never knew exactly what it was that had been stated that was such a big secret.

So now that it is obviously out and has been for some time - WOULD you Georger explain exactly what it was that Gray and Tom did NOT want discussed in the open until they were ready.

Yea, I have been in the DARK since all of this went down. Who said what and why they said it and why it was a big secret.

So what did DUMBO Jo miss - what was the secret not supposed to be exposed that started all of this squabbling between - Georger and Blevins. .... BESIDES Blevins being a twister of tales to meet his goal.

Before I go - I would like to know the answer to this - NEVER understood what the 'secret' was.

Well... sit down before you read this! You will find it very
difficult to believe, this, especially after all of Mister Blevins'
smut peddling machinations over "it" ! Whatever "IT" is !?

The simple unvarnished truth is, I don't know what "it" is,
or was ... I was never sure ... I thought I knew ... but then I
discovered I did not know! ... "it" was always very unclear to
me from my station in this ... AND I STILL DON'T KNOW TO
THIS VERY DAY what "it" was, or is. And that is the God's
truth.

Maybe you can find out and explain it to me!

Tom, of course, is perfectly free to come here and explain it all
... to me again ... to the world ... and to Mister Blevins' (the
Cooperland Ninja Master of All Knowing Smut at Dropzone).

I thought it had something to do with "silver in the money"?
But I'm not even sure about that! JT announced 'silver in the
money' here at Dropzone out of the blue. I was astounded! He
got that from somewhere, Tom or Gray or somebody, and maybe
from Larry Carr! But then out of the blue Gray begins talking
about "two types of silver in the money", and I'm sitting here
wondering: 'where did he get that'?

Tom was very upset, so upset that I could not get a clear cut
explanation from Tom of what it was he was concerned about,
and talking about. Then JT called me (bragging). He named
Larry Carr as his source, as I recall this. Tom had talked to
Larry and Larry had made a mistake and talked to JT! JT told
me plainly over the phone that 'the source of the silver Tom is
puzzling about is from finger printing the FBI did of the bills' ...
which we all had already figured out independent of JT. So I
asked JT: "well what is this two-types-of-silver-in-the-money
Gray is talking about" and JT astounded me further by saying:
"Gray says you are his source for that"! I didn't know what to
say. I called Tom and we had a discussion. I then called Gray
and tried to straighten him out about 'two types of silver in the
money' ... to no avail. Gray continued to peddle this nonsense
but one thing was clear: whoever his source for this was it was
not me.

(I'm sitting here thinking: this is one helluva a way to run a
research project! I would fire them all!)

Now, here is kicker in all of this nonsense:
It turned
out none of this (above) was the "it" that Tom was talking
about, or I came to believe I think he was talking about, at the
end of his work ?, which people like Blevins still gossip about
today, ... or at least I don't think it is? I am as much in the
dark as you are!
"It" was something else that happened
later, I gather, that drove Tom/Carol and Gray to blows almost
causing a lawsuit? That is my very best guesstimate, that it
was something that happened later...

I have tried several times to get Tom to state clearly what "it"
is that happened between him a Gray, and I still don't
understand what "it" was, or is. If it was this "silver in the
money", or "two types of silver in the money" and my trying to
intercede with Gray to straighten him out, or something else
that happened later, at Seattle, ... I literally don't know? I
was out of this bullshit by then.

However, Tom has told me many times he has not confided in
Blevins about any of this - and won't. Gray has told me the
same thing, regarding Mr. Blevins.

Whatever "it" was remains a mystery to me, always was and
still is.

Maybe Larry Carr is Blevins' source! Hell I don't know, but I
doubt that. Maybe 377 is Blevins' source? Maybe Aamazon and
Airtwardo and Gayla are Blevins' sources? Or, maybe Blevins is
his own source!
:D

It's all ancient history now.

Blevins will make some piece of smut up, in any event.
[I see he already did before I even finish and correct this post!
Ninja Blevins is quickiest and never fails...]

:P

RobertMBlevins

I don't think any of this matters now. The Citizen Sleuths site has been up and running for quite a while, and as far as I know all the info on it is current.

Kaye thought at first the silver on the bills was significant. Later, when he found out the FBI has dusted them with silver nitrate for prints, he was disappointed. I don't see this as a real big deal one way or another. It's a tempest in a teacup. I also don't believe Kaye is holding anything back on the research the team did on the evidence. I think they did what they could, published the results on the website and there it is for public viewing. It's a good resource, although it's too bad they couldn't come to more definite conclusions on certain items.

Glad you and Kaye are working together. Thanks for the
explanation Ninja Blevins-Kaye.

Please continue with your regularly scheduled programming
takeover of Dropzone.

Georger Stated:

smut peddling machinations over "it".

:)
Remember the YRS and the verbal abuse I took off of the man? IT was all because he takes the words of others and twists them to suit whatever purpose he has....maybe it is just how his mind "hears" only what he wants it to be.

When JT sets his mind to something - it is an all & out WAR. He will do and say whatever he had to - in order to discredit the other person.. He twist things told to him and when he repeats them they do NOT resemble what the person said or was trying to say.
MY personal experience with him!

Kaye, I know nothing about other than to read his reports - but, I think in a more technical and subject orientated matter. Kaye will acknowledge all possibliities when given all of the information...judging only from his public reports and the things stated in the thread.

Jerry was supposedly well educated, but I think his mind got messed up along the way, as he does not acknowledge his inablility to comprehend the words of others.
Like a child - his way or NO way at all....and the only way he wins is to imtimidate his opponent.

Put 2 strong personalities on the opposing ends - and I do understand what went down.

I am surprised you let BLEVINS carry on this little charade for so long. I thought - "OH WOW these guys have a secret about evidence they don't want me to know!"

Now if I lie down to sleep and do not awake - I will know that all has been presented and nothing withheld. I thought it was some BIG secret.

Considering my PERSONAL experiences with JT, it takes NO imagination for me to believe JT took something Kaye said & twisted it to suit his own needs or his story. Remember he has had multiple suspects over the yrs & then turns around and claims Cooper did NOT survive. One cannot have it both ways! That is one of the MILDEST examples.

;):D:ph34r:
You statement below actually sums this thread up - not the silly word game Blevins plays.:D:D:D

Georger stated:

truth.

Georger that is the absolute best STATEMENT ever EVER made on this thread - could also represent the sum total of what has been accomplished by the thread in what will soon be a 10 yr exploration on the DZ.

I am not demeaning the personal explorations and expenses in time and monies bore by many - but, NOT one person was able to put a SUSPECT on the PLANE or provide supporting evidence or proof of the identity of Cooper..

SILVER in the money? Perhaps Kaye would like to drop by & make a final statement to resolve the disagreement so we can all depart friends. I do believe Kaye should have the last statement regarding the silver and in the thread - that way this subject is over with!

Writers go with the flow - they have to keep the reader enticed, but scientific explorations can be suppositions from within the field of the expertise of the scientist conducting the investigation of artifacts. If the silver was explaned away - but, NOT proven...it just leaves a void, which is fodder for debate.

You GOT sandwiched in this mess!
And per your last Statement - it would be NICE if KAYE dropped by and left a final explanation about what he and the others became so upset about. Was it the Silver finding or was it something else?

NO ONE can make a POST without YOU promoting you damn BOOK!
It's in the book! I NEVER want to hear about your BOOK ever again. I have NOT read it - WHY? Hell, I don't have to!

Maybe YOU should read and study Pat Foreman's book - problem is you have to know your history to follow the beginnings of Drayton from Florida to Wa. You have never actually took the time to study the other suspects. KC is not a suspect and he never will be....very simply he does NOT in anyway meet the cryterior for Cooper in description.

PLEASE DO NOT RECITE YOUR CRAP REFERENCING YOUR BOOK - WE KNOW IT BY HEART AND WE CAN PREDICT HOW YOU ARE GOING TO REPLY TO EVERY POST! YOU USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY ONE PURPOSE AND IT IS SPELLED
P R O M O T I O N.

BEST SUMMARY OF THIS ENTIRE THREAD!

Georger's Statement below!

Georger stated:

truth.

It was so GOOD it had to be repeated!
Hopefully without Blevins making yet another REMARK regarding his book or in defense of himself or his subject.

THE man makes me want to SCREAM at the TOP of my vocal CHORDS! Hope yours truely (Jo) has not been that boring!

THE idea of that man writing anything that references Jo Weber or Duane Weber is sickening...he does NOT have my permission to mention me or Duane Weber nor does Bruch Smith.

I came forward to present a subject and a man who made a confession - that does NOT make him or myself Public FODDER for crackpots who wants to write a book....if that is how the LAW is - NO wonder victims and others do NOT come forward to tell the authorities about a crime.

Doug Pasternak and Margie Boule had permission and I understand the media - but PRIVATE WRITERS writing books JUST BECAUSE and to DEFLAME SUBJECTS who report crimes without their written authorization sounds to me like deflammation. NO WONDER the world is such a mess!

A witness cannot come forward about a murder or in regards to a confession regarding the commiting of a crime without their own private lives being exposed to individuals who can write about & demean the witness without permission - for some reason this is NOT logical to me!

NO WONDER CRIMES GO
UNSOLVED! New and
Old! I came forward
because it was the
RIGHT thing to DO!
Then it CONSUMED
my life. because I
was dissed and made
fun of.

Others fade into the
sunset with time, but
some of us have
strong convictions
about right and
wrong. You do the
crime and you do the
time!

I WISH WEBER HAD KEPT
HIS DAMN SECRET!

I am not repeating your post. You are the one who PROMOTES on the thread. Others just try to point this out to you, but It does not sink in. NO one and I mean NO ONE can make a post without you SELLING BK, your book, the business.

THAT is all you do is toot things &
names. When YOU are asked not to respond to a post - WELL, there You ARE - next guy up! And you will be last guy up - but NOTHING you do will make BK Cooper!

You are so busy watching the monitor you do NOT have time to do the research that is required or to be writing a serious book about anything.

Why aren't you watching that program that was supposed to be on? I have an excuse! I do not get the channel or the program. Maybe someone will
report in and tell me what it was about.

RobertMBlevins

******I don't think any of this matters now. The Citizen Sleuths site has been up and running for quite a while, and as far as I know all the info on it is current.

Kaye thought at first the silver on the bills was significant. Later, when he found out the FBI has dusted them with silver nitrate for prints, he was disappointed. I don't see this as a real big deal one way or another. It's a tempest in a teacup. I also don't believe Kaye is holding anything back on the research the team did on the evidence. I think they did what they could, published the results on the website and there it is for public viewing. It's a good resource, although it's too bad they couldn't come to more definite conclusions on certain items.

takeover of Dropzone.

Stop whining, please. Those things I mentioned are laid out plainly in Gray's book. The remainder is on the Citizen Sleuths website. They don't come from me. Do you need the page numbers supplied to you, or do you know how to use an index? :S

Blevins, How about posting the page numbers. Maybe that would help people like me figure out what YOU are talking about.

I have been on this thread about 18 months longer than you and I have not seen anything on this thread that would explain what you have in mind.

I have also read Gray's book and didn't see anything that I would attach any particular importance on whatever it is you have in mind.

Further, I have read Tom Kaye's web page and haven't noticed anything that would apply to the claims you are making above.

So out of morbid curiosity, could you explain what you feel the problem is, how you as a late comer to the Cooper matter gained so much knowledge of the problem, and why it is any of your business in the first place.

Robert99

skyjack71

Georger Stated:

smut peddling machinations over "it".

:)
Remember the YRS and the verbal abuse I took off of the man? IT was all because he takes the words of others and twists them to suit whatever purpose he has....maybe it is just how his mind "hears" only what he wants it to be.

When JT sets his mind to something - it is an all & out WAR. He will do and say whatever he had to - in order to discredit the other person.. He twist things told to him and when he repeats them they do NOT resemble what the person said or was trying to say.
MY personal experience with him!

Kaye, I know nothing about other than to read his reports - but, I think in a more technical and subject orientated matter. Kaye will acknowledge all possibliities when given all of the information...judging only from his public reports and the things stated in the thread.

Jerry was supposedly well educated, but I think his mind got messed up along the way, as he does not acknowledge his inablility to comprehend the words of others.
Like a child - his way or NO way at all....and the only way he wins is to imtimidate his opponent.

Put 2 strong personalities on the opposing ends - and I do understand what went down.

I am surprised you let BLEVINS carry on this little charade for so long. I thought - "OH WOW these guys have a secret about evidence they don't want me to know!"

Now if I lie down to sleep and do not awake - I will know that all has been presented and nothing withheld. I thought it was some BIG secret.

Considering my PERSONAL experiences with JT, it takes NO imagination for me to believe JT took something Kaye said & twisted it to suit his own needs or his story. Remember he has had multiple suspects over the yrs & then turns around and claims Cooper did NOT survive. One cannot have it both ways! That is one of the MILDEST examples.

;):D:ph34r:
You statement below actually sums this thread up - not the silly word game Blevins plays.:D:D:D

Georger stated:
***The simple unvarnished truth is, I don't know what "it" is,
truth.

Georger that is the absolute best STATEMENT ever EVER made on this thread - could also represent the sum total of what has been accomplished by the thread in what will soon be a 10 yr exploration on the DZ.

I am not demeaning the personal explorations and expenses in time and monies bore by many - but, NOT one person was able to put a SUSPECT on the PLANE or provide supporting evidence or proof of the identity of Cooper..

SILVER in the money? Perhaps Kaye would like to drop by & make a final statement to resolve the disagreement so we can all depart friends. I do believe Kaye should have the last statement regarding the silver and in the thread - that way this subject is over with!

Writers go with the flow - they have to keep the reader enticed, but scientific explorations can be suppositions from within the field of the expertise of the scientist conducting the investigation of artifacts. If the silver was explaned away - but, NOT proven...it just leaves a void, which is fodder for debate.

You GOT sandwiched in this mess!
And per your last Statement - it would be NICE if KAYE dropped by and left a final explanation about what he and the others became so upset about. Was it the Silver finding or was it something else?

Good summary and accurate, from my point of view.

Maybe we should have included you on the team, and with
that heart-stopping statement I won't say any more.

Robert99

*********I don't think any of this matters now. The Citizen Sleuths site has been up and running for quite a while, and as far as I know all the info on it is current.

takeover of Dropzone.

Stop whining, please. Those things I mentioned are laid out plainly in Gray's book. The remainder is on the Citizen Sleuths website. They don't come from me. Do you need the page numbers supplied to you, or do you know how to use an index? :S

Blevins, How about posting the page numbers. Maybe that would help people like me figure out what YOU are talking about.

I have been on this thread about 18 months longer than you and I have not seen anything on this thread that would explain what you have in mind.

I have also read Gray's book and didn't see anything that I would attach any particular importance on whatever it is you have in mind.

Further, I have read Tom Kaye's web page and haven't noticed anything that would apply to the claims you are making above.

So out of morbid curiosity, could you explain what you feel the problem is, how you as a late comer to the Cooper matter gained so much knowledge of the problem, and why it is any of your business in the first place.

Robert99

Funny. Free grazers could be anywhere!

I have a feeling Blevins is miles ahead of us all - and just
leaving the solar system - maybe he's on somebody's radar?
I'll ask NASA and Tom Kaye, and Jerry Thomas! But your hope
of catching up is .... zero. Consider it a blessing.

GrayCop wrote

On sale soon ondemandbooks
Then JFK Osswaled vs the Gray Cop

Too late for a 2013 Pulitzer Paul. ;)

oh Man that spelling again I sent that letter addressed to

PAULlitzer NOT Pulitzer see that one letter. But then again thats how I solved the case with all those misplaced letters.
and that ticket GC 148 THE GRAY COP

See let the otter guy check that spelling
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

Okay, so I'm new here. I've been reading this thread for the past two days and you people should be ashamed of yourselves. I did a Google search and ended up on this thread as of around November 24th, and in two days I couldn't even hope to read all the garbage posted here since then.

Who are the common purveyors of the garbage? Drum roll please....

Jo Weber!!! Lady - you're as confused as a football bat. I read a wonderful post on here by someone who hit the nail right on the head when they explained why men would rather date divorcees than widows (not that I would know, I'm only in my 30's and happily married). Your husband was a scum bag piece of good-for-nothing-garbage. The only reason he was able to pull of his fake identity game was because it was easier to do something like that back in the stone age than it is now. You, as you admit yourself, were too ignorant to know very much about your husband when he was alive, and so now you think you can project this fanciful James Bond image on him. You want everyone to believe he was some guy who was a better vocalist than Frank Sinatra (you actually posted that ridiculous nonsense), and that Doc Severinsen and his family personally stepped in and stopped Weber from being placed in general population in prison to protect him from who knows what. Then, the CIA recruited Weber to do some job for them. -------> and somehow all of this independently unprovable, absolutely ridiculous gibberish somehow means that Duane Freakin' Weber was Dan Cooper. Not even you have been able to connect the dots on that line of illogical mind fog.

Then you try to buttress it every now and again with retarded facts you think are super-secret details that everyone cares about. Guess what - NOBODY CARES! Do you what to know what else - if I assume you aren't a complete liar and you really were in contact with Max Gunther, here is the truth. You say Max with a swinger and his wife had passed. You also claim that he was very flirtatious with you. Guess what honey, he was telling you what you wanted to hear so he could knock the dust off. If you don't know what I mean I'll say it differently. He was trying to get into your panties by telling you stories because you seem very gullible.

To be honest, that is probably why Duane told you so much bullshit over the years too - you seem willing to swallow quite a whopper!

There is nobody, and I mean NOBODY but you who believes Duane Weber was Dan Cooper. IF YOU DON'T READ ANYTHING ELSE I WRITE, READ THIS. WHEN YOU START TALKING ABOUT WEBER'S CONNECTIONS AND ARTICLES IN SOLDIER OF FORTUNE, AND ALL THAT OTHER NONSENSE AND YOU ASK PEOPLE TO RESEARCH THINGS FOR YOU, NOBODY EVER REPLIES!!!!!!!!!! That should be bold evidence they're tired of hearing it.

---------

Next on the wall of shame is, drum roll........ Mr. Blevins!

So I saw your video on YouTube and the first thing I thought is that if your book is edited and put together anything like your video was, it's got to be one of the most half-assed pieces of printed material put to paper. Granted, I haven't bought it and read it so I don't know. You claim you did your thing with Cooper by investigating the case, writing the book, and now you're moving on. At the same time though, your username pops up nearly every third comment on this thread. You claim you have a problem with people saying "blah blah blah I don't care to actually type what Blevins complains about blah blah blah," but if you just left this forum for 10 days 10 DAYS all trash talking about your, regarding you, even remembering you would be gone! If I weren't concerned someone would mention you just to rig it, I would bet money this forum would forget about you completely within ten days. The same goes for Jo Weber.

Now next I'm going to talk about your so called KC Report, because I've read so many times you say, "blah blah blah can't refute the KC report blah blah blah." So I downloaded it and went to a completely random page and started glancing though. I read you've edited some 51 books, so the issues I point out make me angry you lack the basic writing skills of someone who hasn't yet completed community college.... uhum...

1. You keep mentioning how people "testified." While I'll give you that technically yes one dictionary definition of testify is to talk honestly, in the context of a legal document testify absolutely means to give witness or information under oath, usually under the jurisdiction of a court with the penalty of perjury. Telling you a story is NOT testifying. If someone didn't know ahead of time the way you actually obtained this information, it could very easily be understood this was actual testimony provided in a court proceeding.

2. You continually take known fact and make assumptions from those facts and state them as truths. Example: p21, "installation that he did shortly after," and, "he had taken a pair of short 2x6 boards and nailed them inside." While it's true these things were there, and they were likely done by KC or at his direction by someone else, you have not proven that as a fact. To take it a step further, the insulation shown in the Brad Meltzer show is NOT circa 1972 insulation. That blown-in insulation is considerably newer and may even be as new as the renovation converting the structure to commercial use. My point is that attic is far from unchanged and for all we know what they found could have been just a platform built in the attic to support a heavy object. Hell, I found a lawnmower in someone's attic once while conducting an investigation - and I don't mean a new one still in the box either.

3. You say things in your report without any citations. I mean as an editor, have you ever heard of the Chicago Manual of Style? "It is believed (by whom?) that this is where," and "Alleged (by whom?) accomplice Bernard..."

I'll be completely honest with you, if I were Bernie Geestman, and you had accused me of a crime in print media, television media, all over the internet, and made my life such a pain that I had to move to get away from the crazies like Jo Weber trying to call me to see if I remember Duane, Frank Sinatra, and the CIA, I would have your ass for lunch! Not physically mind you, but lawsuit wise. You have trashed this man's life, through what a jury could decide is both slander and libel, and if I were him I'd put you in the poor house. You talk about your rich family and one day you would inherit that money, chief - the judgement I'd have on you would make it so you wouldn't inherit squat.

-------------

Next on today's hit list is GreyCop.

I had your actual name but I don't have it at the fingertips. I won't waste too much time because you're such a nutter I think the only one who believes in you is Blevins, and he does so reluctantly. Although Blevins has no room to talk, he was right when he said you can tell a lot about a person by how they right, and you write like you dropped out in eighth-grade.

------

From my writing I hope you can all tell I'm irritated and felt that someone who wasn't a part of this community in any way needed to provide you with an unbiased opinion of you all.

Last on my list is georger. You're not at all in the same league as the rest of these nutters, but I think you do like to instigate Blevins. I take it there is quite some history there. Sometimes you pick on him for no reason at all which just makes him post more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more. So maybe if you ease up he'll lay off a bit - or not, I don't know. Maybe everyone should stop ignoring Jo and just t tell her that President Eisenhower didn't ask Duane to negotiate Alaska becoming the 49th state and as a reward allowed aliens to tractor beam him up after he jumped from NW 305 - or not, I don't know.

Some how this new printer or the operator changed all of my pictures to KB's and not small jpegs..

Just going to try to add the picture to the end of this post.

If it posts them maybe I will be able to change the avatar.

youreallcrazy

Okay, so I'm new here. I've been reading this thread for the past two days and you people should be ashamed of yourselves. I did a Google search and ended up on this thread as of around November 24th, and in two days I couldn't even hope to read all the garbage posted here since then.

Who are the common purveyors of the garbage? Drum roll please....

Jo Weber!!! Lady - you're as confused as a football bat. I read a wonderful post on here by someone who hit the nail right on the head when they explained why men would rather date divorcees than widows (not that I would know, I'm only in my 30's and happily married). Your husband was a scum bag piece of good-for-nothing-garbage. The only reason he was able to pull of his fake identity game was because it was easier to do something like that back in the stone age than it is now. You, as you admit yourself, were too ignorant to know very much about your husband when he was alive, and so now you think you can project this fanciful James Bond image on him. You want everyone to believe he was some guy who was a better vocalist than Frank Sinatra (you actually posted that ridiculous nonsense), and that Doc Severinsen and his family personally stepped in and stopped Weber from being placed in general population in prison to protect him from who knows what. Then, the CIA recruited Weber to do some job for them. -------> and somehow all of this independently unprovable, absolutely ridiculous gibberish somehow means that Duane Freakin' Weber was Dan Cooper. Not even you have been able to connect the dots on that line of illogical mind fog.

Then you try to buttress it every now and again with retarded facts you think are super-secret details that everyone cares about. Guess what - NOBODY CARES! Do you what to know what else - if I assume you aren't a complete liar and you really were in contact with Max Gunther, here is the truth. You say Max with a swinger and his wife had passed. You also claim that he was very flirtatious with you. Guess what honey, he was telling you what you wanted to hear so he could knock the dust off. If you don't know what I mean I'll say it differently. He was trying to get into your panties by telling you stories because you seem very gullible.

To be honest, that is probably why Duane told you so much bullshit over the years too - you seem willing to swallow quite a whopper!

There is nobody, and I mean NOBODY but you who believes Duane Weber was Dan Cooper. IF YOU DON'T READ ANYTHING ELSE I WRITE, READ THIS. WHEN YOU START TALKING ABOUT WEBER'S CONNECTIONS AND ARTICLES IN SOLDIER OF FORTUNE, AND ALL THAT OTHER NONSENSE AND YOU ASK PEOPLE TO RESEARCH THINGS FOR YOU, NOBODY EVER REPLIES!!!!!!!!!! That should be bold evidence they're tired of hearing it.

---------

Next on the wall of shame is, drum roll........ Mr. Blevins!

So I saw your video on YouTube and the first thing I thought is that if your book is edited and put together anything like your video was, it's got to be one of the most half-assed pieces of printed material put to paper. Granted, I haven't bought it and read it so I don't know. You claim you did your thing with Cooper by investigating the case, writing the book, and now you're moving on. At the same time though, your username pops up nearly every third comment on this thread. You claim you have a problem with people saying "blah blah blah I don't care to actually type what Blevins complains about blah blah blah," but if you just left this forum for 10 days 10 DAYS all trash talking about your, regarding you, even remembering you would be gone! If I weren't concerned someone would mention you just to rig it, I would bet money this forum would forget about you completely within ten days. The same goes for Jo Weber.

Now next I'm going to talk about your so called KC Report, because I've read so many times you say, "blah blah blah can't refute the KC report blah blah blah." So I downloaded it and went to a completely random page and started glancing though. I read you've edited some 51 books, so the issues I point out make me angry you lack the basic writing skills of someone who hasn't yet completed community college.... uhum...

1. You keep mentioning how people "testified." While I'll give you that technically yes one dictionary definition of testify is to talk honestly, in the context of a legal document testify absolutely means to give witness or information under oath, usually under the jurisdiction of a court with the penalty of perjury. Telling you a story is NOT testifying. If someone didn't know ahead of time the way you actually obtained this information, it could very easily be understood this was actual testimony provided in a court proceeding.

2. You continually take known fact and make assumptions from those facts and state them as truths. Example: p21, "installation that he did shortly after," and, "he had taken a pair of short 2x6 boards and nailed them inside." While it's true these things were there, and they were likely done by KC or at his direction by someone else, you have not proven that as a fact. To take it a step further, the insulation shown in the Brad Meltzer show is NOT circa 1972 insulation. That blown-in insulation is considerably newer and may even be as new as the renovation converting the structure to commercial use. My point is that attic is far from unchanged and for all we know what they found could have been just a platform built in the attic to support a heavy object. Hell, I found a lawnmower in someone's attic once while conducting an investigation - and I don't mean a new one still in the box either.

3. You say things in your report without any citations. I mean as an editor, have you ever heard of the Chicago Manual of Style? "It is believed (by whom?) that this is where," and "Alleged (by whom?) accomplice Bernard..."

I'll be completely honest with you, if I were Bernie Geestman, and you had accused me of a crime in print media, television media, all over the internet, and made my life such a pain that I had to move to get away from the crazies like Jo Weber trying to call me to see if I remember Duane, Frank Sinatra, and the CIA, I would have your ass for lunch! Not physically mind you, but lawsuit wise. You have trashed this man's life, through what a jury could decide is both slander and libel, and if I were him I'd put you in the poor house. You talk about your rich family and one day you would inherit that money, chief - the judgement I'd have on you would make it so you wouldn't inherit squat.

-------------

Next on today's hit list is GreyCop.

I had your actual name but I don't have it at the fingertips. I won't waste too much time because you're such a nutter I think the only one who believes in you is Blevins, and he does so reluctantly. Although Blevins has no room to talk, he was right when he said you can tell a lot about a person by how they right, and you write like you dropped out in eighth-grade.

------

From my writing I hope you can all tell I'm irritated and felt that someone who wasn't a part of this community in any way needed to provide you with an unbiased opinion of you all.

Last on my list is georger. You're not at all in the same league as the rest of these nutters, but I think you do like to instigate Blevins. I take it there is quite some history there. Sometimes you pick on him for no reason at all which just makes him post more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more. So maybe if you ease up he'll lay off a bit - or not, I don't know. Maybe everyone should stop ignoring Jo and just t tell her that President Eisenhower didn't ask Duane to negotiate Alaska becoming the 49th state and as a reward allowed aliens to tractor beam him up after he jumped from NW 305 - or not, I don't know.

Sir you are 100% correct I'm the worst writer here thats because I'M NOT one I was asked to post here by a man
that called me Butt I have solved the case. But thats not the point
I would of never written a book in my life but I had to.
I was asked to write every thing I knew about that night by Larry Carr and send it to Curtis Eng so I just put a cover on it
Other than solving the case part I really cant say your wrong about me but you can call me at 360 975 9601 tomorrow and you will know I'm fore real Paul geivett thanks fore your honesty I respect you fore it Sir
AS fare as Bevy's book it will be a collector item soon
so get an original copy. But man he doesn't like me I had to wash my hand of him on Jan 1 GC 148 THE GRAY COP

PS thanks for your hospitality
PS thanks for your honesty
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett