47 47
quade

DB Cooper

As I suspected. There is no book yet. Book proposal is a short outline of a PROPOSED book, which seeks a publisher.

According to Marla's Facebook page, her manuscript is 435 pages long in Microsoft Word.

Thank you for doing your research before commenting.

Bad timing for Marla. Can you imagine if she had released the book right when the FBI was calling Dewey a promising suspect?

Not one "Cooper" in the title of her book. Most folks these days wouldnt connect her title with DB Cooper.

Anyone have a good street address for Sheridan Peterson? I have a Santa Rosa address but it's an old one.

I want to send him a Christmas cheer basket, some wine, cheese, smoked salmon, tasty snacks etc.
Seriously.

Sheridan is old, sick and mostly forgotten. We need to let the pioneer jumpers know that the skydiving community still cares about them.

He might still read this forum. If you do Sheridan send me a PM with your address. No strings, no demands for a DB Cooper interrogation, just want to send you a gift.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Hard to disprove, since both the names mentioned are for dead men.

Might need a Medium for a little Q and A.

Matt

maybe a little "remote viewing" into there brain ;)
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Jo. reading back into the post I'm finding it really hard for
you to not know who Dan Cooper was.

When Duane showed me were McCoy died and told me the story about McCoy - (this was in 1983) I do not on this date remember him mentioning anything about D.B. Cooper.
I never heard of DAN Cooper until 1995 when he died and I did NOT know DAN Cooper was the name used by D.B. Cooper until 1996 when I read a book a gentleman friend suggested I read. I was on the phone to the FBI - (I listed the page number before, but I am not going to try to find it now).

He just told me about McCoy and he did say McCoy was a copy cat, but he did NOT mention Dan Cooper.

The confession in 1995 really happened and I wish I had known at that time Dan Cooper was D.B. Cooper - then what he told me might have made a little sense at the time.

A couple of wks before he went to the hospital he asked me for a recorder. I could not afford one, but a friend took one to him, but did not work. I did not know why he needed a recorder now I do.

P.S. The location McCoy died in was NO WHERE near our home, but on the same road as the Mall with the Thalhimer in it in 1983. The location McCoy died in was a few blocks from this Mall, but more than a couple of blocks. Again this is how Jerry attacked me over and over and over and over and over.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I'm going to go out on a limb here and wonder if Duane did this to you out of spite knowing you would pursue this compulsively? or did the
confession really take place? I don't know, this question is on the thread as well. how can one really follow all of these claims? even the dream comes under fire, in the web report you didn't claim any of the screams
nor the prints?

Only get an aol connection very briefly so I am having to do this in segments.

If Duane was doing something out of spite - it was 17 yrs in the making. Think about this and think really hard.

The Dream was 1978.
The trip in 1979.
Telling me about McCoy 1983
The confession in 1995.

[replyJo. reading back into the post I'm finding it really hard for
you to not know who Dan Cooper was.

I swear to you and before the creator that I did NOT know who DAN Cooper was until 1996 - 1yr and 2 months after Duane died, when I read the book a friend told me to read - after I told him about the things Duane said when he was dieing.

I knew VAGUELY who D.B. Cooper was but did not ever make any connections between Duane and D.B.Cooper other than the strange thing he said in WA in 1979.

Even the dream
comes under fire, in the web report you didn't claim any of the screams nor the prints?

The dream never ever changed and I have never forgotten what he said.

He was talking in his sleep and I started trying to get him to talk about his daughter, but he was deep into that dream. He screams out with his hand extended and scream very very loudly "I left my prints on the Aft Stairs - I'm going to DIEEEEEeee!"

He gets up and takes some medication and fixes himself a brandy. I asked what Aft stairs was and he simply said it it was the stairway in a jail.

I did not know he had been in jail and he made it sound like it was just a couple of months and he got in trouble with a couple of guys. I didn't ask anymore than he volunteered. He indicated he was young so I thought it was probably nothing more than a county jail. I just didn't want to know - I had never known anyone who had been to jail.

As I suspected. There is no book yet. Book proposal is a short outline of a PROPOSED book, which seeks a publisher.

According to Marla's Facebook page, her manuscript is 435 pages long in Microsoft Word.

Thank you for doing your research before commenting.

Bad timing for Marla. Can you imagine if she had released the book right when the FBI was calling Dewey a promising suspect?

Not one "Cooper" in the title of her book. Most folks these days wouldnt connect her title with DB Cooper.

Anyone have a good street address for Sheridan Peterson? I have a Santa Rosa address but it's an old one.

I want to send him a Christmas cheer basket, some wine, cheese, smoked salmon, tasty snacks etc.
Seriously.

Sheridan is old, sick and mostly forgotten. We need to let the pioneer jumpers know that the skydiving community still cares about them.

He might still read this forum. If you do Sheridan send me a PM with your address. No strings, no demands for a DB Cooper interrogation, just want to send you a gift.

So, true, 377. I remember when Deep Throat revealed himself a few years ago, Bob Woodward needed to get a book out FAST. I think he did it in about 3 weeks.

You've written before about Sheridan Peterson. Interesting legal question. Most of the proposed hijackers are written up in Wikipedia. Is Peterson not there because he's still alive and could sue for libel?

I don't know Jo, it's hard to understand you not
knowing who Cooper was while living with Cooper?
very hard to swallow, the the CIA, Gov cover ups
Alcatraz, I'm surprised you didn't warn us about
Dec 21, 2012 B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

If I was in the situation of knowing who Cooper was, I would work diligently with the FBI along with a private investigator proving my case before even thinking about a book!

Do you know what private investigators charge for something like that? Lots of travel time and they would not know anymore than what we have been able to find with all of the contributors to this thread.

A book writer - I am not.
A story teller - I am not.
A liar - I am not.
Someone hitching onto a star - well if I was - there would have been a book or movie yrs and yrs ago. I chose to wait for the FBI, but when it was evident the FBI was doing nothing I turned to the computer. It was a process as the only programs I had ever used on a computer where booking and keying the information. It was not even on line so doubt it was even considered a computer.

In 1996 when I got my Real Estate Licences I learned to search the MLS on the computer at work. During the yr of 1998 after the FBI dismissed me, my boss allowed me to stay in the office to do a little searching, but I did NOT know how - I found a few articles, but did not participate in a forum. I tried not to abuse the access he provided.
He knew what I was looking for, but I had not gone public....I confided in him because I needed to use the computer to find things my friends had found and to see how much I could find.

I had attended a Real Estate College in CO and also took the required classes in FL and passed the test with a VERY high score...if I had not erased to correct answers it would have been the first perfect score. As it was it was so high they took the liberity of looking at my card (we did not use computers for the test in 1996).

Just a little history to let you know I am NOT a moron, but age has caught up with me and it is difficult some days.

yes, I understand what the cost is, but there are ways to get around
almost everything! I do applaud your determination for trying, but you
are not showing anything credible, I'm sorry :$

Balloon Bombs, Alcatraz, CB radio's, MLK,CIA etc etc

I don't know Jo, it's hard to understand you not
knowing who Cooper was while living with Cooper?
very hard to swallow, the the CIA, Gov cover ups
Alcatraz, I'm surprised you didn't warn us about
Dec 21, 2012 B|

Well think what you want but it is true and I know you are making fun of me, but I am a very serious person. Not very good at jokes.

As for the CIA and government cover-ups. Yes, I explore many things and remembering the yrs with Duane and the things he told me and the missing yrs the FBI provided no insight into - would lead anyone down avenues best not traveled.

I knew he had introduced me to some individuals - and because of my memory, I was able to trace some of this - and tracing took me places I had never been. Such as a party we attended in N.Orleans - when the man's face I never forgot showed up in a new article - I freaked.

Duane claiming to know Paperlegs and his ex-wife verifying this...she said she had a picture of her with his wife a place she hated "In Plane Sight".
Let you figure out what I am talking about and I have told the story in this thread.

Several others were connected to the criminal world and some I will never know about.

You mock me I know , but I have lived this life and it has NOT been a pleasant trip. I have told what I could and I can do no more. I wish more than anything in the world he had never told me what he did in the hospital, but he did and it is what it is.

How you guys will remember me and how you mock me - that is not a good feeling, but I have NOT lied nor have I fabricated a story. I have played with theories and explored things that went to places I was uncomfortable with.

The ones that brought threats upon me - I stay away from. Yes, I was actually threatened on more than one time since I have been investigating the back ground of Duane. No one cared and the individuals were old and I am to stupid to be afraid.

Marla would never venture into what I have and she never will, because she knows her story cannot STAND up to something like the DZ where there are individuals who know what they are talking about and the mockery that goes with the territory.

Because I searched for the truth and I was telling the truth about my life with Weber and the things he said and did and the people he knew...I had NO reason to be timid about the hard questions that have come my way and the iffy places I have had travel to in my mind.

The connections to MLK are real and the FBI knows this - it is undeniable that Duane did know James Earl Ray and the wife knew him...they simultaneously spent time in the same prison for a few months.

Alcatraz - only because I met Ed and because he looks like he could be John and something Duane said to me - but, I will die with that one. I will let it go that the escape was in 1962 and Duane was on the run in 1962 as John Collins and there were individual who knew Duane as John Collins and very one of them I met had questionable pasts connected to all of the things I have spoke of over the yrs.

Jo, you need to have documentation! this is the only way you can
prove anything, hearing things means nothing, take yourself as
an example, how can anyone believe your stories, you lived with
Duane, so you will believe anything anyone tells you, you have to
have documents, if you were in LE they would not put you on this
case because you would be bias towards everything.

you jump all over someone that disagree's with you, name calling
the whole nine, just like the screenshot I posted from Sluggo, did
you read it?

June 5, 2009 "you don't listen to a God damed thing anyone tries to tell you"

The Balloon Bomb connection can be proved and it is the most significant angle the FBI could approach if they were NOT keeping secrets. Perhaps why Ckrets name was just that Secret.

The ties to Duane's past lye there in. As for the CB thing I only know what I heard and what Duane said to me. IT did happen!

I tried to hire a PI, but I had only Duane's life insurance, my job and a house with a mortgage.
The phone bills were enough to break me, but I kept on and I still keep on.

Now my health is a really bad issue....but, I have to somehow get the FBI or someone to really look at Duane's past....the missing yrs the FBI refuses to talk about!

The FBI and balloon bombs? this would be a military control,
not the FBI? Robert99 told you many times they were not a
secret....

did you look on the Alcatraz prisoner list for your Buddy Ed?
you don't research enough to draw conclusions.....

I don't know if you are still friends with Cook but you burn bridges
that you need to cross with, take advantage of your resource's
by not allowing a disadvantage, like calling me a troll, when I
could help you!!!!

The FBI and balloon bombs? this would be a military control,
not the FBI? Robert99 told you many times they were not a
secret....

did you look on the Alcatraz prisoner list for your Buddy Ed?
you don't research enough to draw conclusions.....

The Balloon Bombs did have secret beginning and that occurred around Camp Bonneville as it was used for secret "stuff".

Duane's yrs - even the FBI was unable to track Duane during that time. Even what was found on the thread was vague - very vague. So what happened did he escape or just walk away? If Robt99 had the information about all of the different groups involved - why hasn't he posted them?

Don't believe everyone who says something in the thread actually knows what they are talking about...nor are some of them actual able to access records...to prove their claim. Just a bunch of Internet article I already had yrs ago and some that were NOT available on the internet.

I had NO reason to look for Ed on Alcatraz. The pictures could be that of Ed or a relative because of the resemblance. The man who I was told was very dangerous I have NO picture of and he disappeared or died.

Tony Wong - those painting were from behind a prison wall, but the wire wall and the towers seemed to be to keep something out instead of in.

It would have been REAL easy for the FBI to find Tony before he died - but they didn't care or where told NOT to.

Yes, I do believe all of this has something to do with the GOV and that the FBI has their hands tied. I really really do. Duane was a 2 bit criminal but he got messed up in something bigger than he was....by accident or for a promise that was never kept.

I have pieced his life together the best I can - and it is up to others to fill in the blanks. Fill those blanks in and you will find Cooper or whoever is buried in that grave in WA. Stupid me told JT about this - note he never mentioned it in the thread!

The FBI never spoke to me about the things I have posted in this thread nor offered any explanations. The FBI or the Gov just wants me to go away or die...because they either can't answer the question for they aren't able to provide answers.

That last sentence has double meanings - can't and not able are to different things.

"Don't believe everyone who says something in the thread actually knows what they are talking about"

are you excluded from this? again you need to show documents
so you can back them up. I have yet to see them on here? I
honestly think you jump way to soon to your conclusions.

take your own advice and show some proof other than what someone
told you, or what you believe.......

"Don't believe everyone who says something in the thread actually knows what they are talking about"

are you excluded from this? again you need to show documents
so you can back them up. I have yet to see them on here? I
honestly think you jump way to soon to your conclusions.

take your own advice and show some proof other than what someone
told you, or what you believe.......

What kind of proof do you want me to show. If I had pictures of PROOF I would already have presented them.

any documentation proving Duane and the CIA?
hearsay about a man you think looks like John Anglin
with only a picture and your words, means nothing.

anything relating to Boeing and Duane's brother? paper
trails, something, or it's again only hearsay.......

this is where you need someone qualified to find these
types of documents known as evidence......

call your local radio station, give the sob story the whole
nine about not have funds to go to Washington, Television
call the newspaper, you really need to see the FBI and clear
this up. somebody will come forward with a idea I'm sure.

Jo, you need to have documentation! this is the only way you can
prove anything, hearing things means nothing, take yourself as
an example, how can anyone believe your stories, you lived with
Duane, so you will believe anything anyone tells you, you have to
have documents, if you were in LE they would not put you on this
case because you would be bias towards everything.

you jump all over someone that disagree's with you, name calling
the whole nine, just like the screenshot I posted from Sluggo, did
you read it?

June 5, 2009 "you don't listen to a God damed thing anyone tries to tell you"

I try to tell what I can - I am not a investigator nor do I have knowledge of how to present things - I don't know what else to do other than what I have been doing. I can't make my words become fact...I can't access old safety deposit accounts because I can prove Duane Weber was John C. Collins. My hands are tied unless the FBI provides me with the information...those yrs are closed to me - in many ways.

I can't go dig up the dead and make them talk. I can present specific DNA that will be that of Duane L. Weber - but I can't afford to take the watch to a DNA person and have them pull that DNA in all its details to someday be compared to whatever else might ever show up.

I do not understand what anyone expects of me. I can't do it alone - I have tried for 16 yrs now. During the first few yrs I let the FBI do their thing until I realized they were doing nothing.

I come off a lot different in person than I do on the thread, but I try to stay in the background and out of site because there have been problems with this in the past. I am not looking for publicity the way Marla does and I do NOT speak in public - one on one or one to a couple - otherwise I freeze up. WHY I stay here and hope beyond all hope the answers will come soon, but perhaps I will never get the answers I seek.

I just want to know the missing yrs and why they are so secret.

Getting ready to take my "stupid" pill so going off line.