47 47
quade

DB Cooper

I've seen the video a couple of times, just as I've seen every youtube video on Cooper a couple of times, if not more.

Last year, I took a break from Vince Flynn's Mitch Rapp series to read Skyjack. Now that I have finished the Rapp series, I thought I may read another Cooper book before I start the next series of books I have planned. I appreciate the offer for the free version, but I prefer to read on a Kindle and will probably go that route in a day or two. I also thought about giving Foremans book about Dayton a read. Like KC, I don't figure that Dayton is DBC, but I do find he/she to be an interesting suspect.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

I've seen the video a couple of times, just as I've seen every youtube video on Cooper a couple of times, if not more.

Last year, I took a break from Vince Flynn's Mitch Rapp series to read Skyjack. Now that I have finished the Rapp series, I thought I may read another Cooper book before I start the next series of books I have planned. I appreciate the offer for the free version, but I prefer to read on a Kindle and will probably go that route in a day or two. I also thought about giving Foremans book about Dayton a read. Like KC, I don't figure that Dayton is DBC, but I do find he/she to be an interesting suspect.

What do you think his haplotype might be ?

Blevins wrote:

I did a YouTube already where I show some of the evidence against Christiansen. If I look a little tired, or beat up, that's because the day before I made it, I took a headfirst tumble down a flight of stairs. Luckily, I rolled out of it at the bottom and didn't actually break anything, although I was REALLY sore for a week.

Sounds like you have mastered the PLF Robert. Try it again tanked up with a few Bourbons. Your home experiment could provide evidence that DBC could have survived the landing even without prior jump experience. ;)

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Blevins wrote:

I did a YouTube already where I show some of the evidence against Christiansen. If I look a little tired, or beat up, that's because the day before I made it, I took a headfirst tumble down a flight of stairs. Luckily, I rolled out of it at the bottom and didn't actually break anything, although I was REALLY sore for a week.

Sounds like you have mastered the PLF Robert. Try it again tanked up with a few Bourbons. Your home experiment could provide evidence that DBC could have survived the landing even without prior jump experience. ;)

Yeah...when I rolled down the stairs, I instinctively sprung to my feet at the bottom. Gayla was watching television, and she thought at first I was just showing off. She says:

"Hey...I'm trying to watch the news here..." :|

Funny. I thought this was a forum about DB Cooper.
Not about RobertMBlevins and Gayla Prociv of
Adventure Books.

Got any photos of your learning how to fall and
holding heavy steel lawn tables over your head with
one hand, in a snowstorm? Can you hold Gayla over
your head with one hand?

Can you hold a DB Cooper forum over your head
with one hand?

Dont you find that all a little strange?

"Hey...I'm trying to watch the Olympics here..." :|

:o

Jo Stated

'Blevins - I thought this woman was somehow LINKED to you. Obviously your posts are your posts since you have not stated otherwise - What is the REAL scoop on this - and PLEASE STOP promoting your damn book - I don't care if you are giving it away - you are throwing money away! Your Ballad sounds like some hill billy song - the back woods kind from the 50's....all it needs is a banjo!..'

Blevins Replied:

"Any real posts by me at that trash-ridden article have a link attached to the username. That's how you know it's ME. If there isn't a valid link, it's not mine.

I'm not PROMOTING the book. Trust me, I gave up on making money via Cooper long ago. Like you, I just want to know if I'm right or wrong. I hate to say it, but it's almost like you and Georger are afraid of it or something. This is ridiculous because many times posters have put up links or quoted references from the OTHER Cooper books.

What makes mine something you fear?

If it IS the truth, the truth can be a dangerous thing in the Cooper case. Why? Because some people don't WANT to know. It's the argument they live for, not any possible solutions that might make sense."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

JO REMARKS!

What an EGO! What makes you make such a statement IF you are NOT promoting your book.
The statement I am referring to is this quote:

Whew! Your mind is wandering in a very thick forest on a dark starless night and a thick fog rolling in from the swamp or whatever moisture is in the area...you are totally lost!

NO ONE fears your story about KC - no one! The story you tell is NOT first hand knowledge of the a suspect - just a bunch of people being used and maneuvered for the purpose of another (Blevins writing a book).

Nothing you presented in you story represents any "possible solutions that makes sense". Had it not been for this thread & the skydivers who tolerate this thread - you would not even have got the facts of the crime correct.

I may be Crazy, Delusional and Off My Rocker or perhaps just eccentric, possessive and obsessive - but, I did live with the subject Duane Lorin Weber for 17 yrs plus in marriage and I did hear him make a confession I did NOT understand. The research of his past - is much much stronger than anything you have on KC. Problem was I am not methodical and did NOT present Weber the way he should have been presented.

Because of me and certain other parties - the FBI dropped the ball on Weber.

Perhaps I should have gone immediately to the MEDIA instead of calling the FBI. After my call in May of 1996 and until 2000 - NO ONE heard me and after everything died down - NO ONE knows everything I have acquire with the exception of few.

The ONLY voice I have had is this thread and last yr. I felt my health would cause me to be unable to post (I even sent Quade a notification I would be leaving the thread last yr.)

Well, the CREATOR decided it was NOT MY time and my guys stepped up some research. The time line and the errors in the criminal records - they are obvious, but getting the FBI to look at Cooper again - seems hopeless. The only thing left is to go public and I really really have tried to stay away from that.

This thread is as public as I get.
I do occasional fire off some information to various individuals. but I never get a response and do not know if they even open the email.

It has reached a point "WE" need to go public but NOT in a way that would cause me harm as it did when the FBI actually lied to me, before. After they were publicly called on their errors - they closed the door on WEBER, but that has and will always be a fatal mistake.

The government does NOT want the world to know their young investigators actually screw up. The main agent in charge of the first agent sat in on an interview ((never made public to my knowledge) to cover the faults the agent of record had made
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo Stated

'Blevins - I thought this woman was somehow LINKED to you. Obviously your posts are your posts since you have not stated otherwise - What is the REAL scoop on this - and PLEASE STOP promoting your damn book - I don't care if you are giving it away - you are throwing money away! Your Ballad sounds like some hill billy song - the back woods kind from the 50's....all it needs is a banjo!..'

Blevins Replied:

"Any real posts by me at that trash-ridden article have a link attached to the username. That's how you know it's ME. If there isn't a valid link, it's not mine.

I'm not PROMOTING the book. Trust me, I gave up on making money via Cooper long ago. Like you, I just want to know if I'm right or wrong. I hate to say it, but it's almost like you and Georger are afraid of it or something. This is ridiculous because many times posters have put up links or quoted references from the OTHER Cooper books.

If it IS the truth, the truth can be a dangerous thing in the Cooper case. Why? Because some people don't WANT to know. It's the argument they live for, not any possible solutions that might make sense."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

JO REMARKS!

What an EGO! What makes you make such a statement IF you are NOT promoting your book.
The statement I am referring to is this quote:

Whew! NO ONE fears your story about KC - no one! The story you tell is NOT first hand knowledge of the a suspect - just a bunch of people being used and maneuvered for the purpose of another (Blevins writing a book).

I also thought Blevin's remark was plain obtuse.

"What makes mine something you fear?"

What's next? A claim of divinity? Mein? Kampf?
Fear? Ridicule ?

Im trembling.

I will obey!

:P

I also thought Blevin's remark was plain obtuse.

"What makes mine something you fear?"

What's next? A claim of divinity? Mein? Kampf?
Fear? Ridicule ?

I'm trembling.

I will obey!

:P

At least you and I agree on Something, Georger. We all know I am adamant about what I believe - but, I am NOT trying to sell it. That could CHANGE, if the FBI does NOT talk to me soon....I believe I deserve some honest answers from the FBI.

1. The large holes in his criminal record?

2. For the FBI to actually look at the old drivers license and the time tables of what they dismissed?

3. The Jefferson file (I needed that just to do some research on Duane as certain things I cannot touch since Duane lived as John Collins for 6 yrs). In fact the SS owes me money that Duane should have got - but I needed for the FBI to acknowledge John C. Collins and Duane Weber were one and the same. What was put on the computer system a few yrs ago was insufficient? I could use the money!

4. An explanation of why and how they dismissed the McNeil incarcerationand HOW they used prints on a file I was told in 2000 did NOT exist and never was? This was the most stupid thing the FBI did...even yrs later Carr is stating they use the McNeil file for prints - yet in 2000 it did NOT exist per the FBI.

5. Why they refused to check the records in Omaha for a safety deposit box?

6. Why the co-pilot and I both knew what the money went out of that plane in? (NOT what the media claims it went out in).

7. Who did they interview in Jefferson after the crime and did this person have any contact with John Collins or Duane Weber?

8. What the hell does Mickey have to do with Cooper?

At one time I had 21 questions for them - but they have never answered any of them.

Show the picture of the little girl to Tina and find out if that is a picture of her. I could do it but I don't want to invade her privacy. I spent yr holding her address and phone number privately - it was Galen Cook that weasled enough information from me to figure it out. My telling him what state he would find the divorce record in - led him straight to what I had known since 2003 or 2004. The person who directed me to this information - only identified himself or herself as RobbieClampett and then went POOF. Someone wanted me to find her, but I was not brazen enough to do the things other who came later did. I felt SO badly when learned what they did because I slipped up. I never wanted to hurt her.

I always wanted to send her all of the pictures of Duane (those public and NOT public) but, knew it had been too many yrs and how her life had been traumatized by all of this. I was unable to impose myself upon her except for that one contact and then a couple of messages to let her know the demons had been unleashed - in Cooper World.

I am Not Blevins or Gray or BK or someone wanting attention or to stir things up - I just want some simple answers they can prove or at least explain away with some kind of evidence that proves their answer.

I REFUSE to die without answers and if that means going public then so be it....If I do what some others want me to do - the FBI will look really bad.

Who was Tony Wong and Tommy Gunn and how did they know each other. What was that "camp" they were at? A lot of the answers to Duane's past lie in the answers to that question.

Oh Well, Just Crazy Delusional and Off Her Rocker Old woman the FBI wants to go away! 17 yrs of my life was expendible and I am running out of time, but the FBI should have the answers if they were able to rule Duane out as Cooper....there is a hell of a lot more to this case than DNA and smugged prints. A LOT MORE!

HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM BRUCE SMITH LATELY. I WENT TO HIS SITE AND NOT ONE POST SINCE EARLY JULY. I KNOW HE WAS GOING EAST FOR A WHILE, BUT IT IS NOT LIKE HIM NOT TO TOUCH BASE WITH US.

THE LAST ARTICLE WAS ABOUT HATS AND HIS EX-WIFE.

CUTE SWEET STORY! WE ALL KNOW HE HAD A HEART ATTACK A FEW MONTHS AGO -

BRUCE IF YOU ARE THERE AND CAN LET US KNOW YOU ARE OK - PLEASE DO SO!

"Who was Tony Wong and Tommy Gunn and how did they know each other. What was that "camp" they were at? A lot of the answers to Duane's past lie in the answers to that question."

Tommy Gunn was Richard Floyd McCoy, Jr., undercover agent on loan from the Pentagon who became an identity when Nicholas O'Hara faked a shotgun death of McCoy. Happens in the movies quite often. There are other Tommy Gunns, but I know this one. So do Bart Gunn, Billy Gunn, Mary Barton, Denny Nichols, and a dozen others. Mac-Mac-Mac-Mac-Mac-Mac-Mac-Mac-Mac-Mac. "Dan Cooper" was just a pawn operating under post-hypnotic suggestion. I suggest it is fact, post hypnotically. For the umpteenth time. Now I will be told what I do or do not know by a Swamie All-knowing Story Teller and anti-sidekick pablum spitter. Why do I do this anyway? Because it is the truth and they try to trick me into doing their work for them. They can't prove squat! The difference is that I KNOW what is true and what is not! They won't even follow up, just give excuses for not. Chasing planted tie clasps and fake flight records while ignoring Janet! Cluseau did it better! Total waste of my time.

Your post is 100% BS, nothing you say has any value to DB Cooper period! why didn't you show the newspaper to Gray?

"Happens in the movies quite often" comparing your BS is similar to the movies....FAKE!

You are a total waste of everyone's time!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I suggest it is fact, post hypnotically.

Well...that explains it...!!!

Hysterical!!!

eta: BK you really need to have a talk with your hypnotist.:S

hangdiver

He is still laying eggs from the last time he talked to him!

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

" For the umpteenth time" please explain your map that you made.....truth seeker!

" For the umpteenth time" please explain to us how Janet was able to see a man on the steps at nite at 10,000 with cloud coverage?

your story will be hitting the "Mainstream" so you need to answer these questions....truth seeker!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdva8bCgc1Q

your map that you are claiming as evidence to your truth is way off on just about everything on it! Amboy in wrong location, Lewis river, Merwin, the flight path etc etc! all wrong, just like you! B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Jo made a simle wish list and stated this:

"Who was Tony Wong and Tommy Gunn and how did they know each other. What was that "camp" they were at? A lot of the answers to Duane's past lie in the answers to that question."

Well, I'll be damn if the fantasy devil BK didn't pop up with his ridiculous fantasy - AGAIN:

I will inform all that yrs ago when I first mentioned Tommy Gunn to BK - he did NOT know a Tommy Gunn! I know who Tommy Gunn was and where he lived and he was NOT Richard Floyd McCoy.

I met Tommy Gunn several times and (whatever or whoever he was) one thing is for certain - he WAS NOT MCCOY!

BK's direct quote in a phone conversation when I mentioned Tommy Gunn yrs ago "I do not know a Tommy Gunn". BUT, this creep BK then starts telling others about "his Tommy Gunn" as soon as he found a podium to shout it from. It was this kind of "stuff" that caused the FBI to walk away from Weber.

BK is some kind of sadistic personality that GET OFF by making preposturous claims.
WE asked him NICELY to produce the on physical item he has claimed to have. The article in the newpaper about Duane's ex or lady of the day being arrested for a theft from the Apt complex in Bloomington.

Gray couldn't find it and NO one else can find it. Newpaper Archives to not vanish. Arrest records do not vanish. I listened to the "building" of his story for a long time and the more I heard the sicker it made me.

He is like MIKIE - he will eat anything! As long as he has a podium he will continue to make up stories - none of which he has ever shown one iota of proof on.

Kind of weak on the slideshow B| thought it was going to be some of there pics :S

Recounting my contacts from 2000....those that are in black and white and verifiable.

Subject:
A communication with Bill Mitchell the student who sat across from Cooper and the last one to move forward. He had stated in a prior email that he was having a problem with the ears. I informed him of the prison hair cut (very close) and other pictures of individual from the times often showed larger ears.

This was his reply:

"Emails are hard to communicate by. On one hand I don't want you to be discouraged from finding out the truth, but on the other hand I want to be completely honest with my reaction to the pitcures. 29 yrs ago is a long time. I really wouldn't trust my memory!!! If I can be of any other help let me know."

I had his phone number and email address which I have always kept confidential and let others find this on their own.
I had found him thru his daughter at a university and she put me in touch with her father.

Now WHO was doing a serious investigation? The FBI had NOT shown him any pictures of Weber.
I later acquired some I did NOT have at that time. This was 4 or 5 yrs later and the email and the phone number had changed.

Guys, I have not played with this - I am dead serious and not a story teller like BK. The day I picked up the phone and called BK was my biggest mistake. Himmelsback was the one who arranged for the contact.

Old Research:

BK need NOT reply to any of this as this is confidential research I and is in black and white: If he makes up one word about what I am stating belown he will be exterminated - hopefully by Quade or the DZ.

What do the locations or names have to do with Duane Weber?

Ginger Nance

St. Francis Hotel in Los Angeles

Eric Starvo Gault

Granada Hotel, Birmingham

1535 N. Serranon St. Los Angeles

National Dance Studio, Los Angeles

Provincial Motel, New Orleans

113 14th St. Atlanta

Flamigo Motel, Selma

Travelodge Motel, Birmingham

Indina Trail Restaurant, Winnetka, Ill

Betcha BK makes something out of it - You think?

What yrs?

Fish are Biting if you put you make the sinker long enough.
The like it where the water is the coolest....not enough oxygen close to the surface!

P.S. Tommy Gunn claimed to have met Duane Weber in Chicago???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

More trivia - but true:
George Labisonier (a passenger on the plane) identified a picture
of Coffelt as being Cooper

IMPORTANT: Any assistance on this will be helpful but ZERO from BK - he makes up ONE more lie regarding my documentations and it is over:

Because Nancy House was a passenger on the plane - it bugs me I can't find her.

:|:)
Thought maybe she was the NAN on the gold medallion and now believe she may have been the person, who the 2 individuals at the river (while the Cooper Sleuths were doing their thing) who enquired about some books "their relative left on the plane" that were NEVER returned to her.

All of this is things the FBI did NOT look at or listen to! HOPE they are READING THIS POST!

from NOAA -

""The National Oceanic and Atmospheric
Administration has issued an El Niño Watch from July
to September of this year." An El Niño is virtually
the opposite of the La Niña effect that is causing our
current dry spell. "The Ocean temperatures are now
rising off the coast of Peru," says Van Dillen, "So
that would allow the jet stream to settle southward,
allowing a wetter than normal fall and winter. And
for a good chunk of the U.S., it can’t come fast
enough." :)
Phelps wins 20th medal today! ;););)

HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM BRUCE SMITH LATELY. I WENT TO HIS SITE AND NOT ONE POST SINCE EARLY JULY. I KNOW HE WAS GOING EAST FOR A WHILE, BUT IT IS NOT LIKE HIM NOT TO TOUCH BASE WITH US.

THE LAST ARTICLE WAS ABOUT HATS AND HIS EX-WIFE.

CUTE SWEET STORY! WE ALL KNOW HE HAD A HEART ATTACK A FEW MONTHS AGO -

BRUCE IF YOU ARE THERE AND CAN LET US KNOW YOU ARE OK - PLEASE DO SO!

Jo: I've been wondering about Bruce too -- I usually try to email or call or reply Bruce every couple of weeks, but not lately -- been real busy. I'll ring him up this weekend or drop in. Bruce lives not too far from me, I'll try to find out. I have a feeling he's working on that book or is out doing some quality research.

To all: I hope we are having a symposium this year. Talking to each other, face to face, is, in my opinion, the best way to learn the latest and greatest about the case.

How about asking Dona at Ariel to set up a room for us at the Tavern there in Ariel (or close by) and having a symposium right there -- over Thanksgiving weekend, in Ariel? Or do we already have something set up? I've been out of the loop for a while.

MeyerLouie

"Gray couldn't find it and NO one else can find it. Newpaper Archives to not vanish. Arrest records do not vanish. I listened to the "building" of his story for a long time and the more I heard the sicker it made me."
Read carefully. Arrest charges were dropped. No arrest records. Police report is different. Police department claims those records should still be there. The records are not on the computer and must be hand searched in the files. They require a form be filled out which I provided. I suspect they would have left Bloomington shortly after this incident, so use your own information as to the date. June, July, maybe even August. I moved out of there about the same time. If you didn't hate me so much for correcting your concocted story line you might be able to get some real facts down correctly. I don't have everything down pat either, but I recognize when the story is in conflict with what happened. I don't go on that Blevins site, Regina whatever. Not funny. I don't try to make things up. I have always tried to be totally truthful. I have never had "mental problems," drug problems, memory problems, marital problems, or any other problems of significance to Cooper. I did separate a shoulder once, but that was not jumping out of a plane. I have no interest in fame like McCoy, or you. I have a dislike in the highest degree for deception by supposedly honorable people. The total lack of cooperation I get and the over-zealous immediate rejection of information I present, the name calling and your unwarranted accusations are only proof of the fact that I am on base in my alledgements. No one else on this forum has received so much opposition without dissertation. No one else has presented as much information directly related to the incident. Memory lane has no bearing on the case in proper. Anything of value has been covered up, white washed, deleted, destroyed, changed, hidden, substituted, deceased, lied about, or withheld. Mac said the ticket receipts were burned. It's not my boat, I jumped overboard in 1999. Just sayin'.

So what you do then, is fill out the form and make the request for the records. Then it would back your story.

Didn't we have a discussion already of how the webmaster for one of those sights traced the IP right back to you and outed you?

And now your memory is not that good? "I don't have everything down pat either"

And You didn't do LSD to enhance your flawless memory?

Matt

So say hypothetically a Producer got the financials in order and the Studio backing, a Parachuting/Military SME, a Former FBI SA, a Director, a Audio tech, this whole thread and the previous one, all on board.

And this same Producer had the legal paperwork all ready to go, who is willing to go on record and tell there story to the world?

Who can prove and back their story, with facts and actual evidence, and is willing to go on record?

Matt