47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Your explanation of these abbreviations and the reasons for the supposed actions, just doesn't hold water.

I went back to the notes - I should have used the word Paroled not Pardoned. Remember I have little knowledge of the criminal system. I had to go BACK to the notes and the NOTES taken from a phone conversation say "Paroled" not pardoned.

I am a simple person when it comes to this kind of thing - never thought about Pardon and parole being 2 different things.

I think most of you realized what I meant.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

"The Columbia he escape from was added to this term and servered concurrently because he had family in CA rather than send him back to Columbia"

I'm a little confused at this statement as well, I have never heard of a escape sentence running concurrent, you are always sent back to where you escaped from and any time is added to your original sentence, which can be up to 5 years more. other States and prisons don't want to deal with a case that has nothing to do with there State or Prison system.

If you commit a crime in Florida and you are caught in California based on the severity of the crime they will send you back to Florida to comply with the court.
If it's a misdemeanor, I doubt they will extradite you back, you will be released and told not to go back to Florida or they will arrest you.

You would have to see this file yourself to understand this. I took a long time for it to sink in with me. But What I said is what happened. When he was arrested in CA. they found he was wanted in Columbia. He was sent to San Quentin and then transferred to Folsom - THE FILE show he served both TERMS in CA and the Columbia warrant was cancel. The only thing we can figure out about this old file is that what I said. His Father was very ill and obviously the outstanding Warrant in Columbia was forgiven and he served time in Folsom to accommodated this.

Basically this is what the brother told me and this is how the file reads. He oviously escaped or ran-away while incarcerated in Columbia or on a Work Farm.

But there is another FLAW. Duanes mother died May 9, 1958. This means he was in prison when she died. NONE of the MAKES ANY SENSE!

Impossible to be in 2 places at one time.

Like I said - anyone who wants to come here and see this stuff - Please Do! I have promised to hold the documents securely because they were obtain without the FBI knowing how we acquired them for me. Sluggo saw them, but if anyone wants to contact Doug Pasternac and get his permission I will arrange for you to have a copy or he will do so.

We have ABSOLUTELY no knowledge of how the St. Pete Fl arrest was handled - other than he had to have been sent back to CA because of his parole violation. NO ONE has been able to uncover what they did about the ST. Pete incident. I have looked at this over and over and it make no sense. IT DID until the ST.PETERSBURG FL incident was throw in to the Heap by someone on the forum. I forgot who found this arrest.

I wish someone - anyone could unravel what happened. The dates MAKE no sense - but the records are the record and the ST. Pete article is NOT made up by anyone on this thread. That arrest actually happened.

Guys I canNOT explain it and the FBI canNOT explain it. NO one has been able to explain it.

I threw the ST. PETE thing at the FBI after you guys found it and of course I know it was true because Duane took me to Treasure Island - and he told me a story about a GUY he used to know. That guy was the same guy arrested in St. Pete and it was Duane speaking of himself in 3rd person. How in the world could I ever forget what he said.
When asked about his occupation and he stated "Crook, I guess".

The told Doug and other all I could remember about Duane and what he told me. It was in this thread that I realized he told me about his life, but in 3rd person. I had told others about the "Crook" story and remembered how I laughed. I said "That was stupid" to Duane.

When that story showed up in this thread - I nearly freaked OUT that night. The fact that if happens after he was paroled and during a time I thought he was still in SanQuentin and Folsom is another reason to question this - WHAT THE HELL!

At the time it was presented I thought maybe Sluggo had something to do with it and it was fake - but, it was real. I had not told you guys that the dates on the prison records made NO sense with this Fla.arrest. What did the authorities do - send him by to CA? Obviously, but why was that NOT reflected in the file we received. There was NOT one word about ST. Pete, Fl on that damn file.

In fact without Doug's permission I will have a copy of that file made and a copy of the St. Pete Article (I think someone on this thread has a better copy of the St. Pete incident that I do). NOW do you guys see WHAT I mean.
The FBI didn't understand Duane's records nor do I nor to any of you - when you see the file and the ST. Peter article you should be raising some eyebrows.

By the way we all know this was ALL before 1959, but BK doesn't get it...he lives in 1968 and he is stuck there...Wish there was a way to send him back to 1968...sure would have made my life a lot easier for the last 12 plus yrs.

I am actually glad I posted this about Duane's prison record - HOPE now someone SEE's there is SOMETHING wrong with all of this. If the FBI actually had investigated Weber, they too would have become aware of this, but they NEVER mentioned it. I did contact them - but no comment - they would "get back to me". You all know what that means - "We hope you die first" or perhaps "It will be a cold day in Hell".

I do NOT exist when it comes to the FBI. They see right through me! :):ph34r:

what year was Duane released early?

Richard Floyd McCoy
Born 1942.....think very very very hard before you post again

GOTCHA B|

I had already made my Gotcha post when I read this one you made.

Knoss does NOT even know how many yrs Duane was in prison and how many prisons he was in!

He is referring to Jefferson - 1966-1968 - the one prison I got absolutely NOTHING from...and we (Myself, Doug and a guy from CA)did everything we could to acquire these records - but NO GO! All we ever acquired was what was put on the computer data for Jefferson - we were NEVER allow access to the file and we DID try REALLY hard.

Long Story!

This thread is dead...

That's what I said...:)
Where's my X-Box controller?

ROBERT BLEVINS! What is wrong?
I post something I can prove with records and suddenly you claim the thread is DEAD. What a coward you are! :(

:|[:/]Perhaps now you might understand WHY I have held my ground all of these yrs. You are in and out like a weasel in and out of this den.

You want the thread to be DEAD and any discussion about Weber to cease because NOW you realize JO WEBER has fought elements you would never dare stand against. You put your tail between your legs and leave every time....claiming you do NOT know if Christainsen is Cooper - yet, you continue to promote yourself and your book in this thread.

I came to this thread NOT to discuss any of the things I have just posted....but, I answered the posts made and then I start spilling my guts.

If anyone of you are profilers and if anyone of you are FBI, listen to the TV and think about the profile they built for the young man in Aurora who killed these people. Listen to the description of the man and look back into time.

Most of you will not get what I am talking about when I say LOOK BACK IN TIME! Some of you will. Some of you will remember "Cooper was a very Sad Man". Some of you will be aware of what was happening in the life of Duane Weber in 1971....listen to the profile and step back into time. Step back to a diagnoses of a horrid death by machine - he knew how much his mother suffered. He was a absolute failure as a human being and an embarrassment to his family...he was a failure.

He had spent most of his adult life in prison - he knew little else!
Cooper did NOT expect to survive. Most people who commit crimes of that nature DO NOT EXPECT to survive.

[:/]
I had tears in my eyes when I came to the thread tonight - sad for all of those parents, but the profile of the man was even more disturbing - it was a 1971 version of a skyjacker...the emotional turmoil in those screwed up minds. It is like some mental disease/condition that has gotten completely out of control. Yet, our society continues to stumble along blindly and not make the corrections that need to be made in the system. Everyone chose to look away from a troubled young man - a brilliant young man who turned his self-hatred on innocent young people and robbed them of their lives and some of their future mental and physical health.

This is why I came to the thread tonight. We need to wake up as a society. The signs that young man put out screamed - help me, stop me, I have no way to be heard, I have no one who understands me, I have no future, I will be remembered!

Again, the aggressor did NOT expect to survive - I believe this young man expected to be killed and NOT have to face his family and the survivors nor the family of survivors. That is why he set the trap in the Apt he knew the FBI would visit - he did NOT expect to survive. Now it is TOO late to help this young man and too late for his victims.

These record are in regards to San Quentin and Folsom - NOT JEFFERSON.

Gotcha one more time in your lies!

You gotcha nothing. You twist facts then hold others to your twisted standards. Fine. You believe your convolutions. Don't let me mess up your 'facts' with my truth. They mix, but not in your mind. Make up another lie like Matt and his paste-up, then ask a non-related question and claim satisfaction. Whatever turns your cranks. I tell the truth. I do not make up lies to intimidate anyone. What a snake pit this is becoming. Honest people can't get a cup of coffee here anymore. Guess I proved the second of my original points. (1) "Blast" was an attempt at misdirection by the "Cooper Crew," leader un-named but known. (2) DMZ Cooper is an organized den of cover-uppers intent on burying the truth. There is no possibility of ANYTHING real and truthful being acknowledged on this forum at any length. You even chase away talented law enforcement posters. Proven by post after post of lies and underhanded cronyism, false evidence, intimidation, threats, belittling, etc. Our Government at work? I hope not. FBI for certain. Rotten. More of the same old shit. Nothing changes. Power corrupts absolutely? If power doesn't corrupt then those who are corruptible seek power. In either case, the result is the same. I said so.

These record are in regards to San Quentin and Folsom - NOT JEFFERSON.

Gotcha one more time in your lies!

You gotcha nothing. You twist facts then hold others to your twisted standards. Fine. You believe your convolutions. Don't let me mess up your 'facts' with my truth. They mix, but not in your mind. Make up another lie like Matt and his paste-up, then ask a non-related question and claim satisfaction. Whatever turns your cranks. I tell the truth. I do not make up lies to intimidate anyone. What a snake pit this is becoming. Honest people can't get a cup of coffee here anymore. Guess I proved the second of my original points. (1) "Blast" was an attempt at misdirection by the "Cooper Crew," leader un-named but known. (2) DMZ Cooper is an organized den of cover-uppers intent on burying the truth. There is no possibility of ANYTHING real and truthful being acknowledged on this forum at any length. You even chase away talented law enforcement posters. Proven by post after post of lies and underhanded cronyism, false evidence, intimidation, threats, belittling, etc. Our Government at work? I hope not. FBI for certain. Rotten. More of the same old shit. Nothing changes. Power corrupts absolutely? If power doesn't corrupt then those who are corruptible seek power. In either case, the result is the same. I said so.

It is your words, it was a screen shot, not a cut and paste.

You got caught, and now cant own up to it.

Move along now, adult are talking.

Funny how a now dead guy, got a guy out of prison before he even hot puberty!

Stop calling my posts paste jobs, they are real, and factual, unlike yours, which are false and libelous. I am glad there are lawyers watching this thread now, they may not salve the crime, but they will help keep it on track by removing the chaf.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

This thread is dead...

That's what I said...:)
Where's my X-Box controller?

You will find something to post about -
Cant help yourself.
Probably Col shooting, or news about KC, or
something.

Your opinions matter! POST MORE!
You could start your own forum here on Dropzone,
or on Newsvine!

Your opins matter.

Hold another table over your head with one hand
in a light snow - show us your strength again.
Someone could ride you in a rodeo ?

Your oponions matter.

Here's an idea for an article: "The Rat That Saved
Seattle" ?

Play it again, Sam.

If anyone of you are willing send me your address by way of my regular email which you will find on the site in Profile - I will copy and mail the records I have and you guys with the St. Pete address get your copies in GOOD order. I can't read the last 2 paragraphs of the one I have and no one ever found the follow-up article - there was one noted.

Hopefully someone can post the San Quentin records and other things we know about WEBER. I have the TIME - lines but they do NOT make any sense and the FBI will NOT listen to me....but maybe someone else can look at them and find cause to question the position of the FBI's investigation of Weber.

I did allow a young man and his co-student to do several hours of videos in my home - and they provided me with a copy of it. I have never viewed it. This was s after my last husband died in 2007...don't remember what yr they came. I only allowed this because it was NOT for public view, but for a University project.

Since they really knew little about the crime and I interview so poorly - I did NOT want to view it. I did NOT sit with the FBI on the 2001 interview - I get too emotional go in too many different directions at one time.
I have NEVER seen that interview nor did I get a tape of it.

The prison record - the FBI never addresses the FL incident - never provided me with the records for John Collins - does make it appear the FBI concealed something or their investigation of Weber was sloppy. There was something Tina noted about Cooper and it was kept secret - was it the scar on his hand? Was it the way he held his smoke?[ Are these things the FBI did NOT want Tina to know or did the FBI even take the time to view the transcripts of Tina's descriptions and details about Cooper. Have any of you ever seen or heard the recorded minutes of here descriptions of the time she spent with Cooper? NO!

The FBI just wanted me to go away.....or just die. Records of the family have been kept secret - why? The FBI never acknowledged Duane's Uncle in WW1 was instrumental in chemical warfare and called to duty again by the Government during the "WA. Balloon Bombs". Whatever he did was labeled public sevice and the war ended...and the Balloon Bomb situation was resolved. Duane was in WA during the time of The Balloon Bomb and he was the first person to ever tell me about them or explain them to me....this man the FBI claimed was NOT in McNeil and then 5 yrs later admit they made a mistake. Well, was he or wasn't he. A record says he was and the FBI said he wasn't and the family said he was yet the McNeil file does exist.

They could NOT get Weber's military file straight. Betcha they do NOT have the detailed military records I have....for the Navy. Do the care - no!, They wanted Weber to go away in 2001, because they screwed-up and a reporter and a widow called them on it. They were afraid of loosing face. They still just want me to GO-AWAY!

Thehe SAME Uncle had a winter home in St. Pete...in the 1950's and whose widow yrs later retired to that area and remarried. The FBI did NOT investigate or information was NOT made available to them. This "stuff" needs to be put in order NOW and should have been done yrs ago. If the media was to see the files I have - they would also question what the FBI had told the public and myself.

I was never told anything other than erroneous information made by the agent of record in 2000 and by Agent Carr in this thread 2007. I have one letter dismissing Duane because of FINGER PRINTS in 1998.Finger prints we NOW know are so smugged they have NOT been able to match any of them to anyone.

NO one sat down and told me a DAMN thing - Did an investigative reporter, a historian, myself, and 2 other guys actually manage to find 20 times what the FBI found or what they acknowledged?

The FBI's investigation of WEBER
was flawed, but they had a chance in 2000 to save FACE, but did NOT look beyond the obvious.
Instead they spend hundreds of 1.000 to chase DL Cooper and deal with the KC thing. Maybe the FBI rather than deal with Cooper will just claim KC was Cooper. Wonder why his relatives are SUDDENLY wanting to get together - perhaps because someone wants a movie Option....did NOT any of you find their sudden renewed interest questionable? I did!

Dustin a Comic Stip by Steve Kelley and Jeff Parker on Sunday:

The wife is on her computer going on about the Navy Seals emerging documents about Bin Laden. Claims Bin Laden fretted about how he would be remembered.

She reads:
"He Who Does not Make Known His Own History Runs The risk That Someone Will Construct A History for Him....Regardless of Whether That Information Is Accurate or not".

Her husband an attorney replies:
"A Phenomenon Commonly Known As 'Wikipedia'."

Just thought you guy might like to know I see the humor in that with every related Cooper suspect including Weber, except he did tell someone. Me the Coo Coo! I tried to get into the Wiki to correct the stuff they have on Weber - but I am not the person who put if up so they won't let me even correct obvious info - and we have young people out here who think what they read there is the truth.

Reading this thread over a number of years has been very entertaining and informative.

With that said, I've been thinking about the type of character and for what reasons people keep secrets.

I came up with a very short list.

1. Dead people don't directly tell secrets...although through their death secrets may be told.

Example...Lee Harvey Oswald

Other examples

2. People with a great sense of responsibility and loyalty.

Example...Personal confidants, high government employees and officials...Secretary of State, NSA, CIA, FBI.

3. People with personal secrets once told would destroy their lives or lives of loved ones.

Examples...J Edgar Hoover, Lance Armstrong, John Edwards, William Mark Felt, Sr.(Deep Throat)

Interestingly Mr. Felt lived until his death in Santa Rosa CA., the same town as one of my favorite Cooper suspects...Sheridan "Pete" Peterson.

Now back to this thread...

BK doesn't fit one of these categories...in fact as delusional as some get on this thread, BK undoubtedly is the champion of Cooper delusions...he wants to be a part of the Cooper saga so bad it's affected his reality.

At least he doesn't think he's the "joker"...and when put to the test..backs down in a big hurry...using the excuse that he can't repeat things he has said on this thread to a news person...guess what BK...you've already said more than enough...

By the way Robert...this is "Hotel California" you can check out but you can never leave...

eta: Something else I meant to add...that apparently Cooper does fall into one of these categories #3 for sure with no firm evidence for #1 and #2.

hangdiver

"Mans got to know his limitations"
Harry Callahan

I think something happened to him in the past that he is not disclosing, or perhaps the loss of his Father affected him, I don't know, I think he really believes what he is saying, but I think enough is enough, he is doing damage to peoples reputation by talking the way he has been over the last year, and getting worse with every post.

I have several people interested in his story, but I'm sure he will run like Forrest Gump! Run Forrest Ruuuun!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I think something happened to him in the past that he is not disclosing, or perhaps the loss of his Father affected him, I don't know, I think he really believes what he is saying, but I think enough is enough, he is doing damage to peoples reputation by talking the way he has been over the last year, and getting worse with every post.

I have several people interested in his story, but I'm sure he will run like Forrest Gump! Run Forrest Ruuuun!

Hypothetically this idea went to a local producer who works for a large network, the producer took the print outs and proposal and went to the local FBI office and the SA said it is a "fun story" and watch out for "the nut job conspiracy guys, they will ruin the show".

Matt

Hypothetically this idea went to a local producer who works for a large network, the producer took the print outs and proposal and went to the local FBI office and the SA said it is a "fun story" and watch out for "the nut job conspiracy guys, they will ruin the show".

Matt

Jo,

Do you agree with the FBI Agent's statement? Or do you just want to continue your rant against the FBI?

Matt

Hope they don't let you run at night...

TOG went to Tom Clancy to bounce it off him at my suggestion and Clancy said a hijacking conspiracy plot set up by a helicopter pilot? That one won't fly!

I don't agree. Wouldn't live up to his caliber, but compared to "Mission Impossible," it would be a road blocker. Convince TOG.

Hangdiver: You have been a good reader until now. You should read the post you are commenting on, as you are incorrect in your understanding, like all these others who read too fast to absorb what is written. You will find I was referring to things I have not released. You have very little of the real story released on this forum. TOG told me it would be "very dangerous" to discuss what we know. THAT was my reference.

Matt

TOG went to Tom Clancy to bounce it off him at my suggestion and Clancy said a hijacking conspiracy plot set up by a helicopter pilot? That one won't fly!

I don't agree. Wouldn't live up to his caliber, but compared to "Mission Impossible," it would be a road blocker. Convince TOG.

Hmmm, so Bill Rataczak went to Tom Cancy,

People will be picking up this thread Bob, are you ready?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Matt

You cause damage to Rataczak with your conclusions. You have made another misjudgment.

Matt

You cause damage to Rataczak with your conclusions. You have made another misjudgment.

NOPE, NOT BUYIN IT SIR, YOUR MISTAKE, YOUR PROBLEM NOW!!B| IT'S ALL IN BLACK & WHITE FOR ALL TOO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob says: You cause damage to Rataczak with your conclusions. You have made another misjudgment.

Shutter says: that line belongs to Bob Knoss not me! you are the one using all of these names without permission!

To the Media:

Just so you don't have to file through the many pages on this thread, I'll bring you up to date.

Bob Knoss has made claims for years now (kind of out of the spotlight) saying the the hijacking of flight 305 was a Government cover up directed by Richard Nixon and played out by ex-cons and a gentleman by the name of Richard Floyd McCoy who also hijacked an airline several months after flight 305, Bob has swore up and down that McCoy is still alive and was the person who got Duane L Weber out of prison early because McCoy was a US Marshal, Bob also claims that the flight path given by the FBI was 15 miles east of the real flight path, Bob also claims that Janet, a witness to the plane flying over her house also saw a man on the steps of the plane and flares being tossed from the stairway.

Bob has also implicated Nick O'Hara the person known to have shot and killed McCoy to being involved with the cover up, Bob once again implicates Bill Rataczak, Agent Carr, Tina Muclow and Ralph Himmelsbach of all being part of the cover up.

He claims the chute with the X on it was a plant so Cooper would have the tools he needed to make the jump, Bob also claims that the money was buried in a milk can by the Columbia River and poped up like a cork after the flood of 79 I believe, Bob has gone on making claims as far as Hollywood, by stating that Rocky v was dedicated to Richard Floyd McCoy.

as far as I can remember Bob has included the CIA, US Marshals, the Pentagon, the Pilots Union, The Government of The United States were all included in this 'Cover-Up" and instead of using Military personnel, they used EX-Cons to pull this off, the purpose of this cover up was for the need for airline safety!

Bob has claimed that Richard Floyd McCoy was not in Vietnam and was used to make this plan all come together.

For any further information, you can ask me, or ask Bob Knoss personally, he is always on here to speak the truth!

To the Media:

Just so you don't have to file through the many pages on this thread, I'll bring you up to date.

Bob Knoss has made claims for years now (kind of out of the spotlight) saying the the hijacking of flight 305 was a Government cover up directed by Richard Nixon and played out by ex-cons and a gentleman by the name of Richard Floyd McCoy who also hijacked an airline several months after flight 305, Bob has swore up and down that McCoy is still alive and was the person who got Duane L Weber out of prison early because McCoy was a US Marshal, Bob also claims that the flight path given by the FBI was 15 miles east of the real flight path, Bob also claims that Janet, a witness to the plane flying over her house also saw a man on the steps of the plane and flares being tossed from the stairway.

Bob has also implicated Nick O'Hara the person known to have shot and killed McCoy to being involved with the cover up, Bob once again implicates Bill Rataczak, Agent Carr, Tina Muclow and Ralph Himmelsbach of all being part of the cover up.

He claims the chute with the X on it was a plant so Cooper would have the tools he needed to make the jump, Bob also claims that the money was buried in a milk can by the Columbia River and poped up like a cork after the flood of 79 I believe, Bob has gone on making claims as far as Hollywood, by stating that Rocky v was dedicated to Richard Floyd McCoy.

as far as I can remember Bob has included the CIA, US Marshals, the Pentagon, the Pilots Union, The Government of The United States were all included in this 'Cover-Up" and instead of using Military personnel, they used EX-Cons to pull this off.

Bob has claimed that Richard Floyd McCoy was not in Vietnam and was used to make this plan all come together.

For any further information, you can ask me, or ask Bob Knoss personally, he is always on here to speak the truth!

Chief is having a hard time breathing after reading this he is laughing so hard.

Matt

:)B|:ph34r::)

Jo Will Ditto THAT!
[:);)B|:)

Having FUN! Loving IT.

Robt 99 asked me a question, but I didn't understand the question. Didn't make sense!

Old Notes and Emails:

The individual I am writing the post I will recount must remain un-named at this time:

May 25, 2000

I had received a phone call from my daughter and she had read an obit regarding Mr. Jowers, but had no idea I had been trying to speak with him.

I had spoke with Garrison (approx Feb of 2000) and he spoke with Jowers, but Jowers did not remember a John Collins.
Garrison did TELL ME a man by the name of Collins (or a sound alike) did call the bar where James Ray was working in CA. The call came from Atlanta. I stopped pursuing this because Garrison did NOT return the next call and I did NOT want to be a pain in the ass.

Later - I was told Jowers was ALREADY in a coma when Garrison purportedly spoke to Jowers about Collins. Then someone else informs me that Garrison is a Mafia Underworld Attorney! So did Garrison lie to me and then later retract it. No, but I later read the accounting given by James Earl Ray before he died and the name of the caller was NOT stated as Collins.

The other name in the OBIT was Frank Liberto - also deceased. It was around this same time period I am approached by phone from someone out of the past of Duane Weber. He was wanting to know how to contact Tommy Gunn. For some reason I am drifting back to the Midnight Sun in Atlanta, Ga.

Yrs later I read some other thing regarding Ray and Jowers but no mention of this Collins who placed the call to CA were Ray was working!

I do not understand what this is about. There was a HIT man by the name of Brown, but, I'll be damned if I remember the details of this information.

I am recounting the family contact regarding Duane Weber being seen in Florida on Oct 22, 1962 at the Fontain Bleu! Why is this so important? John (Duane's brother had a letter from a friend of the family who related this information to him).
The friend wanted John to know Duane was alive and well...obviously this old friend of the family and Duane engaged in conversation. Why were either of them at the Fontain Bleu that evening???? .

In this email I am exploring the many things I have explored in the past and that I still to this day find "curious".

I am doing the DATE thing at the end of this post:

Duane is released from Canon City on June 16, 1962, but on parole until 11-16-64????

Fontain Bleu Oct 22, 1962 dressed to kill. Documented in a letter to Duane's brother.

Kennedy Assassinated 11-23-1963

1969 Duane is working for
Gateway sporting in Ks
Modulus Corp in Ga
Midnight Sun in Ga.
Bourbon Orleans in LA
and then Mobile Terra Catering

ALL of this is discussed in the email of May of 2000. I have been to some STRANGE places through out these 17 yrs of searching and researching.

I was never one known to be shy in one on one conversations - I just do NOT like talking with more than one or 2 individuals at a time. Why it is so much easier for me to relate information on this thread - plus it is not necessary I keep things in chronological order or someone stopping me to ask a question and become distracted.

Later an Email from Doug who had spoke to Ralph Himmelsbach.

Doug states: "If nothing else it is an awful lot of circumstanctial evidence as Ralph said - almost too much to be just conincidence"

Then ON:

June 17, 2000

Email from NONE other than Ralph Himmeslbach himself:

Hi Jo,
My computer was able to print out the photo of Duane, and I have to agree with you, there is definite resemblance to the artist's conception. Good Luck

Ralph

are you talking about the Fontain Bleu in Miami? it's off of, you guessed it,Collins Avenue B|

His picture haunts me and will forever. Duane had mentioned him and when I saw his picture in some of my research - it got to me....I have never been able to shake the feeling I met this man.

I have wished there were other unposed pictures available of him, but found none.

Maloney was paroled in 1972 after spending 16 1/2 yrs in reform schools and prisons. I have often wanted to read the many things this man wrote and published but found little. After Prison he took award after award - he changed his life. He died in Dec of 1999, before I went public regarding Duane L. Weber. I wonder what stories he could have told about their prison yrs? Why did he have to die only a few months before I went public?

One of his stories was about James Earl Ray?!!!!

Duane knew James Earl Ray and J.J. knew James Earl Ray??????????????

Guess the prison was pretty small by todays standards!

Wonder what happened to things maloney wrote about and was never published? Wonder what happened to his memories left behind in written form?