47 47
quade

DB Cooper

I agree with your question on how they established McCoy was in LA?

I also agree that he was sloppy and not as smart as "Cooper" was.

Matt

the question has been asked many times before ...SO what is the answer?

If you mean he had a big mouth, then yes, he had
a big mouth.

Not as smart as Cooper? Whats your metric?

He had a big mouth, you said it. If he was smarter he would have ridden it out, quietly

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

You Bob Knoss, You are the one who makes unsupported statements and tries to "FLAME" the other posters.

You tell the other posters you do not like them and you are bored by their badgering. You are the one who Badgers and You are the one who NEVER supports one Thing you claim.

If YOU are as BORED as you claim then by all means PLEASE go away and let the rest of us make reasonable exchanges. Suddenly you pop up with more MUMBO JUMBO and attack other posters.

YOU and YOU alone will be responsible for this thread coming to a sudden halt - because the DropZone will not tolerate this for long - so they will just close the thread.

IF you care anything about this crime being solved - by all means PLEASE just go away or YOU and YOU alone will destroy the only medium those of us who really care have as a means to make serious enquiries about this old crime.

You and YOU ALONE in the past managed to get every site about Cooper Closed in the last 10 yrs - That is NOT a GOOD POINT in your favor!

I already solved the crime. There was no crime, just a green flag on a union demonstration that served a different purpose. I verified it with TOG, talked to everybody of any consequence, and that's the bottom line. You book writers have no story. You have to fabricate. All the facts from McCoy over the years make for the only interesting potential book.

McCoy was at home eating Thanksgiving dinner when he got the call. Right from McCoy's lips. He finished his meal, got up and flew to follow flight 305. That is FACT. That is what happened. Documented. Mac was a hell of a lot smarter than Weber. Just not a trained criminal. Big difference. All these wild goose claims keep bombarding the truth but the truth remains the same. If you keep repeating the garbage long enough and loud enough, maybe Jo will buy into it. Kinda like Waco and the CIA tactics. Termites on a wooden ship. Salt on Minnesota bridges. Cooper sloths. Big Brother. Conspiracy in motion. It is all right here for everyone to see. Failed Agents picking the bones of a John Doe for effect. Humorous or pathetic? Both.

More drivel, you really should get that hair cut.

Since you've named TOG, do you really want to keep bashing his reputation with this?

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Going back into the past: I had only had a computer for less than 4 months and I was a busy girl.

Keyed in dates:

I wanted to know what the significance of Nov. 24 meant to Cooper.

Duane was arrested Nov. 25 1944, wondered if Nov. 25 in 1944 fell on Thankgiving Eve.
Don't remember if I was ever able to figure that out.

That arrest was the beginning of his down fall.

Nov. 25, 1943 - Raid on Ruhr Brussels -didn't mean anything to me nor nothing Duane ever talked about.

Nov. 26, 1956 - Castro fled to Cuba from Mexico - didn't make sense.

Nov 23, 1963 Kennedy assassinated.

Civil Rights March on Aug. 29, 1963 Just something he talked about and mentioned he was there because of a picture on the news or in the paper one time. I didn't give it a thought.

The gold medallion engraved with Gordon 18X3 - Infinity
Nan 8-30-70. Tried to figure out what it meant - why it wasn't disposed of - what it meant. Who it belonged to.

I mention in the email to the person I am communicating with about Tommy Gunn and Tony Wong and the New Orleans guy whose name I didn't know (one with a baby face)...younger than Duane, but knew him from way back??? I still do not know who Baby face was...

Our trip to Memphis and his instruction about if he wasn't back by such and such time to take the car and go home - he would find me! So mysterious!

The friend of Duane's I met in Denver who claimed to have been a chauffeur for Howard Hughes - this is when Knoss gave birth to his one legged man....I will assure all that this man was NOT McCoy.

Then I write about something I haven't thought much about in yrs now. A man who was coming into the shop - Duane thinks he is a detective or PI and is paranoid about this man...after I learned who Dan Cooper was in 1996 - I found the man and asked him why he came to the shop and how nervous Duane was about his occupation. He just liked collecting old albums (the thick collectibles and Duane picked some up once in awhile). He said he was not investigating Duane. I have even forgot his name.

I go back to the memory of his taking leave of his office when an agent transferred into the Atl. district from the area he had worked as John Collins for Pyramid Life. This was related to me by the ex-wife.

My phone calls to Pyramid to see if they had any records on John Collins.

Just some of the things I checked out and this was all in an email to Doug. Nothing any different than the things I have told on this thread for yrs.

The next email I talk about Duane being upset when he thought I had lost his picture of George Wallace - it had something to do with the company he was working for and Union contracts.

Later I am receiving emails I didn't understand - and do not remember how they came to be.

I tell this "person" the world will think of me as some senseless broad, naive and clueless and think I am making the whole story up. I share with him the threat I received from a man who lived less than 100 miles from my location.

How naive I was for 17ys and that I ignored the obvious signs out of fear of being abandoned.
That was a true statement - I would have been entirely on my own and I wasn't prepared to do that again. How I knew things were not right, but never confronted Duane about these things and even at his death I was in denial when he made his confession. Clueless or Grief or Choice? Probably all three.

I didn't know this man - I could spill my guts out and who would care...he didn't have a clue who I was or even for that matter what I was talking about. So I thought!

Even then I am looking for closure and others want to know why I am digging up the past...his family (the sister) wanted the past to remain in the past. I mention what my search is doing to my life and how it affects my relationships...but a few month after I wrote to this man I met my last husband - we became a couple in 2001 and married in 2002 and he died in 2007.

Just letting you guys know I am a REAL person with REAL feelings and I have not changed my story as some claim. It has been an exporation into the past of someone whose past was secret.
Someone I spent 17 yrs with and never really knew who he was - only to find out he was a 5 time felon and had spent as many yrs in prison as I had been married to him - HOW do you think I felt. Any one of you would have wanted to know the truth.

Had he not have told me "I'm Dan Cooper" - I would never have known about his extensive criminal background. I wish with all of my heart and soul he had taken his secret to the grave with him. It is time to take him to WA - and leave him where his memories made him smile...
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

"The friend of Duane's I met in Denver who claimed to have been a chauffeur for Howard Hughes - this is when Knoss gave birth to his one legged man....I will assure all that this man was NOT McCoy."

Knoss never mentioned any one-legged men. That was another Jo Weber concoction. The crew leader claims McCoy died the second time of leg cancer around 1999-2000. Sylvester Stallone gave the dedication of the Rocky V movie to his bodyguard, Richard F. McCoy, Jr., on the tonight show, said he was dying of cancer. Called him a real American Hero, but could not release his name. Mr. T's bouncer contest had T as the winner and McCoy as runner up, jumping over the bannister just the same as he jumps the bannister in "Domination Nation."
Facts are facts.

McCoy told me he got cancer from holding a radar gun on his lap. Four separate sources of the same story. None related. Only inconsistency..... He did not die.

I have no idea what the Hell you are talking about. I never caused the FaceBook thing to close. I was off that for over a year when the FBI deleted it.

Your Mysteries site was closed because you got into a battle with other guests. I was not involved at all.

You don't have to attack every post I make here. Let me have my opinion. Ignore it! You make the stink as you always have. Assume for a moment that I might be right, because I am, most always. You have a serious memory problem as you admit. You also have a problem not knowing how much of anything to believe. Unfortunately, you accept erroneous information far too often which counters factual information. So, you throw out the real stuff and accept the phony stuff. It is a matter of choice, not a matter of fact. When you know the truth, there is no GUESSING!! When you guess, you discredit your whole story. Same as a lie. Since you were not in Minnesota, you have to guess based on bad information. Key information that breaks your whole story into garbage. It pays to know the truth. Makes it all crystal clear.

BK wrote:

McCoy told me he got cancer from holding a radar gun on his lap.

Not likely. Those vintage radar guns were X band, low power and more importantly transmitted nothing until the trigger was pulled which was done when aiming at a car.

McCoy's jump was pretty amazing. Despite radio tracking devices hidden in his gear he jumped, landed safely, evaded a manhunt and recovered ALL of his loot.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

BK wrote:

McCoy told me he got cancer from holding a radar gun on his lap.

Not likely. Those vintage radar guns were X band, low power and more importantly transmitted nothing until the trigger was pulled which was done when aiming at a car.

McCoy's jump was pretty amazing. Despite radio tracking devices hidden in his gear he jumped, landed safely, evaded a manhunt and recovered ALL of his loot.

not all - he spent about 37$

the organs most used are usually the first to go -
the brain, the mouth, and that territory marking
device between the legs ... just to inform some
here of what they can expect! The signs of dementia
are evident. :D Loss of control = urge to control.

Had he not have told me "I'm Dan Cooper" - I would never have known about his extensive criminal background. I wish with all of my heart and soul he had taken his secret to the grave with him. It is time to take him to WA - and leave him where his memories made him smile...

Had he not had a mother and a father, he probably
would have been a "chicken", or a weed.

Had he not had a mother and a father, he probably
would have been a "chicken", or a weed.

:)"chicken" or weed...let me see if I can figure that one out.

The weed would have been a DANelion. Something most wish to eradicate because they are so difficult to "control". Their stems and leaves although made a tasty meal back in the war days.

The "chicken" is a little more complicated:)
Chickens are kept in Coops (sometimes).

Chickens create nasty messes to clean up.

Chickens depend on the Rooster to defend the Coop, but have you ever been chased by a mother hen when her babies are threatened.

Chickens can't fly - so it is declared, but have you ever seen one Fly or at least try to when fleeing a predator.

Chickens can't fly but how do they get to the 3rds roost level and the higher nests in the coop.

Chickens are considered cowards, but don't try to harm the biddies or her nesting eggs.

;)

Taxing the Sales of you Homestead - This was sent to me by a retired real estate agent like myself and I want to know if it is true. This person claimed there was NO exemption in the Obama bill for your homestead.

Hope some you politically motivated individuals and astute individuals might be able to enlighten me on this subject.

I do NOT open junk mail so I was unaware of this and have no connections to the current real estate market beside wanting to sell my own home.

How these individuals are claiming Obama bill about the health care bill:

:|
When does your home become part of your health care? After 2012!

Is the below actually part of the Health care bill. I was told not only is this home sale tax in the bill but 20 some other taxes.

:( Note the below is NOT my words but the words in the email I received:

"If you sell your house after 2012 you will pay a 3.8% sales tax on it? That's $3,800 on a $100,000 home, etc. When did this happen? It's in the health care bill, -- and it goes into effect in 2013. Why 2013? Could it be so that it doesn’t come to light until after the 2012 elections?"

I was sent the actual pages this is on, but I am unable to upload it so I want to find out what those of you who have read it might know.

Most homeowners who have homesteaded our homes for yrs and are using them to down size and need to know. Is this true? Is this how the bill actually reads.
Is this bill written in such a broad term as to do away with the homestead deduction seniors have relied on and one many Americans have used to climb up to a bigger and better home as their families grow or their incomes increase.

I don't care if it just affects investors.... I am talking about home owners who buy their homes and live in them for several yrs and accumulate value (a value the economy has already taken a big chunk out of and if we now have to pay a tax on a homestead - there will be NO profit). In fact a lot of people would have to take money to closing. A realtor charges 7% and the tax is 3.8 and the closing charges are 2% no one will be able to sell their house. Does this mean the buyer pays a tax on on the purchase price?

Under the new health care bill all real estate transactions will be subject to a 3.8% sales tax. Is this true and how does the bill actually READ? How is it actually stated in the bill?

Is the below an OFFICIAL site or something someone COOKED up. I am afraid to open it because it has the word BLOG in it. I just want to know if what I was told is TRUE or FALSE and how the home tax is actually written in the bill itself and if there is a REAL site one can go to and use search words to look at certain issues. What other taxes are hidden in the bill?

http://www.gop.gov/blog/10/04/08/obamacare-flatlines-obamacare-taxes-home

people who think this Health reform is a good idea have a huge shock coming, I am not left or right wing but can see danger ahead with this bill, our freedom is being compromised is the best way to put it.

there are plenty of things in this bill that have nothing to do with heathcare.
Ronald Reagan best explains it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRdLpem-AAs
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

America was built on SIMPLE laws and now they do NOT know what simple is. Perhaps Health care Reform was needed. You can just put some much in one bill.

You can pass a bill but, something of this nature should have gone beyond the 500 or so elected official who control the USA. We elected them, but these officials are into government for all the wrong reasons. We Americans allowed this to happen. Now it is time to stand up and fight back.

How many pages can be in one bill should be limited and written in simple language any high school student could understand. If not the officials need to look at the education of our children are receiving first before health reform.

If they wanted to pass a health care reform bill - it should have been something - Americans as a whole could swallow - not something that will feed the poor, but cause those who did the right things all of their lives to suffer.

As a young single mother I paid the rent, the utilities, our heath insurance then - food and clothing were the last things on the list. The people who are GIVEN Health INSURANCE are those who put cars, gadgets, clothes, alcohol, junk and fun BEFORE necessities will be taking money out of my pocket in TAXES. That is NOT fair. This is NOT about their not having jobs nor about the economy as a whole - this is about GIMME GIMME GIMME and so many of the newer generations have used the system day after day and yr after yr.

I have watched for yrs while young men and women used the system to pay for their babies and to go to school - Most never learned the meaning of the word responsibility and now I as an old woman I will have to pay taxes on what I put aside to take care of me in my old age - so they will not be without their gadgets and have health insurance. I have watched individuals get special loans to purchase homes they had NO business purchasing in the first place...yet the government continues to offer the subsidies.....If you can't give up something to save for a down payment you do not need to be buying a house.

Now our government is doing this with health insurance. AMERICA is Doomed.

Since were on a non-Cooper subject today..healthcare, that is...my official position is that I am in favor of it. Well, it seems better than what was going on before, i.e. rates jumping at 10-15% a year, insurance companies dropping unprofitable clients at key moments, etc.

I'm not surprised that true Cooper discussions are going downhill on this thread lately. Legit folks mostly get slammed, and the rest of the time you have to spend your time arguing against fantasy. This wastes a lot of bandwidth.

If any of you are going to be in the Puget Sound area, you can stop by the Auburn Ave Theatre on Saturday, August 11 and see something besides Cooper.

377: Special invite to you.

Picture attached of a poster that went out to King County Libraries today. (Low-res GIF rendition)

keep drinkin that Kool-Aid, Government Healthcare is NOT the answer to the problem, this will inflate the problem and once it's running you will kick yourself once you see what there intentions really are. Postal sevice, in the red, Amtrack, in the red, Medicaid, in the red, Social Security, will soon be gone, yea your right, Government Heathcare is the right thing to fix this problem!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

What if I have done it? What if I have actually found something?

It might be too much too late because the FBI won't even return my call. I am anxiously awaiting for answers to something I have been working on (not thru the FBI).

It has to do with Duane's history in WA, OR and ID. If I can just disprove one thing the FBI has presented then I am ON my way - to what I have not got a clue.

Let's talk about Cooper - this medicare thing is really scary and makes me very nervous. Many of us see what is ahead, where as others just want to believe what the government is tooting. All those yrs I paid for health insurance and then everyone else jumps on the FREE health care wagon and will leave those who contributed all these yrs and did all the right things with NO care. If you are over 72 and seriously ill Obama Care just signed your death warrant.

Since were on a non-Cooper subject today..healthcare, that is...my official position is that I am in favor of it. Well, it seems better than what was going on before, i.e. rates jumping at 10-15% a year, insurance companies dropping unprofitable clients at key moments, etc.

I'm not surprised that true Cooper discussions are going downhill on this thread lately. Legit folks mostly get slammed, and the rest of the time you have to spend your time arguing against fantasy. This wastes a lot of bandwidth.

If any of you are going to be in the Puget Sound area, you can stop by the Auburn Ave Theatre on Saturday, August 11 and see something besides Cooper.

377: Special invite to you.

Picture attached of a poster that went out to King County Libraries today. (Low-res GIF rendition)

keep drinkin that Kool-Aid, Government Healthcare is NOT the answer to the problem, this will inflate the problem and once it's running you will kick yourself once you see what there intentions really are. Postal sevice, in the red, Amtrack, in the red, Medicaid, in the red, Social Security, will soon be gone, yea your right, Government Heathcare is the right thing to fix this problem!

It's not actually Government Healthcare, and you can argue that point to all the people who died in the last fifteen years due to ridiculous insurance companies who were allowed free rein. Tell that to poor kids who died in oncology units when those insurance companies said 'no more'. Those cases are many and legend.

Understand something here. I stand up for regular folks, working people, and sick kids. I can identify with their daily lives and problems. I have SEEN it with my own eyes. Example: Kids dying at Seattle Childrens' Hospital because the insurance companies said 'no'. Trust me, this has happened, and not just here. It happens all over. Well...not so much now, since somebody figured out this wasn't necessarily good.

If you have a better plan (besides 'Just Say No') I would like to hear it.

On a happier note, I was asked to modify the poster going out to the libraries for Auburn Days, so the final is attached.Wish I were a poet. They're offering cash prizes. I got a couple, but I'm a lousy poet. :)
Before you decide that building another tank, or bomb, or bullet, is worth more than healthcare, examine your conscience first.

looks like you need another glass!
The Government Heathxare plan makes about as much sense as you do saying you are leaving DZ.

Washington Post: Obama administration unveils government health-care Web site

"and the rest of the time you have to spend your time arguing against fantasy. This wastes a lot of bandwidth."

so if I look back on these pages I won't find you arguing with Knoss or wasting "bandwidth" anywhere, right?

try looking at the whole picture and using your Peripheral before you condone those trying to make things better, until Knoss is removed, this site will never be on track! just like the Government Heathcare!!!!!!

Before you decide that building another tank, or bomb, or bullet, is worth more than healthcare, examine your conscience first.

You bring up a good point...those corporations are for profit...what is a corporations ONLY purpose?...

to make a profit for their share holders!

Any for profit health care industry will not meet the the needs of the people when health insurance corporations, to make a profit, means not paying benefits...

Hospitals for profit work like meat factory production lines, doing as many surgeries a day as they can and discharging patients too soon...and if the corporation has a monopoly in the region, they can fix costs which can put competition out of business.

Is this anyway to keep us healthy?

You bet it is...

A corporations only obligation is to make a profit for their share holders!

it's come to this...

Think about it...!!!

hangdiver

"Mans got to know his limitations"
Harry Callahan

I think everyone can agree that the Heathcare system needs reform, without question, the Government encroaching into this the way they are going to is not the answer, people are suffering all over the world, it's a never ending cycle, part of life.

forcing people to do something is no longer "freedom of choice" should we now make everyone pay auto Insurance even if they don't own a car? were do we end this need for coverage?

aside from what you read in the media, I have friends in England and Canada, they don't have anything good to say about Government run Heathcare.

whether you like Reagan or not, I believe he has made strong points in the video I provided above warning us about what is happening 40 some years later after he made that statement.

objecting to this Bill does not make one disregard the sick or suffering, it's common sense telling me this is all wrong in everyway!

here is another "old school" video that turned out true, I'm ashamed this happened!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZBTyTWOZCM

maybe your KC theory could use some Obamacare B|

You mean the author could - screw the theory!

He's on another manic roll ...
A rolling manic gathers no theories; just sparks
with his tailpipe draggin. His muffler, radio
speakers, and sole remaining hubcap are worth
100x what the vehicle is worth! Varoooooooom -

:D

A corporations only obligation is to make a profit for their share holders!

it's come to this...

Think about it...!!!

hangdiver

Ditto on THAT ONE!

May of last yr. major surgery went like clock work and all of the proper procedures done before hand and the necessary test.

January of 2012 was completely different. I did not get to meet with the anethesiologist nor did they do anything other than a blood test. They had surgery patients lined up in one very very large room with no petitions other than curtain. It was a mad scary place to be.

The surgery in April of this yr was a complete fiasco. The IV nurse put in 2 IV's and I told her the first site had been blown the last time because they left the IV in for 4 days and the nurses from the Jan surgery did not remove it for 4 day. I spent 2 wks dealing with a very painful arm after the January surgery..I knew the vein was blown.

The April surgery after the "girl" put in the second IV - I told her it was painful and not working. She insisted it was flushing. She used the SAME needle for both sticks. When I was taken to the surgery room they immediately noted the IV was not working and I told them about what the IV "girl" did. When I woke up from surgery the IV had been removed and placed in my hand.

15 days after the surgery I was very very fatigued. I am still fatigued and blood tests show I have mono - NOW what the hell has a 72 yr old done to be exposed to mono. I live a solitary life and say away from people. I wore masks to the stores before and after surgery so I would not pick up a bug and my surgeries be delayed.

Now the mono diagnosis is being disputed and I have to see 2 specialist this wk. I have done the 10 days of anitbiotic and only got worse. Energy is limited and lymph nodes swollen in my neck, chest and under my right rib cage (right where the liver is).

Stay nauseated and weigh less than I did at age 16.

DITTO on the for profit thing - we are already seeing it and my last hospital stay is an example of what is to be expected in the future.

maybe your KC theory could use some Obamacare B|

He tries to make the public think his story is "The Story". I have not read or heard about any of his "witnesses" being visited by the FBI and they went silent after the video was done.

If the FBI took any actions they sure kept it quiet. His story is just a BOOK and that is all.

Back to my logs:

May of 2000 I am talking to a man by the name of Johnson with the WA. government. I enquired about any work camps or forestry work being done in with McNeil prisoners or with Camp Bonneville. During the yrs 1942 - 1945 there was a shortage of man power due to the war...and much of the Local Gov. labor was provided by "others".

I also enquired about The Nickels who trained in the area and if any of the state services would have worked along with them.

Was told the yrs I enquired about predated the Dep of Corrections.

Work Camps and Prioson were obperated by the Dept of Social and Health Services.

McNeil was a federal operation.

Note:
I was directed to 2 other sources - Deputy Secretary VonHeeder and the Larch Mountain Honor Camp. The Larch Mt Camp did work in connection with all of the above.

No information could be provided on Camp Bonneville. I would later learn from a local in the Washougal area - who claimed workers where housed at the camp at times due to necessity - regarding transportation time for road crews...from outside of the area and they were NOT military.
That is ALL he or she would say!

WA State Patrol ID and Criminal History Section:

The repository for fingerprint based arrest submission for the entire state of WA. The records only date back to 1974.

Was referred to the Dep. of Corrections and WA. gov - places I had already been.

On the 16 of May 2000 I am communicating with Doug Pasternak. This email discusses all of the things a certain other person would later claim I told him differently, but we are digging into Duane past.

The 1962 photo of Duane's release is studied. The clothes he had on - looked like a vagrant versus the other picture that was found in the Canon file of Duane ALL dressed up and looking completely different than the release photo. It was like a transformation was made - the man that went in versus the young boy they released (he did look boyish in that release photo).

We also note that the way he holds the glasses in the picture was the same way he handled a smoke.

We discuss Duane's SS record.
No income was reported for Weber until from 1960 to 1968...and we were never able to obtain the SS record for John Collins the alias he used during those yrs.

It was an established fact (from the exwife) that Duane worked for an insurance company and they lived in Overland Park in 1964.

They are on the run in 1965 before he is arrested in 1966. She told me the circumstances of the arrest in Cleveland in detail including what Duane was doing when the FBI showed up. WAIT and SEE - BK will pipe in on that!

A man from Duane's past contacts me and asked me questions - he made me feel uneasy the same way I felt when the guy in Mobile talked to me. Opening Pandora's BOX is the gest of this - and the same as when the Mobile guy told me to "Leave the Past in the Past - your husband knew people in high places".

I back track regarding Duane being released from prison in 1962 and yet he is seen in Miami in 1962 by a friend of the family who reported this to Duane's brother. This family accounting is documented in a letter sent to the brother and one he sent to me. THIS has ALWAYS BEEN A SOURCE OF REASON TO BELIEVE Weber could have been involved in "STUFF" from 1962 to 1968.

The FBI would hear NONE of this and INVESTIGATED NONE of this.
Had the FBI have listened to me and informed me of what John Collins was and what he was doing - the STUFF regarding this part of Weber's life would never have been explored. THIS is when the Covert STUFF came into place....the FBI would not or could not tell me about Duane's life from 1962 to 1968.

I was told NOTHING until THE Jefferson file was destroyed and the only things left of John Collins was what was on-line
The FBI was WHY the covert thing existed in the first place - NOT me...closed sealed records?
Why would I not think covert and secrets?

Been trying to find that one photo and the release photo.
Not feeling very well right now - computer phots were corrupted when the computer failed, but they are still here - I just have to move them back into a file in Photos - I hope.

Got to go right now - burning up and sick.

This is ONE of those TIMES when I wish I had more computer capabilites with photos. I am going to present these in a sequence and hope you guys understand what I and Doug found so STRANGE - I am sure it is just the angles of the camera, but it is difficult to believe the sequence - but Prison File don't lie do they - especially if they are dated.

If there is someone out there with the abilities of FarFlung and could put all of these in the correct sequence on one page with the back and forth appearance of Weber - then please send it to my private email and if it is correct - I want that amazing guy to post it so one is not seeing it pic by pic but the whole picture. I am able to make a flyer with the pics in sequence, but the flyer would be too large to post. See what I am looking for.