47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Deathray wrote

Seems Feynman lost his religion just before he died but then he pulled the plug on a Papp engine and killed a man years before. I am guessing most of that that is a bit over your head?

It was stupid to pull the plug, but that Papp engine was a total fraud. Papp was a cynical crook masquerading as a persecuted scientist. All perpetual motion machines of that ilk are a delusion or a scam.

Glad you read about modern physics (Cern and C+;)) and think outside of the theoretical box. I am really surprised that Georger is able to restrain himself. I aced classic and quantum physics at a tough school but it was all that Newton and Einstein propaganda, so it doesn't count.

No need to do dog and pony tricks for the Randi prize when you can get a Noble in a dignified manner.

I don't like Feynman much (if his ego had mass, Earth would be a Black Hole) and I am an old jumper like you. Since we have so much in common why keep fighting?

Peace brother and Blue Skys.

The Rhoner bothers worked with Papp and reconstructed the engine years ago. Once again you have no clue and sit your ass squarely on my silver platter.. Anyone hungry for a plate of stupid?

http://www.rohnerengineering.com/

http://www.pappengine.com/videos.htm

Don't you ever get tired of getting your ass handed to you? You can only lose your credibility once if you have any integrity.

BTW - If you were so smart, why did you spend all that money taking quantum science classes? Did you really think it was OK to re-normalize the plank length in the vector mathematics of quantum science.

Sorry dude, you are need to understand fractal geometry and have long conversations with higher beings not from this dimension of time. Maybe that is why we can only find 4% of the light in the universe or why the zero point ( 10 [sub]-93[/sub] ) would pull the known universe into a 10cm cube.

I can explain the double slip experiment empirically but then that was done back around 1920 or so...

Next time you decide to waste money on worthless college courses, ask one of the smart kids first.

Nothing good comes from pissing Deathray off. Catch me if you can, I'm the gingerbread man.

Deathray wrote

The follow is what he told me and I have a fairly unique ability to recognize lies and truth. I am a very gifted psychic on top of that and he was not lying. People that know me know that about me.

Seriously Deathray, if you don't believe in magical thinking how can you believe that you are a psychic?

If you are a psychic why do you need the FBIs help to ID Cooper?

Are you aware that you can win a million dollars if you can prove that you are a psychic? So far not one person has succeeded. Could it be that a rigorous scientifically controlled experiment has something to do with that outcome?

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

Prove your claim, collect the million and come back here and tell us some more about your encounter at Sheridan.

Surprised. Is there really a bounty on Coopers head or a reward? I was unaware of this.

Call me a DODO, but I really did not know a reward still existed for Cooper's capture.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

To point out the obvious:

By now, the Seattle FBI has undoubtably received many media requests concerning Marla's appearance on KGW-TV in Portland. And if it turns out that Marla lied on her claims regarding Agent Eng, then her media blitz will crash and burn quicker than Vanilla Ice.

You go on TV and tell lies, pushing it off as truth? Then no one will speak to you again. I think the Seattle FBI will have to respond to her statements pretty soon. Maybe she's telling the truth about what Eng said. If so, she is vindicated. If not, Vanilla Ice.

As far as Deathray, it's funny how many people suddenly came out of the woodwork when three things happened: Fortieth anniversary of the hijacking, the media plugging this thread, and the recent symposium. Oh...and the TV shows and the books, too I suppose. It's to be expected. :S

Vanilla Ice? The Ice Ice Baby Vanilla Ice? I get the one hit wonder thing but not the analogy with lying. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanilla_Ice

Now who were those two guys that lip-synced through their 15 minutes of fame? Maybe you were thinking about these two gems...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milli_Vanilli
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Deathray wrote

Next time you decide to waste money on worthless college courses, ask one of the smart kids first.

I hardly paid anything Deathray. Berkeley was damn near free if you were a CA resident in the 60s. It was a blast. If you think an EE degree is stupid you are entitled to your opinion. I've found it pretty useful in operating a CB radio and changing fuses. Breaker Breaker.

So you are one of those non degreed geniuses like Gates and Jobs? I am waiting for your IPO. Will you give jumpers a chance to buy shares before it goes public?

If you think Papp engines are the real deal put all your money with the latest developer. You'll make a 1000x return when it cuts the cord to foreign oil.

Georger is unusually restrained. You have been pitching him slow balls right over the plate. If I didn't see subtle syntax distinctions I'd have suspected he was masquerading as Deathray, the new kid on the block.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Deathray, here's the deal with you as I see it: You have the basic facts wrong about the hijacking. The dropzone was miles east of Vancouver Lake, for one thing. You should have done your research better.

Blevins, Where is YOUR research to support your claims? YOU haven't done a single thing to support the theories you advance above.

RobertMBlevins advises:

“You go on TV and tell lies, pushing it off as truth? Then no one will speak to you again.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs

From your comment RobertMBlevins to Marla’s ears.

Anyone think Marla has a ‘blue dress’ as proof that she is keeping secret, then when the naysayers hit a crest on the wave called ‘oh no she didn’t’ …… blammo?

If she doesn’t, I have two words for Marla; call me.

Blevins: The story she told at the symposim and what she is saying now has changed. Make no mistake, she has gone to all these news stations and newspapers. None of them contacted her. She was pushing for this story of hers to go National yesterday. She even contacted the local stations in her home town and posted it on her face book. Its as if she is trying to get public backing to support her claim. It is almost as if she is trying to put the FBI on the spot so they will back up her story. Jerry

Deathray:The people that are responding to your posts have had years of experience and have researched this case for years. Most of the posters on this site are Skydivers, Authors,Investigators Lawyers, Researchers, Scientist, Aircraft Engineers, Survival Instructors/Experts, Proffesors,Self made Millionaires ect.There is very little about this case they do not know.So have some respect. Make sure you know who your addressing before calling them names.Do your research before making statements. If your wrong they will call you on it. Jerry

:)The most intelligent and responsible post I have seen by Jerry. He hit it on Spot!

Deathray does not know any of the facts. He came to this thread to create havoc and more mis-information, without realizing how many yrs most of us have put into this. Perhaps he believe we are naive.

I am the whuffo here and do not get into the technical aspects of the crime other than to ask questions or to ask for an explanation of a post. This was the reason I came to DZ in the first place. The site attracted investigative minds within the DZ and others from the outside who had a common interest in solving the case.

Anyone can present a subject and most of the ones we discussed have been proposed to the FBI before. The other objective the thread took on was finding those individuals who might have information regarding other "suspects" some of which had not been provided to the FBI previously.

With the media attention to the DZ we are getting individuals who do not read the entire thread and it predecessors. There was the locked thread which was started to help me with my search and not to infringe on other threads. The current thread was started by Quade so those who were interested could continue to learn and contribute information about this old crime and to confine Cooper posts to one thread making it easier to manage.

All of the old timers know the rules and the NEW posters need to be aware of the rules established by the DZ, the thread and by those of us who try to make valuable contributions.

A newbie needs to read the entire 2 threads before coming into a group of people who have done valuable and extensive research at their own expense, not to mention the dedication some of us have to this thread and to the case.

If Cooper is to be "uncovered" it will be through the thread as the FBI just does NOT have the time to investigate every crack call they get. Maybe why they just want to "hang" the Cooper sign on one suspect and close the case and walk away from it.

The Cooper Saga is 40 yrs old, and if the government does not want the truth told - it won't be, but at what cost? Hang the sign on one person or continue to spend government money to chase a dead man? A man they know is deceased and whose background was probably involved in some "real stuff" the FBI nor the USA government (CIA) or other government organizations do not want the public to know about.

:oThe most viable suspects seem to be cloaked in secret missions and their files not accessible. Those who do know and are still alive are NOT talking.

Yrs ago I received some strange information and the information would continue to flow for a long time and the information was an eye opener. I had suspected for a long time who the man was, but he never identified himself and soon our communications ceased. I would learn a few months later he had died.

Only someone whose background was within the realms of the government would have access to information he directed me to...but he never disclose secret files.

I would later contact a family member or friend of this person and was told the same thing.

Duane told me about himself in 3rd party. The yrs and sequence fit. The benefactor had told me I I would never be able to prove it as long as the government keeps the files closed. Duane had talked about this man more than once - many times.

This is WHY I keep on and on and on about Secrets - What the United States Government does Not want known! Was Duane involved - why would they use a ex-con? Was he a snitch? Was he recruited thought the penal system? I don't know the answers, but I do know the pieces of the puzzle about his mysterious past - seem to fit with things I learned from this man. Will I ever know the truth?
Probably Not.

Question for 377:
:o
Is there really still reward money being offered - maybe why there are so many wild stories being told.
:D:D:D
Maybe the Government will give me some of that reward money to shut me up. YOU Think! :D

P.S.
I had one other person provide me some information a couple of yrs ago - and then he went POOF! Some of it was as per the 1st benefactor, but new stuff that co-incided with the stories told to me by Duane in 3rd person and told to me by individuals who knew Duane back in the day. One was a family member.

JT wrote

It is almost as if she is trying to put the FBI on the spot so they will back up her story.

We both heard her speak Jerry. She's no dummy. I can't see her putting the entire LD thing at risk by fabricating this Curtis Ng story, yet the story sounds fishy. She could have kept the momentum going without that kind of showdown. Farf might be right about the blue dress analogy. Maybe she has something.

Time will tell and it won't be long.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo wrote

A round of applause for Jerry!
The most intelligent and responsible post I have seen by Jerry. He hit it on Spot!

Well hush my mouth. Good for you Jo. I didn't think you had it in you.

Deathray: Keep up the good work. Quade will expell you from this thread.You realy should watch your comments. Quade will have the last word. Jerry

Did I hurt your poor widdow feelings? I am so sorry. I'll try to be nice just this once. Now dry those tears and pay attention.

I have not disclosed the whole story which is the part you can't seem to to comprehend or remember so let's try this:

I'll ask questions and all you really smart polite people that have done all this research can answer them. You obviously studied for this test:

1. Where do you think DB Cooper learned to rig the tailgate of a 727? He did disclose that to me. Do you think if you knew that, you might think an agency way above the FBI would see solving this crime as a national security problem? Because it would IMO.

2. How did DB Cooper know that the reserve he took had DUMMY written on it in 1992? Was he a psychic trying to insult 377 30 years in the future? If memory serves me, there was something else unusual about that reserve, that was not disclosed in the wiki article.

3. Why did his face match the composite drawing right down to the deformed eye. As I vaguely recall, it was his right eye, not his left eye as the wanted poster suggests at the wiki article.

4. If I am just making all this stuff up, how could I possibly get a reward or profit knowing that the paper he gave me has his DNA and fingerprints and can probably be retrieved.

5. Why would I need the FBI to do a quick investigation on something to verify or dismiss this. Could it be because I don't have access to something or someplace?

6. The wiki article claims DB cooper requested 2 complete rigs but Ted told me it was either 6 or 7 that were supplied. Why the difference in numbers? Who is not telling the truth?

7. Do you think it is possible that this thread is crawling with people doing counter intel using a tactic called poisoning the well?

377 claims he took advanced quantum science classes. Yet claims an EE with stellar fuse changing and CB radio skills. Of course a useless degree in quantum science with made up math isn't going to be useful for any more than that.

And lastly, I could care less if I get "expelled". It is a useless place to discuss this if you really were serious about solving this case. 1274 pointless pages speaks for themselves or suggest an over funded intel budget.

If you could answer those questions properly, you might drop all those silly theories you have developed over the last 30 years if you really are a researcher.

Rather than examine the facts, emotions control your mind, rendering it useless for the purpose of puzzle solving. Not one person talked to Ted and posted the information he would know about those parachutes from the color to the quantity.

Notice how they bury anything that would raise an eyebrow under petty rants about psychics. Notice how they rationalize rather than investigate and critically think?

I don't need you to do anything for me because there is a good chance they are not going to allow this to be solved on purpose.

Enjoy you day. It's nappy time.

Is there anything she can do wrong? Marla who would use the surface of the sun, to cool her feet is at a beer fest because she needs be ‘more cool’ to the mass market?

Well meet your new master DBC thread.

She could modify the Lewinski ‘blue dress thing’ and try using a habit instead and completely knock this one out of the Cooper ballpark and into orbit somewhere in the Kuiper Belt.

What’s the next news bit about Marla, her used bath water turns into gasoline? That’s all that is left.

Mark You could be right. We'll all know next week. FBI headquarters in DC got the full story yesterday before 4:30Pm et.They also got a copy of the NBC release from Portland Last Night. I know Curtis Eng got a copy of Bruce Smiths report yesterday afternoon. Marla posted this AM that Curtis Eng said today that he could close the case on his own on her face book today. So I guess she has personal contact with him daily. Just don't know. Only time will tell. Jerry

I wonder why Ted Mayfield doesn't mention anything about those parachutes here. Seems like would've been a great opportunity. Just wonderin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dat-UPEB15M

On a side note: why do I keep wanting that newscaster to twitch her nose and get rid of Dr. Bombay before Darwood gets home?
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Deathray, here's the deal with you as I see it: You have the basic facts wrong about the hijacking. The dropzone was miles east of Vancouver Lake, for one thing. You should have done your research better.

Blevins, Where is YOUR research to support your claims? YOU haven't done a single thing to support the theories you advance above.

First, yes...I meant Milli Vanilli. I was never too hip on hip hop or whatever. Most of the music on my iPod is pre-1992. Okay, pretty much ALL of it.

No research? Surely you jest. I spent eighteen months doing just that, with the help of a private detective out of NYC. I don't think I have to explain that one. Maybe the Milli Vanilli versus Vanilla Ice thing. Sure, I can explain that.

Never could keep those two straight. ;)

Blevins, Unless you determined where the drop zone was by playing Milli Vanilli and/or Vanilla Ice cds backward and finding a secret message, you don't have the slightest clue where the drop zone was or how it was predicted.

Is her name Marla or Maria?

DB Cooper's drinking buddy had a son and he married a cute girl name Maria as I recall. She would have been 17 in 1992. She had black hair, she was about 5 feet tall and very petite. She had one child that I know of and she was a motivated girl with a plan.

Anybody got a pic of her? If it is the same person, I know her last name and where she is from. They all lived together at the time.

To point out the obvious:

By now, the Seattle FBI has undoubtably received many media requests concerning Marla's appearance on KGW-TV in Portland. And if it turns out that Marla lied on her claims regarding Agent Eng, then her media blitz will crash and burn quicker than Vanilla Ice. (EDIT: Milli Vanilli, thank you)

You go on TV and tell lies, pushing it off as truth? Then no one will speak to you again. I think the Seattle FBI will have to respond to her statements pretty soon. Maybe she's telling the truth about what Eng said. If so, she is vindicated. If not, Vanilla Ice. (EDIT: Milli Vanilli. Never could keep those two straight.)

As far as Deathray, it's funny how many people suddenly came out of the woodwork when three things happened: Fortieth anniversary of the hijacking, the media plugging this thread, and the recent symposium. Oh...and the TV shows and the books, too I suppose. It's to be expected. :S

Piss off idiot. Why don't you call the Billings montana FBI and ask them if I talked to one of their agents in an attempt to stop a cremation yesterday and offered to trade the DB Cooper info.?

As far as DB cooper anniversary of this Marla story, I just found out about that 2 minutes ago. While you are at it, ask them if my sister was found dead in her pickup. Do you really think that in the middle of all that sorrow I would decide to play "Hey everybody, I found DB Cooper."

Then.. Since people know me like Teddy Mayfield, ask Ted if I talked to him about it in 1992. I have told lots of people the story. In fact, Ralph Himmelsbach would or could get a pen log for his own phone for that time and verify that I called him then.

You see Robert, I always can support anything I write because unlike you, I am not a magical thinking idiot.

Oh yeah, here is another reference, the lawyer that I gave that paper to in downtown Portland. Here is one more dickhead. The lawyer I lived with near Vancouver lake. Why was she so interested in me? Simple, I was a computer tech and when I was in her office working, we were talking and she had heard I was a psychic. So she asked me for a prediction. I told her the date, magnitude and number of people killed in the Kobe Japan Earthquake 2 weeks in advance. I would have probably also told her the DB cooper story.

Her name is Karen and I can back up anything I write.

First the trivia - Blevins, milli vanilli was pre 1992 so may be on your iPod :D.

Deathray - whatever you may personally believe to be the truth,, 377 is well known by all of us to have integrity. (I'm not sure why he got attacked for going to one of the best universities around either. That just sounds like sour grapes.)

But more to the point there is an obvious question you haven't answered: why would Cooper tell you who he was? Chewing him out on a DZ hardly seems a good reason for a wanted felon who has successfully evaded capture for over 20 years by that date, to confide who he is to a total stranger and expect said stranger to stay quiet?

Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

First the trivia - Blevins, milli vanilli was pre 1992 so may be on your iPod :D.

Deathray - whatever you may personally believe to be the truth,, 377 is well known by all of us to have integrity. (I'm not sure why he got attacked for going to one of the best universities around either. That just sounds like sour grapes.)

But more to the point there is an obvious question you haven't answered: why would Cooper tell you who he was? Chewing him out on a DZ hardly seems a good reason for a wanted felon who has successfully evaded capture for over 20 years by that date, to confide who he is to a total stranger and expect said stranger to stay quiet?

:|Orange - think about this.

Deathray was only 10 yrs old in 1971. He claims to know who Cooper was and yet never did enough research to get the facts about the crime. He creates his own version.

I first talked to this man many many yrs ago and did not recontact him until he showed up in the thread. My recent contact with him provided no more substance than the first contact. Nothing has changed. Not one iota....The 40th comes around and he replays old stuff.

I contacted Deathray yrs ago - do not know why or when. I had to contact a local business to get his number - so it was WAY before I learned to do that on the computer.

The reason I contacted him was his close proximity to where Weber was living in 1969 to 1977.
Thought there might be something to it - but found only what he was posted and what you guys have seen and read. Nothing to bite into. Not then and not now.

At least the other suspects have names and identities, i.e. Christiansen, Weber, Gossett, etc. You don't even have a name.

Blevins, Who determined that Christiansen, Weber, Gossett, etc., are suspects? Simply calling them suspects in a book or online blog doesn't make it a fact.

Georger is unusually restrained. You have been pitching him slow balls right over the plate. If I didn't see subtle syntax distinctions I'd have suspected he was masquerading as Deathray, the new kid on the block.

Im retired, remember?

Waiting for elMorte to bring up wing dams, on
the Washougal and Sawyer Creek, or an Israel
connection - whichever comes up first. Yawn.

I do think you people had better take Curtis
seriously. He is no rookie, in case you dont know.

Otherwise, Im trying hard to be boring. I think
Im succeeding! :D