47 47
quade

DB Cooper

This is you copilot speaking. The forum has encountered some unexpected turbulence. We will soon be out of the rough air and will turn the seat belt sign off at that time.

Orange, please return to your seat.;)

We are all family here, albeit highly dysfunctional. No need to threaten divorce, abandonment or any other drastic measure. Time passes, tempers cool, trolls go back under the bridges and peace returns to the valley. It just takes time.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Georger,

Are you in touch with Tom Kaye? What became of the tie pollen analysis? Is he still working on the case?

It was pretty extraordinary that he was given access to FBI physical evidence. I'd sure like to know what he found during his tests and analysis.

BTW Georger, Orkney Island dxpedition is on 14.190 USB this week. Still havent been able to work them with my SnowBeam antenna, but I can usually hear them around 5:30 PM CA time. Give it a shot.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

I don't think I can take this forum anymore. Is it just me, or has it finally just spun completely out of control?? :o

The crazies have taken over. No doubt about it.
The only thing to do, imho, is to wait it out like
any storm and let them have their feeding frenzy; otherwise I have no solution. Hopfully things will
improve soon - I really dont know - who does?

BTW a blizzard is approaching here - internet
and phone sporadic so I may disappear without
warning ...

Take care.

When are you going to look into where the money came from?

It wasn't from the high jacking, so where did it come from?

Matt

The money was a plant by the Chucky
Marble Co. in 1492. Lewis & Clark got a funky
magnetometer reading in that area and reportted
it to Jefferson ... that lead to an assasination
which DECODED has already reported on. You see
there is consistency on DECODED. That is why they
had Blevins follow up aster the Lewis & Clark
Alien Mystery show.

This is you copilot speaking. The forum has encountered some unexpected turbulence. We will soon be out of the rough air and will turn the seat belt sign off at that time.

Orange, please return to your seat.;)

We are all family here, albeit highly dysfunctional. No need to threaten divorce, abandonment or any other drastic measure. Time passes, tempers cool, trolls go back under the bridges and peace returns to the valley. It just takes time.

I'm not threatening divorce. More like wondering if I need to voluntarily commit myself to an asylum. :S

I must admit however your analogy does rather beg the response of: "...seat? SEAT? {grabs rig from luggage bin} now, if i can just figure out how to get that door open..." :D

Georger, take care of yourself there ...
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

I don't think I can take this forum anymore. Is it just me, or has it finally just spun completely out of control?? :o

I agree the trolls, the crazies, delusionalist, the media, screen writer and writers have taken over, but I am in one of those categories.

Has anyone noticed that over the yrs - the composites being used by the FBI and the media are selected per the current subjects. I never understood why the FBI chose to use the OLD Bing Crosby version for yrs...and then after Weber became a subject they used the Ben Gazzara composite and the OLD Rose Composite never made it to the media. Why?

According to Rose it was because he could not satisfy all of the witnesses nor get them to agree. I think it is time to review ALL of the composites.

Several are attached.

I wish there was a way to arrange all of the composites and photos of all subjects on ONE page and then we might get a better picture of WHAT the witnesses were trying to describe to the artist.

Would be interesting to know exactly what Florence Shaffner was trying to tell the TV artist on the last one. As with most TV media they use what they want - was she just trying to describe a small irregularity of the hair line and the slant of the forehead?

Please disregard the ears and nose on the incoming prison photo of Weber and look at the hair line and then look at the final photo which is a profile taken 18 months after the intake photo - just what are you seeing in the way of a NOSE and forehead on that photo?
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I noticed in the communication transcripts (page 77, 0545) there is a cross section of confusion in the details.

“Northwest three zero five uh out of one zero thousand climbing slowly to one one thousand is one mile south Fort Jones.” This communication is attributed to SEA ARTCC. Strange in context and content.

This reads like a position report from Flight 305. ID (NWA 305) Alt (departed 10 for 11) location (1 mile south). But the position is not available at that fidelity to the cockpit.

Fort Jones is a navigation aid just like Battle Ground. This was established during the ‘VOR Wars’ of 1881 when Fort Jones was surrendered to the TACAN’s after their victory at Battle Ground. It was a costly, albeit bloodless conflict.

Sometime later, a monument was constructed on a mountaintop several miles east of Etna, California at an elevation of 4900 feet. This monument is the VOR/DME, low class (of course), on 109.60 of your Nav/Comm dial.

Above said monument is a volume of airspace which is a sort of mini Bermuda Triangle where compass readings spin wildly and other indicators which were consistent and easy to interpret become warped and frightening. This area is officially known as ‘The Cone of Ambiguity.’

If Flight 305 is climbing to 11,000 feet which is 6,100 feet (1 nautical mile) above Fort Jones, how could they tell if the aircraft was “one mile south”? What was the crew trying to cover up and who were they doing it for?

I really don’t care about any of that, so long as I get the credit for bringing it up first. I guess if there is anything I’m guilty of, it is caring too much. Oh, and being noble, yeah I’m pretty much that a lot, too.

I noticed in the communication transcripts (page 77, 0545) there is a cross section of confusion in the details.

“Northwest three zero five uh out of one zero thousand climbing slowly to one one thousand is one mile south Fort Jones.” This communication is attributed to SEA ARTCC. Strange in context and content.

This reads like a position report from Flight 305. ID (NWA 305) Alt (departed 10 for 11) location (1 mile south). But the position is not available at that fidelity to the cockpit.

Fort Jones is a navigation aid just like Battle Ground. This was established during the ‘VOR Wars’ of 1881 when Fort Jones was surrendered to the TACAN’s after their victory at Battle Ground. It was a costly, albeit bloodless conflict.

Sometime later, a monument was constructed on a mountaintop several miles east of Etna, California at an elevation of 4900 feet. This monument is the VOR/DME, low class (of course), on 109.60 of your Nav/Comm dial.

Above said monument is a volume of airspace which is a sort of mini Bermuda Triangle where compass readings spin wildly and other indicators which were consistent and easy to interpret become warped and frightening. This area is officially known as ‘The Cone of Ambiguity.’

If Flight 305 is climbing to 11,000 feet which is 6,100 feet (1 nautical mile) above Fort Jones, how could they tell if the aircraft was “one mile south”? What was the crew trying to cover up and who were they doing it for?

I really don’t care about any of that, so long as I get the credit for bringing it up first. I guess if there is anything I’m guilty of, it is caring too much. Oh, and being noble, yeah I’m pretty much that a lot, too.

Farflung, Congratulations on your reading the transcripts. The communication you cite is at 0545 GMT (9:45 PM PST) and is given on page 203 of the transcripts that are on Sluggo's page. It should be noted that this transcript was obtained from the Oakland Center and not the Seattle Center.

You need to back up one minute to 0544 GMT (9:44 PM PST) and note that "OAK ARTCC" and "SEA ARTCC" are the ones having the conversation and it is related to the hand off from Seattle Center to Oakland Center. The boundary between these two centers is about 10 or 15 nautical miles south of the Fort Jones VORTAC.

And this conversation is not being conducted by radio, it is being done by a phone connection between the two controllers. Both controllers are looking at radar screens and making sure that they are talking about the same airplane.

When the Oakland Center controller has identified the target on his screen, he radios NWA 305 and tells them that he has radar contact with them. The exchange between NWA 305 and the Oakland controller continues with the airliner reporting that they are at 10,700 feet and climbing to 11,000 feet. The controller confirms that he understands what they are doing and tells them to "ident".

Pushing the "ident" button on a transponder amplifies the return to the controller so that he has additional confirmation as to the airliner's position. The Oakland controller then tells the airliner again that he has radar contact with them.

For the remainder of the flight from Fort Jones VORTAC down V-23 to Red Bluff VORTAC and then direct to the Reno airport, the Oakland transcripts include the phone conversations that are being carried on between the Oakland controller and the controller located at Reno.

Unfortunately, after NWA 305 reports that it is on V-23 and 15-20 nautical miles south of the Seattle Airport, there are no further position reports in the Seattle ARTCC radio transcripts. Even the one in the Oakland transcripts for the hand off at Fort Jones is deleted from the Seattle transcripts.

If someone had not removed the location information, the rest of the conversations between the airliner and the controllers, and the phone conversations between the controllers, it would be very easy to determine the flight path of the airliner. And an accurate location of the Cooper jump zone could be determined.

To answer your specific questions, the controllers could tell the distance from the Fort Jones VORTAC from looking at their radar screens. The crew wasn't covering up for anyone. And you did not notice this first since I have been harping on the matter on this thread and elsewhere for more than a year.

Robert Nicholson

That motel in your cone collage Farflung, I hear KC did some of his best work there. Just joking, PC police can stand down.

Farflung never threatens to leave, at least not that I can recall. He knows there are no in and out passes at this dance. All exits loop around to the entrance so the best bet is to just stay put. Bob Knoss wants to start a Disco Inferno but we are so zoned out on DBC Ecstacy that his incindiary messages are lost on us.

I still miss Snowmman. Wish he were back. We wouldn't be in this mess if he were. We'd have some new facts dropped on us. We'd be using our brains a bit more.

I remember Baker, California; just not very well. It was one of those impossibly hot days in the Mojave Desert when I dropped in on the home of the ‘World’s Tallest Thermometer’. It must have been 109.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL5d0leKh0o

It did not take long to realize that a once in a lifetime event was about to occur with an available room at the likely named ‘Bun Boy Motel’ and a commanding view of the thermometer. Could this be the mythic Shangri-La? One could only arrive at that conclusion after learning that adjacent to the Bun Boy and Tallest Thermometer is a restaurant called the ‘Mad Greek’. Well color me there.

Once inside I’m offered a shot of Ouzo and warm welcome. Boy, that heat and booze hit me hard and fast. Not sure what to order, I asked for their recommendation. ‘PITA, you need the PITA Special, my friend’, they answered in near perfect unison. So I sat down to enjoy the commanding view of the Bun Boy Motel sign from a booth.

There were constant offers of more Ouzo which I could not turn down and show disrespect for their culture. Strange consideration since California is part of the US, but that’s my justification and I’m sticking to it. I have some foggy recall of some dancing girls performing before stumbling out of the restaurant. One of the employees was nice enough to help me to the motel where things got even cloudier. Oh well, I’ve always relied upon the kindness of strangers and this would prove to be no exception to that credo.

I woke on the floor with a killer head ache and feeling confused and slightly peckish. Can you believe that someone left a beautifully plated flan for me?

Sadly, Bun Boy no longer exists. It used to be my regular stop on the way back from Vegas, but closed up shop a few years back. It's now a rather generic Bob's Big Boy.

I was just sitting here in the middle of our Blizzard
thinking about the Bun Boy and the Mad Greek.
Opa.

Sadly, Bun Boy no longer exists. It used to be my regular stop on the way back from Vegas, but closed up shop a few years back. It's now a rather generic Bob's Big Boy.

Opa.

Did you ever have an opportunity to drink the water in Baker in the mid-1960s? If so, you know the name of the geographical feature on the south side of I-15 there.

Robert Nicholson

Opa.

Did you ever have an opportunity to drink the water in Baker in the mid-1960s? If so, you know the name of the geographical feature on the south side of I-15 there.

Robert Nicholson
The alien jerky place?

;)

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Kenny Christiansen may have been The Guy. Or maybe not. Lately I'm beginning to care less and less. B| Really.

I say let the Bureau figure it out. It's the 40th anniversary. Perhaps they will.

Well, Blevins - get prepared to DUMP your book. In the next few WEEKS some BREAKING NEWS will be made public.

It has been brought to my attentions ithe Wiki-pedia site is weighted down with KC. The site is a farce anyway since anyone can make up anything they want and some morons think it is reliable source of information until they realize anyone can be anyone on Wike-pedia.

In a FEW wks a lot of people are going to have mud on their faces. Don't even ask me what I mean by that statement. I will say a major developement in the Cooper search has taken place and the FBI has some explaining to do.

Stay Tuned for developing news.

Stay Tuned for developing news.

Yes, Jo. Everybody knows. You catch on slow. Time for YOUR re-write, too. I'd be happy to do that with you, IF you contribute it to the pool. Like I said..... You could get published, maybe, if that's the way the timber falls. Your conclusions may be wrong just like Nuttall's, but you both have fairly good references. Me, too. Jerry's call. I see it as the best route. The story has to be real and FBI confirmed to have any significant value. Anybody who knows will agree. That is the way it was originally set up, that's how it should go down.
One for all, all for one.

Jo, I've seen some of your postings about D.B. Cooper. You don't always source where you get your info from. DO you have a listing of your DB Cooper posts?

If you wish to send a private message just go to PM. I will be glad to answer your questions, but we try not to consume bandwith with personal questions.
Odd name - family. My private email address is also in my profile.

PS. This is a forum - if we sourced all of our information there would be no time to communicate our subject matter.
MY personal sources are just that personal sources and what I know. What type of information are you wanting "Sourced".

You can request on the profile to see all postings by that one certain poster. Some might not make sense in a stand alone circumstance, because this forum is interactive.

Snowman sends a message to me once in a while. Nothing earth-shaking. Mostly he just points out where I screwed up on some detail regarding the case and corrects me.

Recently, I suggested he open up a forum somewhere.

I would drop by, I told him.

Yeah, Snow corrects me on all sorts of things too. His memory of past posts is almost photographic and his search abilities are off the charts. Snow is permabanned, but he still helps out in an indirect manner.

Snow still wont admit making the Dorkzone video on YouTube. If I made something that good I'd sure claim credit.

Maybe Georger produced it but I think he is too old (like me) to be that cool and edgy. Farflung could have done it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV40OIFQmIw

How do you know what Tina told the FBI?

That was a strange question to ask. I know what the media says, what the FBI files state and what I was told by others, what my motherly instinct tells me and my research.

Where has it ever been stated that I "knew" what Tina told the FBI.

Where was Tina Living in 1979 - perhaps that is a better question?
I have known since 1997 where Tina was living in 1979, but I have been told by Himmelsbach and the FBI and others that she was not in that location in 1979.
Now if you want to talk to me you can do it by phone or thru my regular email address. Otherwise I have NOTHING to say about Tina. I have guarded her all of the yrs the best I can, but everyone has their breaking point.

My breaking point is that I little time left on this earth to finish my assignment...and IF there is a GOD or a Creator - surely he will see that I do finish what I have to do. Cooper is dead - he can't harm anyone, but he continues to use up peoples lives and to consume their lives.

It is time to put Cooper's money to work following the guide lines provided by Cooper's guardian Angel.

Recipe for Life:

It is better to say a good thing about a bad man, than to say a bad thing about a good man, none of us heeds the wise man's prayer, "may I never be caught talking when I should be only listening."

Most important was this

"Doing nothing for others is the undoing of ourselves."

Tina actually followed the recipes for life and she should know he did try.

Yeah, Snow corrects me on all sorts of things too. His memory of past posts is almost photographic and his search abilities are off the charts. Snow is permabanned, but he still helps out in an indirect manner.

Snow still wont admit making the Dorkzone video on YouTube. If I made something that good I'd sure claim credit.

Maybe Georger produced it but I think he is too old (like me) to be that cool and edgy. Farflung could have done it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV40OIFQmIw

Another guy who has a photographic memory and is a keeper of facts. ????? Maybe we ALL know him and like Snowmman refuses to take credit for it. Perhaps when the time is right, he will.