47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Farflung says:

'Nice to know that Bill was able to ‘verify’ that no one from the cockpit went to the back of the plane. This is in alignment with long established information.

Now there is that pesky matter of how a null set managed to materialize into an extremely detailed account of Captain Scott meeting and interacting with DB Cooper. Where did this come from?'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J834KH43YgE&feature=related

'After the boundless talk about investigating skills and interviewing prowess with digital (not analog) recorders and certifications of the same; where did this fail? How did this happen? Who is responsible for missing the verification, cross check and allowing publication?'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNjPgE1muTM&feature=related

'I guess this will go to the same place that the Dan Cooper comic book being seen on Shemya in the 50’s and simply be ignored or suddenly portrayed as not that significant in the first place. So getting it completely wrong is not worth any consideration. A strange research technique to be sure, but it never seems to impeach a source so it must be a worthy behavior to repeatedly employ.'

At least the price of admission is right for the “Lamest Show on Earth”.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0&feature=related

Nice to see you didn't address a single point I made about Christiansen. Well, except for posting up a video on cricket noises or something. Yeah...that's REAL research.

Did you really believe Porteous and I could just go out there and waltz through the mud that is the Cooper case without a few stumbles along the way?

Regarding the Cooper case in general, here's a modified quote from Apocalypse Now:

'The bull%$@^ (in the Cooper case) piled up so high you needed wings to stay above it..."

People occasionally lie to you, or they get things wrong. Records are sometimes difficult to find, because forty years have gone by since Cooper pulled his little stunt and made fools of the Bureau. Dead ends pop up here and there. Sometimes you get things wrong, but the only way you can stay on the path to the truth is to figure out where you went wrong and move on. It ain't easy, trust me on this.

You asked a good question:

'Who is responsible for missing the verification, cross check and allowing publication?'

That would be me, and to a certain degree, Porteous. However, I am the one who reviews the ms for publication and responsible for final content. There were a lot of flaws in the first edition, back in March. It was no more than 75% accurate at most, and there were a lot of holes we couldn't fill.

But it's ten months later and we found out the places where we went wrong, plus discovering a lot more about Kenny along the way. Comic book link to Shemya, wrong. Being able to put Christiansen and Geestman together on the weekend of the hijacking in the first edition=fail. Saying Scotty went back to talk to Cooper, wrong. Assuming the famous pic of KC walking in through his front door three weeks after the hijacking was a self-portrait, wrong. Many other things, I'm sure.

But a funny thing happened. After all the missteps, we finally started getting some things right, and nothing we found out really pointed AWAY from Kenny anymore. Such as when we found the original property record for the house he bought in Bonney Lake for cash, and after running down the person who sold it to him, discovering that the seller just happened to be a friend of Bernie Geestman, and that Geestman helped arrange the sale. I didn't mention it in the book, but Kenny bought that adjoining lot not at the same time as the house. That was a bit later, and he got it for TEN DOLLARS from the same guy. We have the property record on that, as well. I wondered how Kenny managed that one with Grimes, talking him out of a parcel of land months later for just a few bucks.

The difference between some folks who are researching the case and us is simple. We don't just SAY we have these things. We actually publish them for people to see and let them judge for themselves. Another difference is that unlike Cook, we don't rely on family members as primary witnesses. Lyle Christiansen is only mentioned in a few places, and then only briefly. Everyone else, all the other witnesses, are actual living people. Not dead judges you may have confessed to, for example. (*laughs*)

Farflung asks:

'Now there is that pesky matter of how a null set managed to materialize into an extremely detailed account of Captain Scott meeting and interacting with DB Cooper. Where did this come from?'

It came from poor information. And it was one paragraph, more or less. Not being an expert on the case (I'm not) has advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is that I went into this thing with no preconceived notions because I didn't know that much about the case. The dis-advantage is that sometimes you might miss something that's already been established as a fact. Like that Scott did not go back to the rear cabin, for example.

Oh, you begin to learn though. You discover the truth about the hijacking doesn't really come from whether Cooper burned the ends of some paracord or used a knife. It doesn't come from whether he jumped at 8:15 or ten seconds later. It comes from trying to establish other important evidence that could reveal two things: Whether Cooper lived, and who the heck he was if he did. That's the bottom line, and it won't be found in the transcripts.

What really interests me in this whole thing isn't the money, but whether I'm right or wrong about Christiansen. Maybe something will come up as a result of the new book that will prove absolutely that Kenny wasn't the guy. Or maybe the opposite will happen and irrefutable evidence will surface that he was. That's the really exciting part, the not-knowing. I've never claimed 100% that KC was the hijacker, because I can't. But I think something WILL break at some point, I really do. I won't lie...a lot of copies of the book are going out. Someone is going to come forward with something, I'm almost certain of it.

If KC is proven without a doubt NOT to be the guy, then I will pull the book and finish writing my crime novel. If it's proven he WAS, then I have the satisfaction of knowing we were right about him. I just hope it goes one way or another in 2011. I mean, at some point you get tired of chasing this stuff. You want it to end, whether it goes in your favor or not.

I'm going to try one more effort to ID Kenny as the hijacker. She may not be the best witness, but right now she's the only game in town. I'm going to send the new edition of the book to Florence Wheeler (Schaffner) down in Charleston, along with copies of all the new photos in 11x14 in a ring binder and see if she responds.

If she decides to respond, I won't be satisfied with anything except a strong answer from her. No waffling, no 'he's the closest I've seen yet...' stuff like she told Geoff Grey.

Just make up your mind, Flo. I can take it one way or another.

This above is why I dont give this guy any marks.
Its all narcissism.

'Christiansen was NOT Cooper and Christiansen was in no way involved in the only Unsolved Skyjacking in history...'

Okay. Then try to explain all of these things about Kenny as a bundle of coincidences. Before you answer, know this: We have documention on these things, many of which are actually presented in the revised edition. The first entry about Kenny and a possible chute selection is strictly a guess.

Kenny was a former paratrooper. That's a given. But at the time of the crime, he hadn't jumped out of a plane in almost 24 years. Maybe that's why he selected the older, military-type chute instead of the sport chute.

He suddenly went from 512 bucks a month to tossing around more than five times his yearly income within eight months of the hijacking.

Immediately after the hijacking, Kenny stops wearing his toupee and ceases attending union meetings at Northwest. He also begins dressing around town in coveralls, instead of his usual clean-cut type look. He does this until he dies in 1994. Most people in Bonney Lake that don't really know him think he IS a local farmer and have no clue he still works for the airline.

July, 1972: Out of all the homes for sale in the Bonney Lake area, Christiansen buys his house for cash from Joe Grimes, a known friend of the alleged accomplice.

December 1972 - Kenny pays off a $3,000 promissory note that he has owed for years, and purchases another lot behind what is now the Bonney Lake Safeway - both in cash. He still works for the airline and still only makes about $500 a month, averaging two trips a month on his Orient route. After one of these trips, he brings Dawn J an expensive handmade cuckoo clock he picked up in Japan.

October 1994: A few months after Kenny's death, his brother Lyle takes possession of the $186,000 Kenny had in savings at the West One Bank in Sumner, WA, as well as the $24,501 in the checking account. The closing-of-account slips are turned over to Adventure Books of Seattle in 2010 and verified as genuine by both us and the History Channel. They contain the account numbers, dates, branch number, and initials from both the teller and the bank officer who authorized the closures. Lyle also returns to Minnesota with a very large gold and silver coin and stamp collection that belonged to Kenny. Kenny's tax returns don't even come close to reflecting this kind of income.

Dawn Andrusko, the sister of the alleged accomplice, admits to both myself and the History Channel that she received a $5,000 cash loan from Kenny five months after the hijacking, after she asked her brother to approach him about it. Geestman is the one who actually gives her the money, although the repayments go to Christiansen. She pays it back in two years, using it as a down payment for a house for she and her four children.

January, 2010 - At the first interview with Geestman's ex-wife, Margie immediately points to Bernie as a possible accomplice in the hijacking, although she denies Kenny was involved. In a subsequent interview, after being presented with certain evidence pointing to Kenny, she says: 'You're not going to make him look bad, are you? No matter what Kenny may have done, he was a nice guy...' She calls her ex-husband 'a crook'.

February 2010: In her second interview, Margie Geestman produces a set of logs from a tugboat Geestman worked on from about 1968-1975. The 1971 log is the only one missing, which could prove Geestman was NOT at work over the weekend of the hijacking. Margie claims it was stolen a few weeks after KC's death, when her ex showed up after a drive of several hundred miles and broke into her house. He also took several photo albums and some personal papers. She now has locks and hasps on her office door INSIDE the house, even today.

February 2010: Before Dawn J was told Kenny was a suspect, she pointed out the tie-tac in a picture as one she knew Kenny owned, although she didn't recognize the tie. When she was told that Kenny was a suspect in the hijacking, she said she had suspected the same thing a long time ago. She also said that Kenny owned a toupee but never wore it again after the date of the hijacking. This confirms what Lyle Christiansen claimed in 2005.

April 2010: Brian McWilliams, or 'Mac' as he is better known, finds out from his apartment manager in Selah, WA that Skipp Porteous wants to speak to him about Christiansen. Mac was left the adjoining lot behind Kenny's house. He sold it right away and left town. He also took care of Kenny while he was dying. When he found out Porteous was looking for him, he moved three times in the next four months. Although he spoke to Geoff Grey for the NYM article, he hasn't been seen since.

June 2010: A senior exec from Foss Tugs in Seattle contacts Adventure Books and says Geestman's claim that he was 'gone to sea for months at a time' was not true.

July 2010: A picture of Carolyn Tyner's ex-husband Robin that was taken in 1992 at Kenny Christiansen's house is discovered. Robin is dressed like DB Cooper and carries a fake gun in the picture. He and Carolyn lived with Kenny for a while. They were later left the house, which they sold after Kenny's death.

September 2010: Bernie Geestman admits to History Channel execs that he called up his sister and asked her to deny everything she previously said for the book. History Channel goes easy on him, hoping he will agree to appear on the show, which he eventually does. Initially, he told them he barely knew Kenny and thought he was a dishwasher, when in reality they worked together for years. Pictures of them together range over a period from 1951-1972. Kenny also attended his wedding in 1968.

October 4, 2010: Helen Jones, a lifelong friend of both the alleged accomplice and Kenny, said that both men failed to show for Thanksgiving dinner the weekend of the hijacking, and she confirmed for the first time that both men were together, wherever they went. Previously, no one had said Kenny was with Geestman. Her daughter, who was also at the interview, describes Kenny as dark-complected, using the term 'olive'. When I asked her if she had ever seen the official FBI description of the hijacker, she said no.

October 5, 2010: Helen Jones drives up to Bonney Lake from Sumner and tells producers for the History Channel show that she is absolutely certain Kenny smoked Raleigh cigarettes, not Camels. She had initially named the brand SHE had once smoked, but said that she remembered he actually smoked Raleighs because 'he saved the coupons'. She had no idea what the significance was of this statement, although History Channel did. The Decoded producers ask her to appear on the show, since they are filming when she shows up in Bonney Lake. She refuses, saying she's afraid of Geestman.

October 6th, 2010: Geestman goes on camera but remains silent when asked where he was over the weekend of the hijacking. Previously, he had said he was out camping. He responds to questions only by calling me a liar and claiming he didn't do anything.

December 10, 2010: Carolyn Tyner of Boulder, CO confirms Dan Rattenbury's story that approximately $2,000 in twenty-dollar bills was found in a pile of stumps on the adjoining lot Kenny once owned behind his house. She did not know Rattenbury. Her ex-husband Robin, the one in the 1992 dress-up-like-DB-Cooper picture, is currently in prison. Carolyn is remarried to a cop.

December 24, 2010: Original edition of Into The Blast is pulled from publication. Revised Edition is released on January 6, 2011. Two corrections to the book are made on January 21 and the final version is re-released.

Yeah...maybe it's all just coincidence. Then again, maybe not. And these things only scratch the surface regarding Kenny as a suspect.

EDIT: Sluggo asks...

And yet...that chute hasn't a hole in it, even though it was buried (if you believe the FBI version) since 1945/46. That is 63 years.

Source please.

The picture of Robbie Burroughs standing next to the parachute. From the FBI website. Looks like it's in real good shape. There were a lot of articles about the chute, but that silk thing keeps nagging at me for some reason. Here's a quick quote from one of the articles:

'Cossey said Monday that the parachute he examined last week could not have been used by Cooper because of differences in fabric. The parachute laid on his garage floor on Friday was silk; the parachute packed for Cooper was ripstop nylon, Cossey said.'

The hard truth is that no one can say it was a Cooper chute, but on the other hand their reason for saying it isn't doesn't make much sense to me.

:D:D Those darned provable facts.
Just one problem with those. Some people aren't going to
discuss any facts that don't support their case.
Especially if they have no facts that support their case.

I like to check in and see which rock has finally collapsed after being
eroded from the continuous waterfall of illogic and crap.

Remarkable that you are still here, but no sympathy,
I warned you about it months ago.

It's the old 95/5 rule. 95% of the useless drivel comes
from 5%. Cease to respond to that 5% and you will
cease wasting your time.

Just make up your mind, Flo. I can take it one way or another.

You just dont get it do you!

This case is NOT ABOUT YOU!

With all of the pressure you and your team
have applied, nobody's testimony about anything
is worth salt now if it has any association with you
... most especially anything from Flo or Tina.

You can rant and rave all night. Maybe some
angel will answer?

Georger says, regarding a very honest post I just made:

'This above is why I dont give this guy any marks.
Its all narcissism.'

So you say.

I scrub floors during the day and run AB of Seattle nights and weekends. I have to replace jeans all the time when I wear out the knees because some floors have to be hand-washed. I get up early every morning and bust ass to help put bread on the table and pay the bills. I am FAR from narcissistic, I assure you.

This link isn't a promo, just proof. We have no openings, even though it says we does. I haven't signed any new customers in over a year. I just thought you'd like to have a look.

http://bghousecleaning.webs.com/

You don't know me at all. So please don't presume to think you do.

I know what you say and do here and elsewhere.
I can read.

I'm sure you read very well. The comprehension skills? Umm, no comment.

When you decide to actually address the content of the posts I make with opinions of your own, rather than engaging in name-calling, feel free to do so. It isn't like I've been being mysterious or holding back on names, locations, and details. And if you want to see a document mentioned in any of my posts, just ask and I'll post it up. I have nothing to hide. Now that the confidentiality agreement with History Channel is expired, I don't have a problem.

My comprehension skills are just fine.

Get in your car, drive down to Amboy, find the
guy who found the chute, ask him for a sample
or ask to go to the site where the chute was found
and try a find a sample still in the ground. Take
a core sample next to the sample. Four feet deep
should be enough. Explore the area for anything
else pertinent. Make a check list before you go ..

Determine if the sample is sik or nylon and report
to the world - or keep the info for your next book.

You can use the Google map that is on the
internet to locate the approximate site ...
I posted that map ages ago ...

It may be that simple.

That was actually good advice. I think this is a job that needs to be done by a professional organization with credibility. Maybe a National Geographic team or something, not just Robert the Nobody from Auburn, WA.

I wonder if the FBI still has the parachute...

Here is a map to guide you on your way - its the
best I can do with 300k to use .

I wont give you coords to the exact site -
they may not be accurate.

Take your gps unit along.

You could also do some basic tests on the attic
space hole to see if money was ever there in
quantity - cotton paper fibres with ti dioxide,
iron, and sulfur should do it. The sulfur is from
the rubber bands. Do a swab for isoprenes.

Heres the map.

:)

:oI loved how you covered your tracks with this statement:

"People occasionally lie to you, or they get things wrong. Records are sometimes difficult to find, because forty years have gone by since Cooper pulled his little stunt and made fools of the Bureau. Dead ends pop up here and there. Sometimes you get things wrong, but the only way you can stay on the path to the truth is to figure out where you went wrong and move on. It ain't easy, trust me on this."

;)The only time you get if right is when the thread and othersget it right for you.

"nothing we found out really pointed AWAY from Kenny anymore"

:)You mean ACCEPT for the most important thing the color of his eyes and the fact that Cooper did NOT wear a toupee.

"It came from poor information. And it was one paragraph, more or less. Not being an expert on the case (I'm not) has advantages and disadvantages. The dis-advantage is that sometimes you might miss something that's already been established as a fact. Like that Scott did not go back to the rear cabin, for example.

:oThat information was posted right here in this forum - you just keep right on putting your foot in your mouth.
It was ALSO discussed in another place I posted yrs ago...so you did your research did you?

;)Again this phrase is SO typical of you:

"What really interests me in this whole thing isn't the money, but whether I'm right or wrong about Christiansen."

[:/]You live in WA - walk into the FBI office and sit down with the AGENT of record. He will tell you Christiansen was NOT Cooper.

"Someone is going to come forward with something, I'm almost certain of it"

[:/]All you care about is writing yourself into the Cooper saga and I will repeat: WALK into the FBI office and tell them who you are and talk to the agent of record. KC is without a doubt NOT Cooper, but you continue to rely on second hand information.

:DAgain another statement so typical of someone who is looking for glory:

"I just hope it goes one way or another in 2011. I mean, at some point you get tired of chasing this stuff. You want it to end, whether it goes in your favor or not."

:|You have been at this for a yr at the most - try 15 yrs and without someone out there pushing to get a book to press for profit. NOT one time have you walked into that FBI office and actually spoke to the FBI and if you did prove it.

P.S. I am surprised you didn't start with the FBI office and a visit with Florence!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Blevins stated:

Now he's trying to link a series of letters that were mailed to newspapers within 2 days after the crime all to Gossett, even though some of them were mailed from Modesto and other places far from where the hijacking occurred.

Duane Weber's sister in Modesto in 1971...! So now I am sure you will invent a connection to KC in the same manner. His sister would NEVER talk about why he was there - but there was someone with him. She BEGGED me NOT to go public because of the embarassement it would cause the family...She begged me to LEAVE THE PAST IN THE PAST. She was also afraid of her bother and stated that to me during the last five yrs. Duane was alive.

I depended on Himmelsbach to relay information when I found it, but I have recently learned that was a false sense of security.
Now things are going on that you do NOT have a clue about. I suggest you pay the FBI office a visit and soon. You might save yourself and your organization a lot of Bucks.

You say "other than he can put him in a chute" as though it's meaningless. Do you remember your first post here on dz.com, Jo? That is supposedly what you have spent all these years on here trying to do. So Blevins is not just one up on your case then, but a very significant one up, judged on your own basis.

We know he knew Paperlegs and that alone might be all we need to know to put Weber in a chute.
Too many parts of Duane's life have escaped the FBI because he wasn't living as Duane Weber.
We know he was at FT Benning perhaps as a civilian receiving jump training...or being taught to do the rigging. Why can't he go back to Cour'd alene. We may have that answer very soon and maybe that answer will put Weber in a chute.

Now things are going on that you do NOT have a clue about.

It seems that there are always things going on that only YOU know about.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

You could also do some basic tests on the attic space hole to see if money was ever there in quantity - cotton paper fibres with ti dioxide, iron, and sulfur should do it. The sulfur is from the rubber bands. Do a swab for isoprenes.

That's pretty smart advice. I copied it over and sent a message to Dan Rattenbury. He says no one's been up there since the TV guys came. I told him to stay out of there and allow no one any access until I can find a legitimate testing facility to go up to Bonney Lake and try that. Real smart. I may have misjudged you...okay, I'm SURE I did. B|

EDIT: I've sent your test proposal details and a cover message to Seattle's oldest chemical testing company. I tried to explain the situation as best as I could. They might do it.

www.nwlabs1896.com/

This is the email I sent them:

'Hi,
This is Robert Blevins from Adventure Books of Seattle. I'll try to keep this as brief as possible. Recently, the History Channel ran a show on their new program Brad Meltzer's Decoded about our new book on skyjacker D.B. Cooper. We alleged the hijacker was a former paratrooper and an employee of the airline named Kenny Christiansen. During filming, one of the things History Channel did was to use an infrared sensor device to try and locate cold or hollow spots in the walls of Christiansen's old house in Bonney Lake. It is now a print shop. They found a hiding spot in the attic between two joists that was covered by a single board and then hidden with some insulation. It was located just above what would be Christiansen's old bedroom.

It's been suggested that this may have been the spot where Christiansen hid the $200,000 ransom, which was a hundred bundles of twenty-dollar bills wrapped in rubber bands. I just got a message from a person who suggested that tests be done on the hiding spot to see if a large amount of cash was once hidden in that spot. Specifically, he said the following:

"You could also do some basic tests on the attic space hole to see if money was ever there in quantity - cotton paper fibres with ti dioxide, iron, and sulfur should do it. The sulfur is from the rubber bands. Do a swab for isoprenes..."

It makes sense that the oldest and most respected chemical testing company in Seattle should have a hand in this. The location of Christiansen's house is now the Priced Right Print and Sign Shop in Bonney Lake. The owner is Dan Rattenbury, and he would be very cooperative. He was cooperative with the History Channel people and I have spoken to him on several occasions. I have already suggested to him that such a test would be a good idea. I also told him not to allow anyone access to the attic. He told me no one's been up there since the History Channel film crew came. There is so much evidence against Christiansen now that if these tests came up positive, your company could actually take credit for helping to solve one of the biggest mysteries of the 20th century.

What do you think? Do you want to give it a try?

If you want more details about Christiansen and the rest of the story, try our website listed below.'

(Okay, I flattered them a little bit more than I should have, but then again I'm trying to get them to go and do this either free or at a reduced rate. ;))

Robt this may not be as automatic as you hope.
Go slowly and establish protocols for what
you want to test for and how.

For example, that attic access hole cover may
not be a hot spot, but some area adjacent to
the hole, or some place else in the attic.

The fibre glass complicates the search.

Just think this out and get advice.

Any 'evidence' found must be linked to Kenny
and then to the Cooper case. Stand-alone
evidence proves nothing ...

I decided to review the official, certified files and see if there was anything being missed about the Cooper case. Well it did not take long until the entire mystery began to unfold to reveal what has been hiding in plain sight for all these years. Study page 3 of this long secret document maintained by the FBI. Study it.

http://foia.fbi.gov/cooper_d_b/cooper_d_b_part01.pdf

This link takes you to the FBI’s web site even though the extension ends in P-D-F, but it is going to the government site where cameras and microphones will be activated in your bathrooms by your IP address. It is for this very reason that I keep a 5 gallon bucket and family pack of Charmin in my closet.

Now watch the following in its entirety and be forewarned about what will be some shocking and profound implications.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AepyGm9Me6w

Yes, it IS that obvious. Review the attached (Initial Composite) and name one person who is a better match? There is none.

Why so many aerial shots about a ‘cop show in Hawaii’? What was up with the fish eye photography of a jet airliner? Why the fictional name Hawaii Five O?

There is no reason for the gratuitous airborne imagery or the jets unless there was a coded message about an aircraft. The name Hawaii contains 3 syllables…. Hmmmm… 3 Five O or is it; 3-O-5? The sky bound filming and the name representing a series of numbers coming to Flight Three Oh Five, is simply too fitting to be a coincidence.

Now this takes me back to Jack Lord who is a dead ringer for Cooper. Initial composites are always more reliable than later versions (well known fact). Since this was during the 70’s and electric typewriters were still exotic pieces of equipment the following is the most plausible and logical situation. Some low level bureaucrat was trying to hammer out the APB for Cooper and mistyped Wanted: Lord, Jack as ‘Wanted: nor, Jack’ which evolved into Norjack. The confusion began when some fat fingered clerk locked a pair of keys together on his Remington DeLuxe and didn’t bother to review the copy before publication. It happens more than you may think.

Was there anything else? I’ve found there to be exactly two people from the Hawaii Five-O opening that are still surviving (see: Surviving Witnesses). I have spent hours and hours reviewing these images late into the night. Sure, it is a sacrifice but that comes with the territory. Here is what I found about these two innocent, exotic, tropical, scorching hot vixens of America’s latest state:

The first and last image is of, Elizabeth Louise Malamalamaokalani White Logue. With a name like that she would not be easy to find, yet I located a recent picture.

Images 2 to 10 belong to Helen Kuoha-Torco, who still resides in Hawaii and has a recent photo (see: Holy Hala Haka Lah) and the mystery should all but completely solved.

That’s right, you got it, two women who are both in their 70’s look like that? How could this possibly occur? It is easy when one is under the constant, skilled and very private care of a plastic surgeon who was funded via proceeds that Jack Lord acquired from Northwest Orient Airlines. This isn’t bread crumbs being left behind, it is a trail of bakeries pointing a dozen baguettes at Steve McGarrett. I guess he thought playing a cop would make the crime all the easier, just another one of his slips which I caught.

Now I have to get an interview (aka interrogation) with Helen and Elizabeth. I’m supremely adept at extracting information and many other things (wink, wink, nudge) from women who ultimately found themselves in rather delicate situations afterward (see: Farflungs Resume).

I don’t know how this will ultimately turn out, but I’m confident that this is something that has never been published about Cooper before. Whadaya think about that Sluggo Monster? Time for a “Jack Lord” composite reference on your web site?

In HA HA HA - the book Blevins claimes NO knowledge of, but the thread is proof he had this knowledge and knew the statement about the Capt. was erroneous.

NOW, for a little bit of fun! How man of you have read HA HA HA?

Those of you who have read this view the post I am attaching and the we can all HA HA HA.

:):D:D
I have been aware of this for yrs and yrs, but only decided to post it today, because of all the Blevin's crap he knows he took right out of that book - almost word for word. I might take this one step forward and dig out the book and quote that paragraph.

In the mean time Enjoy the picture below:

Not the artist drawing on page # 77. It is a hand with a watch.

Note the watch is on the Left hand.

On Page 69 - this character sure looks like a comic character of a woman we have all seen in the Cooper stories.

Thru out the book is a character by the name of Fucks - This is rather hilarious because one of the suspects worked for someone with that last name.

The Tax consequences are all mentioned in this book.

Dr. Arden Peterson is quoted as saying the hijacker "comes off as a kind of curious Robin Hood, taking from the rich - or at least the big and complex. It doesn't really matter whether he gives to the poor or not."

It was the consensus in this chapter "Cooper accomplished what he wanted". Not only did he have the money, but public opinion was with him. He made "the cops look like the charlatans they can be and everyone loved it".

Below - you will love this:

Page 306 from HA HA HA by D.B. Cooper. By Signum Books Ltd. Editor Judi Van Cleave. Art Assistance and sketches by Greg Ellingson.

I wandered into a pet shop, a separate concession within the department store. There was a cuddly spaniel puppy with big round eyes. He sat forlornly in a chicken wire cage. The dog was obviously lonely and loving; his eyes indicated his desire to be taken home with someone. Tail Waggin, eyes beggin, he looked at me as I approached.

"Nice Puppy", I said. My Heart went out to him. Since I had been in a cage, I sympathized with anyone or anything that had to live in one. I wanted to take the puppy, but there wasn't even a home waiting for me let alone for a dog.

Skipping some of it to get to the punch line - as he offers to pay for the dog more than the store is asking and then agrees to buy a yrs worth of food and the throws in an extra $10. Then he tells her he want her to do something for the extra 10.

"Oh yeah?" she cocked her head knowingly, but still smiled a bit. Her eyes sparkled mischievously.

"Yeah," I retorted, making a mock leer, "Seriously, I want you to watch, I mean really watch, and when the first kid comes in here wanting a puppy that you're sure can't afford it, I want you to give this on to him and the year's supply of food, too. The the puppy'll have a good home.

The clerk is crying

"It's okay, I want to do it. I want this puppy to have a loving home. Can you take care of it for me?"

Jo: Haven't seen the book you mention.

Before I took on this DB Cooper thing, I mostly read science fiction and true-life adventure, crime novels, and a few other genres. I'm pretty selective on what I read because I'm also pretty busy. I haven't read any of the DB Cooper books.

That is a piece of critical information! You are writing a book to prove a subject was Cooper - then it better be correct because this book involves something that really happened and Myths need to eliminated.:$ Yes, you should be blushing!

:|If you are unable to do this without probagating more myths than already exist about the Skyjacking of 1971, maybe you should stick with fiction.

Farflung said:

I don’t know how this will ultimately turn out, but I’m confident that this is something that has never been published about Cooper before. Whadaya think about that Sluggo Monster? Time for a “Jack Lord” composite reference on your web site?

Farflung, I’m way ahead of you! I’m already building the pages and hope to have them up in a few days. Over a year ago (based on a tip from Jo Weber) I discovered that there were many anagrams hidden in the Hawaii Five-O opening credits. I can’t discuss all of them just yet (I’m waiting for a response from the FBI), but soon I’ll be able to talk. I will tell you this though, you don’t know nearly ALL about the Hawaii Five-O connection (to NORJAK).

Here’s some things I want you to think about:

With James Macarthur as Danny is an anagram for "A Maharajah Mercy Wind Stunts".

Starring Jack Lord is an anagram for "Jarring Stark Cold".

Kam Fong as Chin Ho is an anagram for "Shack Man Hoofing" and "Cash Foam Honking".

As soon as I can get in touch with the pig farmer (in China) to confirm some things I can’t talk about, I’ll be able to prove to everyone’s satisfaction that:
  • Cooper learned to skydive from an (eastern) Indian Shaman,

• Was very surprised at how cold is was on the ground and how much the chute-pop hurt his crotch,

• Hiked to a shack where a man (accomplice) was waiting to show him how to hide the money in a gaggle of geese near the Washougal spillway.

• I’m expecting to make a BIG announcement in a few days.

The only loose end I have now is figuring why that one goose went over to Tena Bar.

The material above is the intellectual (yeah right!) property of Slug-fest Inc. and may not be reproduced, stored, transferred, or spoken of without permission (in writing) of Slug-fest Inc. doing business as (DBA) What-da-fuchs-da-madder-wid-u.com

Web Page
    Blog
    NORJAK Forum

After we suffer his long reading list he then states:

That's the stuff I read, not trash like Ha Ha Ho or whatever. And I might not get stuff right sometimes, but neither do I engage in plagiarism.

When it comes to Cooper you READ EVERYTHING - fiction, trash and all of the other books published.

What did your research into this subject consist of or why are you posting in the DZ?

You aren't the 1st writer to come to this thread, but at least the other writers came here to learn more about their subject and not to promote their books

You continued to post here because you needed the help of experts in this field. You thought you had your book all together only to discover there are people like the guys in this forum who ACTUALLY know what they are talking about. There are WHUFFO's like myself who are here just because of the subject matter - why this thread exists in the 1st place.

Before you finish your "book" I suggest you read the book called THE SKYJACKER His flights of Fantasy by David G. Hubbard. In fact I suggest you read it before you put your "story" on the shelves.

This book was written based on REAL interviews with multiple skyjackers. It should be required reading for anyone comptemplating writing a book about Cooper...Fact or Fiction.

Farflung, I’m way ahead of you! I’m already building the pages and hope to have them up in a few days. Over a year ago (based on a tip from Jo Weber) I discovered that there were many anagrams hidden in the Hawaii Five-O opening credits. I can’t discuss all of them just yet (I’m waiting for a response from the FBI), but soon I’ll be able to talk. I will tell you this though, you don’t know nearly ALL about the Hawaii Five-O connection (to NORJAK).

DUH!:)

Jo: Haven't seen the book you mention.

Before I took on this DB Cooper thing, I mostly read science fiction and true-life adventure, crime novels, and a few other genres. I'm pretty selective on what I read because I'm also pretty busy. I haven't read any of the DB Cooper books.

If the book “D.B. Cooper: The Real McCoy” is searched on Amazon, there is a single 2 star review that is quite interesting.

(See attachment: Adventure Books Review)

It looks like someone at Adventure Books of Seattle or perhaps a person posing as a person at the same, has taken it upon themselves to write a bad review about The Real McCoy.

RobertMBlevins states he has not read any DB Cooper books so it could not be him as he is so honest.

Someone needs to answer for this outrage and be soundly thrashed for such a blatant impropriety. An act which is best described as disingenuous.

Even if every single person here bought one, it wouldn't add up to the Ingram orders for a single day. So yeah...(laughs)...I don't know why I do it. I really need to stop. Maybe they make a Chantix drug for DB Cooper folks.

1/2 a million views on here, and no closer to solving it than when ya'll started! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Jo Stated:

'What did your research into this subject consist of or why are you posting in the DZ?'

-----------------

Blevins :
    "This is beginning to sound like an interview or something."

:D:DJo gets a good Laugh!
    ------------

Blevins:
    "Your question about why I post to DZ is a good one because I've asked myself that same question."

:D:)Now I (Jo) have the giggles!
    ---------

Blevins:
    b] So yeah...(laughs)...I don't know why I do it. I really need to stop. Maybe they make a Chantix drug for DB Cooper folks. I should check for this with my doctor. B|
    They should put up a warning regarding the Cooper case:

:D:D;):)Now Jo is cracking up!:):S:D
    ----------------------------

Blevins:
    'Side effects include obsession, rambling, incoherence, mood swings, depression, and insomnia...'

:D:D:DLaughing too hard to type...and I expect Orange to pop in any moment accusing me of being saddist.

I am sorry it is just FUNNY - A couple of posters I believe told you would NOT be able stay away from this thread. It is addictive!

I decided to review the official, certified files and see if there was anything being missed about the Cooper case. Well it did not take long until the entire mystery began to unfold to reveal what has been hiding in plain sight for all these years. Study page 3 of this long secret document maintained by the FBI. Study it.....

Farflung, that was brilliant. And more plausible than some of the other stuff we have seen here :D
    Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

What has been hiding in plain sight all these years, is that the person that made that jump died. Funny thing is we all know it. Still People want to make money of this case ,some copy right there stories others right books still others try to articulate the story. The sad thing is there is alot of people that try to read into the subject. Most of them are mes led by fiction writers and people that just want to be important, Never mind the real slueths that would realy like to solve the case with real fact's.Others, All they want is the almighty dollar. Orange 1 Geoger Amazon 377 Quade farflung Vicki.(Robert99 i did not forget you.) are just a few out for the real people that would like to solve the case, They don't care about money. And they believe in the truth. answers . these people realy would like to solve this case.So it is my opinion that these people and there research is based on fact and worth a strong look. Jerry