47 47
quade

DB Cooper

There is no shortage of mysteries from past civilizations. For centuries we have puzzled over the existence and creation of the 'Seven Wonders of the Ancient World'. I have marvelled at their abilities to construct something like the great pyramids and think they must have possessed some higher form of intelligence. This falls apart once another element is included.

The discovery of the Rosetta Stone revealed not only the translation for Egyptian hieroglyphs, it also demonstrated how adept the human race was at kissing rump by 200 BC. Some things have simply not changed. Historians can translate thousands and thousands of writings, chiseled into the stone walls where tributes of wine and cotton were sent abroad. Or what a great and wise leader Ptolemy was around Canopus. After all that, do you think one of those Byzantine buttholes managed to leave a drawing or description of how the pyramids were constructed? Not one. For as great as their technological achievements appear, human nature dictates that future generations will be far more fascinated by who got a boat load of sheep, versus how one of the wonders of the world was built.

It was in fact the Rosetta Stone which facilitated the understanding of these archaic cultures. Have we been blind to what other mysteries could be solved should a similar discovery to the Rosetta Stone be blundered upon? What were our ancestors trying to tell us through the ages that was of such import? Gaze upon what has been blankly staring you in the face for the past 38 years and it will become all so obvious. Hidden in plain sight, or what?

I did not even go to the site.
The FBI is well aware and so is Himmelsback that Duane talked about the Triple Nickles and pointed out areas they trained in.

It was one of first conversations as we approached Pendleton, but he mentioned some place North of Pendleton (one of the places intend to find on my trip) that the Triple Nickles jump and trained at before they were even called the Triple Nickles and were utilized by the government.

You are aware I have consistently asked the FBI and others if Duane could have been an errand boy - because the blacks could not go into most of the restaurants - This was because of something Duane said.

Now I am going to the site and see if I have been there before and will let you know if I see something I have not seen before.

P.S. One of the places Duane talked about was WALLA WALLA.
I already had that on my map. Duane was very familiar with the Balloons that landed - all in the conversations. As you know I have consistently tried to get more information than has ever been written about the Balloon Bombs and the fear the government thought they might have a Chemical within them and did NOT want want to frighten the citizens in those areas of the Balloon finds. Also remember that Duane Weber had Chemical Warfar training and that his Uncle Lyman VanBuren Weber was drafted for the second time in 1944, but chose to do public service work (we never found out what that work was).

No I am not saying Duane was military at that time - but he was connected to all of this SOMEHOW. This is where I started in 1996 - with little or no assistance. Also remember how many time I have told you guys that Duane's nickname was Dusty.

Also remember the story about the man in Virginai Beach, VA - a neighbor leaving Duane in charge of his home and pool while they were on a trip. When the man returned for his trip - the lady next door asked him who the N----- who was caring for the place.

This man had an IMPROMPTUED party that same night. We were invited, but asked to come a little bit later in the evening. This neighbor took Duane over to this woman and said "I want you to meet the N-----, who took care of my home. He made a spectacle of this on purpose - others in the room knew what was coming. This casual friend (neighbor of ours) wanted to put this woman on the spot in front of other . He succeeded and she left the party immediately. Since Duane and I were older, we only had one drink and then walked back to our house. Duane was in on what Chuck was going to do. Yes, Chuck was the Skydiver neighbor whose last name I could not remember.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo, There is a book on the balloon bombs that you might be interested in. The title is "Balloon Bomb Attacks on North America", by Robert C. Mikesh, ISBN 0-8168-3950-6. I saw one of these balloon bombs near Wenatchee, WA in 1945. It was at about 5 or 10 feet above the ground level and being circled by a couple of P-38s which shot it down when it drifted to a more unpopulated area. Have you ever heard of Cold Creek, WA in the 1945 period?

Robert

Jo wrote:

Really? You didn't read the part about the white errand boy jock carrier?

Just kidding Jo.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo, There is a book on the balloon bombs that you might be interested in. The title is "Balloon Bomb Attacks on North America", by Robert C. Mikesh, ISBN 0-8168-3950-6. I saw one of these balloon bombs near Wenatchee, WA in 1945. It was at about 5 or 10 feet above the ground level and being circled by a couple of P-38s which shot it down when it drifted to a more unpopulated area. Have you ever heard of Cold Creek, WA in the 1945 period?

Robert

I should have said about 5 or 10 thousand feet above ground level.

The FBI is well aware and so is Himmelsback that Duane talked about the Triple Nickles and pointed out areas they trained in.

It was one of first conversations as we approached Pendleton, but he mentioned some place North of Pendleton (one of the places intend to find on my trip) that the Triple Nickles jump and trained at before they were even called the Triple Nickles and were utilized by the government.

You are aware I have consistently asked the FBI and others if Duane could have been an errand boy - because the blacks could not go into most of the restaurants - This was because of something Duane said.

Now I am going to the site and see if I have been there before and will let you know if I see something I have not seen before.

P.S. One of the places Duane talked about was WALLA WALLA.
I already had that on my map. Duane was very familiar with the Balloons that landed - all in the conversations. As you know I have consistently tried to get more information than has ever been written about the Balloon Bombs and the fear the government thought they might have a Chemical within them and did NOT want want to frighten the citizens in those areas of the Balloon finds. Also remember that Duane Weber had Chemical Warfar training and that his Uncle Lyman VanBuren Weber was drafted for the second time in 1944, but chose to do public service work (we never found out what that work was).

No I am not saying Duane was military at that time - but he was connected to all of this SOMEHOW. This is where I started in 1996 - with little or no assistance. Also remember how many time I have told you guys that Duane's nickname was Dusty.

Also remember the story about the man in Virginai Beach, VA - a neighbor leaving Duane in charge of his home and pool while they were on a trip. When the man returned for his trip - the lady next door asked him who the N----- who was caring for the place.

This man had an IMPROMPTUED party that same night. We were invited, but asked to come a little bit later in the evening. This neighbor took Duane over to this woman and said "I want you to meet the N-----, who took care of my home. He made a spectical of this on purpose - others in the room knew what was coming. This casual friend (neighbor of ours) wanted to put this woman on the spot infront of other . He succeed and she left the party immediately. Since Duane and I were older, we only had one drink and then walked back to our house. Duane was in on what Chuck was going to do. Yes, Chuck was the Skydiver neighbor whose last name I could not remember.

Could you pass a 555-Triple-Nickle-jumpers-
in-the-Pacific-NW lie detector test?

Would you take one?

Robert

Another good but obscure book all about Japanese attacks on the US West Coast during WW2: Silent Siege, lots of tech detail about the Fouga ballons and also about sub carried seaplane attack aircraft.

http://www.amazon.com/Silent-Siege-III-Civilians-Documentary/dp/0936738731

Most balloons were made of doped paper. Some were assembled as class projects by school children. Some "scout" balloons had HF telemetry with a vacuum tube transmitter! The Fougas (incindiary balloons) had an ingenious system for automatically releasing sand ballast to maintain altitude.

The balloons were supposed to set the Pacific NW forests ablaze but the only time the trans Pacific winds really favored the operation was winter when the forests were too wet to ignite and support a sustained burn. The program was a huge failure as a weapon.

Some UFO debunkers thought the Roswell alien was a mummified Japanese midget found long after the war. Their theory was that the Japanese experimented with manned balloons to insert spies and saboteurs onto the US mainland. Small pilots would be chosen to minimize payload. Roswell crash debris was consistent with a balloon and it turned out it (according to the USAF) was a cold war balloon project carrying an instrument payload to monitor atomic tests, Project Mogul. The alien story appears to be urban myth. So does the Duane as a Ranger trained jumper story.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Robert

Another good but obscure book all about Japanese attacks on the US West Coast during WW2: Silent Siege, lots of tech detail about the Fouga ballons and also about sub carried seaplane attack aircraft.

http://www.amazon.com/Silent-Siege-III-Civilians-Documentary/dp/0936738731

Most balloons were made of doped paper. Some were assembled as class projects by school children. Some "scout" balloons had HF telemetry with a vacuum tube transmitter! The Fougas (incindiary balloons) had an ingenious system for automatically releasing sand ballast to maintain altitude.

The balloons were supposed to set the Pacific NW forests ablaze but the only time the trans Pacific winds really favored the operation was winter when the forests were too wet to ignite and support a sustained burn. The program was a huge failure as a weapon.

Some UFO debunkers thought the Roswell alien was a mummified Japanese midget found long after the war. Their theory was that the Japanese experimented with manned balloons to insert spies and saboteurs onto the US mainland. Small pilots would be chosen to minimize payload. Roswell crash debris was consistent with a balloon and it turned out it (according to the USAF) was a cold war balloon project carrying an instrument payload to monitor atomic tests, Project Mogul. The alien story appears to be urban myth. So does the Duane as a Ranger trained jumper story.

My understanding is that the balloon bomb project itself was a direct result of the insults to the Empire that resulted from the Doolittle raid in April 1942. The Japanese responded in kind as best they could but it took them about two years to get the balloons developed and most of them were launched in 1944 and 1945.

Robert

The alien story appears to be urban myth. So does the Duane as a Ranger trained jumper story.

No. A myth is defined as:

"A myth is a sacred narrative that validates a religious system passed on through traditions
of a body of people. Normally, myth transpires outside or before human time. Mythic events within human history are usually called legends."

Duane as a Ranger is meither a myth, an urban myth, or a legend. All it is is Jo Weber's story ...
which you talk about a lot! So you and Jo are the only people on Earth talking about this - does this
body of two people on Dropzone make it a legend?
I doubt it.

This is a two person legend developed at a carnival
expressly designed to stop the crowd to pay attention
and spend time ....

... for what purpose God and you and Jo only know!

perverse entertainment I guess.

Could you pass a 555-Triple-Nickle-jumpers-
in-the-Pacific-NW lie detector test?

Would you take one

What is a 555 Triple Nickle Jumper lie detector test or is this just a joke.

I am not lieing nor am I joking about having told Himmelsbach and the FBI about the early research...and remember that at that time even though Himmelsbach was retired, I did tie him to the FBI and felt he was sharing whatever I said to them. I had communications about this many times with others...

If you are genuinely wondering if I would take a lie detector test in general - the answer is yes. I asked for one way back when. Now with all of the yrs and all the different people I have spoke to and told things to and the deception I have sometimes had to use to extract information - I am not sure how that would affect any test results.

Yes, Georger I have had to be very devious - to extract information from certain individuals. I did not enjoy doing these things, but with certain individuals I had to play along with them - to see if the information they maintained they had was valid.

For your information and I will again set the record straight - Duane Weber told me he had Ranger training - that does NOT mean parachute training. I did NOT know that jumpers where called Rangers until this forum.

To me a Ranger was a Forestry Ranger or having to do with forest fire fighting. My initial thoughts about "Ranger" were very simple.,,I had never associated the word Ranger with military until Duane's confession.

As for Ranger training at Fort Benning - all I have is what Duane told me about Ft. Benning ---what he said does not say he was a RANGER. "Over there is where we lived" and then pointing further N and S. "Over there is were we jumped." This was in the Ft. Benning and Phenix City area...there are a couple of things he said during that time that bring me to the conclusion he was actually there.

He talked about a building where they made pictures and he talked about a man who used another man's name and serial number, but was found out. How or why one would do this was a puzzle - but I questioned little in the way of questions about his past. I had a past and he had and I never talked about my prior husband or my old boyfriends or my life before I met him - only what was obvious.
I had 2 children and I was divorced - and why I divorced this husband.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tree-rescue-system-Paraglider-paragliding-paramotor-PPG_W0QQitemZ190433167695QQcategoryZ91561QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m8QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DMW%26its%3DC%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D5%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D5194143590346495789

An earlier version is carried in mil ejection survival packages. Much longer descent line in the military version. Bet Amazon has used something like this.

A smoke jumper surely would carry something similar if jumping into the woods.

There are a few organizations involved in the search or simple discussion about Amelia Earhart. Those groups with a 'common cause' really go at it hammer and tong, over who is the one true and righteous source of information. Especially stunning, considering neither has found a single bit of evidence.

Ditching, crash landing on other islands and beheadings by the Japanese are but a few of the passionate and unsubstantiated claims. All parties concerned have proof that they are correct.

Same for the Bigfoot hunt. So protective over their subject, that when a book was published about how the hoax was staged; Amazon.com had ratings of either one star or five; depending which camp you were in alignment. Bigfoot, no less.

While in Roswell, I went native and explored both (yes, there are two) UFO crash museums. One of the docents/curators was very concerned about my intended visit to the other establishment. They are just in it for the money and not very serious about the crash, he said. Yeah, and neither am I. In fact, the other 'museum' is near a tavern where I could better absorb some knowledge. For it was on a bar stool, which resembles a flying saucer, that I consumed several 'Beam me Up, Scotty's' (Jim Beam, 7 Up and Cutty Sark). I really had the genuine 'space experience' after that. I started to battle with all the local inhabitants and found the lady with the green 'skin condition' to be quite fetching. I had the upper hand until one of them 'transported' me to a restroom in the Greyhound Station where I was held in paralysis, on the floor, by some invisible force. I filed a report with the police, but they instantly began the cover up with a bunch of unrelated questions. What is that stench and what is all over the front of your shirt? Typical.

Be it Earhart, Bigfoot or Greys; there is a struggle for dominance through a battle of wills rather than wits.

Great post Farflung.

I love that group (Tigahr?) that links every bit of trash found on or near Howland Island with AE. An old shoe? Amelia's! An old piece of aluminum? From her Electra! A bone fragment? Hers.

I hear rumors that some serious money is funding high tech sonar mapping in some AE probable ditching areas. It's a needle in a haystack but you never know. I do think her plane will be found, just a matter of time.

I wish the USN would look. They have amazing deep sea acoustic imaging capability.

I wonder if unsolved bank robberies have increased in the Seattle area since Ckret left? Probably. I know he is itching to post the info which confirms this hunch, but sadly Jo has made that impossible.

Hi Ckret! I wish you could post your review of DORKZONE, thre Youtube video. I know you got a chuckle.

Jerry, you ought to come back and say hello once in a while. Fall salmon should be running up your stream now to spawn. Catch any?

Gaze upon what has been blankly staring you in the face for the past 38 years and it will become all so obvious.

Which brings full circle what I've always thought happened since becoming a fledgling demonstration jumper trying things that hadn't been tried before...

You plan and prepare, but it isn't until you step into the wind-stream that you realize ya didn't think of everything and the extra stuff you had latched on to you, goes flying off into some fourth dimension.

As ya pull the ripcord you yell son-of-a bitch because you know you just spent a lotta time and money with nothing to show for it but a couple of leg-strap and ego bruises...sulk away when ya land, hoping nobody notices that ya did everything right ~but the easy part.

:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tree-rescue-system-Paraglider-paragliding-paramotor-PPG_W0QQitemZ190433167695QQcategoryZ91561QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m8QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DMW%26its%3DC%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D5%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D5194143590346495789

An earlier version is carried in mil ejection survival packages. Much longer descent line in the military version. Bet Amazon has used something like this.

A smoke jumper surely would carry something similar if jumping into the woods.

Yes.. I have used a personal lowering device a couple times:) We had to teach the college boys how to use theirs should the need arise on landing in a triple canopy forest. They were a flat nylon webbing stowed in a pad like contraption and snapped onto the parachute backpack and had about 250ft of flat s-folded webbing. the end had a snap that you could attach thru your risers before disconnecting from them. Once pulled the Capewell release you drop a few feet until any slack in the system is taken up.... that can get the ole pucker factor up.:o

I still have one .. that I never had to use just sitting there in my rigging room:ph34r:

Mine is one of the USAF versions used in the SE Asian War Games with the little brake mechanism, snap attached to the end of the webbing. I installed some snaps in my paraglider harness to snap this thing in... JUST in case I ended up in a friggin Sitka spruce over on the Oregon Coast where we used to fly.. We used to get some GREAT ridge lift in the afternoon northwesterlies... but getting into the rotors on back side of those was over some BIG ass trees.. old growth and some fliers.. managed to end up in those and then have to call out the local rescue guys. Me... No way... that would be too embarrassing :)

There is a newer one for sale on Ebay right now if you want one.

Personal Lowering Device

I like the Roswell stuff, but $279 for ONE 0.47 microfarad 600 VDC capacitor? OMG. Does gullibility know no limits? I'll put my cheap two dollar Sprague Orange Drop caps up against these kilobuck Holy Grail caps in a double blind A-B test where they are used in the same amp and toggled with a DPDT switch. I'll bet the difference is inaudible.

I don't doubt Dr. Marcel's honesty or integrity, he is just wrong in his memory of what actually happened. There were no alien bodies. I'd LOVE to believe we've been visited by ETs, but it just has not happened regardless of how many honest people think they have witnessed such visitations.

I don't doubt Jo's honesty either, but her honesty doesn't mean her conclusions and memories are accurate.

Every Cooper book, TV special, etc is good for solving the case even if it's wrong factually because it will stir things up and reach more people. Someday someone may recall something odd about someone they knew that links them to Norjack. Bring on the Blevins, Cooks, Todaws and Webers. It's all good.

Hey Amazon. Byron Boogie is Oct 15-17. You gonna be there? I'm jumping there on the 16th. Jim Wilson (holds Canadian record for most jumps in a day, 200) will be there flying Pink Floyd, one of two experimental 11 cell canopies made by PD to do cross country flying with a freefall deployable chute. It is pink of course and looks more like a paraglider than a skydive canopy.

Thanks for the correction on the Tighar Amelia E relic island. That group is a great example of confirmation bias. When one piece of riveted aluminum they found didn't match the rivet spacing on a Lockheed Electra they noted that AE's plane had suffered a mishap before the epic flight and therefore this piece was likely from a repair patch.

It's like that piece of unidentified hardware that Jo sold at a garage sale.
It HAD to be from a parachute.

Nope no Byron Boogie for me.
I grounded myself until I can get my right shoulder put back together. I thought it had healed sufficiently.. I had a new rig ( upsized ) all set to go and in just lifting my laptop bag I dislocated it again. Needless to say I am happy standing on the ground and not being in the air WISHING I was standing on the ground with a dislocated shoulder trying to figure out how the hell I am going to do a one handed landing.

Plus.. while I love Byron... I have lost too many friends from there over the last few years....[:/][:/]

Did you see the pics of the Lockheed Electra that my friend Jim owns???

Its a very interesting old bird.

I like the Roswell stuff, but $279 for ONE 0.47 microfarad 600 VDC capacitor? OMG. Does gullibility know no limits? I'll put my cheap two dollar Sprague Orange Drop caps up against these kilobuck Holy Grail caps in a double blind A-B test where they are used in the same amp and toggled with a DPDT switch. I'll bet the difference is inaudible.

I don't doubt Dr. Marcel's honesty or integrity, he is just wrong in his memory of what actually happened. There were no alien bodies. I'd LOVE to believe we've been visited by ETs, but it just has not happened regardless of how many honest people think they have witnessed such visitations.

I don't doubt Jo's honesty either, but her honesty doesn't mean her conclusions and memories are accurate.

Every Cooper book, TV special, etc is good for solving the case even if it's wrong factually because it will stir things up and reach more people. Someday someone may recall something odd about someone they knew that links them to Norjack. Bring on the Blevins, Cooks, Todaws and Webers. It's all good.

You may change your mind.
Or you may not.

BTW...Tighar is looking for Amelia evidence on Nikumaroro Island, not Howland. AE never made it to Howland. So far, what they have is pretty thin.

BTW...Another weird DBC connection that points to me being DBC! My grandfather taught Amelia to play golf and made her golf clubs. http://www.aicommand.com/AmeliaEarhart.htm

BTW, why is AE being mentioned in a thread about DBC? OMG, is that the theme to "Twilight Zone" I hear playing? Yes!

BTW, Rod Serling was in the 11th Airborne. OMG!!
Guru312

I am not DB Cooper

That V Cap, Audio Capacitor reminded me of another 'confirmation bias' with an outfit called EEStor.

What is surprising is how much proof a group of people need to realize something is fishy versus how little information others need. Since these super capacitors are for use in electric cars and this will save the world, there is a barrel full of well intended hardons attached to true believers.

First claim was their testing by charging and draining one of these little wonders one million times. See how diligent? They tested one that many times and published a 3 to 6 minute recharge to 100%. Let's do some math.

Using the quickest recharge cycle of 3 minutes and one million tests would be 3,000,000 minutes or 50,000 hours or 2,083 days or 5.7 years. That's right, assuming they could charge in 3 minutes and discharge that energy in zero time, the test would require 5.7 years to complete. Yet, there are those who still believe.

Power density. A YouTube video (Alt Vehicles Panel part 4) has some 'expert' explaining how a capacitor the size of a 3 lb coffee can (2:47 video time) will provide one of his cars (ZENN) with enough power for 400 miles. The reaction on the video is met with a resounding yawn or perhaps smug belief. A Prius has the highest of mileage ratings of 51 mpg or 7.8 gallons (46 lbs) to go 400 miles. EEStor just claimed to have a greater power density than the queen of hydrocarbons - gasoline. People still wanted to 'wait and see'.

For many companies 'smarter than you' have invested in EEStor. Lockheed and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (investors in Intel) put money into EEStor, therefore it is true. In spite of overwhelming information to the contrary, large companies have in fact made poor business decisions. Kleiner Perkins also invested in the Segway.

One of the biggest irritants to 'believers' is the test time or power density issues. They will whine; What does that have to do with cutting edge technology? The lack of allegory, simile and example is the mother's milk to fledgling myths and legends. Don't confuse the issue by introducing subjects like time equations and comparisons to gasoline, just accept the future and quit being a Luddite.

My favorite was the guy who simply went to the EEStor building and photographed the electric service and asked if it looked like it was capable of a 15 kwh charge every three minutes. Priceless.

My favorite was the guy who simply went to the EEStor building and photographed the electric service and asked if it looked like it was capable of a 15 kwh charge every three minutes. Priceless.

Priceless indeed. Hey, Kleiner, Perkin or Doerr could drive a Segway cross country with no recharges with one of these caps.

My thermodynamics professor spent two days taking us through famous frauds: perpetual motion machines, non nuke energy sources with impossibly high E densities, all the old hydrolysis tricks (burning water as fuel) etc. In the end he said there is no free lunch and that you don't need to be physicist to spot the swindles. He said a classic sign is claim of persecution or suppression, a GIANT leap in claimed efficency over current state of the art and failure to publically demonstrate claimed results with a credible indepedent entity making the measurements.

What does this tech stuff have to do with DBC? Not much, but it is relavent from a psych standpoint.

People who want miracles when presented with a fork in the evidence path that could go either way, take the yellow brick road.

Me? I shave with Occam's razor and believe in the conservation of energy. It's the only law that wasnt influenced by lobbyists.

Could technology help solve Norjack? Hard to say, because we dont really know very much about what was found on the money, in the plane and on the tie.

I do wish they had saved the raw radar tapes from the SAGE system at McChord from that night. Who knows what we might have been able to extract from them today. We do know that the processed SAGE data display would have blocked a Cooper exit echo on the screen, but I bet it was in the raw signal.

Guru and I both know that jumper echos show up really well on ATC radar at surprisingly long distances. At times ATC guys could accurately count the number of jumpers in freefall by carefully examing their screens.

We might have even been able to tell if Cooper opened the chute by a rapid change in forward velocity.

I do wish they had saved the raw radar tapes from the SAGE system at McChord from that night. Who knows what we might have been able to extract from them today. We do know that the processed SAGE data display would have blocked a Cooper exit echo on the screen, but I bet it was in the raw signal.

and your PROOF they didn't ?
You have no proof.

The FACT is McChord was taking its orders from elsewhere. McChord had no discretion in this matter. Fairly strict protocols applied in matters of this kind.
Protocols which apply to this very day ...

What is this "we do know..." nonsense? Are you
writing a book with Blevins?

Stick to a topic for 1 minute & stop rambling like Jo?

Very likely nothing of substance is ever going to
be posted here. I wonder why!

Please continue your regularly scheduled rambling ...

Occam's Razor states:
One should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything.
(Leibnitz)
;)

[edit] If you apply Occams Razor to this case then things get simple very quickly... the placard dropped nearly directly under flight path, the money at Tina Bar at or nearly under flight path ... and you can connect the dots however other facts allow.

Even Himmelsbach was saying by 1978 (or earlier)
that Cooper bailed "12 miles north of Portland ...
the previous estimate was wrong." He repeated this
statement publically in at least 5 interviews BEFORE
any money had turned up at Tina Bar. No east route was mentioned or existed on anyone's screen, literally.

No east route existed prior to the money find in
Feb 1980 and two consultant reports given
the FBI which supplied the idea of a Washougal washdown Theory ... and worse, if there ever was
an east route nobody involved in the east route on the ground who would have known about it! knew and still does not know! anything about it, neverheard of it. So, it must have been secret
to the point of being secret from those directly involved ON THE GROUND.

To quote one person interviewed last year who
would have known, who would have had to know!: "WTF is that about!? This is the first time
Im hearing about this ... we were told .... we would
have known about this .... WE SAW ...etc etc etc
etc etc......."