47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

You took the trouble to re-post that entire thing...

And then all you have to say is THIS:

'Don't you find it strange Ms. Burroughs didn't just say: "Ask RobertMBlevins, he knows, the truth of everything!"

Actually, I don't. Your pithy, without-any-merit, and empty response is noted. Added to the others...which are many and legend.

Robert, you are the one who is making all the claims as if you have all the answers. how long was the chute in the ground? can you verify Cossey looked at for 10 seconds and left?

I'm also reading the owner claimed "part of the chute was white and conical shaped, remains buried in the ground"

You automatically assumed the FBI concluded it was Wallings chute. this was a week after they found it. it's very possible they already concluded it wasn't Cooper's chute, so, why would they care to look into it belonging to Wallings. the title reads as follows.

Suspected D.B. Cooper Parachute MAY actually be from 45 military crash.

"FBI spokeswoman Robbie Burroughs said it's "definitely possible" Walling's chute is the one they have, but the bureau does not plan to further investigate it."

So, once again I can assume you speak for the FBI? you are certain they checked this lead on Wallings and ran with it? or is it possible she agreed to an extent because of the date?

your very own website spells it out like this was the official explanation by the FBI. you got all of that from "it's "definitely possible" ?

I have a feeling if someone told you someone was missing in November of 1971. you would take it as November 24, 1971.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I have a lot of nerve? is this your website Robert? do you tell who has the right to be here? I asked some simple questions, and as usual you have to bring up a website that you were banned from? we all know the childish reasons why you were banned, don't we?

I have checked it, and if you don't want to answer. I suggest you ignore the question. we don't need a long strung explanation of why you think you don't have to answer my question. you got yourself into that position. not me!

I will take it as a no on any other sites claiming the FBI said the chute belonged to Wallings.

Thank You....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

wrong, Robert. what you did on my site has nothing to do with this site, or asking questions. I'll say it again. it was your fault. you called me a LIAR over a year go. that got the PM blocked. then you read you were not going to be welcome on a site not yet even established. you signed up with a phony name two days after it started.. then days later you popped on to reveal who you were. you were banned from that point on, including your IP address. then you decided to jump on hidemyass.com and take the screenshots illegally. you have the nerve to ask why your IP is blocked? the proper thing was done.

Stay on topic. this has nothing to do with questions being asked. don't respond. it's as simple as that.

"On the other hand, I can keep you out of the information loop permanently."

Robert, you are pretty much doing that to everyone. you are drifting off topic, and name calling. didn't you read the last warning given to you? just because I have a site you are not allowed on doesn't give you the right to call me a loser!

RobertMBlevins

******You took the trouble to re-post that entire thing...

And then all you have to say is THIS:

'Don't you find it strange Ms. Burroughs didn't just say: "Ask RobertMBlevins, he knows, the truth of everything!"

Actually, I don't. Your pithy, without-any-merit, and empty response is noted. Added to the others...which are many and legend.

Robert, you are the one who is making all the claims as if you have all the answers. how long was the chute in the ground? can you verify Cossey looked at for 10 seconds and left?

I'm also reading the owner claimed "part of the chute was white and conical shaped, remains buried in the ground"

You automatically assumed the FBI concluded it was Wallings chute. this was a week after they found it. it's very possible they already concluded it wasn't Cooper's chute, so, why would they care to look into it belonging to Wallings. the title reads as follows.

Suspected D.B. Cooper Parachute MAY actually be from 45 military crash.

"FBI spokeswoman Robbie Burroughs said it's "definitely possible" Walling's chute is the one they have, but the bureau does not plan to further investigate it."

So, once again I can assume you speak for the FBI? you are certain they checked this lead on Wallings and ran with it? or is it possible she agreed to an extent because of the date?

your very own website spells it out like this was the official explanation by the FBI. you got all of that from "it's "definitely possible" ?

I have a feeling if someone told you someone was missing in November of 1971. you would take it as November 24, 1971.

Sounds to me like you need to go to Google News and research out all the media articles, copy them, print them up and compare them. There are a great number and this is what I did.

Search between March 24, 2008 and April 8, 2008. Keywords: Cooper, parachute, amboy, etc.

Why should I do your research for you? You're the one with the website actually dedicated to Cooper, right? You have a lot of nerve even coming to Dropzone and ASKING me questions. I won't mention why, but I will say that if you didn't want me around from the start, or to even VIEW your site (*laughs*) that what you're doing now could be considered hypocrisy. You have no right to ask me questions now. Send somebody else please.

Besides, I can see we have two different views on this subject and I don't think these views can be reconciled.

You say you are *positive* the chute is nylon (among other
things). You say much of your surmise is due to the fact 'silk
would deteriorate rapidly in WA's rainy environment and this
chute is obviously in good condition', therefore is nylon even
though you have never seen the chute up close nor have you
presented anything to prove that the chute is nylon!

You have never seen the chute, but you claim you read
everything Google has to offer on the chute.

Cossey said the chute is silk and NOT nylon. You call Cossey a
liar based on what God only knows!

Well... since you claim to have digested all available Google info,
how did you miss the number of statements by people who have
seen the chute including Cossey and Ms. Burroughs who say the
chute is in "badly deteriorated condition" - the very requirement
you yourself require of silk vs. nylon ? And still you say it is nylon!
You contradict yourself!

This is just one example of why everything you say falls under
the heading PROPOGANDA vs. reasoned thought. You don't seem
able or willing to follow your own thoughts and accept them,
when they disagree with - yourself!

It's no wonder your whole story relies on selective picking of
anecdotes vs. consistent thought, since you aren't even
consistent with your own thoughts and stipulations.

Nothing any of us can do about that.

Lastly Blevins" on the subject of websites and who is where and
why et cetera. We are here, and there. We are members in good
standing on both forums. You are not in good standing on
Shutter's forum and been lifetime banned. You are apparently on
shaking ground here. Why is any of that anyone's fault but
yours?
Maybe its the anger management problem you keep
accusing others of having? Just as you require a silk chute would
be badly deteriorated then you disallow experts who have seen
the chute saying the chute "is" badly deteriorated ... which you
reject simply so you can say chute is nylon? That kind of
double-speak is propaganda on your part. Why?

Well the why is quite easy, I feel. You want the chute found in
the official dropzone to be in a place you can claim you have
linked to Kenny Christiansen and Geestman ... no matter how
much it violates your other stipulations previously argued. You
see evidence means nothing to you when your primary agenda is
connecting dots in ... propaganda. You will then say what you
always fall back on which is: "I never said that!"

Everything you say and do is Propaganda.

Even the undoing of everything you say and do saying "I never
said that" (when you clearly did say it) - is Propaganda!

Camels in a used car lot? For the Wage Earner Sheeple?

;)

Hold it back another 20 years Robert. I don't care. If anything of value is in it, I'm sure the reporter will write an article. I'm not sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the holy grail PDF. If you think it's that good. the first place you should have gone to was the Seattle FBI, and not the media. hand deliver it. the FBI is right in your backyard. they follow up on ever lead they get.

I'm upfront on my questions. I don't need to email you about them. the answers will come out sooner or later as I mentioned. as you said. everyone makes choices. you did that February 26th when you signed up with a false name, and well, you know the rest.

Now, as for reasonable. yes, I believe you should be reasonable with some of your story. this is a discussion forum that talks about DB Cooper, and suspects. whether you hold it back now, or wait till a reporter pops up
an article showing the information. it will still leave questions I'm sure. you can run, but you can't hide the information forever. I can wait. no problem. that is your choice. when I see the proof, then perhaps I'll take a look. I'm not holding my breath. I'm pretty confident Kenny was not Cooper.

I'm done with this discussion.....

mrshutter45

I'm done with this discussion.....

Thank Heavens!
I thought it would never end. Guys just do NOT respond to his posting that is the best thing for everyone.

If you don't respond - there is NO beef. A simple post addressing Blevins is sufficent not all of this long drawn out about nothing.

Just ignore his posting and answer the one before by someone else.

Such as I asked for some very serious input several postings back, but Blevins consumed the thread with all of the bickering and you guys are just as bad - bickering back at him.

LET it go - JUST ignore his posting!
As long as he can get you all ruffled up he will continue to do so.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Would someone - anyone go back a few postings and see if anyone can answer the questions I presented. Time is of the essence - so please someone go find those posting & see if anyone has any suggestions.

I do believe Blevins stumbled onto something, but he was so eager to get a book out that he failed to see the implications regarding some of what he did find....he could not have known that name connected back to Weber.

Hopefully by my stating this he will work toward a goal that is NOT self centered. I believe he is capable of this.

Blevins actually stumble on some truths, but I cannot discuss them because I can't find the papers and I am in too much pain to search for them...it has to do with Duane's families connections to WA.

I believe at one time I discussed this. Duane's mother's best friend....find that post and use those name ( I had my notes in hand at that time) and you guys will come up with a name that connects the dots. In researching those name I came up with a name that Blevins recently mentioned.

The individual Blevins interviewed have memory of things said and they have relative who came from the same area as Weber's family.

I am not able nor knowledgable enough with research to go after what I have...nor do I have the time. Blevins mention the name of a relative of the individuals he has wrote about...that name I knew I had before - a name Duane's sister told me.

Remember that before she was unable to communicate with me - she gave me some information over the phone and told me to write it down. I did NOT understand the importance of this until recently Blevins mentioned an unusual name regarding relatives or friends of the individuals he has interviewed.

EVERYONE stop & think. This thing is bigger than any of us & I think the joint effort (unbeknown to all) has actually shed some light on the truths. I can't do this alone.

Right now I am fighting pain - and the next surgery I might not survive and if I do I just might not want to live....

ALL I want is answers to the past.
They may not prove anyone person was Cooper - but the can give me some peace of mind.

It was a name that started with an A - like Aveva or Aveba. They were of German heritage and went to WA - Duane's mother and one of them was best friends. That best friend was why the Weber's went up to WA. The Barths are connected to this other family.

The Barths joined at the same time as Duane's father joined the war efforts as young married men and after the war the 2 Barths went to CA and one of them ended up in WA. Go back another generation with Weber's parents and the Barths - it is there some place - I remembered seeing it, but it is strange that Blevins mentioned this same family - the first name of the woman was what I remembered...these families all came over from the old country and settled in the EAST, but this one family migrated to the WEST because of the farm land being suitable for things they knew.

Duane's mother went to visit this old friend - NOW I know why his sister was so adamant that I write it down...but I couldn't get the spelling right and she was struggling to tell me this before her son took her to Tx.

After she went to TX we could not communicate by phone...and after her stroke she could not write to me. I never had the TX address and even JOHN her brother did NOT get to go to her funeral... Strange family ties.

Duane's nephew was career military & did NOT want his mother (Duane's sister) to tell me the things she told me. I knew she was desparate to communicate the information to me - she kept telling me to write it down...I did the best I could and now I do not know where it is or if later it just was scribbling and I threw it away.

This was the same time she told me about what I thought was Quesenberry and I stumbled on my error doing the research of the Pomeroy farms and the Pomerory area...and Puyallup...I didn't know what I had found - now I can't find it. I did discuss this a little in the thread but, it has been buried in all of the 1000's of posts.

Please help.

The daughter of one of the Barths married Stanley Gilliam and why Gilliam got that phone call....but what I am looking for goes back another generation. Now I understand some of what Duane was telling me - and had it not been for Blevins mention that name - My mind would never have revisited this.

It explains a lot of things but does it prove Duane was Cooper - NO, but it should give the FBI an avenue to search when it is exposed and perhaps that other family know the connects. I do not even remember Duane's mothers maiden name right now...but you go back to her mother
s generation and her best friends parents and Duane's connection to WA are there.

That woman who is related to the name I am looking for that is the connection of Weber to Washington.
Does NOT prove he was COOPER but give me some peace to have the answer. It might explain a lot of things about Weber's past...

RobertMBlevins

Anyway, you had one legit question in there. You asked why the updated info hasn't been released to the Seattle FBI yet.

I have never asked any such question!

Don't call me, you wanting one more reason to post your
propaganda tonight.

[:/]

skyjack71

In June I made the post below and afterward for several wks I received some weird emails.

The post below seemed to have struck a nerve because I started to receive several subsequent personal emails....with the first one stating:

Happy Birthday Duane

on the 18 of June. The IP tracks to WA State, but that is as far as I can get....Question - if an individual send email with an IP that can be traced to WA - does that mean they have to live in WA and how does ONE go about tracing IP's.

The user name we cannot find anywhere on any search...so I need some help from someone outside of this thread to trace these unusual emails. CAN anyone help.

I reposted the below post I made to Georger because it seems to have been the one that TRIGGERED this individual

Also can I legally acknowledge the content of these weird emails on the thread?

The individual claimed to be terminally ill & wanted to tell me something, but the emails sounded very much in like another poster we have on the thread so I basically played with it and then shoved it aside -but, it is haunting me.

Weird story!

MY source had been in communication with a person we believe to be the KEY to Weber's past and he shut down and refused to corporated...This person does NOT live in the US, but he is key to Duane's past as I met his wife many yrs ago in the early 80's....He denied his wife was the one I met and we have been unable to acquire a picture of the man's wife or girl friend from that time. The postng in question indirectly references this subject.

Sorry about having to replay this Georger, but this seemed to have been the trigger:

***You guys on the other thread have good conversations going, but when Georger comed to this thread his unhinged mind comes with it & we never KNOW what Gate he is going to go thru or jump. Georger is a stubborn mule.

He plays both sides!

WHY GEORGER WHEN YOU COME TO THE THREAD IT IS ONLY GIBBERISH TO DISPURSE & NOT THE INTELLEGENT POSTIONS YOU POST ELSE WHERE?

WELL IT COMES DOWN TO THIS - YOU KNOW WHO COOPER WAS & IT IS YOUR JOB TO KEEP THIS STORY IN A SHAMBLES SO no ONE EVER LEARNS THE TRUTH.

Tell Mr. E & Mr M I have a picture if they want to see it? IT is only a negative - but easy enough to ID 2 of the guys on the negative. Quite a little group you are trying go hold down.

Georger YOU know who the SALT LAKE photo WAS of - why didn't you tell us that when I posted it mutiple times. You knew who the man was & his connectons to all of this. The other was incarcerated in Salt Lake at that time - why Duane had me take the pic. If I told YOU guys Who the PIC was connected to you wouldn't believe me.

TRY a HIGH PROFILE person being held in Salt lake & You guys were getting ready to transport him to a more secure prison.

Let you find out on your own & tell me you didn't know who he was. He was there to fly a package out of Salt Lake - the package was a very important MAN. He did have a flight case & he was MORE than a pilot...he was an attorney or the attorney's pilot.

DID you really think I would never figure out how dirty all of this is.

Well, it might have been dirty in those days, but NOW the AMERICAN PEOPLE need to know the REAL HEROS who where fighting for our rights & the GOVENRMENT wanted those rights SQUASHED.

In the other thread you talk sensibly, but then you come Here to spew garbage. Tell the good people what you REALLY do!

Tell them who that pilot /attorney was in Salt lake to do - who was he transporting and to where? I know and U know!

So why not make a trip to FLA and provide immunity for the other person so he can tell the truths to the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Georger you CAN"T keep the secrets any longer. The have to be told! & YOU are TOO OLD - you are expendable to the cause.

LIVE ON AMERICA - LETS BRING the REAL HEROS home & LET them no longer be MOLESTED by the US Government....and be forced to live out of their beloved USA.

PS - I am NOT going to HOLD anything back anymore. I turned this over to the FBI and they probably have my emails going to dead - do not read file.

Robert99

Jo, Are you now claiming that Georger is the brain behind the whole Cooper hijacking?

If so, you are admitting that it could not be you, Duane, or KC/Blevins.

Robert99

NOT what I was saying...just some things are happening and I will not discuss them....suddenly the pieces of the puzzle are falling together.

Such things happen when we have to go deep within ourselves and we face the end stages of our lives...

Georger is a STRANGE fellow! That is what I was referencing when using him as my example...and because of somethings he has said in many of his posts..

GEORGER does KNOW more than he states, but over the yrs one learns when he is fishing & when he is throwing real bait....George may well know more about this than anyone on the thread, but then perhaps he likes to make others think that...

Sometime I get the feeling Georger is a sentry - one who has to guard himself and the situation...he has to control and he sometimes does that by confusing everyone....he is very artful in doing this.

Outside of 377 he is one of the primary intellectuals on this thread, but he has his flaws.

Frankly I would like to meet the old baboon in person someday...he is a interesting fella..

I have to get some rest - very little sleep recently due to health issues & thing going on!

If you wish to call him the BRAINS I guess that is OK with him...as for being involved in the skyjacking - no, but he has more knowledge of it than he has let on.

He hides behind this wacky persona he presents.

Duane was the skyjacker or the skyjacker is deceased and Duane and another party or parties buried him....I just know that Duane was there.....!

I have had so many scams come my way in all of this & it is difficult for an old woman to keep up with 18 yrs of research...

I do know that Georger is more than what he portrays himself in this thread...The link I had to Georger was BEFORE he ever appeared on a thread...it was a story I was told by Duane....what a small world we live in.

Things Duane told me - they were scattered over the yrs...the pieces are starting to fall in place...

P.S. I was aware of who Georger was but not his name...I was told about Georger's hobby yrs ago before Duane died. When Georger exposed himself to the thread - I do not believe he was aware of my memory abilities...plus he didn't mention his hobby - that was introduced by someone else...later on and then I wanted to KNOW more about Georger.

In fact GEORGER even at one time denied this fact about himself - (his association with the SKY)! YET his amazing photography made it evident.

I knew who Georger was before he was exposed by the thread - and Georger knows I know this. This goes back many yrs ago before 1970. Georger does like to talk about himself and his background.

Attention Georger:
Georger, do you remember a group of guys going on a hunting trip? The man who footed the bill - do you remember him? Fantastic man and a very wealthy man. Do you remember the hunting rig they had? YOU know who I am talking about and how I knew your name before anyone else did...a name out of the past...but, then your name is very common, but not your passions. Two unlikely companions in a man of the same name.

I have been warned there were several reports of my spamming.
Will someone tell me what I have done that is Spam. I guess I do not understand what spam is - I thought Spam was advertisement and I have never advertised anything...

I hit it several times on my postings because I didn't know what it was & IT is right next to the REPLY and it is easy to hit it when your hands are not steady.

Is not Spamming advertisement?
I have advertised nothing...I have not tried to sell a book like others have.

SO what GIVES?

I expect if someone doesn't like another person they could report them for spamming to get rid of them.
Someone wanting to eliminate the competion would do that....

I know that Blevins reported me for Spamming - but, I had NO clue what about...just because he didn't like my post...I guess.

That button is exactly what you said it is for, if someone is abusing it. I would contact DZ.

They made this post July 14, 2014 (Sangiro)

Heya all,

We've implemented a feature that will enable you to report any spam you see int he forums to moderators. In the top right corner of every post you'll see a little red no-spam icon. Please help us by clicking on that when you see a spam post and it will help us keep these forum clean.

Use this button for SPAM ONLY please. Don't abuse this by reporting posts that you don't like or even posts that break the forum rules. There's some voodoo that happens in the back-end specifically related to spam that kicks in once this has been tapped a couple of times. Smile

Thanks for helping us keep the house tidy.

They made this post July 14, 2014 (Sangiro)

Heya all,

We've implemented a feature that will enable you to report any spam you see int he forums to moderators. In the top right corner of every post you'll see a little red no-spam icon. Please help us by clicking on that when you see a spam post and it will help us keep these forum clean.

Use this button for SPAM ONLY please. Don't abuse this by reporting posts that you don't like or even posts that break the forum rules. There's some voodoo that happens in the back-end specifically related to spam that kicks in once this has been tapped a couple of times. Smile

Thanks for helping us keep the house tidy.

With me the icon is so close to the 2 other items and if you have tremor in your hand like I do...I often hit Delete instead of reply and loose my post. Now my old hand has to be on guard for the Spam Icon.

So much to do and so Little time left to do it in! Blevins even admitted in a post he had reported me and I said WHAT! I didn't spam anything.

Now I know that my mentioning the brand name of a washing machine is spam...so NO brand names.

Getting to be too much for an old lady to remember...but, my recent recall of 2 old memories just might cause Weber to be looked at one more time.

I HOPE SO....I do so want this to be over before I cannot defend myself, but I am afraid more surgery will do me in...and the consequences of the surgery could make life intolerable and more uncomfortable than it already is.

I won't know the verdict until some more testing is done...but, I could sure use someone to hold my hand. I know I will HAVE a lot of decisions being laid out infront of me...I do not make decision very well...I just put off the inevitable until it is too late.

I also accept what the Dr.s tell me and if I had taken a stand 2 yrs ago - I would not be at this point today. I knew something was not right, but they just kept telling me it was nothing....just a nerve and that the other surgery had failed.

Well, it appears to be MUCH worse than that....but, I do NOT know how bad it is yet! I just know that things are advancing way to fast right now and I am scared.

RobertMBlevins

Typical. You give a reasonable answer to someone and they go personal. BTW: I don't run Adventure Books. That would be Gayla.

You might not be able to answer this, but is Adventure Books run by Gayla, or do you run it together? I know Washington States has many programs, benefits and low interest loans for women and minority owned businesses. I know several people who structured their enterprises that way to take advantage of those benefits. Nothing wrong with that, but I wonder if some of the things you do are really Gayla's decisions and not yours, as you seem to claim.

RobertMBlevins

[R99: The following quote was apparently from Jo Weber.]

'WHY GEORGER WHEN YOU COME TO THE THREAD IT IS ONLY GIBBERISH TO DISPURSE & NOT THE INTELLEGENT POSTIONS YOU POST ELSE WHERE?

WELL IT COMES DOWN TO THIS - YOU KNOW WHO COOPER WAS & IT IS YOUR JOB TO KEEP THIS STORY IN A SHAMBLES SO no ONE EVER LEARNS THE TRUTH...'

I have seen this behavior in postings by Georger as well. But I don't think his job is to do a coverup on Cooper. In my opinion he simply dumps his garbage at Dropzone occasionally. He may be trying to deliberately sabotage the thread because he wants everyone to post at the alternate site. Traffic there is fairly light, and mostly the same faces. Source: Google cache of the homepage, which is updated about every two or three days.

The problem I have with this behavior (I don't have a problem anymore with the alternate site itself) is that it reveals two separate internet personalities. One legit, one rather vindictive.

Blevins & Jo Weber:

The above nonsense is actually laughable. And I'm not kidding.

Your posts on KC and Duane Weber take up about half of the space on this thread. While in reality, neither KC or Duane had any connection whatsoever with the Cooper hijacking.

Both of you are desperately searching for straws that would even hint that you candidates could have been involved in some manner with the hijacking. And both of you have failed to find those straws simply because they don't exist.

I can state from personal experience in working with Georger that he wants to solve the Cooper hijacking. He has done an enormous amount of original research that I am aware of that has not been reported on any thread.

Maybe he knows who Cooper was and maybe he doesn't. But with Georger having repeatedly posted on this thread that neither Duane nor KC was the hijacker, I think it is funny that Jo is apparently admitting that it wasn't Duane.

On the matter of the number of posts on the two threads, how many months, or maybe years, has it been since a serious post related to Cooper appeared on this thread? Just running your mouths about your candidates does not constitute research.

Robert99

The problem I have with this behavior (I don't have a problem anymore with the alternate site itself) is that it reveals two separate internet personalities. One legit, one rather vindictive.

Because, well, people who question my statements, beliefs, writings, etc., are, well, yes, vindictive. Really, they are. ( And they are so.. well, mean, yes, mean about it, with their "facts" and "research' and adherence to that "logic" thing. Jo would understand, I am sure.) I am never wrong. Ok, yes, i made a few mistakes....ok, a lot of mistakes...ok, well, there was the time I overstated the value of KC's "valuable" coin and stamp collection, by, well, ..ok a lot, like 100 percent? 1000 percent? Maybe i should have double checked that one. Or that time I couldn't understand those "deeds of trust", and those mortgage things. It looked really impressive, and, well, "cash " purchases" really helped the story. Sue me in the World Court, already. Those comic books that, well, weren't even written when I claimed someone saw them on an island. The time I thought a river flowed upstream. The money found in the nearby tree trunks, which, well, is probably just hearsay, since, well, I have no real proof. And, you know, that Geestman guy is the real liar. Come on, I have called him that many times, and he has never sued me. So, he must be running scared. If only I could get the FBI to put some pressure on him. Ok, not like,say, waterboarding him, or anything like that, cause, well, i am a liberal and a Democrat and antiwar, and all that, but, yes, sometimes its ok, when you are on a search for truth, like I am, to bend the rules, just a little, isn't it?

Listen, I hoped everything I said could have been true, and, ..I meant well, really, I did. And that's got to count for something. As my idol, Stuart Smalley, often said: "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me." The "vindictive" ones here - you know who you are... and so do I, and I am watching you...but no, it's nothing personal, really - and the ones online - one time I had to go online at Amazon, and, well, kind of attack and harass someone who questioned my work, and write an article about him at Newsvine -yes, thats my site, why do people keep bring up graphomania and typomania? - and try to have him banned, because, well, he didn't like my book, and raised all these unpleasant issues and also questioned my sincerity and professionalism; hey, I have edited many books, am a publisher, and, well, I can't help it if I my coworkers go online and support my work, can I? And their work too? We have a right to be heard. "Shill" is such a, well, vindictive word. That Farflung was so touchy about that whole thing. I am just here to find the truth.

Ok, well, where was I? Yes, that other site, yeah, I don't have a problem with it, anymore, and really, I never wanted to be there, even though, yes, I did sneak in there, and use a fake name, and a whole bunch of other things....but, well, they were, well, vindictive, and I deserved the right to expose them and post those screenshots, just like when... ok, like, when i pretended to be someone else on Facebook, so i could talk to Marla, and post copies of her posts, because, well, I am interested in truth, and sometimes you have to lie to get to the truth.

Ok, well, you understand why I can't tell you anything about our continuing investigation of that liar, Bernie Geestman, but, yes, trust me, we are gathering evidence left and right, every day, and the FBI will be eating crow ( and the rest of you too, you intellectual know it alls and you wage earning "sheeple") and the truth will be known.

Ok. Go Seahawks!

You are funny and I am sitting at the computer Cackling about that post.

I know how it was meant to be taken, but I bet Blevins is already doing a post to counter it he he he uh uh uh.
How does one cackle on the computer....OH:ph34r::D;):ph34r::D Maybe that will do it.

Robert99

Blevins & Jo Weber:

Maybe he knows who Cooper was and maybe he doesn't. But with Georger having repeatedly posted on this thread that neither Duane nor KC was the hijacker, I think it is funny that Jo is apparently admitting that it wasn't Duane.

Robert99

Robert NUMBER one please do NOT lump me into any category with anyone else.

I have NEVER doubted Duane was NOT Cooper....because of the dream & other things. I explored the possibilities, but for you to state that I said such - then you are taking a post out of context and not with the conversation. Each post does not stand on it own, but within the previous conversations.

You seem to take liberties that are uncalled for. I was marrid to Duane for 18 yrs and with him for 6 months before.... therefore I was hardly calling someone I had never met as being Cooper. Duane did confess to the crime & his criminal past are all evident.

Very UNLIKE Blevins who created a story based on hearsay and using his own version and suppositions regarding supporting "witnesses" but I would hardly call them witnesses.

As it stands right they are victims. Individuals who have been manipulated by a very convincing man regarding someone they knew....all done to benefit the author.

Duane's exwife & stepdaughter both told me they knew Duane was Cooper...so you have never read my story in its entirety.

I chose to prove Weber was Cooper before venturing into a book or movie like others.

I wanted proof & so far it is JUST accumulated circumstancial stuff. I have had lots of individuals contact me outside of the thread, but I do not discuss these things within the thread until have checked them out.....some I never mention.

Duane KNEW a JW (same name as our Georger) used by the man we know as Georger. A man who was involved in the VERY place that JW spends his spare time...looking and photographing things outside of the earth.

A group went on a hunting trip provided for several young men.
This wealthy man had some kind of Special Blind made &the transportation was very elaborate so I was told...

One of the stops they made on this trip was the very place that JW (Georger) is known for and ODD that the name JW stands for was employed by this same company and/or investor.

PRE - DZ day I call the company to inquire about Duane L. Weber & another man who worked for them during the same time frame...I was told I would have to contact JW. That he handled the records on those individuals? I explained that I was the widow of one of the guys - but that did NO good...they were NOT allowed to provide me with any documentation regarding the employment of my husband.

When I learned that I was indeed supposed to be able to obtain those documents & even made a written communication and a quote given to me by SS - I was DENIED access to his old files. The company then said the records are not available as it was a special ARRANGEMENT.

Well, I knew what that meant. This man was known to hire ex-cons and provide them with a new way of life.....but, since one cannot sell insurance if you have a criminal record - they made SPECIAL arrangements and why the files were not kept with other employment records.

They said those records had been removed from the files and could only be obtain from JW...and that he was NO longer there - but they would contact him. STRANGEST story I have experienced in my research.

Yrs later - low and behold - along comes this guy we know as Georger & then it come out he has a real name & connected to a specific place which is his passion & hobby. He is connected to the same observatory that Duane told me about & under a name that was provided to me.

Duane had told me about this hunting trip and he talked about the man at the conservatory who was also part of the company. Our JT denies this. The group stopped at the conservatory on their way to the area they were going to hunt in.

I never got Duane's and Ed'
old record from that Tx company.
Both were EXCONS... that company also hired - several other I know know were also ex-cons....who under normal circumstance could not hold a bondable position nor obtain an insurance sale license.

The employment was pre Skyjack days. Even when Duane was NO longer working for the company - he is invited as a SPECIAL guest for one nite in Atlanta and NO cameras were allowed! That was the night he picked up a package to deliver to another man the next day....a man with MAFIA connections.

So Robert99 - know your facts before you jump...or your chute might not work.

RobertMBlevins

Posting up extended song lyrics copied off the internet...

Or bringing up personal crud (like how someone makes their living - HONESTLY) or other flippant comments...

Does not count toward 'questioning statements and beliefs'.

Especially....

After you copy the entire post over FIRST before doing so.

That's called 'dumping your garbage,' as I said. ;)

I merely skimmed over your convoluted and confusing statement back there. I'm sure if you have an actual question you'll let me (or anyone else) know.

There were no song lyrics.

No "personal crud" about how you make your living.

No "copying over" of your posts.

Perhaps Georger is correct; "Robert Blevins" is some automated, "preplanned" program of responses? Run by various folks at AB?

Anyhow, Robert, or whoever this is, how does a professional editor use the word "preplanned", or some variant, when anyone with a brain - or google- knows that such a word is redundant?

Robert99

***[R99: The following quote was apparently from Jo Weber.]

'WHY GEORGER WHEN YOU COME TO THE THREAD IT IS ONLY GIBBERISH TO DISPURSE & NOT THE INTELLEGENT POSTIONS YOU POST ELSE WHERE?

WELL IT COMES DOWN TO THIS - YOU KNOW WHO COOPER WAS & IT IS YOUR JOB TO KEEP THIS STORY IN A SHAMBLES SO no ONE EVER LEARNS THE TRUTH...'

I have seen this behavior in postings by Georger as well. But I don't think his job is to do a coverup on Cooper. In my opinion he simply dumps his garbage at Dropzone occasionally. He may be trying to deliberately sabotage the thread because he wants everyone to post at the alternate site. Traffic there is fairly light, and mostly the same faces. Source: Google cache of the homepage, which is updated about every two or three days.

Blevins & Jo Weber:

Your posts on KC and Duane Weber take up about half of the space on this thread. While in reality, neither KC or Duane had any connection whatsoever with the Cooper hijacking.

Both of you are desperately searching for straws that would even hint that you candidates could have been involved in some manner with the hijacking. And both of you have failed to find those straws simply because they don't exist.

I can state from personal experience in working with Georger that he wants to solve the Cooper hijacking. He has done an enormous amount of original research that I am aware of that has not been reported on any thread.

On the matter of the number of posts on the two threads, how many months, or maybe years, has it been since a serious post related to Cooper appeared on this thread? Just running your mouths about your candidates does not constitute research.

Robert99

And, I could return the praise your direction too! It was a high
point for me when you arrived at Wayne's site and of course
Wayne saw an immediate affinity. Your seriousness and
willingness to keep an open mind have not diminished in the
meantime.

There have been a lot of fine people who have entered the
debate during the years and you definitely are one of them
in my opinion.

Sailshaw presented an interesting theory the other day! It is
work from fertile minds that keeps this going.

We all wait for a breakthrough.

:)