47 47
quade

DB Cooper

mrshutter45

Interesting article here:

Did you know?
In just over a year, Iron Mountain has securely shredded nearly four-million pounds of sensitive materials from Boeing’s regional sites — all in an environmentally responsible way.......

I doubt that Boeing has any interest in preserving info re. "Cooper" history. Nor much about 727 design or construction. Nor 727-100 drag/lift for 15 deg or 30 deg with gear down. I'm depressed.

Hominid

***Interesting article here:

Did you know?
In just over a year, Iron Mountain has securely shredded nearly four-million pounds of sensitive materials from Boeing’s regional sites — all in an environmentally responsible way.......

I doubt that Boeing has any interest in preserving info re. "Cooper" history. Nor much about 727 design or construction. Nor 727-100 drag/lift for 15 deg or 30 deg with gear down. I'm depressed.

Cheer up. Don Kirlin had to get copies of a lot of that stuff to get the WFFC 727 cleared for skydive ops. It was submitted to the FAA. Try a FOIA request.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Boeing shred fest confirmed.

Amazing how far they will go to conceal Weber's Norjack role. Jo must have spooked them with one of her recent posts. ;)

4 million pounds.......POOF :ph34r::D
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Checking my interview notes with Bill Rataczak reveals no new inforamtion on the altitude demands from Cooper.

All I have written down is confirmation that Cooper demanded "flaps at 15," and "gear down and locked." Bill chartacterized the latter as "flying dirty."

By the way, Bill's son Jim knows Bob Knoss through work. In an email to me, Jiim described BK's "story" as "astounding in how completely (and somewhat bizarrely) implausible it was, and bore no similarlity whatsoever to the facts that I know to be true."

BruceSmith

Checking my interview notes with Bill Rataczak reveals no new inforamtion on the altitude demands from Cooper.

All I have written down is confirmation that Cooper demanded "flaps at 15," and "gear down and locked." Bill chartacterized the latter as "flying dirty."

By the way, Bill's son Jim knows Bob Knoss through work. In an email to me, Jiim described BK's "story" as "astounding in how completely (and somewhat bizarrely) implausible it was, and bore no similarlity whatsoever to the facts that I know to be true."

The "flying dirty" is also mentioned in the transcripts. I wonder how long Knoss has known Rats son. sure does explain a lot of the BS. it's all in his head......

see attachment
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

Excerpt taken from your post
and put in BOLD. That is the way it was orignally until a lot of theorist and garbage got mixed into the story!

Cooper's demand that they stay under 10,000?

ground control responds by saying "you fly in the best way you can do her" they seem to have trouble climbing and stop at 7,000

Rataczak claims he went to 30 degree flaps because of the vibrations occurring with the steps down.

this causes even more fuel to be wasted. they go back to 15 degree flaps prior to climbing to 10,000.

it's doubtful about seeing noticeable landmarks. Rataczak claims to have seen Vancouver and Portland, but doesn't say anything else was seen.

go by the FBI claiming where he jumped, those landmarks are pointless. Cooper jumped already.

In the transcripts Cooper doesn't say 10,000

The most realistic statements pointed out in a LONG time. This is exactly as I was told by Mr. R a long long time ago.

I will add that Co-pilot R stated to me he could at one point see Vancouver in the haze. AT WHICH point Cooper was already GONE!

The co-pilot was on the right side of the plane - They were N & East of the Vancouver/Portland haze...maybe this is the point he made a turn....I can't not follow the maps, but this is why I have always said the times are off by one minute - Back the route up by one minute and Cooper not only survived - he got away Clean, but landed within the VERY area that was on the Map recently posted with the Men on the ground looking at the map.

He landed just a tiny bit North of their focal point and just East of Lake Merwin. That is without taking into consideration the wind and drift. Note there was an airstrip there that might not be indicated on newer maps - but it was there on the old 1971 maps.

Not too far from there and to the West and then South was another privately owned airstip...Farquer (Duane Weber was connected to the Farquers and pointed out that particular strip on our trip)....but he also mentioned the other airstrip, but we were NOT on top of that one as with Farguers).

Duane had connection to the Farquers.. He knew a family member of that family who lived in Biggs/Rufus area of OR. The nephew of the woman had a motel there and he WAS a JUMPER! Her name was Mattie Findley and her nephews name was Stanley - I have his name in my files and I have his complete name - today not even sure Stanley was the name.

ON our 1979 trip Duane stopped to see both of the. Ms. Findley's store was close and the nephew was not at the motel.

One would have to go back to my earlier posting to get the correct names and spelling.

NOT one of you found it strange Duane took me to these areas in 1979 - and as you guys have maintained he never worked there or lived there. Evidently ALL of you think I just made this UP. I was telling this to anyone who would listen after I understood who Dan Cooper was.

Remember I did NOT have damn computer in 1996 and I would NOT have known these things IF Weber had not told me and have shown me. NOW you have to question HOW or WHY Weber would know these people and these places in 1979.

Sluggo suggested he was among A GROUP who went in search of Coopers money! WELL, I suppose that is possible - BUT, IT DOES NOT EXPLAIN AWAY THE FARGUERS AND THE NEPHEW STANLEY AND THEIR CONNECTIONS TO TWO OF THOSE SMALL AIRSTRIP.

It is TIME someone really really listened to me. Hell, I wish I had been able to have recorded all of my conversations with the FBI and Mr. H......but, I didn't know what it all meant! Duane COULD not have known these people and the things he pointed out and the airstrip IF he did NOT have a history in WA.

SEEMS like the government DOES NOT want Weber's history in WA to ever be known! Why didn't they go question these people in 1996 - They were still alive then!

ANYone who thinks I have spent 17 yrs of my life fabricating a story they need to have "THEIR" heads examined. NONE of it was fabricated and none of it was FALSE memories!

THE ONLY THING THIS WHOLE SITUATION POINTS TO:
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

"Next time you want to take another low shot at me, at least get your facts straight"

Robert, it didn't appear to me that Robert took a low shot at you. seems to me he was asking a question. more of your jumping right into worse case.

I'm not even going to bother with the "facts straight" part of Robert Blevins. one who doesn't have his "facts straight" on his own website....

mrshutter45

Bill's son Jim knows Bob Knoss through work. In an email to me, Jiim described BK's "story" as "astounding in how completely (and somewhat bizarrely) implausible it was, and bore no similarlity whatsoever to the facts that I know to be true."

Yrs & yrs. & that is true. the co-pilot was furious regarding the stories told by BK. I was the one who had to tell Bill what Knoss was saying. He explained the relationship which I thought was thru his brother not his son who Knoss did some work for.
Art Framing as I understand it. BK was into so much that I was unclear of what work he did for members of the co-pilots family.

Only toward the end of my communications with Knoss did I have a computer & by then Knoss had crossed the line - his story just GREW AND GREW AND GREW. The first few contacts seem reasonable to a rookie like myself investigating her husbands past....it took about 2 conversations before I started PLAYING him. I would deliberately introduce FALSE information just to SEE where he would take it! About 3 months later he would incorportate the FALSE info into his calls and then later in his emails & in his posting to the thread.

Every time I introduce FALSE info - I sent it to Doug Pasternak for protection. I would copy the information I provided Knoss - with the false info HIGHLIGHTED.

IT WAS CRAZY stuff! It was UNBELIEVABLE and OFF the WALL!
I warned Gray about him, but Gray wasted 3 days on the freak...after he did this the Co-pilot REFUSED to speak with Gray. I was the one who had to give Gray the message.

Had Gray NOT have spent time with KNOSS he could have had a good interview with the co-pilot. Gray cut his own throat with his actions and I had warned him - but, writers do that - they look for the dark side & that often closes down interviews that would and could have been more productive.

Boeing shred fest confirmed.

Amazing how far they will go to conceal Weber's Norjack role. Jo must have spooked them with one of her recent posts. ;)

I would shred too! Doesn't mean the info is lost ;) All of that fits into one atom easily... recall those Conservation laws ?

mrshutter45

******seems to also suggest Cooper thought the pilots would lower the stairs....

Carr posted here long ago that Coop had thought that the stairs were dropped from the cockpit. Based on Tina statement of what Coop said to her when he was told the plane couldn't take off with the stair down.

well, that kind of debunks his secret knowledge of the 727 doesn't it? I think a lot of his knowledge could have easily been found outside of working for Boeing. I mentioned before. how do we know Cooper didn't put some of this together watching the stairs drop while in a terminal looking out?

AS I understand the process. THE door Cooper knew HOW to open, but NOT how to lower the aft stairs. When Duane showed me the door at the back of the plane he mentions how the door was opened and that then there was a set of stairs that had to be lowered.

Duane and his wife worked for a company in Ca for about 2 months for one of the airlines (I have to look it up ever time I mention this, but not relevant to the point I need to make).
They were delivering food for the flight for a catering company and/or providing cleaning services. The notes from the wife's conversations I have mentioned in this thread before

I have not revisited those note in a long time and my mind is NOT retaining as much as it used to.

RobertMBlevins

***"Next time you want to take another low shot at me, at least get your facts straight"

Robert, it didn't appear to me that Robert took a low shot at you. seems to me he was asking a question. more of your jumping right into worse case.

I'm not even going to bother with the "facts straight" part of Robert Blevins. one who doesn't have his "facts straight" on his own website....

You were supposed to submit a list of objections. You didn't, but then how could you? You blocked PM's. Guess if you want changes you'll have to use my email.

List, please. You can post it publicly if you wish. I will take a look.

Robert, they have been posted multiple times. you were also told the PM's were cut off months ago, not recently. it's a trust issue...remember?

play dumb all you want. you first said months ago you would change the error's. then weeks ago you claimed a password issue...give me a break dude.

RobertMBlevins

EDIT: Super Bowl Prediction....

Yeah, yeah...I want Seattle to win. I've been a Seahawks fan since BEFORE they actually had a team. They picked a name, a logo, had a promise from the NFL for an expansion draft. Then...they started selling hats and other limited gear before they had the team going. I bought one of the wool hats. B|

This is the Real Deal: If the Hawks can put just a little pressure on Payton Manning, they will probably win. I don't mean a sack every third play, but just a bit of pressure on him here or there. If Manning is allowed to sit comfortably in the pocket for five seconds or more on a regular basis, the Broncos will win. If he gets hurried once in a while, the Hawks will take advantage and THEY will win.

That's my prediction. And this for the score:

Seahawks 31 - Broncos 27.

Don't miss Bruno Mars at halftime. He's good.

Just remember, the Seahawks were 15-0 this season when they outscored their opponents. If they can do that tomorrow, I think they have an excellent chance.

;)

Hominid

Whoops! Looks like you exceeded the new limit on use of bold type;)

Sorry - only the things I quoted were to be in bold...I didn't go back to proof it the final time - and I just screwed up! It is fixed now the way it was supposed to be. I was bolding only about 2 lines in the part of my post I felt needed emphasis....was just an accident and being careless on my part. I was NOT shouting!

georger

***Whoops! Looks like you exceeded the new limit on use of bold type;)

I wouldnt count on that - :D
Jo has yet to reach astronomical proportions.
Remember HAL ?

All I did was forget to close the bold mark where it should have been. YOU could have pointed it out nicely like HOMID did - I stepped away from the computer for a few moments and when I came back and saw HOMID's post I FIXED IT! I do raise my voice but I do NOT shout!

MY voice carries and I used to be able to win a PIG CALLING contest - hands down. Duane had NO idea I could do that until 1989 after we moved to FL.

We had went to a function on the bay and they had a pig calling contest. I was NEVER one to make to stand up and do things publically. I had commented that the individuals who got up and demonstrated their expertise where terrible. Duane took my hand and put my arm up.

I went to the front reluctanly and did my PIG CALL - PUBLICALLY. Needless to say I won HANDS DOWN. The prize was a cruise on a gambling boat for 4.

The couple who had a business across the street from the shop went with us.

RobertMBlevins

LOL like I care. Are you kidding? I have to deal with 20-30 Cooper-related emails a week already from the general public. If you have accuracy problems with the Cooper page at AB, why don't you list them specifically and as I said, I'll see what I can do. The problem is I don't 'do public' on certain items. But for such a list, I will make an exception. Just don't expect me to post the corrections, if any are made. Or comment about them here. You'll have to look for yourself.

ROBERT! He has done this MULTIPLE times and YOU always ignore them with long postings that just repeat and repeat. You obviously have NOT corrected the things in your book that can be proven inaccurate. JUST make the corrections without adding anymore excuses.

EVERYONE here KNOWS U never intend to make those correction in your book....:|

RobertMBlevins

*********"Next time you want to take another low shot at me, at least get your facts straight"

You were supposed to submit a list of objections. You didn't, but then how could you? You blocked PM's. Guess if you want changes you'll have to use my email.

Robert, they have been posted multiple times. you were also told the PM's were cut off months ago, not recently. it's a trust issue...remember?

LOL like I care. Are you kidding? I have to deal with 20-30 Cooper-related emails a week already from the general public. If you have accuracy problems with the Cooper page at AB, why don't you list them specifically and as I said, I'll see what I can do. The problem is I don't 'do public' on certain items. But for such a list, I will make an exception. Just don't expect me to post the corrections, if any are made. Or comment about them here. You'll have to look for yourself.

lol...for starters how much did Kenny pay for his house lol.
it's been posted multiple times Robert. you know it has..

we seen your public once already. a kid you thought was Jo. now that's worth a lol. $10 for what lot? I can keep going?

perhaps you glossed over this attachment posted last month? multiple times you have been reminded of the error's. again, give me a break dude.

skyjack71

ROBERT! He has done this MULTIPLE times and YOU always ignore them with long postings that just repeat and repeat. You obviously have NOT corrected the things in your book that can be proven inaccurate. JUST make the corrections without adding anymore excuses.

EVERYONE here KNOWS U never intend to make those correction in your book....:|

not his book Jo. he has error's on his website that are misleading to viewers....the book lol...lost cause.

RobertMBlevins

*********"Next time you want to take another low shot at me, at least get your facts straight"

so accuracy (to the public) is of no concern to you.

amazing.

forget the public.

don't you have a 'thirst' to want to know the real-truth
yourself? to actually solve a problem? to play in the vineyard of
the lord to see what nature is doing, then try to apply it to the
common good of somebody? To make a contribution and
become famous and make your friends and loved ones who
depend on you proud? To leave the world a better place than
you found it? I guess not.

I'll bet you sleep well at night ... when you're not up making
shit up ... and promoting yourself endlessly !

Blevins, you wouldn't make the cut as a Sunday School teacher.

:D

That's over 1400 emails a year! wonder if the FBI even gets that many?

then after posting probably 20 times about his error's on his website that he admitted to. I recall the first time I brought it up, he actually thanked me but, they remained on his site. I continued to bring it to his attention. the last response was he couldn't access his website due to password issues. (insert lol) then tonite he says this.

"List, please. You can post it publicly if you wish. I will take a look."

here we are wasting time on something he was well aware of from get go....

Hominid

I didn't mind the bold, Jo. I was just teasing because it looked like you had been cut off, because the last you wrote was:

"THE ONLY THING THIS WHOLE SITUATION POINTS TO:"

Guess I better go back and ACTUALLY read the post. Have NO idea until I go back and it sounds weird - like I did NOT complete a thought or I accidently deleted something.:S:D That has been my day!

RobertMBlevins

***That's over 1400 emails a year! wonder if the FBI even gets that many?

then after posting probably 20 times about his error's on his website that he admitted to. I recall the first time I brought it up, he actually thanked me but, they remained on his site. I continued to bring it to his attention. the last response was he couldn't access his website due to password issues. (insert lol) then tonite he says this.

"List, please. You can post it publicly if you wish. I will take a look."

here we are wasting time on something he was well aware of from get go....

You could number the FBI's yearly email total in the millions, I'm sure. You said you checked the AB website, Cooper page. You said there were errors.

Anything specific? Make a list. I'll see what I can do. Or stop whining about it.

it's been explained to you enough Robert. if you don't know by now. I don't know what to tell you. you have admitted these error's so stop dodging this. it's plain and simple. it has been brought to your attention many times. by either a post, or a photo explaining the error's. it's almost like you are now doing this for amusement.....

you really think the FBI gets millions of Cooper related emails a year? really? how long and how many people could go through millions of emails?