47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Robert99

******Jo, The claims and statements you make in that post are absurd in the extreme!

Duane did NOT have anything whatsoever to do with the Skunk Works (which is a registered trade mark of Lockheed), Area 51, or any US Government aircraft related activities that were taking place in Nevada or anywhere else.

Duane never took you to any airport in the Las Vegas area that had any "black" aircraft programs on it. Neither you or Duane ever saw a "black" aircraft. And even if you did see a "black" aircraft you probably would never realize what you were looking at.

And you can forget about Duane and his friends being beer drinking buddies of Howard Hughes. Those claims are to silly to even answer.

On the Alien matter, I don't believe in such things as Little Green Men From Mars. I leave such matters to the Lunatic Fringe Group.

But after your post, Jo, I am beginning to wonder. Would you be willing to have your DNA tested? NASA would probably be willing to do it.

Robert99

the plane used to transport people to and from Area 51 is a 737 registered to the Department Of The Air Force. it's not black either. white with a red stripe B|

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N5294M

The Janet Airlines aircraft are ex-USAF 737s that were previously used as navigational trainers by the Air Force. There are quite a few of them, maybe 20 or so.

I was told by an aeronautically qualified individual that he was in Las Vegas on business at one time and had arrived back at McCarran Airport with some time to spare before his flight out. He started working on his laptop and noticed the Janet aircraft coming and going. So he started plugging their N-numbers into his laptop and checking with the FAA data base in OKC. He checked quite a few N-numbers and every one came back as "No Record".

I'll bet the Utah 737 wasn't a Janet aircraft.

Robert99

have you seen this?

http://www.ufomind.com/area51/org/janet/equipment.shtml
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

CCharger

The last two pages of posts made me laugh out loud.

It's a real shame this thread became about Jo Weber and not DB Cooper.

What a waste of time.

They have to have something to do with their time -

Everybody has to be somewhere! :D

And you can find them here.

mrshutter45

what happened to the threat to go public from one coast to the other?

None of that happens fast. No production just jumps into something like this. It is NOT a movie nor anything I would profit by. I have always stayed out of that venue. I did let them pay my expenses as I could ill afford to absorb those.

I want the truth and of course it is human nature to think perhaps there might be monies involved - but I turned down every offer made to me. I felt I had to know the WHOLE STORY first and needed some kind of proof or verification. Why there has been no movie or book on my part. It was my choice and I did have offers.

One guy did a contract for a book and his queiry letter was so far fetched - I said NO way and requested a release letter which I still have....that was in the very beginning after the media got hold of this.

It has always been about the truth and who was this man I spent 17 yrs with? I had my taste of the media those first few yrs - and did NOT like it at all. My choice was to continue to fight for the truth and that is what I have done since 2002. Then along came Blevins and Marla and others, but I continued my effort in my own way. Some think I made a poor choice, but it was MY CHOICE.

I wanted the truth regardless of what it was! After 8 yrs on this thread you guys should know that. I do NOT want some writer claiming things that are not true - that is my stand. Things are being discussed, but I stay in control - if it sounds and looks like exploitation it probably is. In these last 17 yrs - I would have settled for authorities to have shown up on my door and had me sign confideniality pledges with serious penalties - just to have known what Duane was involved in. The system does not work and now I am angry and will do what I have to do to get the story told.

Politics and government policies I have come to abhord. Those who did tried to help me weasel under the governments obtuse shields all paid a heavy price.....enough said!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

skyjack71

what happened to the threat to go public from one coast to the other?

None of that happens fast. No production just jumps into something like this. It is NOT a movie nor anything I would profit by. I have always stayed out of that venue. I did let them pay my expenses as I could ill afford to absorb those.

I want the truth and of course it is human nature to think perhaps there might be monies involved - but I turned down every offer made to me. I felt I had to know the WHOLE STORY first and needed some kind of proof or verification. Why there has been no movie or book on my part. It was my choice and I did have offers.

One guy did a contract for a book and his queiry letter was so far fetched - I said NO way and requested a release letter which I still have....that was in the very beginning after the media got hold of this.

It has always been about the truth and who was this man I spent 17 yrs with? I had my taste of the media those first few yrs - and did NOT like it at all. My choice was to continue to fight for the truth and that is what I have done since 2002. Then along came Blevins and Marla and others, but I continued my effort in my own way. Some think I made a poor choice, but it was MY CHOICE.

I wanted the truth regardless of what it was! After 8 yrs on this thread you guys should know that. I do NOT want some writer claiming things that are not true - that is my stand. Things are being discussed, but I stay in control - if it sounds and looks like exploitation it probably is. In these last 17 yrs - I would have settled for authorities to have shown up on my door and had me sign confideniality pledges with serious penalties - just to have known what Duane was involved in. The system does not work and now I am angry and will do what I have to do to get the story told.

Politics and government policies I have come to abhord. Those who did tried to help me weasel under the governments obtuse shields all paid a heavy price.....enough said!

Agree. Dont do anything to end your control of the Kah Kah.

As long as you have this venue you can fill the market as any
realtor would.

KahKah4You@buyJo/http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi

Robert99

***The last two pages of posts made me laugh out loud.

What a waste of time.

Agreed!

Yes CCharger - as your post make me raise my eyebrows and say out loud "Oh my God, what will he do next?" You did change two of your post as soon as you posted them and I caught it! The Eng reference the Benazdrine reference.

Robert99 - the thread is not about me, but if you guys which to keep on probagating false information - then have at it! I am not standing in your way. If you didn't engage me or post false information I would not be posting today.

Leaves of five are just fine,
Leaves of three leave them be!

I will be sure to only make 2 post per day by accumulating my responses in a generic posting - addressing no one other than any miss information about Cooper or flagrant responses about Jo or Duane. Also remember on the count - if you be that petty, that I am in Central Standard Time.

Evidently, the Washington State Historical Society thought DB Cooper's Canadian letter (referenced by Paul Geivett videos) was interesting enough to potentially include in their online museum. They contacted a Canadian police department looking for it. I guess since the Police Department couldn't verify the letter still exists they didn't include it in their online exibits.

The Dan Cooper comic book from Canada and a Canadian letter from DB Cooper?...hmmm

Copy of the Response letter from Canadian authorites at link. Text describing letter below link.

http://collections.washingtonhistory.org/details.aspx?id=122237

"letter in reply to records access request, submitted to the Vancouver Police Department, BC, Canada, regarding search of archive for letter purported to have been written by DB Cooper in 1971 and mailed to the office of the editor at the Vancouver Province. The Province published the letter on Wednesday, December 1, 1971, but the postage date was Tuesday, November 30, 1971. The records request was part of WSHS research undertaken in 2012 to verify if the Cooper letter is with the VPD Archives Unit. The reply letter indicates no such letter was discovered."

skyjack71

******The last two pages of posts made me laugh out loud.

What a waste of time.

Agreed!

Yes CCharger - as your post make me raise my eyebrows and say out loud "Oh my God, what will he do next?" You did change two of your post as soon as you posted them and I caught it! The Eng reference the Benazdrine reference.

Robert99 - the thread is not about me, but if you guys which to keep on probagating false information - then have at it! I am not standing in your way. If you didn't engage me or post false information I would not be posting today.

Leaves of five are just fine,
Leaves of three leave them be!

I will be sure to only make 2 post per day by accumulating my responses in a generic posting - addressing no one other than any miss information about Cooper or flagrant responses about Jo or Duane. Also remember on the count - if you be that petty, that I am in Central Standard Time.

Jo, I don't know if CCharger has changed posts on you, but YOU have changed posts on me in the past. And that is a matter of record on this thread.

And if you didn't post false information, I probably would never have responded to one of your posts.

Just exactly what do the last two paragraphs above in your post mean? Surely you speak in riddles? Is Central Standard Time involved in the tales of your adventures with Duane?

Robert99

The Janet Airlines aircraft are ex-USAF 737s that were previously used as navigational trainers by the Air Force. There are quite a few of them, maybe 20 or so.

I was told by an aeronautically qualified individual that he was in Las Vegas on business at one time and had arrived back at McCarran Airport with some time to spare before his flight out. He started working on his laptop and noticed the Janet aircraft coming and going. So he started plugging their N-numbers into his laptop and checking with the FAA data base in OKC. He checked quite a few N-numbers and every one came back as "No Record".

Robert99

SHHH

Has anyone seen this DB Cooper video produced by Northwest Airlines History Centre?

Link below..... description below link..

http://collections.washingtonhistory.org/details.aspx?id=120205

Full Description:
video on DVD: "Hijacked! D.B. Cooper and Northwest Flight #305," produced by the NWA History Centre, Inc. in 2012. Includes interview with Bill Rataczak, First officer of Northwest Orient Airlines Flight 305 on Nov. 24, 1971, the date of the aircraft's hijacking by the hijacker known as "DB Cooper." Length: 1:34:28. An excerpt of the video along with transcript is available for online media. Select the blue arrow under "related media" to play video clip.

Creator: NWA History Centre, Inc.

Creation Date: 2012

If you like to hear a Northwest Orient song... go to the NWA History Centre website below.......great website introduction....

http://www.nwahistory.org/

mrshutter45

luck seems to be the case here, I don't know. do we know if someone found the entire bag? and they left the bundles?

Interesting point that I've often wondered about.

Also, what if Cooper did die in those woods, but not before making it to an area that makes the money find more plausible? I don't buy that the money was a plant. I also don't buy that the money made it to Tina Bar on it's own from where Cooper supposedly landed. But, perhaps he made it to a location that makes the money find more plausible before dying from injuries from the jump, or the elements, or a bigfoot attack, whatever.

Blevins, I believe that some of the KC evidence is weak, at best. But based on what is known about the space in the attic, I do believe it was a hiding place. I just see no other reason for the counter top to be there. It is intriguing. But, not enough to make me believe that Kenny was Cooper.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

testxyz

Has anyone seen this DB Cooper video produced by Northwest Airlines History Centre?

Link below..... description below link..

http://collections.washingtonhistory.org/details.aspx?id=120205

Full Description:
video on DVD: "Hijacked! D.B. Cooper and Northwest Flight #305," produced by the NWA History Centre, Inc. in 2012. Includes interview with Bill Rataczak, First officer of Northwest Orient Airlines Flight 305 on Nov. 24, 1971, the date of the aircraft's hijacking by the hijacker known as "DB Cooper." Length: 1:34:28. An excerpt of the video along with transcript is available for online media. Select the blue arrow under "related media" to play video clip.

Creator: NWA History Centre, Inc.

Creation Date: 2012

If you like to hear a Northwest Orient song... go to the NWA History Centre website below.......great website introduction....

http://www.nwahistory.org/

I watched that same clip a week or so ago. Tried to find the whole thing online, but no luck. Only full Cooper documentary I can find is the one on McCoy.

(Interesting thought: If McCoy had gotten away with his hijacking and never been found out, would DB Cooper have gotten credit for that one as well?)

I can't even find the Cooper episode of Decoded online anymore, at least not for free.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

mrshutter45

Cool, thanks. I've seen it before but may give a watch tonight...right after Dexter.

RobertMBlevins

History Channel is famous for taking a long time to load the video before you can actually view it.

The other one, the one created by WSHM, well...I'm not saying you SHOULD, but you can make your own DVD out of that by using 'Save Target As'. That should be done for your personal use only. One reason you may want to is because sites like WSHM often delete those videos after the exhibit ends, or if bandwidth use becomes a problem. :)

I was a bit surprised to see they had made it into a Windows audio-video file, though. A bit old fashioned these days.

I don't usually have any problems with it. I get hit with the commercials when you skip towards the end.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

the plane used to transport people to and from Area 51 is a 737 registered to the Department Of The Air Force. it's not black either. white with a red stripe B|

That plane was 1974. The plane I am referring to was 1962 to 1972 and was used for some purpose in Area 51 and remember this - men had to build the airstrips and the facilities prior to 51 being accessible. Look at the complete picture - the history of Area 51. There was some kind of contamination mention in a conversation between Duane and this other person and how long the land would be unuseable. Since I have DONE NO research into this - I know not what they were referring to.

Please inlighten me! You are very very good at what you do. Do some more!

Thank You!:)

This 'contamination' stuff at Area 51 is well-known, and has been featured on different shows via Discovery and History Channel. Not everything about Area 51 is a secret. This was the contamination:

Occasionally, aircraft crashed during tests. And these aircraft were highly classified, both in their design, and sometimes the equipment on board. When this happened, they would bring bulldozers to the crash site, dig a big hole, shove in the wreckage, and then to protect any secrets about that wreckage...light it on fire. Then after the fire burned out, they would cover it up.

Unfortunately, sometimes the chemicals they used to create the fire, combined with the smoke from the burning wreckage itself, was highly dangerous. There were reports many people got sick, and possibly even died later. They stopped doing that years ago, BTW.

There are also claims that Area 51 got rid of toxic chemicals in general by burning them in trenches. A report on that came out in a lawsuit and someone posted it HERE.

Blevins, Jo states that Duane discussed Area 51 "contamination" at a time that was long before information was available to him about any "contamination" other that caused by the nuclear tests.

Your time line above won't work and the source of the contamination you suggest was not necessarily even in existence at the time Duane had his conversation.

Robert99

Amazon

Robert99

SHHH

What is the significance of the gopher?

ParrotheadVol

***luck seems to be the case here, I don't know. do we know if someone found the entire bag? and they left the bundles?

Also, what if Cooper did die in those woods, but not before making it to an area that makes the money find more plausible? I don't buy that the money was a plant. I also don't buy that the money made it to Tina Bar on it's own from where Cooper supposedly landed. But, perhaps he made it to a location that makes the money find more plausible before dying from injuries from the jump, or the elements, or a bigfoot attack, whatever.

Blevins, I believe that some of the KC evidence is weak, at best. But based on what is known about the space in the attic, I do believe it was a hiding place. I just see no other reason for the counter top to be there. It is intriguing. But, not enough to make me believe that Kenny was Cooper.

Ok.Now that we have firmly established by snakeoil Sham Wow science that the HIDING PLACE "is" a HIDING PLACE! :o

What did it hide?

Had to be Cooper money, since RobertMBlevins has written a
book and sayz so! Yepper!

Where's the hairy woman with five tits, the turtle with three
heads, a genuwine shruken head from the Amazon, and the five
legged horse? Not to mention King Kenny's gold!???

There has to be more. I sense the preacher Blevins is holding out
on us!

That aint nice!

Keep passing out the Grape Kool Aide.

georger

******luck seems to be the case here, I don't know. do we know if someone found the entire bag? and they left the bundles?

Ok.Now that we have firmly established by snakeoil Sham Wow science that the HIDING PLACE "is" a HIDING PLACE! :o

What did it hide?

Had to be Cooper money, since RobertMBlevins has written a
book and sayz so! Yepper!

Where's the hairy woman with five tits, the turtle with three
heads, a genuwine shruken head from the Amazon, and the five
legged horse? Not to mention King Kenny's gold!???

There has to be more. I sense the preacher Blevins is holding out
on us!

That aint nice!

Keep passing out the Grape Kool Aide.

Who Knows? Didn't Kenny have a bunch of live in "guests"? Perhaps one of them made it and Kenny knew nothing about it. Perhaps he had a use for that "left over piece of countertop", but never could figure out what happened to the damn thing.

Will address more than one post or poster when I make a post in order to stay out of the way of any progress you guys are able to make in the case.

Robert99 stated:
Jo, I don't know if CCharger has changed posts on you, but YOU have changed posts on me in the past. And that is a matter of record on this thread.

Jo Replies:
I have explained before I compose my postings on line - post it and then read it. If I catch an error I do an edit.

I expect this is what CCharger did. He caught his own error and changed it before I could make reply. My problem with that is he denied it. When you have been quick to post I try to explain what happened. Sometimes it is because I didn't like the wording or it was an error or just too wordy.

As for false information it is NOT intentional. I repeat things I have been told and sometimes I get it wrong or I have completely misunderstood the source.

The last 2 pargraphs of the post you mentioned.

1. Is just an old saying and I use it to remind myself to leave something be, like leaves of three.

2. The mention of central time was to let impatient posters know they might not get a collective response until the next evening.:)
Robert 99 is correct in that the Area 51 subject of contamination I spoke of came from a conversation Duane had with the man in Colorado on that Christmas Eve in 1979 - the man with his right leg missing. I was just listening and did NOT understand nor ask a lot of questions about what they were talking about. We were in a private 2 bdrm suite so there was no problem with their getting as drunk as they wanted - far better than in a public place. For some reason tonight I am thinking the man's last name was Harrelson.

When we drove to Denver from Fort Collins for an event we usually stayed there overnight - not safe to party and then drive that far. I usually got a little shopping in when we went to Denver.

I know the time periods would be 1962 and 1970 as these are the only yrs, I had not been able trace in their entirety and what I know is all over the map.

I knew little of Duane's history from 1962 to 1970. (He was in Jefferson in 1966 and released in 1968, but with missing time within that trac). This conversation related to the time span of 1962 1966 because the man asked about Duane's friend (his ex-wife).

They where very ingrossed in their conversation about contamination and some other names were bounced around, but I didn't take it all in. I do not drink much and 2 drinks even then did me in. They were still talking when I went to bed!

On our way to dinner the next day Duane asked him what he had been doing over the yrs. The man mentioned he had for a time been Howard Hughes chauffer - I never knew if this was true and even when I asked Duane how he knew the man - it was just that they worked together at one time....but the relationship seemed MORE intimate than that and I thought perhaps they had been in prison together after I found out Duane was an many time ex-con.

Had I known then what I would learn after Duane died - I think I would have been terrorized. Remember that in 1979 - I knew nothing about Duane's record other than something I was told about doing a couple of month in jail.

That was only told to me to explain the fingerprint nightmare, when he was talking in his sleep (early 1978) about leaving his prints on the aft stairs and with a blood curdling scream "I'm Going to die" "I left my prints on the aft stairs" as he reached his hand up in to the air. Of course this was only 2 months into the marriage - and when I asked what aft stairs was he told me it was the stairway in the county jail. How naive I was!

He just told me he got in some trouble with a couple of other boys and spent a couple of months in jail. I figured - it was war time and was never told it was a prison. I dismissed this as he said The Boys and figured he was very young and made a mistake -I was totally clueless! Dumb Naive Broad!

1962 to 1966 has to be the yrs as there is no other time slot for this.
I still do not know what was done in area 51 during those yrs and what operations might have gone in and out of there. Duane while in WA had pointed out all the airstrips. He mentioned the The Dalles airport and they flew in and out of there. He mentioned Walla Walla and then after we left Seattle and going through OR he mention another airport and talked about The boy going in and out of there and a place they used to eat. Could these stories also relate to Area 51 and not an earlier separate incident as I had conjured up and not related to smokejumping?

With the Oregon site I asked what he did that took him in and out of these small airport. He gave me a very vague answer which haunts me more today than it did before. He said "I was involved some business with some guys" and when I asked what kind of business - he told me he COULD NOT TALK about it. I never forgot that moment and I have tried to link it to Forestry, to McNeil, to Smokejumpers - but, I was never able to get any sense out of the places he told me about. As you guys know I figured it was due to his Uncle who was in Chemical Warfare in WWI and then recalled in WW11 but served that in another capacity....I forget the terminology.

Will ever unravel the past of Duane L. Weber? We have prison records - but, no explanation for these things he did and the people he knew...they were NOT all excons. His "IN" with certain things and "The Guys" and this whole thing is running me crazy!

His relationship with some VERY powerful people and influencial people. Wealthy people - very wealthy people - they knew him by name...he delivered a package from one to the other in 1973....so whatever he did or was doing he was still connected in 1973. Not just wealthy, but influencial people. I MET these people but did NOT know who some of them were until later - Duane didn't tell me - and had he not have told me he was DAN Cooper and had I not found out who DAN COOPER was a yr and 2 months later, I would never have known about his past.

This is all very very mind boggling. Who the hell was I married to? He was definitely more connected than a common criminal who always got caught....none of it makes sense and none of it connects because I do not know how many yrs separated the things he talked about. Perhaps ALL of it relates to the period of 1962 to 1973. The last known connections I know he had with this mysterious past.

Ed Horan who I met in 1978 - the blue eyed guy I thought was perhap from the early yrs - but NOW I think it was more than that. Remember Ed had just got home for the HOSP and asked Duane to go get him some medication. I sat with ED for a few minutes alone and asked him where he knew Duane from. He mentioned WA, MX and AZ - and he was a airplane mechanic and then he realized I knew nothing of Duane's past and told me not to tell Duane he said anything - and told me that Duane would tell me when he was ready. I kept my promise and then later life moved on - I always thought it had something to do with his time after McNeil and whatever he did that allowed him to know WA the way he did. Now I am starting to drift and connect this to 1962 to 1968. Is that even possible - what OPERATIONS connected to Area 51 would have anything to do with WA?

Remember the Presidential speech in WA you guys helped me with. The wife made her dress and borrowed a fur and this was right after Duane was released from Jefferson in 1968. President Johnson addressed also those who could not be mentioned in attendance. I forget the details now. Per the speech you all made available to me it did NOT say that, but perhaps the introduction idid. Sure would love to know!

The Crazy, Delusion - OFF her Rocker old lady is giving up for the night.

Too many MEMORIES to cope with - it is too much for me to handle. Whatever he did - he sure got around. All of the links are there - but, how could a man like this be just a career criminal. Are all of the things linking to one thing or are they spread out over the yrs....? I just shuttered and shook my head! I think I have either tied it all together in another time frame and/or was what he did his restitution for being such a bad boy - his failure to grow up when he should have.

For some reason it is all coming together - these things all feel connected and NOT over a period of years - but 1962 to 1968.

The use of the word "The Boys" had me thinking 1945 to 1949, but maybe it ALL happened 1962 to 1968. That suddenly seems more pausible. What a Ride this has been!

I just HOPE it will SOON be OVER!
I need some peace of mind - I need to know who Duane Weber was. He would have used the name John "Dusty" Collins - at area 51.

The stress has taken its toll and took yrs OFF of my life!