47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Georger, I realize my story is repetitious and boring, because I feel the same way about Blevins story. He does take the attitude that he has proved Cooper was KC...and that is the end of the subject.

You sounded hesitant when you said "and many others maybe even including Mr. Cook" .Why would Cook deserve any special consideration? His subject came as a phone call while Cook was on TV talking about Cooper.

I was simply replying to Blevin's vilinisation of Cook,
which Blevins has gone out of his way to do here
since day-1.

Cook has never published a book claiming anything,
yet.

The Cook I know is a pretty intelligent guy, asks
penetrating intelligent questions, and has been
researching the Cooper case for years. His patience
(with people like Blevins) has been monumental!
Cook (and others) finally just brushed Blevins off
as a nutcase, after Blevins persisted in his personal
attacks against Galen. That is all that needs to be
said about that.

Yes. Galen made some claims in the beginning he
probably should not have, but he pulled back from
those same claims and dug deeper.

Everyone is aware Galen preferred Gossett at one
time. I dont have the current status of that.

But, the Galen I know digs deep and asks
penetrating questions looking for hard evidence in
the various aspects of this case. The bulk of his
time and effort has been in that regard, completely
independent of any particular candidate.

That is the Galen Cook I know.

I agree - Cook has NOT jumped into the fire with a book and that I do respect. It is debatable who has been searching longer - Cook or Weber. I am NOT an attorney nor a man - so I don't ask questions that obtain the results I am looking for.

"His patience" Well, I will tell you he is NOT patient when he wants to know something...and he will pull out his bag of tricks. Frankly I don't think Cook has ever been able to shake Weber out of his thoughts and I believe it haunts him.

I agree that Blevins really makes issues - and that is because he put a lot of money and time into this - and he was skating on thin ice the whole time. Cook went out on a limb with the Janet story and he does fabricate things....and borrow things without asking.

Galen could tell you a thing or two about Ice. He has NEVER figured out how I knew about Glacier ICE. He does respect me but not the only supporter of a subject out there who has demonstrated this. He usually (at my nudging) provided correct information regarding certain issues...he and I did have issues...but, he figured he had drained the pond dry (so he thought). Perhaps he was fishing.

I will agree he has been an imparticial participant....but he still pulls the little boy in the corner act when he wants his way.
If he makes me mad then he is a sneaky snake. Strange as it may sound I would really like to meet this guy....the Glacier Ice thing - well, it showed he was smart, witty and motivated as a kid and he still has those characterists.

Cook and Brown - just another puzzle for you Georger! One is in Alaska and one is in Florida and both had connections to Unions, but both are connected to a midwest state involved in the death of a president and a common denominator called Unions.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Georger says in part:

'I was simply replying to Blevin's vilinisation of Cook,
which Blevins has gone out of his way to do here
since day-1.

Cook has never published a book claiming anything,
yet.

The Cook I know is a pretty intelligent guy, asks
penetrating intelligent questions, and has been
researching the Cooper case for years. His patience
(with people like Blevins) has been monumental!
Cook (and others) finally just brushed Blevins off
as a nutcase, after Blevins persisted in his personal
attacks against Galen. That is all that needs to be
said about that...'

Baloney....

I haven't 'villainized' Galen Cook. I've questioned his investigation, his claims, and the results. I've also made concrete suggestions on DZ for him regarding Gossett. You have to remember, Cook is the same guy who went public with the Utah-Standard Examiner backing the Janet Fable. Cook is the same guy who went driving up to Vancouver, BC but didn't find a penny. Cook is the same guy who went to Alaska a few years ago to 'finish' his book proving Gossett was Cooper. No book was forthcoming then, and none is NOW.

All of those things can be forgiven by the public. There are many twists and turns in the Cooper case. (Duh, I know) But what cannot be forgiven is Cook's failure to at least check on an alibi for Gossett from the frickin' United States Army BEFORE he decided to go on national radio and claim he knew for certain the identity of the hijacker.

Who knows? Gossett could be Cooper. That's right. But before you declare that to be truth, you have to prove it. And establishing at least a basic non-alibi would be a good first step.

Unlike any of the other major suspects, William Gossett was ACTIVE DUTY US MILITARY PERSONNEL on the day of the hijacking.

This means you can check on him. Show me anywhere that Galen Cook has attempted to determine Gossett's actual whereabouts on November 24, 1971. It's not even that difficult. Cook undoubtably knows Gossett's unit designation by now, and that he was at Ft. Lewis. Are you telling me it's impossible to find out whom he served with, and whom he was closely associated with in that unit? And then perhaps interview some of the people in that unit who knew him best and find out what they know regarding Gossett's whereabouts on 11/24/1971.

This is Fact Finding 101 and he should have done it YEARS ago. Instead, we have him telling us that 'Janet' is a viable witness. Your argument is colored by your feelings for me and makes absolutely NO sense.

Ok professor Boebins - here you go again. Lets
take one thing at a time before we get
"overwhelmed by Blevins in attack mode" ?

Blevins says: "Cook is the same guy who went public
with the Utah-Standard Examiner backing the Janet
Fable".

Fact check no.1: Galen Cook is Galen Cook.

no2. Janet is Janet.

no2A. Change backing to investigating.

no3. Janet saw something. Others saw something.

no4. There was something to see is unverified.

no5. Blevins is not on the need-to-know-list.

no6. It does not matter what Blevins says or does
so long as he stays within the Law! Blevins can spew
out typed shit until Hell Freezes over so far as
anyone cares -

Ninny Nanny Noo Noo :P

Duane Lorin Weber
Navy #283 56 96
Army #356 08 905

In 2000 there was an army CLAIM number for Weber
#214 95 834 - the Veterans Center would NOT tell me what this was about - because I was NOT listed a beneficiary.

The man told me he would have to get access numbers from his superior and then he came back and put them in and it comes UP CLASSIFIED. When he tells me I am not listed as a beneficiary and he could provide me with NO information. I just looked at him and said I was only 3 yrs old in 1943 - I had never met my husband and would not until 1976 and he was 17 yrs older than me.

I was NOT told what this claim number was about. Doug Pasternak did most of this, but I was the one who went to get the at the Vet Center and GOT no where. The man had me fill out some papers and said I would get it back in a few days....what I got was the same things I already had. There was NO discharge date on the Army record - that would NOT appear until I contacted the FBI after HOPE told me Duane was NEVER in THE ARMY.

I cannot remember what Winnetka near Chicago means - I am drawing a blank.

The Agent Jim Theisen was the FBI who showed the tie tac to the McCoy Family.

The one legged guys worked at one time for Howard Hughes and it was his right leg missing just below the knee (supposedly cancer). In 1979 he was driving a Yellow Tornado and he lived in a small area below Denver - I think it was called Castle. We never found this guy, but I expect he finally died of his cancer. I could never remember his name.

This man and Duane knew each other very well - and had a past together. This was another person Duane seemed protective of and would have done anything for him - There were 3 people in Duane's life - I believe he would have taken a bullet for and this man was one of them.

Don't Fret Blevins - this offer was in 2000. Unlike others I refused to do anything until the FBI came forward with their investigation.

The offer was pretty decent for 2000. There is a confidentiality statement with it so I cannot divulge what the offer was or from whom. I think Doug was perhaps upset we did NOT go forward at this point. But, I made my stand - We had to prove he was Cooper and here I am 12 yrs later still trying to do that and at this stage of the game money doesn't mean much other than providing me with nursing care in a decent enviroment.

At this point I think I should have done it. IT would have FORCED the FBI to investigate more than they did - what they have done is shabby...and I have the records to prove it.

Think Quade NEEDS to take this down a notch or two. Start by deleting Blevins' post with an advertisement to promote one of his books.

Then place a warning that the bickering among some posters must stop. No one can post anything without Blevins stepping in to PROMOTE his book. That is all he does. Georger doesn't help with his snippy remarks and the two of them just end up back in the same old argument.

All I am trying to do at this point is just prove the consistency of the story I have told by reviewing things in writing and in emails prior to my coming to this thread.

Prior to 2000 - all I have are notes and tapes of phone conversations.

I hope to make a summary of the yrs up to July 2005 when I came to this thread. Then everything I know will be on one site....4 more yrs to go.

The last thing I will do is something with the tapes from 1996 to 2000 to include an old tape with Duane on it. Will need technical help with this. I might be able to go thru the 2 large volumes I have of paper communication from 1996 to 2000 and have some of those scanned to put here. Again that will require some technical help and I could use a volunteer.

Another Storm (lightning and thunder) so I have to go. Seems like Mother Nature does not want me to be on the computer or go to the store lately.

Doug Pasternak put a lot of research into this. I had been contacted by the Night Clerk on duty at the the Rodeway Inn the evening before Nov. 24, 1971.

The nightclerk had given Doug accurate information that ALL checked out - right down to who the owners/manage were.

Doug is freaking out the same as I had been since I first spoke with the Night Clerk. I am the one holding Doug back and I regret that - I was terrified about having to go public and was already feeling the repercussions.
Nothing my life had prepared me for this. I was an ordinary woman and lived an ordinary life.

Doug mentions this is only one GUY's recollection 30 yrs ago, but one thing the forensic artist had told Doug the day before - was that an event like this (D.B. Cooper Hijacking) the face would tend to stay in people's minds for a long long time.

I believe this is may be the point Doug was told by the artist about something odd one of the stewardess stated to him about a motion or action Cooper made.
I think Doug did go visit him at a later date for about 2 hours. The emails will speak for themselves and you will rediscover all of this with me.

Perhaps the conversations and description between the composite artist and witnesses were recorded. I expect they were not, so the witness would be completely comfortable with the artist.

I do remember that when this action or motion was mentioned to me on the phone by Doug I STOPPED him by telling HIM WHAT it was. Both of us freaked out that night. He started to tell me what the motion or action was - I stopped him and finished his sentence for him. I hope Doug recorded that conversation with me.

Both of us were trying to trace Duane's ex's connections to WA in 1971. We did manage at a later date to do so.

Duane's ex boss has been in contact with me and wanted to know the name of the man in Mobile. According to the records I had - both Duane and this guy worked for the same company for a period of time. No one ever tied this down....????

This man's motive would later surface....because he later approached me about doing a book or movie. He was projecting himself to me as changed man...one who found his way and changed his life - but, I had NO idea what he was talking about...or how bad he was, because I didn't know anything about him.

In this correspondence I am explaining to Doug what happened at the Veteran's Office.

I ask Doug "What Does Access Denied, mean?" Duane had actually drove me down to where Camp Siebert USED to be on one of our trips. At Ft. Benning I couldn't find the building he showed me but, did find what appeared to be the same in old pictures of Ft. Benning along the public highway. Was never sure if I was in the right place.

My car was old and my time was limited.

I don't know if one of you computer astute individuals can find this old site or if it still exists.

D.B. Cooper - The legend live on - by Make Machat. I printed the article, but can no long find it on the computer. If someone can find it and provide a link - there are some interesting things there. An account by the author with the co-pilot hand-flying the arcraft at 10,000 feet.

In this article there is a section called Parajacking.101

Talks about the Vietnam War and the first use of Douglas DC-4's and eventually Boeing 727-100s for arerial operations in support of the CIA. He is talking about 1968 inot Laos from Taklkh Air Base in Thailand.

There is mention of his conversation with passenger Mitchell and his noting what appeared to be thermal underwear showing below the cuffs of Cooper's trouser.

This man even explains the ropes and how the package Cooper had was allowed to hang below him as he jumped. Even the artist depictions of Tina's accounting from another source shows this. WHY they went looking for CIA and Smokejumpers!

He explains that the sack striking the ground in advance gave him just enough warning to brace for impact and execute the energy-absorbing PLF manuever.

Even this article mentions a canvas bag - which seems to be lost in todays reports. The authorities were bound and determined to make the public believe the money when out of that plane in a whitish bank bag!

I let them know I had an obligation to Doug Pasternak if I decided to travel that road, but first I wanted to see what the FBI was going to do....the 90 minutes segment had not even been done. In other words I was NOT going to leap on something and be made a fool out of. I put them off, but did ask a LOT of questions - I guess this pissed one of them off.

There was one writer a friend of mine wanted me to talk to and put me in-touch with her. All I did was feel her out - I did NOT know what kind of writer she was and I was holding my own and so was Doug. We needed more information and you guys know I have held to that for 12 yrs ever since I went public in 2000. This writer started talking contracts and money and I was NOT ready for that. One individual - was gutsy enough to make it sound like I had ASKED he or she to write a book.

I really pissed some people off.
I knew nothing about books or contracts and I wanted to WAIT!
Geeze - now I look back and think - Hey, I could have done a Blevins or Marla thing! I chose my ROAD and did it MY WAY. Might NOT be the RIGHT WAY, but it was better than the WRONG WAY.

When I look back at what MARLA and BLEVINS did - I have NO REGRETS. I have taken Jo's road and at least it is honest and every word of it is true. If I embelished as others have done or encouraged me to do - where would I be now? Weber maybe
forgotten except for the people who read this thread - but, it was MY WAY and it was the RIGHT WAY.... but, NEVER say NEVER!

So Jo, if you did a book, would you quit posting on the forum? I would hope not. But, its kind of crazy that every time Blevins posts something about KC, he is accused of promoting his book. This is a forum to discuss the Cooper case after all.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

So Jo, if you did a book, would you quit posting on the forum? I would hope not. But, its kind of crazy that every time Blevins posts something about KC, he is accused of promoting his book. This is a forum to discuss the Cooper case after all.

Your question is unanswerable.

But you knew that in advance. :D

I recognise the technique.

I see a pattern here.

How are your Google photos selling in Vol Land?

GO VOLS!

Keep in mind that hundreds if not thousands have been sent to death row after being wrongly accused of something with about the same evidence presented on this thread!

I know you say he might not be the hijacker, but I have a feeling you are holding back your true feelings and thoughts of who KC was? have you been able to find out where KC was the week of the hijacking? was he with the sunshine band that evening B|

the main thing I would like the answer to on KC is where he got the large sums of money, the bad things about KC is the color of his eyes, his dome shaped head that would be easily noticed with a hair piece and his size.

Duane also has some questions but I really can't understand all of the prison talk about him, how does this tie him into being Cooper? someone heavily medicated really can not be trusted in words, sort of like believing what a drunk tells you.

our prison system is full of people convicted by the same standards that some are making here about who Cooper is, I'm not saying you guys are wrong with investigating your suspects, but the fact of saying a suspect is Cooper with only Circumstantial evidence can put you in a different category of investigators! I see a lot of jealousy on this thread that has shown me that you are one sided and blind to looking at other options. I am open to all suspects to date, sadly I do not see the WOW factor in any of them :(

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

our prison system is full of people convicted by the same standards that some are making here about who Cooper is, I'm not saying you guys are wrong with investigating your suspects, but the fact of saying a suspect is Cooper with only Circumstantial evidence can put you in a different category of investigators! I see a lot of jealousy on this thread that has shown me that you are one sided and blind to looking at other options. I am open to all suspects to date, sadly I do not see the WOW factor in any of them

+1 on that statement 45...I have the same circumstantial evidence my dad did it. At least I can prove he knew how to jump from planes and he resembles the sketch. I doubt he did it though.

I see you're a Mooney fan mrshutter45...I have a friend who is putting a diesel in one with a pressurized cabin to use as a third world mini-freighter.FWIW

hangdiver

"Mans got to know his limitations"
Harry Callahan

This man even explains the ropes and how the package Cooper had was allowed to hang below him as he jumped. Even the artist depictions of Tina's accounting from another source shows this. WHY they went looking for CIA and Smokejumpers!

He explains that the sack striking the ground in advance gave him just enough warning to brace for impact and execute the energy-absorbing PLF manuever.

IF, "Cooper" had Military or Smoke Jumper training he would not have used that technique. IF, he was "trained" he would have kept the bag in place though out the landing as per the Standards for Rough Terrain Jumping.

Lower the bag to hear the impact to prep for landing is a bit of a hit or miss "old wives tale", "urban legend".

The lowering lines in the military and Forestry service are approximately 15', the rate of decent in 18' to 22' per second. You would have less than a second to react, your supposed to be prepared around 100', so you have about 4.5 seconds.

Can one hear the impact? Sure, some do. Can some react to it? Sure some do, but it is a rarity. It is not even taught now a days, it is water cooler talk.

If one made a rough terrain jump, and lowered the equipment as they drifted over the trees, the bag could catch or entangle, the parachute would continue to drift, and the jumper would be laid out horizontally from the bag to the canopy. This is dangerous to recover from.

Jumpers are taught to keep all equipment on, for their protection as the pass through the trees! If they did lower the equipment prior to passing through the trees, they would jettison the gear to avoid the horizontal issue.

I think the Felon may have had some training, but it was old and out of date, hence the old chute choice. I also don't think the bag of money was prepared for anything other than being carried all the way to the ground on the jumper. Based on the feet of cord used, it seems the Felon tied a sturdy knot or dozens and used a few wraps to hold the bag in place, but not enough was cut to make a lowering line or self extraction line.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

IF, "Cooper" had Military or Smoke Jumper training he would not have used that technique. IF, he was "trained" he would have kept the bag in place though out the landing as per the Standards for Rough Terrain Jumping.

Lower the bag to hear the impact to prep for landing is a bit of a hit or miss "old wives tale", "urban legend".

The lowering lines in the military and Forestry service are approximately 15', the rate of decent in 18' to 22' per second. You would have less than a second to react, your supposed to be prepared around 100', so you have about 4.5 seconds.

Can one hear the impact? Sure, some do. Can some react to it? Sure some do, but it is a rarity. It is not even taught now a days, it is water cooler talk.

If one made a rough terrain jump, and lowered the equipment as they drifted over the trees, the bag could catch or entangle, the parachute would continue to drift, and the jumper would be laid out horizontally from the bag to the canopy. This is dangerous to recover from.

Jumpers are taught to keep all equipment on, for their protection as the pass through the trees! If they did lower the equipment prior to passing through the trees, they would jettison the gear to avoid the horizontal issue.

I think the Felon may have had some training, but it was old and out of date, hence the old chute choice. I also don't think the bag of money was prepared for anything other than being carried all the way to the ground on the jumper. Based on the feet of cord used, it seems the Felon tied a sturdy knot or dozens and used a few wraps to hold the bag in place, but not enough was cut to make a lowering line or self extraction line.

Matt

more pure conjecture ....
never stick to the evidence ... Tina said:

evidence only gets in the way of internet social
media.

Rev. Billy Bob RedButtVolHead sayz "hello!"

Keep in mind that hundreds if not thousands have been sent to death row after being wrongly accused of something with about the same evidence presented on this thread!

I know you say he might not be the hijacker, but I have a feeling you are holding back your true feelings and thoughts of who KC was? have you been able to find out where KC was the week of the hijacking? was he with the sunshine band that evening B|

the main thing I would like the answer to on KC is where he got the large sums of money, the bad things about KC is the color of his eyes, his dome shaped head that would be easily noticed with a hair piece and his size.

Duane also has some questions but I really can't understand all of the prison talk about him, how does this tie him into being Cooper? someone heavily medicated really can not be trusted in words, sort of like believing what a drunk tells you.

our prison system is full of people convicted by the same standards that some are making here about who Cooper is, I'm not saying you guys are wrong with investigating your suspects, but the fact of saying a suspect is Cooper with only Circumstantial evidence can put you in a different category of investigators! I see a lot of jealousy on this thread that has shown me that you are one sided and blind to looking at other options. I am open to all suspects to date, sadly I do not see the WOW factor in any of them :(

Blevins only sayz KC might not be KC in order to keep the drama going. Blevins is a Master Tactician!
:S:D:D:D:S:S:S

Consider Blevins is not telling the whole story, or doesnt know the whole story regarding KC.

Blevins key points he began with all melted into fiction. I suspect the remaining few point would melt away also .... if we only knew ....

Ideas are Realty.
FOR SALE!

Praise the Lord.

some things are exactly as they appear and act!

too good to be true - too big to be real! - too
brilliant to have an IQ over 100 and have a
personality disorder! Just as people who knew the
animal said when he suddenly arrived out of
nowhere.

Rev Blevins appeals to the "common sense of the
average American", and then a Parrot Head Vol
shows up? Blevins backs space research and damns
college, education, and professors ... with space
researchers right here on this forum!

How many heads does this dog have?

Blevins has been building and revising his borrowed
Theory of KC as he went along here at Dropzone.
He can say "I dont know if KC was Cooper" all he
wants!. That is just a ploy. The fact is the moment
he advanced KC = Cooper, the assumption is KC
was Cooper. You cant have the one without the
other. Whjy advance KC at all if he wasnt Cooper?
You might as well be advancing Benny Ambrose.

Blevins is not entitled to play with logic from his
pupit! Or ask for a suspension of logic, as a
byproduct of Blevin's version of who and what
"the common sense of the average American?" is!

Blevins sounds like Billy-Bob Goebels to me!

KC was DB Cooper! Love it or leave it!

Isnt that the level Blevins has us operating on here?

This whole thing has become so complicated with so
many side-roads and special conditions and
excuses, thatit cant possibly be true, short of it
being somebody's delusion!

If Geestman is a crook etc as Blevins says, then
Blevins needs to make a CITIZEN'S ARREST!

Put up or shut up!

Matt

more pure conjecture ....
never stick to the evidence ... Tina said:

evidence only gets in the way of internet social
media.

Rev. Billy Bob RedButtVolHead sayz "hello!"

My post comes from 21 years of performing that task, 4 years as a Master Trainer "Black Hat" in that skill set.

Amazon, I guess it is contest between these two now.

Matt

My post comes from 21 years of performing that task, 4 years as a Master Trainer "Black Hat" in that skill set.

Yeah.. what the hell would you know about anything like that:ph34r::ph34r:

It never ceases to amaze me just how much the granite roof guys are incapable of even knowing where to find a clue when it comes to the skills needed to throw ones body from an airplane.

Sorry but hearing bullshit from some other guy or the other guy.. does not equal actual knowledge in the real world.:S:S

Yeah.. what the hell would you know about anything like that:ph34r::ph34r:

It never ceases to amaze me just how much the granite roof guys are incapable of even knowing where to find a clue when it comes to the skills needed to throw ones body from an airplane.

Sorry but hearing bullshit from some other guy or the other guy.. does not equal actual knowledge in the real world.:S:S

Eh, oh well this thread has pretty much become a waste of space any way. It is only worth "a little" as entertainment now.

Matt

you mean he didn't use the rope to tie the reserve to his back as someone mentioned? CRAP, it's also my understanding he performed the "triple lindy" off of the stairs in order to guide him onto the west side of the Columbia river where he put the money in a milk can surviving for years without damage to the money until the great flood popped it up like a cork and landed side by side on Tena Bar? no? CRAP!

It was also my understanding that Janet saw Cooper from her home in Portland? how could this happen if he put the money close by Tena Bar???CRAP!

I'm going to check into this, I think someone is misguiding me B| CRAP!

Cooper in training in Minnesota at the 9120 Lyndale Ave apartments/Government /CIA/Pentagon/Pilots Union complex!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FUxUiMyt70

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Mr Shuter45 says:
"the bad things about KC is the color of his eyes, his dome shaped head that would be easily noticed with a hair piece and his size."

There are several things that rule out KC including his eyes.

1) He is to short at 5ft 8in - DB was 6ft 1in

2) Wrong color (white) of skin - DB had olive complexion

3) KC had blue eyes - DB had brown

Something else needs to be discussed is the choice of parachute. The two back parachutes were both rounds and just alike according to Haden the actual owner of the two chutes. One chute was packed in a NB-8 carrier and the other in a Paracomander carrier. DB looked the chutes over very completely even to look for the packing card and chuckled when he saw Cossey was the packer per Tina. So, the only difference between the two was the carrier. With the NB-8, DB could open and look for an electronic locator and repack it. However, with the Paracomander, the fit would have been too tight to search it and repack on the plane. Therefore, DB knew the NB-8 well (as he put it on like he did it every day) and was sure it had no locator. That is why he picked that chute. DB was a very experienced skydiver and knew what he was doing.

The hints given in the Playboy mag. as explained by Di Ji in the four Cooper Letters "DB Cooper Decoded" point to who DB was and had things reveled that the public did not know at the time the letters were sent. Such as the clip-on black tie, cocktail glass, and etc...
This makes the DNA under the Stamps/envelope flaps the "Smoking Gun" and when compared with the DNA on file from Sheridan Peterson, the case will be blown open and finally solved. Why are the FBI so slow to obtain the only remaining evidence just under the stamps/envelope flaps? They must not believe the four letters were from DB, or they can't get around to doing it, Can't be cost as the costs would be less than $1,000 according to my UofW DNA expert.

So, FBI we challenge you to go for it and finally solve the case.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]