47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Knoss States:

I contend that both Duane Weber's statements and my statements in part, often have the same first hand relationship, not secondhand information. If he were still alive what he would say and what I would say would be of equal weight in some cases. You all seem to ignore this fact. Much of what I write is secondhand, granted, but that is of equal weight to the best information of what is presented by Skyjack 71, which is also secondhand. Let me add here that I totally believe what Jo says as first or secondhand information, with a few exceptions, like the red and white chute episode. (dealing with a poor memory and comprehension levels) It is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and is consistent with what I know about the case. It just is not the whole story as I experienced it.

:([:/]:|
Jo's Adamant Reply:

:oYou (BK) spoke with me several times on the phone - and you took some of that information and twisted it. YOU also took the BAIT I fed to you to see how much you really knew. I only did this AFTER you made claims using names you had previously claimed NO knowledge of. Doug knew what I was doing and why I was doing a copy and paste after I acquired a computer in 2000.

Your example of my "poor memory and comprehension levels" is only ONE of your problems. Your using the red/white chute is laughable!

Ask these guys in the thread and some of who already have access to an old thread I posted in with Unsolved Mysteries and 101. Yes, my story did change, because in the beginning all I had was what Duane said to me and what Himmelsbach told me. I read information on the computer in 2000 (much of it was misinformation and myth which will always color my story).
I had little to no access to anything prior to 2000 other than

1. Himmelsbach & his book
2. JT
3. The FBI
4. Max Gunther & his calls &
letters and of course his book.
5. The Ha Ha Ha by Cooper
6. Old magzine articles and
news articles (limited in our
library as many of them had
been pilfered).

In 2000 with the purchase of a computer - my world opened up.
Did NOT even know how to use the thing and one of the FIRST things I found - went POOF! 377, Doug and I have continued to try to find that pic of 3 con's in front of a prison with 3 lines of printing under it about ex-cons and fire jumping. That same night I was looking up the Nickels because of a story Duane had told me about knowing them and how they had to use "white boys for errands" to go into a restaurant.

The Drop Zone is where I started to learn REAL facts, but still dotted with myths and what I call "writer's liberties". Much of that still exists, but some of the quys have done a great job of finding the facts. Even in this thread - some will still turn the FACTs around, but someone usually comes along and sets them straight. Much of it is individual opinions and studies 30 yrs after the fact.

BK does not know that I kept a log regarding his conversations - prior to the purchase of a computer. I also kept every phone bill! Proof of the phone calls until I went on unlimited long distance.

Attention all of you GUYS! Find out where I have claimed that Cooper's chute was red and white. I asked about this before after BK made his ridiculous claim. The only red and white I even "think" I heard about was - a chute found in OR by a kid who bought candy with his $20 bounty. It was a chute found by someone else in a near-by area after the kid's story was told. Of course that kid is a grown adult now.

Duane told me he buried something behind a shed in the woods near a tower in WA. He did NOT tell me it was a chute. Duane never discussed the chute or it's color with me. Keeping me ignorant of the crime was his saving grace and he knew that.

Common sense & reasoning ability exposed BK's story / tale and his claims of knowing Duane L. Weber or having any first hand knowledge of the skyjacking. MY big mistake was listening to him in the 1st place. He contacted the FBI and became a needle in the FBI's efforts to investigate Duane Weber's history in its' entirety. I think they thought I was in cahoots with this crazy guy and just dismissed me. The story he told to them was probably as twisted as the story he has told on this thread and elsewhere.

END of SUBJECT!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I respectfully take exception to most of your claims. You are assuming incorrectly. You told me the color thing on the telephone when you called me over 30 times. I called you twice. Often I didn't even pick up. You misinterpret most every post I make, from Janet's address change to the junk in this last post. You need to read slower or read it several times, because what you read is not what is on the printed page. "Roseanne Roseannadanna."

End of subject.

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I know you disagree. Look at from my perspective with a momentary assumption that I really am telling the truth. If you still feel the same way, I understand totally. There is a political bandwagon with all you good 'o boys on it. I'm an old guy with new generation perspectives and old fashioned morals. I was taught NOT to deceive. And I will NOT. I will NOT participate in another whitewash.

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I know you disagree. Look at from my perspective with a momentary assumption that I really am telling the truth. If you still feel the same way, I understand totally. There is a political bandwagon with all you good 'o boys on it. I'm an old guy with new generation perspectives and old fashioned morals. I was taught NOT to deceive. And I will NOT. I will NOT participate in another whitewash.

Then why do you still resort to name calling and insults when ones disagree with your story and its lack of evidence?

When we see actual evidence that blows a hole in your story, why are we the ones you insult? Why don't you show proof of the evidence being wrong?

Your past is subject, full off tales that are different each time you tell them. Each piece of "evidence" you present is not even from the case files but removed by several layers and only remotely connected by your conspiracy theory.

I take exception to your statement: "I will NOT participate in another whitewash." I do not believe you took part in one, at any time. You may have been taught not to deceive, but it is my belief you're very good at it.

And FYI, "Semper Fi!" is the US Marines Motto, they would take great exception to the Army connection, even find it a great insult.

Post a link to the law suit you mentioned please.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I have been working on something for a while but with 3 surgeries in 11 months not very swiftly. Had not recuperated from a Jan surgery when I end in the hospital 90 days later...and now having recovery complications. I went from 138 to 120 during all of this. Lost all muscle tone and at 72 I won't get it back.

I have NO idea where this new information and inquiry will go and not sure how to even begin the conversation with the individual, but one thing for sure the results will NOT be told in this thread. IT is the 1st new lead in a long long time and I do not want to blow it. It may not go anywhere, but it is better than standing still here in the BK quick sand pit or hog pen.

What BK did with the Grandchildren of McCoy - was more than I could handle. If I had been FBI or law enforcement he would have been in jail on that one.

When I get to my telephone logs (they are stored and the boxes are heavy) I will list the dates of my calls to BK and my notes of the conversations. Yes, I called him - he didn't seem to have the money to pick up a phone and call me and I wanted to KNOW this man's connections to Duane.

The conclusion: Bob Knoss never met Duane L. Weber or John C. Collins or Dan Cooper. On the other hand - ;):DB|What we think is a loose Cannon Ball might be a "Secret - Seek & Destroy Weapon".

At least I still have a sense of humor left, but saddist thoughts about what I would do to Knoss with a little help - you guys would have to string him up by his toes first.

Time to Harvest the Mountain Oysters!;)

A summary of my recollections on that pearl tie clasp as near as I can recall would be the following: Mcoy asked me if I had any old tie clasps. I said I had a gold chain one, but he wanted a pearl one, and was particular about what he wanted. He was searching for something specific. McCoy bought one (or maybe even two) from a neighbor jewelry wholesaler and gave one to his brother-in-law (who he did not particularly like) for Christmas. Mac said he then stole it back and gave it to O'Hara who reportedly exchanged it for Mac's Brigham Young Gold Medallion that was in the FBI evidence box for the Cooper case, the one found on the plane in Reno.

I heard Duane Weber tell the trainer that he had stolen Mac's medallion with his initials on the back, off McCoy's dresser and planned to drop it on the plane to incriminate McCoy. The trainer said, "OK." That conversation continued on.

If you want to date the pearl tie clasp, you should ask this brother-in-law what year it was that he got it for Christmas. There is written comment on the subject. You can call this an opinion so we don't "liable" anyone, but it is what I remember of this pearl clasp.

The Book "The Real McCoy" describes the Medallion and does not mention the pearl thingie. These were FBI agents who were there. Firsthand information, guys. That is what you want, right? The pearl tie clasp was planted evidence to replace planted evidence, just like the majority of the phony evidence in this case. Phony pictures, phony physical evidence, phony flight path, phony hijacking, phony death, phony Vietnam records, phony dummy chute, phony bomb, phony investigation, phony conclusions, and phony "sleuths."

Welcome back, Jerry, but I believe you are wrong about Jo Weber.

Balance deleted.

"What BK did with the Grandchildren of McCoy - was more than I could handle. If I had been FBI or law enforcement he would have been in jail on that one."

I checked that out first. It was not any relation, it was a phony poster! Again, you do another Rosanna thing.

"Post a link to the law suit you mentioned please."

It is basic knowledge. Can't you even find that? Google it yourself! Her name was Karen McCoy at that time. It is a well documented action. What makes you think I want to do you any favors after you betray a confidence and twist it into a falsehood? I am very wary of your intentions.

It is basic knowledge. Can't you even find that? Google it yourself! Her name was Karen McCoy at that time. It is a well documented action. What makes you think I want to do you any favors after you betray a confidence and twist it into a falsehood? I am very wary of your intentions.

My intention to is to learn the TRUTH and see the "Cooper Case" closed properly.

If that is not your intention maybe you should stop misdirecting, if it is your intention post the single suit you mention, not the numerous ones out there, the single one you think I should read, you made the mention, not me.

And yes, we all just saw you add more embellishment to your story.

Matt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whistleblower

For your education and use for your protection, now there is no need to stay hidden and out of the spot light.
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

My intention to is to learn the TRUTH and see the "Cooper Case" closed properly.

If that is not your intention maybe you should stop misdirecting, if it is your intention post the single suit you mention, not the numerous ones out there, the single one you think I should read, you made the mention, not me.

And yes, we all just saw you add more embellishment to your story.

Matt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whistleblower

For your education and use for your protection, now there is no need to stay hidden and out of the spot light.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/331922/HIJACKERS-WIDOW-TO-GAIN-120000.html

I am not a prosecuiter and I do not wish to try this case. My intention is to offer truth in facts as a whistleblower for you to look at and investigate. I wish to make no claims of guilt and believe the original intent to be innocent. I proffer this information as fact to be proven. I will also tell you that the ones who know what I say is correct will protect themselves with established falsehoods such as told by a recent interviewee. He is protecting the identity of undercover agents. There are dozens of these situations with dozens of involved people from the top to me at the bottom. I won't do it. I'm hoping there are others.

And, YES, I am telling details I have not given you before. Not intended as embellishment, just additional explanatory information. I can add an awful lot more, but it would be too much to swallow. We may be there already. If you are a good soldier, I'd suggest you won't upset the Pentagon's apple cart, so I have no confidence in your claim. Official Positions Only. Prove me wrong. Document the tie clasp. Verify McCoy with Tenet or the Pentagon or Brit Hume. Verify Janet. Verify Cook's witnesses. Verify the flight path shift like Robert99 tried. Investigate the transcripts of Nixon's panel on air piracy. Lokk at the facts I present in logical sequential order. It all fits together like a really neat jigsaw puzzle. Just facts, no maybe Bernie and Kenny. Confirmed in part by Skyjack71. And 'Jerry' knows, too.

Don't bother with him anymore, it's not worth it, now he is stating with the law suit (which is a DEFAMATION case) we now have McCoy's wife involved in a Government/FAA/CIA Pentagon and Pilot's Union cover up. the proud Federal employee's of this Nation couldn't find the right people so they said hey, McCoy, what's the old lady doing right now? we need a few good men...I mean women!

Let's ask them?
This is Houston, I need a go no go on the old lady
Pentagon........Go
FAA...............Go
FBI...... .........Go
CIA.......... .....Go
Pilots Union.....Go
Rataczak.........Go
O'Hara............Go
Rocky..........Absolutely
Dave............Nope
Matt...........Negative
Jo...............No Way

This is a Parody, you can use actual names in this because it's just a Parody!

circles and circles, round and round we gooooooooo
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Cooper cover-up crew back in action. All the big guns pulled out in force. Jerry, Matt, Bleep, Honey Badger, all the "bury Cooper" gang. "I get no respect...." Rodney Dangerfield. "There you go again?... Ronald Reagan. "I regret that I have but one life to give for my Country!" .....Patrick Henry. "The reports of my death are greatly exagerated." ....Mark Twain. "There is one born every minute." PT Barnum. "I taught I taw a puty tat." Tweety Bird. "You can fool all of the people some of the time, some of the people all the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time." ....Abe Lincoln. "I have been told my days are numbered...." Martin Luther King. “My alphabet starts with this letter called yuzz. It's the letter I use to spell yuzz a ma tuzz. You'll be sort of surprised what there is to be found once you go beyond 'Z' and start poking around. ”...... Dr. Seuss.

NO COMMENT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

More sour apples from an envious poster. I really liked your detailed analysis of the fake evidence. You have potential. Your interviewing technique could stand a little polishing. That's a pun in reference to the apple, so I can tease.

Have you checked out the alleged history of your alleged fake evidence yet? What was the address of the distributor in Utah for your clasp? Close to McCoy's Utah address, huh? I don't know this, I was just told it by McCoy himself. I expect you will find it true, if you look. But you won't. Strange how an agenda changes the results of an alleged investigation, isn't it? Preconceived conclusions often overlook the truth of the matter. The brother-in-law's missing tie clasp has been discussed at length. It is identical to the FBI clasp because it is the SAME clasp. (alleged by McCoy ) How do you like THEM alleged apples?

“My uncle ordered popovers
from the restaurant's bill of fare.
And, when they were served,
he regarded them with a penetrating stare.
Then he spoke great words of wisdom
as he sat there on that chair:
"To eat these things," said my uncle,
"You must exercise great care.
You may swallow down what's solid,
but you must spit out the air!"
And as you partake of the world's bill of fare,
that's darned good advice to follow.
Do a lot of spitting out the hot air.
And be careful what you swallow.”
― Dr. Seuss

They are not "facts", they are weak "Opinions" at best, and some would even say tall "Tales".

Matt

I was thinking a review of this might be instructive

There are different types of delusional disorder based on the main theme of the delusions experienced. The types of delusional disorder include:

Grandiose
: A person with this type of delusional disorder has an over-inflated sense of worth, power, knowledge, or identity. The person might believe he or she has a great talent or has made an important discovery

The pitch comes across the plate (crack) it's up, it's going, going, going..... gone ....over the south wall for a Grand slam!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

They are not "facts", they are weak "Opinions" at best, and some would even say tall "Tales".

Matt

I was thinking a review of this might be instructive

I have a dog. That is a fact. Her name is Wavy Blue. That's a fact. Jo won't like that at all. Is that fact or opinion?

I knew Dan Cooper. That is a fact. He said his real name was Duane Weber. That's a fact. I also have a number of witnesses. You may call that an opinion, Jo will call it a lie, Amazon thinks it's an illness and O'Hara thinks it is the delusions of a drunk. My goodness this gets confusing. At least there are four of us who can agree on this among ourselves. The rest of you are left to your druthers. At least you heard the truth, you don't have to buy it. It was offered as a public service, no charge. Opinions are like bellybuttons, everybody has one. Facts are in the eye of the beholder, a twinkle in one is a log in another.

Bob,

Why waste your time on a forum which is largely hostile to or at least highly skeptical of your theories and claims?

Quade is an exception, he gives your story the same (low) credence rating as any others he has seen posted here. Talk about having an open mind...

If you indeed have PROOF that the govt was corrupt enough to stage NORJACK why dont you become a whistleblower? The pay can be really good.

All you need to do is prove that someone has knowingly submitted or caused the submission of false or fraudulent claims to the United States. The relator need not have been personally harmed by the defendant's conduct; instead, the relator is recognized as receiving legal standing to sue by way of a "partial assignment" of the injury to the government caused by the alleged fraud.

Surely there must be a few false claims buried in the NORJACK mess, after all there were substantial financial losses. Payment of govt funds to compensate criminal conspirators might be considered to be part of a false claim. Who knows?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qui_tam

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

BK did NOT know Duane Weber and he relates only twisted tid bits on this thread. Anyone believing one word of his rants and raves - needs to come SEE me and review the research including the communications I had with BK.

BK would state - there was NO Tommy Gunn then several months later Gunn is a key factor in his mind.

That is just ONE example.
BK did NOT know Duane Weber or D.B. Cooper. Perhaps BK knew McCoy and was the snitch who told the FBI where he was. Perhaps this is why BK is so driven about the Cooper case.

BK is dealing with his own conscience - and his own guilt! Now that is a total new approach to BK and maybe a little bird just dropped this on me. You will NEVER know if you don't know Now!

Each one of you need to examine WHY BK is involved in the Cooper story at all. Obviously he was NOT part of the Cooper Caper. Why is he driven to make McCoy part of the Cooper story? Guilt?