efs4ever

Name these freaks

It seems to be at Freakport

It was at Muskogee, OK, on July 4, 1981 during the Nationals Boogie.

Bill Ottley is in the cage. Roger Nelson is on the platform. Bill O ended up getting stripped nekkid and caged up. (Of COURSE I have photos of that ....) :S

My little blond 30 and 32 year old kids are standing there too.
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

Jeffy, I remember the scene well. This little "courtroom' charade went on for quite awhile and Bill's patience was wearing thin.

But nope, that's not Craig, mustache is too dark, body's a little too stocky, but most important, Craig would've been in the Visions team room and not one of Roger's Freak congregation complete with hat.
Ted
D6691 SCR 3975 SCS 2242 NSCR 698
On the road to wrack and ruin…………
but making damn good time.

Actually John, not "those" hats but a newer generation. Gotta have mesh and scrambled eggs to be "those" models. Mine is older than most folks on this site.;)
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Actually John, not "those" hats but a newer generation. Gotta have mesh and scrambled eggs to be "those" models. Mine is older than most folks on this site.;)

Ive got one of the "old' ones. Scrambled eggs and mesh.....one of my most prized possesions. Its also loaded with memories of the places it and I have been.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

I remember when someone use to buy a new one and walk outside with it on. Someone would run up and snatch it off thier head throw it in the dirt and tramp all over it, just so it would look right. Mine needs to go under glass to protect it from finally falling apart:)
Rainbo
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Ive got one of the "old' ones. Scrambled eggs and mesh.....one of my most prized possesions. Its also loaded with memories of the places it and I have been.

Bought mine at the Nationals in '82, in support of the FB speedstar team.
Lost it in 2005 in a house fire, it was still going strong too. (well..."strong" may have applied more to how it smelled at that point)

Some of us got our FB# before there were hats...

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark
FB# 271, SCR 3245, SCS 1519

That would be back when ya still logged your jumps with charcoal on the cave walls right:P
Rainbo

you must be very very proud.

bozo

That would be back when ya still logged your jumps with charcoal on the cave walls right:P

Yeah, the only reason we went to paper was 'cause of how hard it was to hual those caves around [:/]

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark

No (well a little), very very jealous... and a bit sad that I never made a convention. FB's 1 and 2 were friends and I still think about them both from time to time.

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark

No (well a little), very very jealous... and a bit sad that I never made a convention. FB's 1 and 2 were friends and I still think about them both from time to time.

I made em all....up until about 95....for me it seems thats when things started changing.
Good or bad...who knows...just wasnt the same.

bozo