ntrprnr

Z-Hills Xmas Boogie

Requirements are a strobe light visible for 3 miles (I believe...can't remember the distance off the top of my head). I have one in my gear bag if you want to borrow it. Otherwise we bought ours at REI for like $20.00.

Thank you! I'm heading to the REI website now :)

Last year they had all the lights you could want there so no need to buy one unless you're that particular about your gear.

I just emailed TK, told him I wanted to do the jumps & included my C license.

Laci took an amusing picture of me last year, wasn't on the night jump though, I think it was sunset.

Last year they had all the lights you could want there so no need to buy one unless you're that particular about your gear.

I just emailed TK, told him I wanted to do the jumps & included my C license.

Laci took an amusing picture of me last year, wasn't on the night jump though, I think it was sunset.

Ok fantastic! Thanks!

Dark.
:P

winds are generally quite calm at night though...:)

Kidding aside... the weather report shows a front passing through the area on Christmas day and if it moves on it should be very nice during the weekend and most of the following week. Maybe a little cool, but that makes the campfire cosy and usually keeps the skeeters at bay.:)

Kidding aside... the weather report shows a front passing through the area on Christmas day and if it moves on it should be very nice during the weekend and most of the following week. Maybe a little cool, but that makes the campfire cosy and usually keeps the skeeters at bay.:)

Sorry to sound like a dip but are the mosquitoes still alive down there?

So do I actually, possibly, maybe, could be, who knows, get to jump with Skymama sometime in the next few days??

I shall be there on Saturday and I will hunt you down! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think there is a line or a number-box thing like in the deli.

Well, if someone would have gotten to the dz earlier, I could have jumped with him and his better half! :P

I tried to get Peter to jump with me but he had to do some work. :( On the upside, I convinced him to pencil in the Fitzgerald Boogie into his schedule. You should too, Dave!

I had a good time at the boogie yesterday, but I was a popsicle by the time I left! :|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon