OlympiaStoica

Z-hills "Thanksgiving Boogie"

I know there is someone on the DZ that does airport runs (for a nominal fee) - any idea who that person is and how do I get in touch with him/her?

I believe his name was Phantom, but he died.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

There is one thing I still need to arange - my ride from/to airport. I know there is someone on the DZ that does airport runs (for a nominal fee) - any idea who that person is and how do I get in touch with him/her?

O
If you contact manifest at 1-800-404-9399 they can help you out with a ride via a lady called Cheri.
Or you can send a email to the general mail box on the web site.
Paul

I live near the airport and jump at z-hills. I can give you a ride... the nominal fee includes either a jump ticket or a case.. Either way it's much cheaper than a taxi..

If I'm in a good mood I might even do it for free.. but that depends on if I'm off my meds or not..

If interested send a PM and I will sort out details...
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

thanks for coming out girl, good to see you again

We had some 500 people came through the Boogie over the 10 days and we did about 3600-3800 jumps, not bad considering the weather in the middle of it.

All competition events got ran off, and we even produced a cool little DVD of those dives.

now I need to get ready for Christmas....

thanks for coming out girl, good to see you again

We had some 500 people came through the Boogie over the 10 days and we did about 3600-3800 jumps, not bad considering the weather in the middle of it.

All competition events got ran off, and we even produced a cool little DVD of those dives.

now I need to get ready for Christmas....

TK thanks for another great boogie. The Otter's were running non-stop. Janine's dinners were excellent. And the beer was cold. (much like the weather).

Today was no-show, no-grips, behind-the-line, 10-way speed.
Van Break did some skydiving that was nothing short of astounding.

Bill nopt sure if astounding is the right word for how we performed. Like Jerry said"The way you guys do it it cannot be called speed":D
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

I had a great time, and I was thankful that I got a freefly organizer to jump with me. Thanks, Dave (Vertifly)!

I'm hoping to visit again at Christmas.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I had a great time, and I was thankful that I got a freefly organizer to jump with me. Thanks, Dave (Vertifly)!

I'm hoping to visit again at Christmas.

Don't make us wait THAT long
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Don't make us wait THAT long

YOU don't have to wait that long, I'll just show up in your shop to drink beer...probably very soon!