PhreeZone

Work Stinks Boogie 4-7 September 2009 (Skyvan, 2 Caravans, Helicopter, Ballons + more!)

Where: Start Skydiving in Lebanon, Ohio

What's the plan:

Aircraft
Super Quiet Deland Skyvan
Patriot One Caravan
Lady Liberty Grand Caravan
Sunshine 206 for fast hop-n-pops
Helicopters
Hot Air Balloons

Cost: You can pre-register up until August 30th and receive the Boogie T, Fast Slots manifest card and one lift ticket upon arrival. Pre-registration is only $35.00. Registration after August 30th is $55.00 and only includes the Boogie T and Fast Slots manifest card.
You can save 10% on the evening dinners by pre paying online. Register HERE!

Bands, The Budweiser Beer Truck, Lots of Great Food and Skydiving

Showers, RV Slots and plenty of camping for the weekend.

Things get started on Friday with a 100 jump attempt by Joe Frolick. All aircraft will be flying, all four days. Friday evening we will have an awesome Classic Rock band and a massive hog roast dinner. Don't forget the night jumps.

Saturday starts with StartSkydiving.com Hot Air Balloon jumps and the sunrise $14 slots. Big Ways from 30 to 40 to 50 with Guy Wright. Canopy piloting competition with Team Fastrax members. Crew Diamonds with John Hart and Team Fastrax. Other Ways with John Woody and Niklas Hemlin. Night tracking dives if there is interest or just regular night jumps for anyone else. We cap off the evening with another great band, a massive hog roast dinner and fireworks.

Sunday starts with StartSkydiving.com Hot Air Ballon jumps and the sunrise $14 slots. Big Ways from 30 to 40 to 50 Guy Wright. Canopy piloting competition with Team Fastrax members. Crew with John Hart and Team Fastrax. Other Ways with John Woody and Niklas Hemlin. Night Helicopter jumps! We cap off the evening with another great band and a massive roasted chicken dinner.

Monday we will have Speedstars and more of the same!

More info (and potentially some really cool additions) to come on this great event!
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Plans are now in place to have a PAC 750XL if attendance numbers are high enough. That will be 4 turbine aircraft for all your skydiving!

Register for the event at Startskydiving .com See the Facebook group for this event at http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=97397344894&ref=share
Yesterday is history

Parachutemanuals.com

Well, I talked it over with the hubby and we're going to be there! You and Phree being there definitely tipped the scales for John. :D:D:P

Is there a sign-up for balloon slots and/or the Guy Wright big ways? And is Start Skydiving dog friendly (we keep her on a leash and she is very well behaved) or should we leave her at home?

Can't wait!!!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Holy crap - same weekend as Richmond - The Boogie!!!!

But I have to say what you have lined up is awesome! I plan on being there!

One question: will we be able to pre-register for a balloon jump?

I am officially first in line for that!!!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

Pre-Registration will be required for the Balloon and Helicopter jumps. You can preregister for these jump by calling manifest during business hours at 513-934-3483 (DIVE)

Guy Wright will be organizing multiple groups for this event. To register for the big ways please contact Manifest and provide your experience so that Guy can place you in the correct group. There will be a commitment level for the 40+ ways but I am not sure the jump commitments for it.

The DZ just put in a fire pit, showers and will have over 20 power hook ups for RV's as well as a new camping area. For RV slots please contact manifest for details and reservations.
Yesterday is history

Parachutemanuals.com

There are some "Doggy Rules" you'll have to ask manifest about.

Now a PAX!?! whoo hoo!

I "heard" a rumor that the ballons being used are "racer type" which suppossedly means they climb extremely fast to allow a quick climb for the Jumpers.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Pricing has been announced for the aircraft:

Super Quiet Deland Skyvan $22.00
Patriot One Caravan $22.00
Lady Liberty Grand Caravan $22.00
Sunshine 206 for fast hop-n-pops $14.00
2 Helicopters $70.00 Must pre-manifest
Hot Air Balloons $89.00 Must pre-manifest

Total lift capacity is upwards of 160+ jumps an hour and this is going to be the last chance of the summer to jump a tailgate in the mid-west so if you want some raft jumps like last year come on out!

You can save 10% on the evening dinners by pre-paying online. Hog Roast is $15.00 and includes roasted corn and 3 awesome sides.

RV slots are going really fast so if you want one please call the DZ to reserve it.

There will be really nice showers on the airport all weekend for this boogie too.
Yesterday is history

Parachutemanuals.com

I was just informed there are only 15 Balloon slots left and you must Preregister for these so if you want on you better make arrangements fast since they are expected to be sold out fairly soon. RV slots are also going fairly fast so if you want one of these call manifest so the arrangements can be made.

!!!!NEW!!!!
On Saturday there will be a new Ohio POPS record attempt made. If you would like to be on the jump you must have your POPS registration completed prior to this event.

Fastrax will also be doing a night Pyro jump and then a Fireworks show on Saturday night.
Yesterday is history

Parachutemanuals.com