CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com presents the 6th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 19th-22nd

I hope that all of you have fun..........

I tried to talk my wife out of going to Jamaica, but the airfare is non-refundable........I think that we would have a better time with all of you........

So may your skies be blue........and your beer be cold.........
.......I hereby reject your reality and instead choose to insert my own!

LMAO!! I almost had tea coming out of my nose!!

I had some last night. It was quite tasty, which means it did not taste like pussy to me. :ph34r:

Load 2 is up. It's a little gusty now, so some people are sitting out like me. Hoping to get up later today though.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Somehow just noticed I'm not on the list. Actually not sure if I even PUT me on the list but I'm on the list anyway so whoever wants to put me on the list can put me on the list or I can just show up. :S

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Heading out of the office as soon as I get Mouth's rig. Going home to pack and then heading up to Fitz tonight!!! See you all there! :)

LOVE YA LOVE YA LOVE YA...Thank you so much since Art wimped out on and has "work shit" to do. I appreciate you getting my rig out of jail and delivering her to me. Art owes us both dinner.:P

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

It's been a great boogie so far! I've met a bunch of you people for the first time. It's also great to see old faces again.

I don't know what is the funniest moment of the boogie, since it's not over yet, but I would say it's Skymama telling me as we met for the first time: "You're Billy? Fuck you, Billy!"

[Laugh]:D:D

I've done 5 jumps already and plan to do one more before I call it a weekend. Damn economy. Party tonight should be fun! [Angel]

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I agree with Mark, this was one hell of a great time. Spence and Julie, you outdid yourselves with the relaxed atmosphere you created, yet we all knew to stay in line and not piss you off!

Special thanks to Micduran for welcoming me into her home away from home. You are the best and I couldn't have made it without your generous help! :)
Thanks also to Normiss for driving and satisfying me at night with his meat. I'm talking about chicken and steak for dinner, you pervs. :P

Also special thanks for Monkeyboy who sent me 2 jump tickets to use, even though he didn't even make it to the boogie. Sean, you're still my #1! ;)

It was so wonderful seeing everyone again, I hope to make it to whatever event is next and hopefully I'll be able to jump with more of you.

I have to admit, the best moment of the boogie was saying, "fuck you" to Billy. I've been wanting to do that for years! :ph34r:

I'm working on getting pics up, here's a preview. B|

because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

This was a great boogie. This was my first roaming dz boogie. I have to say the boogie is put together very well. Manifest ran very smooth.

Nice meeting everyone. Thanks for the good jumps. Tom and Dave thanks for the great freefly jumps.

Yes my ankle still hurts. lol>:(

Ok, let's see if this works:

Photos

I didn't carry my camera around at night, hopefully someone else will have some of those fun shots.

Hey everyone!!! I just want to say I had an awesome time! My only regret was that I couldn't hang out longer. It was great to meet some of you, you made me feel very welcome and that was important to me. I even was able to jump!!

Thanks again, see ya soon!!

This was a great boogie. This was my first roaming dz boogie. I have to say the boogie is put together very well. Manifest ran very smooth.

Nice meeting everyone. Thanks for the good jumps. Tom and Dave thanks for the great freefly jumps.

Yes my ankle still hurts. lol>:(

At least you got video! ;)
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!