winston_06

British Chick needs a ride.... :-)

I think you are taking FAR more risk with your request than you do jumping from planes. I truly and sincerely hope we don't read about a "A female British skydiver who went missing a year ago was found in a shallow grave in the Mojave desert.
:(:(:(

Good luck, be safe (both on the ground and in the air).

The choices we make have consequences, for us & for others!

I think you are taking FAR more risk with your request than you do jumping from planes. I truly and sincerely hope we don't read about a "A female British skydiver who went missing a year ago was found in a shallow grave in the Mojave desert.
:(:(:(

Good luck, be safe (both on the ground and in the air).

I was thinking exactly the same thing. People use poor judgement sometimes and then wonder why they had a problem later [:/]

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Hell, the OP has done this a couple times already...

And this changes the risk how?????

I do have a grip.... a very firm grip which is the product of having spent the majority of my adult life caring for trauma victims, many of them victims of violent crime. Unfortunately, some of my memories of these patients are permenantly burned into my consciousness.

Life and skydiving are about risk management. It is my opinion that the OP has made a poor assessment of the risk/benefit for this particular plan.
The choices we make have consequences, for us & for others!

Are you guys fucking serious????? How many times have people asked for rides before on here?

Get a grip....:S

advertising "British Chick needs a ride.... :-)" Has a very different connotation than "ride from LAX needed" and will probably get some of the less savory of our sport to look far more closely at the ad.

Are you guys fucking serious????? How many times have people asked for rides before on here?

advertising "British Chick needs a ride.... :-)" Has a very different connotation than "ride from LAX needed" and will probably get some of the less savory of our sport to look far more closely at the ad.

I guess you are right... Last time, it ended with LisaH giving her a ride... And we all know what kind of cow-loving freak she is.
Remster

I think it would have been different if she would have posted it on LookingtoKillUkchick.com.

@OP-If you ever need a ride from Houston to Spaceland drop me a pm.

are you also in THAT forum ?? :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I guess you are right... Last time, it ended with LisaH giving her a ride... And we all know what kind of cow-loving freak she is.

See... you proved my point ;)

But seriously, advertising her self in the phrasing she used isn't the smartest way to go about doing things, and it can bite her in the ass. Sorry for giving a damn :S

I'm not against posting for rides, etc on here... I've 'adopted' 3 of DeWolf's students for his riggers' course on here and gave them free food/lodging/transportation for the entire week of the riggers' course when they asked for help. I didn't know any of them from a hole in the wall. Also gave another few rides from the airport. I'm also harmless. Mostly.

Just to let u no when i went to elsinore in ocotber i rented a car for the week and it only cost me like 125us dollars, the shuttle wanted 50 each way, the place was called deluxe rent a car or something, just do a search in google for cheap rental cars at lax airport.a shuttle picked me up at airport and drove me to car rental then allso dropped me off at airport when i returned the car.
have fun in paris.

:D:P
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

"... And we all know what kind of cow-loving freak she is."

---------------------------
Here is our newest baby. Just thought I'd show him to someone who might appreciate it.

Ohmygosh.. too cute!! Thanks for sharing.

I saved the pics. :$
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Oh Lisa you are adorable!! Pm has been sent!

Seriously guys.... please calm the fuck down!!

I have asked several times for lifts from and to places and im still alive!!!! hahaha

Oh my lord, some of you really need to take a chill pill! Jesus im on vacation to Perris and i feel like i should go cry in the corner of the room cos i dare to put my life at risk to ask a question!!

I have travelled all over the world, and put my life at danger im sure many times but yet the my judgement and the fact im not stupid im sure has kept me alive!!

So....is everyone calm now???? No more dramatic comments of how im going to end up in the boot of someone car cut up in 5 pieces.....nope? good!

Haha, this has amused me!

For god sake don't post you need a lift.... but feel free to go to the bonfire and post about how much of a slut you are or how horny you are :S

Those "look at me I need attention and I'm just a bored sexy girl" threads are pretty embarrasing.

(not directed at OP, I'm using the all covering 'you' and referring to general posts I've seen)

Those "look at me I need attention and I'm just a bored sexy girl" threads are pretty embarrasing.

I find them entertaining.

Just need to finda a "look at me, I need attention, I'm just a bored sexy girl and I need a ride" thread.

:P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.