vivfreeflying

6th Puerto Rico Freefall Festival 2008

Due to a last minute cancellation, it looks like we will have one or two bedrooms available, at very reasonable rates.

It is a really nice three bedroom condo right on the shore, across from the beach where we do beach jumps.
Land on the beach and walk across the street to the condo.

Rooftop balcony/aviary included, must like dogs (crwdogs that is)

If anyone is interested, PM me.
Jim & April

you guys rock!! it was yet another freakin awesome time;i cant wait till next year!!!

yes it was quite the excellent time...once again you guys have done it..

and you guys win the award for best boogie bag ever...

my flight is booked for next year already..
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

Viviana & Jason we can't thank you enough for once again putting on one of the best boogies! You guys rock. Thanks also to the pilots, organizers, vendors, sponsors, entertainment, etc (don't mean to leave anyone out)

I'm still detoxing from Red Bull, Medalla, Rum (that's a lie I'm still drinking some of that Rum ;)) and all the good vibes.

We'll be there next yr. and I'll continue to spread the word.

I think the energy this year was amazing. To everyone there thank you for the friendships, I hold them near and dear.

I'll put a link out of the shots Jim and I got in the near future, I've got literally 1000's to go through! I'll e-mail anyone any shots they'd like, too.

On an end note, hope this isn't too sappy, but as our flight took off to come back home (cold/snowy WI), I bawled like a baby until I couldn't see the island anymore.

Blue Skies to you all
Do CRW!
April

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

The boogie how I saw it...
Puerto Rico 2008

Unable to view. Prompted to download latest Divx and did so, but all I get is a white player screen with a cursor that slides by as the video is 'playing'. [:/] Safari browser.

edit to add: Saw your thread in another forum and downloaded the file to my HD where it played fine.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon