vivfreeflying

6th Puerto Rico Freefall Festival 2008

Here are a lot of photos I took, Jim (Rasmussen) too, at the boogie. If anyone wants any pic. just PM me the pic. number/s along w/ your e-mail and I’ll send them to you.

http://www1.snapfish.com/share/p=7641204694967694/l=359720776/g=101800601/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

At the end there is a biff section. I didn’t include them to be mean. It’s because they are funny. If you can’t laugh at yourself…someone else surely will! HaHa. I love taking photos, but I love jumping even more. There were reasons I was mostly on the ground. I know and respect my limits, and we all have our own.
So I hope you enjoy these photos I posted with the intent to make you smile. Thanks again to Viviana and Jason for an awesome boogie.

Blue Skies & Do CRW,
April Schuldt
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

hey great pics april..you actually took the only picture of me with a rig on the entire boogie...i didnt do too many jumps as it was a little windy and i was alot drunk most of the time...but thanks for that one pic!

cant wait till next year...see you all again then!~
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead