Hans

Mike Mullins At The Farm July 21/22

RB initiations in her condition would be damn entertaining!

LMAO, has she made a RB jump already??? I agree, that would be funny...rumor has it that her belly button has disappeared! :o:D:P

Can't wait to see you guys!

Rumor also has it that we might have a *surprise* guest turn up for the party. Let's just say he's my favorite AT controller...B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

i won't be there

Why not? Can't fit through the door of the King Air?

:D:D:D

I think Mike requested he not get on the plane, as he didn't want people to think his plane was slow.

ZING!!! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Rumor also has it that we might have a *surprise* guest turn up for the party. Let's just say he's my favorite AT controller...B|

Well, I for one, hope that "surprise" shows up! B|

Also, in case any of you have forgotten, Travis and Brie will be there all weekend doing FREE freefly coaching. I will be taking full advantage! I needs sum edumakation! ;)

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

...Rumor also has it that we might have a *surprise* guest turn up for the party. Let's just say he's my favorite AT controller...B|

Tell him I said hello.
:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I need sit fly training in a bad way!! Oh, did I mention there will be a baby shower this weekend?? :P

??? I thought there was a wedding party there?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Travis and Brie will be there all weekend doing FREE freefly coaching. I will be taking full advantage!

Kick Travis in the balls on a coach jump. Tell him it's from me B|

Remind me on Sunday, that way I don't get any unwanted surprises in my sleep!!! :ph34r:

Also... Billy, there is a wedding on Saturday AND a baby shower for Jen. Seeing how's the wedding is at The Farm, there is likely to be ANOTHER baby shower in the near future! :o Don't drink the water... or as a wise man once told me "put it in her butt"!!! :)

or as a wise man once told me "put it in her butt"!!!

Is that the same wise man that ran around Dublin saying "Pee in her Butt" usually immediately followed by.. "On 3, ready.. 1, 3!!"?

Noooo... not "THAT" one, but a wise man just the same!

The one I am referring to, however, is pretty much a "no talent ass clown"! :P

The one I am referring to, however, is pretty much a "no talent ass clown"! :P

You're gonna have to be more specific. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Hey have fun this week-end ben. Don't let that wedding hinder a poker game. Their only thomaston jumpers. They would of had the wedding there but someone stole the thermostat:D

Hey, if all else fails use the camper for a game.

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Hey have fun this week-end ben. Don't let that wedding hinder a poker game.

Hey, if all else fails use the camper for a game.

I'm game for it. I don't care if it's just 3 or 4 of us, I just want to play. :)

I need sit fly training in a bad way!!

Well, I'll look forward to jumping with you, then! Ben was kind enough to loan me his snazzy PC 1000 that weekend, so there will be video debriefs. Hopefully on the bus while we go over for the next load.

:)
Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Is that also the Free coaching Weekend??

Travis and I will be providing free freefly coaching that weekend. As of now, we're planning on me taking sit-fliers and Travis taking head-downers (heh, head-downers). I'll also be happy to do some freestyle if there are any who want to try it (bring your tights!) There will be video debriefs (heh, debriefs) after every jump. We'll also be happy to organize small groups if there is interest, but I think we're going to stick with the coaching as much as we can.

See you this weekend! The weather report looks great!

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Just my dumb luck...a chance at a coach jump with Brie and here I sit at Shrek's house waiting to head off to Deland for bigways with ugly-ass Carl D.
>:(

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Just my dumb luck...a chance at a coach jump with Brie and here I sit at Shrek's house waiting to head off to Deland for bigways with ugly-ass Carl D.
>:(

are you wearing a gas mask while in his house? seems like required apparatus just to survive. :D:D:D

Just a Reminder for those that are planning on coming to the baby shower..
Jen is registered at Target and babies R us. PM Tanya or me if you need her last name to look up the registry.

The baby is going to be a Boy and will be called "j" (Pronounced "Lower Case J" Initials LCJ) in case you wanted to get anything personalized.:P:D