Hans

Mike Mullins At The Farm July 21/22

You suck. There went my Plan. I wonder if LCJ would like a RC Plane or something instead?

Oh.. and that was NOT an Official OTBH5 BTW. Not only did it not include two of the three OTBH5 Officials, But the use of Blow up dolls is highly frowned upon by the OTBH5 Commitee.:P:D
I did Like the Picture though.;)

Oh yeah, they registered for a whopping THREE items at Target and I already got them cause theres not a babies r us anywhere near me.
So if you haven't bought the gift yet, they're registered at Babies R Us. ;)

Sorry about that, only Babies R Us should have been in the invitations.

We had talked about doing both, but Target's return policy absolutely SUCKS!

Therefore, we put everything possible on the one from Babies R Us!

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Chuck Blue should be there about 5:00pm (Everyone should Call him if you got his number and entertain him as he is driving up now).

I will be there about 7:00pm.

Come on out.

Yeah he pm'd me just before leaving. I'll see y'all in the morning. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

you scrounging bastards..Having a kid just so you get free presents. damn u ----- -------!!!!!!!!!:D

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

so what is going on up there. Anything exciting. jello is hiding i bet sandy has low sugar. chuck is giggling. billy doesn't know what the fuck is going on and chad is blowing hans..Anything new

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

32 full loads
1 wedding
1 baby shower
all the free bbq and beer you could possibly want
grilled brats
grilled corn on the cob
free beer
free good liquor
a DJ spinning 80's music
so many folks most had to pack in the shade under the trees
a real sit down supper with table covers and chairs
free beer
free liquor

so nothing much going on at the farm this weekend

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

33 loads,63 tandems. NO SHREK!! Chuck Blue in the torpedo hole.

1-3 go all week-end no doubt. Down here sweating like well like i normally do. Get mike there next week-end.

Chuck Blue in the torpedo hole.

He was up all night. Can you believe it? I could have had the more comfortable bed instead of the fold-down couch. :|

But hey, at least he saved a beer from being spilt when I fell asleep on the couch with a bottle in my hand! :D

Although I took my time making my jumps, 3 each day, they were quality jumps. 2 ways with Laura on Saturday, and Birdman jumps on Sunday. Those birdman jumps were outrageously long! I must have tracked a mile and a half or more on the last one! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Chuck Blue in the torpedo hole.

He was up all night. Can you believe it? I could have had the more comfortable bed instead of the fold-down couch. :|

But hey, at least he saved a beer from being spilt when I fell asleep on the couch with a bottle in my hand! :D

Although I took my time making my jumps, 3 each day, they were quality jumps. 2 ways with Laura on Saturday, and Birdman jumps on Sunday. Those birdman jumps were outrageously long! I must have tracked a mile and a half or more on the last one! B|

You better of left beer in the fridge you cheap bastard. i'd ask chuck but he would of left cheap piss american beer.