Hans

Mike Mullins At The Farm July 21/22

whoa wait a second, so Tanya and Laura and most likely me will be at the Farm all at once????:o:o:o:o

What's that supposed to mean, do you have a commitment problem or something??? Just get your ass to the Farm and don't hide in the shadows wearing a Burger King mask!!! :D:P

And hey, I had an idea...we could do RB initiations if people are interested. I know of a few people who made the jump a couple weeks ago and just need the ceremony...>:(B|

I do have commitment problems!! I dropped my rig off with mike yesterday so no repack problems. I'll leave the BK mask at home, this time.
And I might be up for an RB initiation if you're going to initiate me;);).
yes i do crack myself up.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

That's okay Hans, I was just a little confused since it still said $139 boogie on the website. I looked a little closer though and figured it out. Extra buses for fast airplanes are probably expensive too. :P:)
Can't wait for the weekend! B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

As of now I dont have a plane for Friday

Is Mike gonna be able to land and take-off at the DZ? It would be nice though...

Edited to add: let it be known that I have dibs on Shrek's trailer for the weekend. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Is Mike gonna be able to land and take-off at the DZ? It would be nice though...

Edited to add: let it be known that I have dibs on Shrek's trailer for the weekend. ;)

Well, you will be sharing it with chuck B as for taking off there. Don't know too many king air pilots that like a short grass runway:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Well, you will be sharing it with chuck B

Is that Chuck Blue? Fine by me.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well, you will be sharing it with chuck B

Is that Chuck Blue? Fine by me.

Yeah, But i know your a sound sleeper.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Don't know too many king air pilots that like a short grass runway:D

Back before Mike paved his DZ's runway, I don't think he used all that much of it for landing and take off. It didn't look much longer than the flat grass LZ at The Farm. He can get it going pretty fast with those 750 hp engines. But, it is kinda tight turning the plane around near the hangar anyway... and the neighbors are going to complain of the loud drone every half hour or so. :D

Hey Billy we will be using 2 shuttle buses. And if you are staying in Lee's camper bring your gas mask.;)

Is Chuck's gas that bad??? :D:D:D

And hey, I had an idea...we could do RB initiations if people are interested. I know of a few people who made the jump a couple weeks ago and just need the ceremony...>:(B|

Jen was just talking about this not too long ago...

RB initiations in her condition would be damn entertaining! :P

We should be arriving tomorrow (Friday) evening. Can't wait to see everyone... even Chuckie! :ph34r:

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!