peregrinerose

Pelt Head Boogie!! July 13-15

I probably won't be jumping much this weekend due to the AFF class. You can either jump my rig, or if you won't stoop so low as to jump a Racer, Chad says you can jump his and he'll jump mine.

You won't have time to jump much though with only the 2 of you packing. Even if I have a break in the class, I am not packing ANYTHING, my brain needs to be 100% on class.

I get dibs on my rig if I get the chance to jump though :P

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

DOES YOUR GENOROCITY EVERY STOP?

good lord people are going to start thinking that you're a nice person or something...

does this mean that I have to stop making fun of Chad?
--- and give them wings so they may fly free forever

DiverDriver in Training

We all know that I'm a bitch, at least that's what I've heard from a 'reputable source' :P We can't be airing evidence to the contrary now, can we?

Shit no, you don't need to stop making fun of Chad!

You realize it's your own damn fault for not coming out last weekend that you're out of date!

These reserves are getting out of hand...

Someone needs to train a team of experts to STOP THESE RESERVES FROM GOING OUT OF DATE...

If we only had a group of skilled people who could just take our rigs and magically make the date read 4 months into the future...

I'd pay like $50 bucks for that

DiverDriver in Training

If we only had a group of skilled people who could just take our rigs and magically make the date read 4 months into the future...

I'd pay like $50 bucks for that

I think your pretty whore might have to raise her prices a bit if you're offering that ;)

From another thread.

http://www.jellowrestling.com

Kevin, you paying attention here??????

Bolas, are you going to make it to the boogie? Hope you're working on your pelt!

Hmmmmm.......we might just have to modify this event to Jello-Wrestling!! :ph34r: Thanks for the link. Does anyone want to pitch in to help me pay for this stuff? I think that one 5 pound bag should be plenty if it makes 25 gallons
FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

Cheap bastard.... $50 is too much to pay to watch a bunch of women slipping and sliding all over themselves in a vat of jello????????? :P

good one Jenn!

all the ladies should get tips then..;)
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

What do you think? Is 25 gallons of Jello enough? The pool is probably about 8 feet X 6 feet inside but I'm not real sure how much that Jello will cover. I definitely don't want to have too little. And yes, I am a cheap bastard! :P Come on, I'm a skydiver....half of my paycheck goes towards jet fuel, packers, and beer (damn taxi-way landings and a Gestapo like Beer Marshal! >:( )

FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

HAHA! I just had a sweet mental image of showing up at the DZ early one morning and catching our beer marshal w/ an INGERSOLL RAND paver widening the taxi ways to increase beer supply!

I can hook that up still, you know?

DiverDriver in Training

But it would be much more fun to go out there and play with big pavers and things to make it wider ;)

Gestapo-like beer marshall... I like that B|

Kevin, pack for yourself 10 times and you've saved enough to buy the jello. I have no idea if that's enough, email the company and ask. It sounds good to me though.

Kevin, 25 gallons of pudding are way too much. You only want 2 to 3 inches of pudding in the pool. So if the pool is 8' x 11' and you want 2" of pudding well you do the math.

Remember you should water that down a bit so that it is not so thick you will want a smoother more liquid pudding. Just trust me on this one and do not ask questions.

I did some calculations...

8'X11' pool correlates to 54.86 gallons per inch depth.

SO, 25 gallons of pudding will get you about .46 inches in depth.

if you want 2" you need 109.7 gallons...
a 3" depth means 164.6.

Thats a lot of pudding, even if it is watered down...

DiverDriver in Training

New calculation....the pool is 289 gallons total. Dimensions are 10'(L) x 6'(W) x 22"(H)

One 5 pound jug of Jello mix makes 25 gallons

25 Gallons is 8.6% of a 289 gallon pool

Pool is 22 inches high so 8.6% of that =

1.892 inches of Jello....

I'm thinking that one will be enough but two would be much better. That's a lot of money though [:/]

FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

289 gallons is what the pool is rated to hold during use?

This wouldn't be the entire height of the walls as the children splashing around would displace some volume requiring the height of the pool to be taller than the specified volume may dictate.

PLUS, when they make biznass in their shorts that would displace some water anyway.

25 gallons is not that much for an 8x11 pool

CAN SOMEONE GO TO THE WEBSITE AND ASK TECH SUPPORT FOR THEIR RECCOMENDATION?

Kevin and I can't exactly go there @ work.

DiverDriver in Training

Ya'll are way over thinking this. First you are not going to use milk to make the pudding. Exchange the milk for water then double that. Then your over all depth should a bit over 3 1/2". That is plenty deep. For example if it call for one cup on Milk use 2 cups of water.

Engineers...............make things way more complicated than they need to be. (ha ha)