crutch

11th Annual Hog Flop, Oct 25th to 29th

ernie....there are some girls here wanting to ride the bull, are you still volunteering?;)

How much is it going to cost?:D:D:D

Wait wait....shouldn't he be paying us?? ;)

Yes I am volunteering my services. As far as costs, and who pays who, I am sure that there can be an agreement made suitable for all parties involved. It is my last weekend in palatka, it should be a great one!!!!! ;) I am sure my friends wont let me down.

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

okay everyone, the skyvan is broken and is not going to be repaired in time for the boogie. i have tried to obtain another tailgate aircraft, not sure if it is going to happen or not as the cost of getting it there is pretty high. we will have deland's otter there at nine on friday and through the weekend, plus our caravan (it will be flying thursday through sunday also). like i said, i am stll working on it, but may not know the results until thursday.

on a happier note, the helicopter will be there at 10 on saturday. the price will be $45 per jump and he will be able to take four people at a time.

blue skies,

art

I'm not really replying so much to you as I am to this whole thread...I'm at a loss for a costume on Saturday night. [:/]

Saran wrap? :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

So, assuming that someone wants to take their chances with me flying on my belly, where does one sign up for the competition and when does it start on Sat.?

Also, is there a freefly organizer, or are we on our own?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Also, is there a freefly organizer, or are we on our own?

I don't know if there's anything official, but Travis and I will be there, and we'll be glad to slap (heh) together some freefly dives after the competition for any who are interested. Travis will be organizing the next weekend at Skydive Atlanta anyway, so he may want to get his feet wet this weekend.

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie