crutch

11th Annual Hog Flop, Oct 25th to 29th

i think i made a zoomie once..

You pissed off so many people by just walking up to the fire, making one zoomie, and setting the record. A record that is yet to be beat, BTW.

Bastard... ;):D

He even put my prize fighter out of commission!
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Can I get points for landing anywhere within the boundary of the county?

:D:D

I might be able to hit Dade county if the spot is decent.
:D:D

And tell whoever it was that was standing in the landing area when we were High-Fiving the Gator to get the hell out of the swoop lane.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

List of people going to be there:
adventurechick
BigERN
Bolas (maby)
brierebecca
Chaoskitty
Crutch
CSpenceFly
denis (team dirty sachez 01)
divnswoop
freefalle
flskydiverass
jeiber
jguy904
Joe Pitts (John is a gametime decision)
jumpchikk
jumpingbean001
kaerodyne
Matt Buck
micduran
michelle
missg8tordivr
mwabd1
normiss
nicole
popsjumper
RkyMtnHigh
rick
skyedivr
Skymama
Stacey Shortcow
TAXIWAY
Thanatos340
TMPattersonJr

Accuracy competition list:
avenfoto
Crutch
TMPattersonJr
The111

Poker Players:
MWABD1
TMPattersonJr
Missg8tordivr

Skymama Spanking List:
Crutch
bigern13
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

im in for the poker match. and the zoomie comp. and accuracy. and the hog flop, and the moonshine, and the freefly, and the wingsuit, and the rdub, and the beer drinking, and the fourtwenty, and the rocket van, and the cara-van, and the slackline, and the hop skotch and the patty-cake and the abc's

so go ahead and put me on all thos\e lists too...

nice bola jean:)
anyhow, friday of the hog-flop is my birthday. i am taking mikey's wife and ernie's mom on tandems. i am also committed to a sunset jump with my girlfriend, tammie (for those who don't know, jumpingbean001). i am also going to be a little selfish (since i am the dzo) and try to make a skydive for every year i have been on this big blue marble (first one to guess the # of years right, gets a free slot on the first 182 load that morning). so, if you are spending the night thursday and get awaken by someone jumping at six in the morning, sorry about your luck. B| i will try to keep the noise down the best i can. ;)

im in for the poker match. and the zoomie

comp. and accuracy. and the hog flop, and the moonshine, and the freefly, and the wingsuit, and the rdub, and the beer drinking, and the fourtwenty, and the rocket van, and the cara-van, and the slackline, and the hop skotch and the patty-cake and the abc's

so go ahead and put me on all thos\e lists too...

the only thing u missed was your spanking!

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

Slackline??? Can I play???

Tammie - is there anywhere to put up a line? Last year that was my line in the middle of the campground, and I had to take it down because there were so many tents. We really need to find a good place to put one up... I always have mine with me when I come to the DZ. :)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

nice bola jean:)
anyhow, friday of the hog-flop is my birthday. i am taking mikey's wife and ernie's mom on tandems. i am also committed to a sunset jump with my girlfriend, tammie (for those who don't know, jumpingbean001). i am also going to be a little selfish (since i am the dzo) and try to make a skydive for every year i have been on this big blue marble (first one to guess the # of years right, gets a free slot on the first 182 load that morning). so, if you are spending the night thursday and get awaken by someone jumping at six in the morning, sorry about your luck. B| i will try to keep the noise down the best i can. ;)

I know how old you are gonna be too...but that would have to be an EARLY sunrise load considering I have to be at work in G-ville at 8:30 that morning...:D:S:|

nice bola jean

Thanks! That was my psycho nun outfit from last halloween. :)

i am also committed to a sunset jump with my girlfriend, tammie (for those who don't know, jumpingbean001). i am also going to be a little selfish (since i am the dzo) and try to make a skydive for every year i have been on this big blue marble

Wow...thats a lot of jumps :P So, Tammie is your handicap for the accuracy competition?! :D:D I can't wait for the hog flop....this is gonna be fun.

Have fun, and be safe, at the bridge this weekend!

Edit: for very bad spelling!
F LORIDA!

Slackline??? Can I play???

Sure...you can play slackline with us. We just have to put it somewhere safe....far away from concrete.

"A tiger??..In Africa?"

hee hee....A F R I C A!!! Africa!!! that is where you can dive the Great barrier reef!! LOL...no corrections please...inside joke!!:ph34r:

Yep..the same place you got bit by that shark ;) BTW, I have those movies for you.
F LORIDA!