crutch

11th Annual Hog Flop, Oct 25th to 29th

either/or, the time starts when everyone breaks from the four-way star and ends when it is completed again. does not have to be slot perfect on the rebuild, but control must be shown.

I'm only drinking products that are legally sold in stores!

the government gets way too much money in taxes anyhow, so we here have decided to drink products that have somehow elude the taxman.;) andrea, i have some stuff that is only 50 proof, for those that are faint of heart.:$ it also is flavored and is very smooth going down! :P i will set some aside just for you! never had a hang-over the next morning drinking it.B|

I just did a hog flop at boobiefest. Just for fun, not practice. I heart hog flops!

Hell yea! Travis and I are planning on coming - just call us the Dark Horse team!

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

sorry, skymama...did i put on the pressure?? We will do only bottles this year! LOL

ok, I'll put it this way...I'm only drinking products that are legally sold in stores! :P

Well, there is PLENTY of "legal sold in stores" stuff that is PLENTY strong, and um did I mention I still have you on tape!!!?!?!!! I think I will play it on the microphone for everyones enjoyment on saturday night!!!!:D:D:D

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

I think I will play it on the microphone for everyones enjoyment on saturday night!!!!

Ok, if that's how you're going to be...what's your price? :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think I will play it on the microphone for everyones enjoyment on saturday night!!!!

Well, the first thing, (AT THE VERY LEAST) you said you would jump with me and you didnt (something about that "not sold in stores" stuff) so you owe me a jump. And, now that there has been some interest compounding 2 or 3 jumps. Aside from that, we'll see.....;) ***Devilish laugh*** MWAAHAHAHAHA!!

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

Ohhhhh...there are *multiple* copies of that....This migt cost ya!!!

Or she may just not show up!!!! LOL :P:D
Which of course I hope is NOT the case...but we will see

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

Ohhhhh...there are *multiple* copies of that....This migt cost ya!!!

I don't believe you, I think you just want something too. :P
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Of course we want something.
You even have to ask?
I mean look at yourself.
You have something that all men and alot of women crave, desire and yearn for.
We lie awake at night dreaming of it.
It intoxicates and posesses us.

Your smile
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Nope.....been at the airport in Deland a lot lately......no Skymama though>.......

I was there last Saturday. I'm never there during the week though, if that's when you've been there. Let me know when you're going.