crutch

11th Annual Hog Flop, Oct 25th to 29th

Jeff, Wednesday we will be out setting up, if there are enough people, we fly jumpers. Thursday, the caravan will be flying all day. The skyvan will be there Friday morning.

I cannot wait!! Practice starts this weekend for the Hog Flop in Palatka...last year's champs are going DOWN!!:ph34r:

And the true CHAMPS are coming back!!!

:D:D:D

Les, Les, Les of the DZ
Friend to you and me!
Les, Les, Les of the DZ
Watch out for that....
...hole in the ground with the golf cart in it!

:D:D:D

Oh Andy, let's take a walk down memory lane for just a second...remember when someone decided to just jump into a wind tunnel WITHOUT the wind on??? I believe there is video of said incident???:P:D (which btw, I'm dying to see)

Okay folks, the ballon pilot was out checking the area on Monday. His weather window is pretty tight for doing jumps here in Palatka (especially at the airport), but he is willing to try it during the boogie if the conditions are right.

I am still following up leads on getting either a gyrocopter or bi-plane out for jumping....more to follow.

sweet!!!!!! Me thingks that there should be plenty of :D for the party unless there's been baloon jumps made in palatka between 1998-2004 I can't recall a jump being made from one before that time period so plenty of firsts!!!!!:ph34r:
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

sorry, skymama...did i put on the pressure?? We will do only bottles this year! LOL

ok, I'll put it this way...I'm only drinking products that are legally sold in stores! :P

I have a question about the Hog Flop dive...do you do a linked exit, or do you have to dive down and build the round?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon