crutch

11th Annual Hog Flop, Oct 25th to 29th

hey guys this thread really sucks.

***I don't know about that. I thought the part where everyone was patting themselves on the back
for being such awesome swoopers was especially
interesting. Maybe instead of an accuracy competition, Art can set aside a couple of hours for the swoop monkeys to talk about themselves and their awesome swoops. No-one ever gets tired of that, and then the oral sex.

John Wright

World's most beloved skydiver

well if were all such badass swoopers then we shouldnt have any problem hitting the tuffet right? i mean, it dosent matter how fast you can go through the gates if you cant shut'er down before you hit the building..

accuracy comp. im organizing, as of now. so someone make an alphabetical, properly organized gramatticaly correct list, that also takes up 4 pages of posts..

we can do it saturday morning, ill even buy the first ticket..

Why don't we just keep it simple........have everyone who wants to participate put a few $$ under the football tee. Hell if you really insist on a frisbee in the pees I am sure Jeff can dig one up cause he will most likley win anyway.

So is it straight up accuracy or sport??

well if were all such badass swoopers then we shouldnt have any problem hitting the tuffet right? i mean, it dosent matter how fast you can go through the gates if you cant shut'er down before you hit the building..

accuracy comp. im organizing, as of now. so someone make an alphabetical, properly organized gramatticaly correct list, that also takes up 4 pages of posts..

we can do it saturday morning, ill even buy the first ticket..

Accuracy competition list:
avenfoto
TMPattersonJrB|
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

...Art can set aside a couple of hours for the swoop monkeys to talk about themselves and their awesome swoops...and then the oral sex.

Somehow I don't think Art will be giving anyone oral sex...well, with one exception, maybe.
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

hey guys this thread really sucks. any news about the boogie or the party? hows about an accuracy comp. everyone pays an extra ticket, to be divided amongst the top 3.

Accuracy? Pfffftttt.... :P It's a boogie, we need to mix some alcohol with it!

SWOOP N' CHUG! :)
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

hey guys this thread really sucks. any news about the boogie or the party? hows about an accuracy comp. everyone pays an extra ticket, to be divided amongst the top 3.

SWOOP N' CHUG! :)

That'll be the Saturday sunset load accuracy contest.;)
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

Chug N' SWOOP! :)

Fixed it for you.

I thought the part where everyone was patting themselves on the back
for being such awesome swoopers was especially
interesting.

Awww, does somebody feel left out? ;):D

Jeff

I'll be out of town and won't make it this year. Have a big time.

:( Come on! What's up with you guys and your priorities! :S Isn't this the first one you'll have missed in years, John? Whatever it is, I'm sure you can get out of it!

Awww, does somebody feel left out?

Jeff

*** Don't need to post about my swooping prowess, my penis is fully functional.

John

Well, I have no swooping prowess, and it's not much of a record, I'm just milking this for attention as long as I can. :D Seems like it's run out. Now I gotta think of some other way to be obnoxious.

Oh, and unfortunately your right; my penis hasn't been used in... well, a while. Hey, we all have our dry spells, right? [:/] Jairo has a girlfriend; so... am I (trying anyway) compensating? You bet your ass! :D:D

I just need a (female) volunteer to help reduce my testosterone levels. :D Then everything will be better. [:/]

J

Done.

Wait, that was a little fast! :ph34r:

The last time it was for the Orfun initiations.. What would be the purpose of these spankings?

PALATKA NEEDS DISCIPLINE--THERE WILL BE A BIG LINE! YOU BETTER START TRAINING NOW!

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

Awww, does somebody feel left out?

Jeff

*** Don't need to post about my swooping prowess, my penis is fully functional.

John

Well, I have no swooping prowess, and it's not much of a record, I'm just milking this for attention as long as I can. :D Seems like it's run out. Now I gotta think of some other way to be obnoxious.

Oh, and unfortunately your right; my penis hasn't been used in... well, a while. Hey, we all have our dry spells, right? [:/] Jairo has a girlfriend; so... am I (trying anyway) compensating? You bet your ass! :D:D

I just need a (female) volunteer to help reduce my testosterone levels. :D Then everything will be better. [:/]

J

Is that so?;)

Hey all, new jumper here (16 jumps under my belt, working on that "A"). Anyway, just wondering if I'd need to finish up that license in order to compete this year. From what I've heard all us new guys that do back loops have had a history of showing all the senior folks how it's done, and i'm pleny cocky :). Regardless, I will be out there that weekend, can't wait to see what it's all about.

Done.

Wait, that was a little fast! :ph34r:

The last time it was for the Orfun initiations.. What would be the purpose of these spankings?

PALATKA NEEDS DISCIPLINE--THERE WILL BE A BIG LINE! YOU BETTER START TRAINING NOW!

YEA ESPECALLY THOSE DAMN RW GUYS THAT TAKE FOREVER GETTING OUT THE DOOR!!!:P

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

I just need a (female) volunteer to help reduce my testosterone levels. Then everything will be better.

*** Jeff, any women that might show up at the Hog Flop are potential volunteers, even though the vast majority of them are virgins. I read an opening line on a t-shirt today that just might help you out. It goes "Hey, you wanna play carpenter? We'll get hammered, then I'll nail you". I don't see how it could miss.

John Wright

World's most beloved skydiver

"Hey, you wanna play carpenter? We'll get hammered, then I'll nail you". I don't see how it could miss.

Knowing Jeiber, he's probably already used that one before. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon