crutch

11th Annual Hog Flop, Oct 25th to 29th

Depends... are you asking if gas was being passed when Julio made his AFF jump, or when Jeiber alleges he was hurt by a girl 1/4th his size? B|:)

I don't think there was any gas passed on Julio's load...I had emptied out on every other load that day though. You would've enjoyed them!:o:ph34r:.

Cheers!

--Jairo
Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!

It's sooooo small of a pic but makes me have the urge to *crush your head* (SNL):D

(Buzzer)
Ooh, I'm sorry, the correct answer was "Who are The Kids in the Hall." :ph34r:
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I wouldn't exactly say contained, but rather spent. I didn't have any left for Julio's load. And I'm sure Julio's ass was a bit too puckered for anything to be escaping it. He played it off rather well, though. For the most part, he was calm, cool, and collected. B|

I'll be sure to give him a taste of Hushpuppies and Apple Sauce this weekend! :SB|:o:(;).

Cheers!

--Jairo

Dude, please no hashpuppies and applesauce! If you do I will make those jumps hard!

It's good for you! It'll clear your mind of anything, and make your jump go that much smoother...provided you regain consciousness in time. :S

Cheers!

--Jairo

That was 55 mph, into quite a considereable headwind...It's all good though, I'm just glad we got the same speed, otherwise, neither of us would be resting easily this week.

I was referring to your first round, several weeks ago. You know, the one where I set the record, and you claimed the radar gun misread your speed? :D:D;)

Yeah, after running my mouth so much, I was sure you were going to be making me eat my words. I'd never live it down after that much talkin'. :D:D

Jeff

ps- I know the radar was way wrong on your first run, I just like bustin your chops. ;)

Your were doing at least 36 or 37! :D:D:D
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Thanks for fixing my picture Jairo, you're my hero!!!:ph34r:

Oh and if you start pulling out the hushpuppies and applesauce this weekend Shane may only have one jumpmaster cause your gonna have an early departure from the aircraft (more than likely, the spot is going to suck for ya:P:ph34r:)
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

Yeah, as long as you flare with the front risers at about 20-25 ft, you'll have a pretty good swoop (you'll be wearing 25 lbs of weight, right?)...well, at least you'll be getting more distance/speed than Jeiber's pansie-assed "swoops!":o:P;) <--j/k Jeiber.... your swoops are kicking some serious ass!

Cheers!

--Jairo