skyberdyber

November 2nd - 5th, 8th annual ATLANTA FREEFLIGHT FESTIVAL and Halloween boogie

ok, this thread just talked me into coming! B|

is atlanta the best airport to fly in to? and who's going to be driving from atlanta to the dz friday evening that wants awesome company :):P;)??

Delta has a bazillion flights a day in and out of ATL. The drive from ATL to Upson Co. Airport a.k.a Skydive Atlanta is about 1 hr 15 min depending on traffic and the driver.

Im sure some others will be passing through, but remember, some of us will be there Wedensday night, and once we get there we wont be leaving!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Im sure some others will be passing through, but remember, some of us will be there Wedensday night, and once we get there we wont be leaving!

Now I'm feeling left out cuz I won't be there till Thursday. B|>:(:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Let me know where you are staying. We are at the Best Western will be going back and forth between there.

Best western is for peasants. Rent yourself an rv:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Try Air Tran first, they have really good rates if you purchase on the web site! Out of LGA round trip to ATL for $69 each way. Buffal, NY and Houston TX are $99 each way. $84 each way for Clevland, OH or Orlando, FL. $89 for Dallas, TX.

http://www.skydiveatlanta.com
http://www.musiccityskydiving.com

Should I skip a free Bob Saget comedy show and come to the atlanta freeflight festival on thursday... or go to the comedy show and come to atlanta on that friday?

If you really have to ask that question... You deserve an evening with Bob Saget!!:S:o:P:D:D:D

Hhmmmm.. Lets see.. Go to one of the biggest Boogies in the south east that is known for the biggest Skydiver party of the year.. or go watch a has been that never really was comedian...

I think we should MAKE you go and sit through Saget for even considering it. It will be like its own punishment!!:P:P

Need y'alls advice!!

Should I skip a free Bob Saget comedy show and come to the atlanta freeflight festival on thursday... or go to the comedy show and come to atlanta on that friday?

:|

and thats all I have to say about that.

I should be there by 6 or 7ish Wed afternoon. Get the RV set up and partying hard by 8. Just in time for a 9 o clock "ohs sshi t, sits onery nine O clockh on Wendsay!" :D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865