tresspassing1

KC Skydiving

Trespassing - times 3.  Neighbor out there attempting to help his registered Limousin cow have her registered Limousin calf and here three land.  There was NO wind at that time.  Do you need "wind" to make them "as easy to steer as cars"?  This is 1/4-1/2 mile from the HUGE 5 acre "drop zone".

OMG!!! Get a life, man! Did the jumpers do any damage to the field they landed in? Were they rude to the landowner after they landed there? Probably not. Also, parachutes don't steer any different with wind. Pull left, turn left. Pull right, turn right. Same as a car.

More like go back to kindergarden and learn how to compose a sentence.

I doubt they did any damage at all, and people like you that get upset just to be upset are the worst kind of people in the world.

edited to add: I think you owe beer for being the first person ever to use the word "Limousin" twice in a single post. Why does that matter anyway? Are "Limousin" cattle more affected by the sight of a parachute than other cattle? If I'm landing off and have to choose between two fields should I choose the one that has non-Limousin cattle? Or are you just trying to impress us with your knowledge of cows?

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

If I'm landing off and have to choose between two fields should I choose the one that has non-Limousin cattle?

Ok maybe it's just me, but could someone explain whats the difference between Limousin cattle and regular cattle.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

So, what do you want us to do about it, make them pay their beer fine to you?

Good question. My next question is why is he in this forum bitching about where somebody landed? I take it this guy isnt a fan of KCSD.

If I'm landing off and have to choose between two fields should I choose the one that has non-Limousin cattle?

Ok maybe it's just me, but could someone explain whats the difference between Limousin cattle and regular cattle.

Limousin-influenced calves lead the beef industry in feed efficiency and red meat yield.
But this is irrelevant, it's just another troll trying to stir up trouble for KC Skydiving again... they pop up from time to time...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

it's just another troll trying to stir up trouble for KC Skydiving again... they pop up from time to time...

Cant you just smack them in the head like a whack-a-mole game. Trolls annoy me!

Unfortunately, no... a bunch of them popped up when KC Skydiving was just getting started, I wouldn't be the least surprised to find that most of them are the same few people using multiple accounts...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

a bunch of them popped up when KC Skydiving was just getting started

I noticed that also. The same people bashing the place who just registered the day before and who had 1 or 2 post's bashing the place. I give those people a lot of credit on there statements. There are a few places I have been to that rubbed me the wrong way but I dont sit here everyday trying to rip them apart. I just choose not put put any of my green in there bank account.

Limousin Cattle have been sugically altered. A plastic surgeon seperates the front half and the back half at the L-5 vertibrae and inserts sections of genetically grown cow until it is the length that the rancher has ordered, then sews it all back together.

Stretch Limousin cattle can feed a family of 4 for a couple of years if they are extended to the max.

For more information on Limousin Cattle check out

www.pimpmycow.com/limousin

Their server is a little flaky, so just keep trying if you have problems.

---------------------------------------------
Every day is a bonus - every night is an adventure.

These cattle can only be raised on very flat pastures. If there is even a small bump in the field, they can high center and get stuck until rescued. There are not too many properly trained tow truck operators that know how to hook up their truck to get these precious creatures pulled to safety.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Living your life in your own way should be more important than the way others live their life?

They have chosen to skydive, and you have chosen to raise cows. That is all good.

So a skydiver "droped in" on a place that is "holy" to you. Did you suffer mental anguish or your cows suffered mental anguish? I think not.

You are looking for a "devil" that does not live in the skydiving world. Maybe the devil lives in your world. That is so sad.

Skydivers mean no harm to you or to others. They just want to be able to participate in a sport they love, as you live in the world of raising cows.

Please go out and meet them, visit the dropzone, hang around, and then make your comments, I think once you have met "the evil skydivers", you might actually like them and want to hang around the dropzone.:)
However, if you just want to talk with your cow's, I suggest you, and your cow's, ( if "skydivers" really bother them) :)
I really hope you can find peace and happiness within the skydiving world. It is a great place to find yourself, and make many honest friends. You just might be a happier person for it.

Skies blue,
Jim and Lee West
Drop Zone Owners since 1961:)

I wonder if charges were pressed like they have been threatening.

I was not there but I did speak with Paul this weekend and he told me of the event and the sheriff did make it to the dz. he did not make any arrest or issue any tickets.
Skydiving went on and so has life, I would encourage persons like tresspassing1 to get a life and go on with it as well as no one here cares what they have to say.
Hippie cain I do find it amazing that you and fireballgrl come out of the wood work at the same time when KC threads come up. ironic that both of you jump at the a diffrent kc area DZ. just an observation and nothing more.
Joe
www.greenboxphotography.com

I find it annoying that the KC locals can come here and stir the shit but if any of the rest of us ask questions we are out of line.

Why do you feel the need to stir up shit for the KC folks?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Why is it so amazing that I have asked a couple of questions on a subject that is in my home town? I was just curious if there was any validity to the threats that abounded in Harrisonville before they opened. Most (if not all) of the posts that I have made have been requests for more information. This has been a topic of interest, but one that easily gets off topic (like you questioning my motives) and leaves out information that I would like to know. Such as: Were the threats just that, or did the land owner press charges.

Thank you for answering my question, but your misjudgment of why I choose to post was unnecessary - Just my observation.
Fuck The Details