brierebecca

Travis Stewart & Brie Allaman's WEDDING!!

Like I said...I don't know which of you is the luckiest...you guys Rock!

Thanks for the helluva party and congrats to you both.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

THANK YOU so much for all of your congrats. We are very happy.:)
We're also so happy with the way things happened this weekend. Whirly ball was a blast, the wedding jump was amazing, and even the weather hold was well-timed so we could all sit down and eat together.

I think Travis is going to post the jump video on the internet so it can be downloaded. CG did an amazing job getting the shot - even though Travis and I weren't flying too well (we were still so giddy!)

The food was great, and the bouncy things were REALLY fun.

Please post pics if you have them. We weren't carrying a camera all weekend.

love,

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Hey guys! Your wedding day was SO much FUN! I dont think I could recap all of the good times, but you two are beautiful together and your wedding was very "you" (meaning both of you!). Thanks for letting me share it with you!

..although I must hang my head in shame for not thinking about decorating your car! :( We must have been having too much fun with all of the toys, things to bounce around on, and things to hit each other with to think about it. We are a bunch of slackers and will have to make up for that!!

Yes I have to admit that I was kinda dissapointed that the car wasn't "done up". I figured it was coming to me from all the cars I have wed with some white shoe polish and heaven forbid I was able to get inside the car...:D

How will you make up for it? it is done and over with now.....no quincys and no takebacks! :P

I thank everyone for everything! I have yet to meet anyone that had a bad time.
my power is beyond your understanding.

How will you make up for it? it is done and over with now.....no quincys and no takebacks! :P

Uhummm.. well damn! I thought it would be enough that I felt bad about it.. since its technically the best man's responsibility (ya slacker Lyle!).:D Still.. you'd think someone would have thought about it. We were just having too much fun! B|

"Newlywed" status lasts at least 12 months. We've got plenty of time to make up for it! :P

YEAH - it was a great weekend on so many levels, despite the teasing by mother nature throughout it.

My first Whirlyball experience was a BLAST!
I got to swoop a little with the boys (I'll like video reviews better when they lean in my favor :P), then headed to Thomaston "in style", was greeted by a line of bare asses :$, tons of friends and an awesome wedding recap video.

It was worth all my slight panic attacks when trying to sort out rides and stuff...Big thanks Kristi and all those who helped dissolve those slight attacks ;)

Congrats again Brie and Travis - love you guys tons! What a good weekend this was!!!!!!!!!!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

I must admit, i was kind of dissapointed. No in flight movie. The drink beverage was ok but a 30 minute movie would of been nice. Anyways, we could of all stayed longer but we had to fly due to the nice lightening we saw on the way back. Anyways welcome to the world of marriage
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Yeah driving to dropzone parties is so old school:D Hey, dont forget your dealing tonight Travis.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

CG really did an amazing job. We're so happy with that pic. The clouds in the background are so cool. He was flying like a mofo to get that shot on the hill.

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie